On Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... I thought maybe you could like... talk about it a little?"

"Talk about it," he echoed, his brows raised a notch in amusement.

"Yeah, like... how was it, your first time?"

"Glorious. All eight seconds of it."

Skylar convulsed with laughter. "Oh my god, that fast?!"

"You're a girl, so you wouldn't understand."

"Then explain it to me."

"So you'd make fun of me some more?"

"No! Lucas, I'm seriously curious about it, about the male perspective."

"Are you sure want to go down the rabbit hole, sis? Because there's no coming back."

"Oh, I think I'll be just fine. Unless..." She paused, taunting him with her bratty smirk.

Lucas snickered, having a strong hunch where this was heading. "Unless what?"

"Unless you... can't handle a little adult talk."

"Is that so?" he countered, more than willing to rise to the challenge.

"Hey, it's completely understandable! Some guys are just not mature enough to have R-rated conversations with their little sisters."

"Oh, I'm plenty mature. Are you?"

"Bring it on, buster."

They broke into laughter.

"If you want to have some adult talk, then I'll need more booze."

"On it."

Skylar climbed out of the hot tub and padded to the kitchen. She returned with a cold six-pack and an excited smile on her pretty face. She opened two beers and handed her brother one before she settled into her previous position on the bench opposite him.

Lucas took a big swig, hoping it'd take the edge off. He and his sister had always been very good at compartmentalizing their lives. They'd never had a conversation about either dating or sex. The prospect of it changing was exciting for sure but also a bit intimidating.

"So, what do you want to know?"

"Everything."

He bit on his upper lip, stifling a nervous laugh. "Well... she said it'd be super fast, and I didn't disappoint."

Skylar cackled with laughter. They were off to a good start already.

"She said it was natural. That I needed to get used to getting... um... getting pussy on a regular basis." He sipped his beer, apprehensive. "Is it okay that I said 'pussy'?"

"Yeah, it's fine. I'm not interested in the PG version anyway."

"You're not?" he asked, a crease of worry furrowing his forehead.

She arched a thick, shapely brow. "I thought we said we were gonna act like adults, didn't we?"

"Yeah, yeah... I mean, totally."

Skylar swigged her beer, feeling a bit more daring now that the alcohol had begun taking effect. "How did it feel for you? Penetrating her? Being inside her?"

Lucas couldn't help making a little surprised face at her blunt questions, but he couldn't back away now. It was a matter of principle. He would not let his baby sister out-mature him.

"Amazing, obviously."

Skylar sneered. "Yeah, I figured that much. I meant to ask, like... if you could be a little more descriptive? I mean, how it felt for you, physically. And you know... in detail."

Lucas learned her face anxiously. She seemed genuinely intrigued though.

"She felt... warm, and lubricated, and... smooth-ish. Like, I could feel the contours of her vagina as I stroked. It was a snug fit, incredibly satisfying. And... it was just the most amazing sensation." He sipped his beer, his mind traveling back to that night. "We ended up doing it like five times that night."

"No?!" Skylar exclaimed, grinning in disbelief.

Lucas chuckled. "Yeah, I got hooked super fast. I couldn't get enough of her."

"Why'd you break up then?"

"Ironically, because our relationship mostly revolved around sex."

"You didn't love her?"

He shook his head. "And I don't think she loved me, either. She acted hurt when I initiated the breakup, but I think it was her ego hurting more than anything."

Skylar chugged her beer and tossed it aside. "Pass me another one, please."

Lucas opened the beer, and Skylar snatched it eagerly from his hand. "Okay, back to that night. What was the position?"

"Damn, Sky..." Lucas laughed, in clear discomfort.

Skylar laughed back. She knew she was pushing, but she was very curious about it. And if she could make her big brother squirm in the process, all the better.

"Lucas...?"

He shook his head, a defeated smile on his face. "Cowgirl."

"She was on top then?"

"Yeah."

"Riding you?"

"Correct."

"For eight seconds?"

Lucas laughed, the embarrassment hot in his cheeks. "Yep."

"She was tight on you? Wet?"

"Yeah, she was mind-blowingly wet if my memory serves me right. And I was already worked up because she'd um... given me oral beforehand."

"Oral?"

"Yeah."

"Was she any good? At sucking dick?"

Lucas was still uncomfortable with the explicit nature of their discourse, and certainly with how increasingly uninhibited his sister was becoming as she milked him for sordid details, but a strange feeling of arousal began brewing in the pit of his stomach. He couldn't deny that there was something incredibly exciting about this whole thing.

"I think she was. I don't... I don't have much experience with receiving oral."

"Well, did she lick your balls? Sucked on them? Licked up your shaft?"

Surprise leaped onto his face. "Hol—um... I don't think so."

"Did she take you balls deep?"

"Uh... sh-she tried."

"So, she couldn't?"

"She gave it a solid effort."

"Did you thrust into her mouth when she did?"

"No. Well... maybe a little. I don't remember."

"Did you hold her down and force her on your length until she gagged?"

"Absolutely not," he exclaimed, offended at the mere suggestion.

Peculiarly, Lucas could've sworn that a sliver of disappointment flashed across his sister's face at his answer.

"Did she let you come in her mouth? Did she swallow?"

"No and no. She didn't care for that at all."

Skylar sipped her beer thoughtfully. It was quiet for long seconds before she continued, "How'd she look?"

"Um... she was cute. Around 5' 4 I think, and—"

"I mean... down under?" Skylar clarified.

"Oh," Lucas mumbled, flustered. "Um... what exactly do you mean?"

"Like, was she shaved? Did she... have a piercing maybe?"

"Yes and no," he replied, finding her second question a bit odd.

"I see. Her tits looked okay?"

"Yeah, they were very nice."

"Details, dude," his little sis scolded.

"Yeah, um... they were firm and... sorta bell-shaped. Definitely smaller than yours though. What size are you?"

He had to sneak it in. If she could ask very intimate questions, so could he.

Skylar smiled an impish smile as she pressed the rim of the bottle to her lips. She took a small sip that seemed to last forever before she proudly murmured, "30D."

The measurement meant absolutely nothing to her brother.

"So, is that... considered... big...?"

"You tell me."

Lucas thought that her naturally husky voice was a bit raspier than usual, and there was a note he couldn't quite define down low in her pitch.

"They look enormous on your frame, to be honest."

They really did, he pondered, even if they weren't technically very big. She was just so slender and her frame narrow.

"Then there's your answer."

He took a swig from his bottle, inescapably contemplating the shape of her breasts, the length and girth of her nipples, and the color, as well.

"What was her favorite position?"

"Cowgirl," he replied, no longer disconcerted by her line of inquiry. "She liked to be able to dictate the pace and mix it up with different patterns."

"And yours?"

"Doggy. Particularly when she was lying on her stomach, and I was sitting on her butt."

"Why?"

"Because it's hot as hell, and... because I liked to spread her cheeks and look at her asshole as I slammed into her."

"Whoa!" Skylar laughed in surprise. "No longer shy, are we, brother?!"

"I told you I was very mature."

They laughed.

"Well, I definitely did not see that coming. Well played."

"You mess with the bull, you get the horns."

"Yeah, so it appears," she giggled.

"If it's too much for you to handle, just say so. I'll dress it up for you going forward."

"No, please, I was waiting for you to... to shake off that bashfulness."

He took a sip and realized that he was slightly intoxicated. He put his beer down.

"Did she allow you to play with her bumhole while you took her from behind?"

Lucas, again, was taken by surprise. Apparently, his sweet baby sister had quite the lewd side to her.

"No, she wasn't into that."

"So anal was off the table?"

"Yep."

Skylar thought to herself for a few seconds.

"What was the most exciting sex you had with her?"

Lucas chuckled, recalling it vividly. "We were at her place. She was still living at home with her dad. It was noon-ish, and we both had the day off. Her dad was home, too, but he was about to leave for work. We started fooling around on her bed. One thing led to the next, and I had my dick in her in no time.

"So as she was riding me, her dad knocked on the door, and she stopped moving and paused the music. She asked what he wanted, and he asked if she needed anything from the store. And she needed some stuff, but as she was listing the items, she turned the music back on and resumed moving on me, like gyrating and shit.

"And I could tell that she was deliberately drawing out their talk. She was gyrating faster, and she was perspiring. Her face contorted with pleasure, and she eventually came while listening to her dad repeating everything she asked for. And I just exploded inside her when she did. It was so messed up on so many levels."

When he finished, he could see a wistful smile rising on his sister's face, as if his anecdote had brought back a fond memory.

He picked up his beer. "Okay, potty mouth, payback time. It is now my turn to present to you a slew of uncomfortable, cringe-inducing questions. And fear not, I'll be just as subtle as you have been."

Skylar laughed it off. "Whatever, dude."

"Your first time. In detail. You know, because I'm super interested in the female perspective."

His sister giggled amusingly at his obvious attempt to make it awkward for her. "And I would've gladly offered it to you had I had one."

He raised his half-empty beer bottle to his lips, frowning. "What do you mean 'had you had one?'"

Skylar didn't respond, and after staring confusingly at her face for several seconds, the penny dropped.

"Oh... um..." he stammered, "... you're... you're a virgin?"

She sipped her beer calmly. "Yep."

Well, this had come out of nowhere, Lucas thought. By the way she'd been grilling him about his love life, he was sure she was an expert on sex.

"How come?" he asked, puzzled.

"Because... I made a choice when I was younger that I wouldn't lose my virginity in some backseat of a car. That I wouldn't give my virginity to a guy I didn't see myself ending up with. Originally, I wanted to wait until I was married, but now, after waiting for so long... I think I'd be okay with giving it to someone who really loves me, someone who's committed to a future with me. I just want it to mean something."

Lucas listened attentively. He was looking forward to embarrassing her, but she really took the wind out of his sails.

"Well... fuck you for denying me retribution."

Skylar laughed. "Yeah, I thought you'd be disappointed. Sorry that I was being so naughty and teased you so much before. You were adorable, and you handled it admirably."

A soft smile curved up his lips. "Thanks." A feeling of injustice then bubbled up in him. "You know what? I'm not letting you off the hook that easily."

A knowing smile rose on Skylar's face. "You're not?"

"Nope. Tell me about your last relationship."

"What do you wanna know?"

"I don't know. Just start talking. In the meantime, I'll think of something embarrassing to ask you."

"I guess fair's fair," she giggled. "Well, my last relationship was... pretty intense. I loved that bastard so much. We'd dated for six months before we broke up four months ago. He was getting frustrated with me because I refused to sleep with him, and it was just so sad because we really did love each other. Unfortunately, we just couldn't get past that."

"Well, in my opinion, if he really loved you, he would wait for as long as he needed."

Skylar thought to herself for a second. "What really hurts is that... I was a really good girlfriend, Lucas. Like I was... super generous, if you know what I mean."

His cheeks crimsoned slightly at her comment. "Yeah, I think I do."

"It broke my heart, but... it is what it is."

Lucas watched her face closely. "It looks like maybe you're not completely over him yet."

"Probably because I'm not," she murmured. "We were such a good fit, and I'm so afraid I'll never find anyone like him. Maybe I made a huge mistake and should've just... given myself to him. I dunno. I think about it a lot."

Lucas observed her as she sipped on her beer pensively, and he couldn't help feeling a little sad for her.

"Okay, let's shake things up a bit. Enough with all this brooding."

Skylar chuckled and reached for her third beer, even though she was already feeling tipsy. "What'd you have in mind?"

"Tell me what was the most exciting thing you did with him. And don't skimp on the details."

His sister giggled, her head shaking.

"That's right, payback time. It's your turn in the hot seat."

"Fine. If you insist."

"Oh, I do."

Skylar lowered herself into the hot water and sifted through the most exciting memories she had with her ex. Lucas climbed into the water, as well, and waited patiently.

"Okay, I have one." She took a big gulp from her beer and set it aside. "It was a Friday night, and I was at his place. His folks were gone for the weekend, and he had a few friends sleeping over. We were all in his room playing on his PlayStation, drinking, chillin'. It was a lot of fun. Anyhow, it was getting late, and he told his buddies that he was going to take me home.

"He took my hand in his and led me out of his room. He then started kissing me in the hallway, and it was so hot. His hands were all over my body, and I was just as horny. We started awkwardly making our way down the hallway as we kissed, but then he opened his parents' bedroom door and pushed me in.

"He threw me on the bed and got on top of me, and we were getting hot and heavy. But when he started unbuttoning my shirt, I told him to stop because his buddies were in the next room, and neither door was closed. He ignored me and kept twisting the buttons free down my shirt. I tried to remove his hands. I was really panicking.

"He grabbed my arms and pinned them under his knees as he moved to straddle my stomach. He then ripped the shirt off of me, tearing all my buttons. He unclasped my bra and threw it on the floor, as well. I was so scared, lying topless on his parents' bed. The door was wide open, and we could easily hear his buddies laughing and drinking in the other room.

"He took out a small tube of lube from his back pocket and squeezed it on my chest. I squirmed, begging him to stop when he unzipped his jeans. I couldn't move because he had me pinned under him, and I had to watch as he slammed his cock on my sternum and pushed my tits together.

"He started titty-fucking me. He squeezed my breasts hard and tweaked my nipples even harder. I kept crying while I watched the door. I was so afraid all of his friends would see what he was doing to me now. Sometime after, he released my arms from under his knees and told me to squeeze my tits for him and play with my nipples.

"So I did. I stroked my nipples while clamping his cock between my lubed breasts. He was getting very excited, titty-fucking me and watching me pinching my nipples and stuff. He kept teasing me, saying that I wanted it bad while he slid between my glistening tits. He then pulled up me by my hair and shoved his cock into my mouth. He thrust for a few seconds, going balls-deep every time, until he finally throbbed.

"I swallowed when he jizzed in my mouth. I always did; I was a good girlfriend. He slipped out of my mouth and tugged his jeans back up. He went to his room to get me one of his tee-shirts, and then he drove me home."

Lucas gawked at her, his mouth agape in horror. He was also sporting a monstrous erection, though it hadn't even registered in his head.

By the look on her brother's face, Skylar realized she'd probably picked the wrong story to share. She drank her beer timidly, avoiding eye contact.

"What the fuck?" Lucas eventually managed to hiss.

Skylar cut her eyes at him only to instantly dart them away.

"Skylar, that douche-bag assaulted you. He sexually abused you, and this is... a good memory somehow?"

Her head shook as she looked down at the water. It was an amazing memory, but... where did she even begin to explain why.

"You give me his address, and I'll go pay him a visit tomorrow. I swear, I'll bat his head so hard with my cane that he—"

"You will do no such thing, Lucas!" Skylar snarled. "He knew me, okay? He knew he could do stuff like that to me."

A perplexed expression spread across her brother's face. "What the fuck does that mean?"

"You wouldn't understand, okay? I made a mistake. I shouldn't have told you that. Just forget about it."

"Um, forget about it? Forget that my sister was sexually abused? Or forget that she actually finds it... completely normal? Which one I should forget, Skylar?"

"Lucas..." Skylar pleaded, tears building in her eyes. "... please, stop."

Lucas leveled a somber look at her. His erection had deflated entirely, and he was confused and filled with rage. "Skylar, either you explain it to me, or your ex is going to get beat up so hard that his own mother wouldn't even recognize him by the time I'm done with him."

His little sister shook her head, tears flowing down her cheeks. "Okay, I'll explain it. Just... don't hurt him."

Skylar was genuinely fearing for her ex. Her brother was a fairly mellow guy most of the time, but there had always been a darker part of him that he never fully dealt with.

"I like it when... my boyfriends are rough with me," she whispered, her big brown eyes downcast. "I like it when... they make me do stuff... like... forcefully."

An incredulous expression took over her brother's face, the words hammering into his head.

Skylar heaved a tearful sigh. "I'm... kinda submissive. I enjoy it when... my boyfriends take control, and... d-dominate me."

"Oh, shit..." Lucas breathed, stupefied.

"I... I don't know why I like it so much, but I do. And he knew that, Lucas. He knew that I'd enjoy it, even if I was scared."

"So, you're telling me that you... enjoyed what he did to you that night?"

Skylar didn't immediately give an answer. Her cheeks burned red-hot when her head eventually bobbed. She hadn't made eye contact with her brother for minutes.

"What in the actual fuck..." he muttered under his breath.

"So you see, it was very exciting for me what we did," Skylar murmured, pretending she hadn't heard him. "Other than penetrating me, he knew he could do pretty much whatever he wanted."

Lucas opened a beer and guzzled it greedily.

Skylar lifted her head, her eyes teary as they locked on with her brother's. "You think I'm a slut, don't you? You think I'm fucked-up in the head?"

Lucas lowered his beer, trying to wrap his head around it. "No, I don't think you're a slut. How can you be a slut when you've never even had sex?"

"But you do think something's wrong with me."

"Skylar, I'm... I may find it hard to empathize with you, but that doesn't mean I think your head's not right. I'll be honest, I was expecting something more vanilla and definitely not as graphic when I put the spotlight on you. This is just... a bit much."

"I understand. And I'm sorry that I told you that, I really am. I'm just a bit drunk, and I guess I didn't really think it through."