On Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas pulled himself out of the water and clasped his cane. "I think we should call it a night."

"Okay. Good night."

He nodded coldly and walked into the house.

***

The next few days were inevitably awkward, and they both had been avoiding one another. Skylar couldn't comprehend what madness had possessed her when she decided to share that story with her brother. This was a side of her he was never meant to discover. She badly wanted to make things right between them again, but she couldn't gather the courage to approach him.

When they hadn't spoken for more than four days, she decided that enough was enough. She looked for an opportune moment to confront him and found one when he was doing his workout. She walked out to the deck and climbed down the steps that led to their backyard. Lucas was slinging from the pullup bar.

"Hey," Skylar called from afar, a taut smile on her face as she made towards him.

Lucas took one hand off the bar, then landed gingerly on his good leg. It wasn't much of a drop, and he could easily balance himself. He sat down on the chair he had placed there a while back, trying not to give how tense he was.

"I've brought you some freshly-squeezed lemonade," Skylar said, offering him the glass.

"Thanks. You didn't have to do that."

"I know. I just thought you'd appreciate a cold beverage. It is pretty hot today."

He sipped the cool juice. The liquid tasted sweet and felt invigorating, even if he hadn't exactly been breaking a sweat.

Skylar watched as he looked at the horizon while occasionally taking a sip. "So, um... Lucas, I think we should talk about that night. It's been pretty awkward between us."

He gave a reluctant nod. "I guess we should."

"I am so sorry for telling you that stuff about me. I was kind of drunk and in a strange mood. It's not an excuse obviously, but... but..." she stammered.

"Skylar, it's okay," he said softly, noting her fragile frame of mind. "I'm not upset or anything."

"But you are weirded out."

"No."

"Don't lie to me, Lucas! I can see it on your face!"

"I'm honestly not! Just a little tense, I guess."

"So am I," she muttered a few seconds later.

"I know. Listen, I've been thinking about it, and... I just want you to know that it's not going to change anything between us. You're my kid sister, and I will always love you no matter what."

Tears rimmed her big brown eyes. "F-for real?"

"For real."

"Thank you, Lucas. It means so much to me. I was so afraid that..." She burst into tears.

Lucas rose and put one arm around her, and Skylar held him close as she wept on his chest.

"Sky, we all have our fantasies. We all... like certain things. You don't need to feel ashamed."

She broke from his embrace, her cheeks beaded with tears. "But I do feel ashamed. I feel horrible knowing that I'm into that kinda stuff."

"Then don't. Everyone has their kinks. You're not alone, I assure you."

She streaked an arm across her face, sniffling. "Do you have... kinks, too?"

"A couple, sure."

"But nothing like mine."

He gave a tender smile, one full of sympathy. "Um... maybe not."

"So you... have never wished you could... be a little aggressive with a girl?"

"Can't say that I have."

Her head drooped in disappointment.

"Having said that, I must admit that... I did find your story sexy."

Her head shot back up, and her face lit up. "Really?"

He nodded, swallowing as he did. "Not at the time maybe, but... later, when I ran it through my head again, knowing that you were actually into it..."

"I was," she quickly confirmed. "I loved it."

Lucas gave a tense laugh. "Yeah, then there's no disputing that it's kinda hot."

Skylar grinned, weirdly excited to hear him admit it. "So if you a had girlfriend that was into those sorts of things, would you consider being... rough with her? Even if you weren't totally into it?"

"I might. I guess I could try. No harm in that, right?"

"Absolutely," she affirmed, a tad too eagerly perhaps.

He smiled a nervous smile, one that was reciprocated by his sister.

"Did you guys... um... did you do a lot of that stuff?" he asked, a faint blush rising in his cheeks.

Skylar bowed her head, curtailing a coy smile. She then batted her eyelashes at him and nodded.

Lucas gulped. "Cool."

"Cool," she murmured back, feeling some strange tension building between them all of a sudden. When she realized that they'd been staring at one another for far too long, she spun around and dashed back to the house.

"Sky."

She turned around.

"No matter what you let a guy do to you, no matter how far you allow him to take it, just... don't ever let him treat you like crap just because he can in bed."

She nodded, touched by his concern. "I won't."

***

Later that day, late into the night, Lucas was in bed, reading one of Agatha Christie's mystery novels when his phone buzzed with a text. He set the book aside and unlocked his phone.

"Hey, you up?"

"Yeah," he texted back.

"I'm so relieved we talked today. I feel so much better."

"Me too," he texted.

"And I really didn't mean to expose you to that side of me."

"Don't worry about it."

"You sure? You don't think your little sis is a disgusting cum slut?"

"Skylar, you're anything but. You're beautiful and sweet... and apparently into some really kinky shit that I'm sure guys would be lining up to explore with you."

"LMAO!"

He chuckled and got under the covers.

She texted, "Did you really find my story hot? I mean later, after you were able to pick your jaw off the floor."

He chuckled again. "I did. Embarrassingly so."

"Embarrassingly? That sounds naughty."

"You don't know the half of it."

"Were you like... all hot and bothered?"

He replied with a fire emoji.

There was a good two-minute pause before she texted, "Were you playing with yourself?"

He tensed up. It was still a novelty, talking sex to his kid sister.

"Maybe."

"That means yes."

"Maybe."

She sent a string of five laughing face emojis.

He responded with a winking face emoji.

"Were you... watching 'inspirational' videos as you did the deed?"

He laughed out loud. "Didn't really feel the need."

"Then were you like... running my story in your head...?"

He reached between his legs and idly caressed the rapidly-swelling member. That night, and every night since Lucas had been unable to escape the image of his sister lying bare-breasted on a king bed as she was being forced to perform all sorts of sexual acts on a faceless male. It led to some fierce masturbating sessions as a result, accompanied by no small amount of guilt and shame.

He texted, "And if I was?"

"Were you?"

Trepidatious, he took a moment to ponder a reply. "I feel like it's a trick question."

"It's not. I ain't gonna judge."

"Suppose I was. Would you hate me?"

"I could never hate you, bro."

He bit on his lip as he considered an answer. Finally, he texted, "Then..."

There was a minute-long pause before she replied, "Is it weird that I'm not weirded out by it?"

"Probably. Though not weirder than me handling my gear while thinking about you being dominated."

"LOL! You're so bad..."

"Seems like you're not that good, either."

"Oh, I'm definitely not ;)"

Pause.

She texted, "Is it weird that we're talking about this stuff? Cuz we never did b4."

"I dunno. I'm conflicted TBH."

"Me 2. But maybe also a little...excited?"

He swallowed, feeling a tightening in his stomach. "Yeah."

Pause.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

He texted, "What kind?"

"The kind I probably shouldn't be telling you."

"The best kind then."

"LOL..." She followed up with a second text, "Ever since my BF and I broke up, I've been having problems finding... relief. If you know what I mean."

Oh, he knew what she meant alright.

"That's unfortunate. May I ask Y?"

"I think I need to be touched."

His penis, now grown to a full mast, gave a glass-shattering throb. The thought of his hotty sister being touched as she worked herself up to an orgasm affected him in a way he knew it shouldn't. Or mustn't.

"Touched where?"

Long pause. Too damn long.

"You know where..."

"Fucking hell..." he sighed, his hand worming under the waistbands of his shorts, seemingly of its own volition.

He stared at her text, thinking of a reply, one that wouldn't give away his advanced state of arousal.

"Your... elbow?"

"LMAO! You're such a goof!"

He laughed, then sent her an emoji of a kitten followed by a question mark.

"Yeah, like you didn't know... though my T&A seem to work just as well ;)"

Her tits and ass were her best qualities, he thought. And her face of course. And let's not forget her legs. Or her hair. Her husky voice was pretty up there, too. So was her smile.

Everything about her was her best quality, he slowly came to the realization.

He texted, "Is that how you used to with him?"

"Uh-huh. Is it weird? That I can't on my own?"

"I dunno. Never had that issue."

"It's frustrating. Like constantly walking around with a loaded gun."

"Sounds pretty bad."

"It is."

Pause. So long, in fact, that he'd gone completely soft. It didn't really matter though. He wasn't feeling it anymore anyway.

She texted, "But that night, I was finally able to fire a round or two.... or six. LOL!"

"On your own?"

"Uh-huh."

"Why do you think that is?"

"Probably cuz... it felt really wrong telling you that stuff. And it made me..." She left out the obvious.

He texted, "It doesn't feel very right now, either."

"It doesn't, does it?"

"It really doesn't. Which means you're going to be firing a few more rounds 2nite?"

Pause.

"Maybe."

"Which means yes."

"Maybe."

He chuckled. "Bustedddd..."

"Goodnight, Lucasssss..."

***

Lucas was out on the deck on a late summer night, reading, as per usual, with a glass of ice tea by his side. Tonight, it was The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien. For some reason, he'd never gotten around to reading the books despite being a big fan of the films.

Reading through the first volume, however, he couldn't comprehend how the movies were so riveting while the book was anything but. He found it rather... dull, confoundingly enough. Still, he never opened a book he hadn't finished; it was a strange little quirk of his. Mercifully, the sound of the glass door sliding open called for his attention. He looked up from the page to see Skylar.

She gave a little wave, a jovial grin plastered across her face. She tottered in her high heels and giggled drunkenly when she stumbled into the chair closest to him. While she was distracted, his eyes quickly roved over her tight bod.

She was wearing a jean miniskirt and white button-down shirt. She wasn't showing any cleavage, but boy did the thin fabric strained against her bust, the buttons threatening to snap free at a moment's notice. He found it baffling. When he had taken off more than two years ago, she didn't seem to carry even half the heft. Or maybe he'd just never noticed her bosom the way he was now?

The shirt was cut short, just barely reaching the sexy curve of her waist. When she leaned forward to slip the heels off her feet, it inevitably rode up her back. What Lucas saw then made his breath catch in his throat. His kid sister was wearing a red G-string, one that beautifully hugged her sensuous hips. A violent surge of blood made his manhood inflate to its full capacity. He swallowed and averted his gaze before she could sense his eyes on her.

Over the last couple of weeks, Lucas had become more and more aware of Skylar, in ways he should never be. Was it due to their playful interactions? Or was it his knowledge of her most intimate secrets, her virginity and sexual frustrations to name a few? Maybe jacking off to fantasies of her being ruthlessly used by a faceless male had finally caught up with him?

It could be either of those things, none of them, or all of them. The end result was the same: he had somehow grown attracted to his sister. Insanely attracted to her.

Most days, she made him feel deeply perverted simply by being herself. It wasn't her fault that she was a mega babe. She had no say whatsoever as she was assembled into this Barbie-like masterpiece. She didn't ask to be well-endowed, and she didn't ask for her bum to be molded after the world's most succulent peach. She didn't ask for that face, one of understated yet striking beauty. She asked for none of it.

Yet was awarded it all.

"Hi," she finally uttered after a prolonged staring.

"Hey," he replied, pretending to still give a fuck about the book.

"Lucas?" she murmured. "Can you let go of the book for a minute and like maybe fucking talk to me?"

This was another thing: her husky voice. It was doing things to him now that it never had. That it had no right.

"Lucas...?"

He made a show of closing the book and pulled himself to sit upright. "What's up?"

"Good. Really good."

Lucas could tell that she was inebriated. He could smell it, too. "You're drunk."

"A-am not!" she slurred and then proceeded to giggle.

"Does Father know his eighteen-year-old princess has made a habit of coming home drunk in the middle of the night on a weekly basis?"

"No. But if he did, I don't think he'd make a, um... fuss about it. He always lets me drink."

"Yeah, at home. And maybe a beer or two. If he saw you now, he'd be fuming."

"Are ya gonna tell on me? Huh? Are you a ta... a t-tattletale?"

He gave a chuckle. She was a cute little drunk, he had to admit.

"We're not exactly on speaking terms at the moment, so you're in luck."

"Uh-huh," she retorted.

"Where've you been? And I hope you didn't drive."

"At a party. And my friends and I shared... shared a cab."

She reached for his glass of ice tea, and her button-down shirt rode up her back. Lucas couldn't resist the temptation and snuck a peek at her G-string as it came into view.

His sister caught him looking this time. She snapped back in her seat and pulled the shirt taut.

Lucas' cheeks burned hotter than the sun. "Sorry, I didn't mean to look."

"Not your fault," she murmured bashfully. "I should be more careful around you."

This wasn't the first time Skylar had caught her big brother checking her out. It had started not long after that awkward night. She knew it wasn't right, but she couldn't bring herself to chastise him for it, because if she did, he might stop. And for whatever twisted reason, she didn't want him to stop.

"Can you um... pass me the ice tea, please?"

"Yeah, sure."

Lucas made a monumental effort not to feast his eyes on her long, creamy legs while she drank. Not to mention her pretty little feet. God, they so looked yummy when he stole a glance.

"Well?" she asked three sips later.

He snapped out of his sleazy reveries. "Well, what?"

"What'd you think about my um... undergarment?"

He tensed up. "W-what do you mean?"

"Come on, let's not pretend you didn't see what I have on me. What'd you think?"

"Err, it's... an interesting choice for sure."

She pouted, clearly fishing for a compliment. "An interesting choice? That's it?"

He chuckled, visibly uncomfortable. "Yeah, I mean it's... hot." His mind suddenly wandered, his eyes fixed on her incredible body. "Man, you're hot..."

Skylar raised her brows in astonishment.

"Oh shit," he blurted, rousing from whatever fleeting spell that had taken hold of him. "I... I didn't mean it like that. My head just switched off for a second there."

His little sister looked positively shocked.

He tried to gauge her mood, the guilt twisting up in his belly. "You're upset."

She shook her head, her expression coy. "You just took me by surprise. You said it like... you were a guy."

An awkward silence rose thereafter. Lucas was awash in embarrassment, and Skylar was sobering up quickly as she was processing this. Yeah, he may at times have run his eyes over her body, but... this went beyond that. The way he looked at her when he said it, the way he sounded... she could practically taste the lust.

"You're mad," he said after long awkward seconds, noting that she had retreated into herself.

"No, I'm not mad." She batted her big brown eyes at him, almost involuntarily. "I'm... flattered."

Lucas frowned in surprise.

Was she really not mad? He just told her that he—her own goddamn brother—was attracted to her in not so many words, and she wasn't mad?

No, she wasn't. She was flattered. Whatever the fuck that meant.

"Okay," he said, puzzled.

"Okay," she countered.

Lucas was confused at her reaction. At the very least, he expected her to want to discuss it. Thankfully, she didn't seem very keen on opening that can of worms, either.

He rose, more than happy to cash in on his 'get out of jail' card. "Well, I'm gonna turn in."

"Yeah, I'll... stay and chill here for a bit."

"Okaygoodnight," he said, the words blurring together.

"Good night."

***

A few days later, Lucas was again in his sister's room playing Apex Legends on her PlayStation while she was at work. Skylar had no doubt that her brother would never violate her privacy, and it did seem to help him pass the time. Even so, she was still surprised to find him in her room, considering the way their last conversation ended.

This seemed to be the ebb and flow of their relationship as of late though. They would make some type of a breakthrough—however questionable—which would then lead to several days of mutual distancing until they processed everything.

Skylar couldn't help feeling a bit on edge as she entered her room, but also quite a bit relieved. In spite of recent developments—or perhaps because of them—she found herself wishing to spend more and more time with her brother, and she really hoped that his presence in her room at least meant that he was done avoiding her.

"Hi."

"Oh, hi," Lucas replied, clearly unprepared for her arrival. "Is it 11 already?"

"11:30."

"Wow," he said, dropping off the controller in his lap. "I've completely lost track of time."

"Yeah, gaming tends to do that to you," Skylar replied with a lighthearted tone while gauging his reaction to her.

"Okay. I'll leave you be."

"No, stay!" she exclaimed. "I mean, you don't have to leave. I'll go change in the bathroom, and I can play on my laptop."

"You're not tired or..."

"What, me? Tired? I don't get tired before 3. Really, don't feel the need to leave on my behalf."

Her brother seemed to be backed into a corner, Skylar noted. He obviously didn't mean to still be in her room when she returned from work. And knowing that stung.

"Uhhh... okay, I guess. As long as I'm not bothering you or anything."

"You're not. Play for as long as you want."

Skylar changed in the bathroom and then settled on her bed and played some Call of Duty Warzone while her brother was playing Apex. It was more than forty minutes later when she gathered the courage to talk to him.

She waited for his match to end. "Lucas?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk for a minute?"

He put down the controller, tension building in his belly. "Sure, what's up?"