Only Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were all invited of course, but Thomas thought an entire night of dancing would be too much for him so soon and decided to stay home.

Joan asked if she should stay home with him, but Julia insisted that she would stay home while the parents had their fun.

"Okay, but no parties while were out." Joan joked.

"Don't worry, we'll just watch a move or something. Just remember to warm up, don't want you old folks to hurt yourselves. One broken hip around here is enough." Julia joked back.

* * *

Thursday was the last physical therapy session Thomas needed. Lisa spent most of it ensuring that Thomas knew the exercises he could do alone to help him recover faster.

She spent the last five minutes talking with him and repeatedly hinted that Thomas should give her a call at some point.

Thomas felt a little bad about not telling Lisa that he was already in a relationship, but he hoped she would accept it when he said he liked having her as a friend.

Lisa stopped her flirtation when Julia came in and she said her goodbye to Thomas with a hug before leaving.

Julia was a little extra affectionate after Lisa left and they nearly got caught making out by Elizabeth when she came over to see if they wanted lunch.

Not that Julia was done grieving over her father or that she expected her mother to be done grieving for her husband, but she looked forward to having Friday night alone with Thomas so they could make out without fearing interruption and also looked forward to the privacy they might get when Elizabeth started working again.

* * *

Chapter 16

Friday evening Thomas and Julia sat on the couch in front of the TV having just put 10 Things I Hate About You on.

Thomas had his arm around Julia who had her head planted firmly against Thomas' chest. Thomas' hand rubbed Julia's arm gently. Thomas enjoyed the sweet smell of Julia's freshly washed hair. Julia enjoyed the scent and feel of Thomas' firm chest.

Giving Thomas a squeeze, a lock of Julia's hair fell across her face, but before she could brush it back Thomas beat her to it.

Thomas' hand brushed across Julia's face, taking the wayward strands away from her eyes. Her face followed the touch and she found herself staring into Thomas' loving eyes. Thomas' hand stayed by her chin for a second before it slid further back to run the fingers gently through her hair.

Thomas could see the love in her eyes matching his own and his arms reached out, taking hold of her so he could lift her face to his. Julia followed happily and closed her eyes just before their lips met.

Julia's body tingled when their tongues made contact. Thomas moaned softly when he tasted Julia.

Julia's arms found their way around Thomas' neck and as Thomas used his arms around her back to draw her body closer, Julia added more pressure to their kiss.

Finally having the house to themselves without fear of discovery had lowered their shyness and Julia allowed herself to moan.

When they drew back for a breath Thomas whispered, "I love you so much."

Julia didn't get a chance to answer before they were locked in a kiss again.

Julia's hands began to wander on Thomas' torso. Thomas' hands started exploring shortly after. When Thomas' left hand found the bottom of Julia's blouse and slipped under to caress her back, Julia's hand started working on the buttons on Thomas' shirt.

When the last button released, Julia moved her kisses from Thomas' mouth down his neck to his now exposed chest.

Julia moved her body so that she was straddling Thomas on the couch. She kissed his mouth again and moaned when Thomas' hands found her jeans-covered bottom, but not as loudly as she moaned when she felt the lump in Thomas' pants, pressing up at her own crotch.

Thomas moaned when he felt Julia press harder against his erection and he in turn pressed his hands harder against her tight backside, increasing the feeling of her grinding against him even more as they kissed.

Fire was brewing in Julia's eyes when she leaned back. She grabbed the hem of her blouse and in one swift move she lifted it above her head and threw it to the floor beside the couch.

Thomas could see Julia's nipples pressing against the lace of her bra; he leaned in and kissed her cleavage, enjoying the taste and the smell of her bosom.

Julia's breathing was ragged while she kept grinding against him. She could feel the wetness in her panties and knew she would climax soon if they kept going.

"Tom... Keep going... So close..."

Thomas barely heard her whisper through her heavy breathing, but he applied a little more pressure and let his mouth kiss its way towards the peak of her right breast.

Thomas was happy that the jeans they were both wearing kept his own excitement at a manageable level and focused on enjoying the feel of Julia and the sounds of her pleasure.

Thomas' mouth finally reached the nipple and when his tongue grazed the lace covered button Julia started shaking in his arms.

Julia screamed out, "Oh... Yes!... YES!"

When the shaking stopped Thomas allowed his mouth to leave her breast and he looked at her face. Thomas had never seen a prettier sight than Julia, gleaming from the light sweat that had formed and smiling at him with her beautiful gray eyes filled with both love and lust.

Julia kissed Thomas passionately yet again. She let her lips move to Thomas' ear and after a quick nibble at the lobe she whispered, "Please make love to me."

Thomas moaned in response and drew her head back for another kiss.

They stood up from the couch without their mouths separating. Julia reached behind her back and unclasped her bra while Thomas drew his arms from his shirt and let it fall to the floor.

Having discarded her bra, Julia let her hand graze the dent in the front of Thomas' pants before working his belt open. Thomas moaned into Julia's mouth when he felt her hand on his groin and mirrored her by releasing the button in her jeans and lowering the zipper.

The aroma from Julia's panties found its way to Thomas' nose and he dropped to his knees, grabbing hold of Julia's pants. With a quick tug they left her smooth bottom and bunched at her ankles.

Julia had only just gotten her other foot free, before she felt Thomas kiss the front of her panties. Tom could feel the wetness on his lips and licked them, relishing in the taste of his best friend. Julia shivered when Thomas lowered her panties and she felt his breath on her exposed sex.

Thomas' heart was pounding in his chest and his mouth watered, but just as he was about to bury his face between Julia's legs, she pulled him up and kissed him before whispering, "Later. Make love to me first... I need you."

Now Julia dropped down and in one move lowered both Thomas' jeans and his underwear. Thomas' erection sprang free and stood firmly in front of Julia's eyes.

Julia let her hand trace the length of his penis down where it moved across his hip. She shivered when her fingers brushed over one of Thomas' scars. In a way, Julia thought they made him look even better.

Julia kissed the shaft before standing up to kiss Thomas' lips again.

"I love you," she whispered and let herself fall back on the sofa pulling Thomas down on top of her.

Thomas felt Julia's hard nipples against his chest as their lips found each other once more. His penis was pressed against Julia's labia making his shaft wet with her juices.

For a while they rubbed their bodies against each other, all the while moaning into each other's mouths.

Thomas needed to be inside Julia and Julia felt a need to feel Thomas inside her, so Julia spread her legs wider and angled her hip to allow access. Thomas drew back, lining up his erection with her entrance, hesitating for a fraction of a second before pushing forward.

Julia felt the pressure and groaned as the head made its way inside. Thomas took a deep breath to steady his excitement before applying more pressure. He felt the walls of her tunnel give way as he pushed his length into her.

When his entire length finally rested in her, he let out his breath and kissed her before proclaiming his love once more.

Julia grabbed onto his body with her arms drawing him close. Her legs wrapped around him and kept him from taking away the fullness she felt.

When he began to move inside her, both knew that they would not last long before climaxing. Thomas grunted with every push while Julia exclaimed a quiet "Yes" every time he bottomed out inside her.

Thomas and Julia were oblivious of the rest of the world as they moved together.

Only a couple of minutes passed before Thomas increased the tempo indicating his coming release. Julia was just slightly ahead of him.

The walls of her vagina started to spasm and Julia's legs pushed Thomas as deep into her as the laws of physics would allow. She whined in pleasure and started shaking again.

Thomas felt the pulsating pressure on his member and groaned. He felt his balls tighten and felt his seed moving up his shaft. Another pulse from Julia and he felt a strong surge, Julia felt his seed blast inside her.

Her orgasm soared higher and she screamed out from pleasure. Thomas' penis pulsed again and he joined her wordless outcry. For a few seconds they held on tight and enjoyed their union.

Both breathing heavily, they relaxed a little. Separating their upper bodies just enough to look into each other's eyes, Julia uttered "That was incredible" before locking their lips in a long kiss.

For a little less than a minute they relaxed, Thomas still lodged inside Julia. Thomas began to draw out, but before he fell out completely he pushed back in.

Julia's eyes glimmered in joy when she felt him enter her again; she never wanted this feeling to end.

"Oh God, yes... oh yes... Don't stop Tom... You feel so good inside me." Julia moaned.

Thomas moaned, slightly out of breath, as he kept moving his hips.

Every time Thomas bottomed out, his pelvis would brush against Julia's clit, eliciting a moan from Julia, and every time Thomas would move inside her, Julia's lower muscles would massage his manhood, eliciting a moan from Thomas.

Julia lasted five minutes before reaching her third climax while Thomas held a minute longer before erupting inside her for the second time.

They held each other afterwards, not speaking, just relaxing, well spent. Thomas remained inside Julia until his erection went away.

"That was perfect," Julia finally said.

Thomas agreed and shifted on the couch to lie behind Julia. He felt some soreness in his hip he hadn't noticed before and said, "I think you wore me out... I'll be walking weird for the next week."

"I hope I didn't hurt you," Julia said, concerned, yet still smiling.

"Even if you did, it was worth it," Thomas answered, "but I think I just need a little rest and I'll be back to normal... or at least back to how I was yesterday."

They watched what remained of the movie without putting on their clothes, though both having trouble following the plot having been distracted for most of it.

* * *

"We're back, did you have a nice evening?" Joan said as she entered the living room where she found Thomas and Julia sitting on the couch watching a late night talk show.

"Definitely," Julia answered with a smile, "how was the dance?"

William came up behind Joan and said, "Tough, I hardly got a moment's rest between your mother and Joan."

Joan kissed William's cheek, "Aw, shut up you big doofus, you had fun."

"Maybe, but I'm still exhausted though." William said, "Next time you better be there to help me out Tom."

"Sure thing, Dad, as soon as I'm back in shape."

"Then hurry up and get better, have some pity on your old man."

Joan interjected, "Well, when he is well, he will dance with Julia. They are so good together; it would be a shame to split them up. So you might still be the one who has to dance with both Elizabeth and me. You just count your blessings that Julia stayed home with Thomas, or you would have had three women to dance with."

William slumped down in a chair and let out a sigh before replying, "No rest for the righteous."

* * *

Chapter 17

Thomas' hip and legs improved steadily and a week and a half later he felt good enough to attempt a night of dancing with Julia.

"What about this one?" Julia asked Sophia while holding a dress to her body.

"Hmmm, not bad, but I think we can do better," she answered, "It is your first date after all."

"Well, our first going out date. We had a nice evening to ourselves the Friday before last." Julia said, blushing when she thought back.

"How long are you planning to keep it a secret?" Sophia asked while she went to another rack in search of the perfect dress.

"I don't know, I hate not being able to kiss him when anyone is around."

"I've noticed." Sophia snickered.

"What do you mean you've noticed?"

"Oh please. The way you look at him sometimes... unless you are a starving cannibal, that look can only mean one thing."

"Is it that obvious?" Julia asked, fearful that the secret might not be safe.

"If you are looking for it maybe, but I don't think your parents know."

Julia let out a sigh and went back to dress shopping.

After a few minutes Julia's eyes hit the mark and a smile formed on her lips, "I think we have a winner."

Sophia turned to look at Julia, who held an elegant blue dress up for Sophia to see.

"Perfect," Sophia said, "let's see how it fits."

The two women made their way to the dressing room and Julia went in to change.

"Oh, that is lovely." Sophia stated when Julia came out.

Julia made a twirl and looked in the mirror how it lifted and showed some more of her slim legs, "I think Tom will like it."

"He'll love it. Now go change, there's still some things I need to pick up before we go home."

Julia went back behind the curtain and lifted the dress over her head before putting it back on the hanger.

"Where do you wanna go next?" she asked from inside the changing room.

"I need to pick up Ben's watch from the repair guy and I need to go to the pharmacy; I'm running low on birth control." Sophia said casually, but inside the changing room Julia froze with one leg in her jeans.

The blood had left Julia's face and her mouth was dry, but she managed to answer without drawing any suspicion from Sophia, "Sure, whatever you want."

The rest of the afternoon Julia was much more quiet than usual and even though Sophia asked, Julia wouldn't share what was going through her mind.

* * *

"Wow!" Thomas exclaimed when Julia appeared in her new dress.

"Thank you, that was the reaction I was hoping for."

Thomas realized his mouth was still hanging open and closed it, he looked around, making sure they would not be seen, and wrapped his arms around Julia bringing her in for a deep kiss.

"I can't believe I get to dance with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, not to mention kiss her." Thomas said when they broke the kiss.

Julia's knees were weak and her eyes shone with love, "You don't look so bad yourself, love."

Elizabeth broke the moment when she came in, "Oh, Honey, you look stunning. Let me get a picture of you two."

Thomas and Julia were nervous standing next to each other in front of Elizabeth, both fearing that their secret would show.

"Beautiful," Elizabeth said after the flash had gone off, "now, let's see if Joan and William are ready to go."

Elizabeth left Julia and Thomas alone to find his parents and immediately Thomas kissed Julia once more.

* * *

When Elizabeth two weeks earlier had seen how well the Friday night dance went, she had decided to make it a regular thing every other week and was thrilled when Thomas informed her he would attend the second one.

Thomas did his best, but three quarters through the evening he had to throw in the towel and take a rest; William of course made a token display of annoyance. Thomas had danced with Julia the entire evening except for the one dance both Joan and Elizabeth required.

Julia was happy to spend the remainder of the night sitting with Thomas, but several times she lost focus. Thomas asked a few times what was on her mind, but Julia kept deflecting the questions without giving an answer.

Thomas and Julia used the excuse of needing a little air to get some privacy for a kiss and the opportunity to tell each other of their love.

* * *

Julia was looking at the timer on her phone intensely. "Come on!" she exclaimed trying to force time to move faster. Her feet were tapping with nervousness and her hands were sweaty.

Finally her phone beeped. She stopped the timer and rose from her seat on the lid of the toilet. Julia grabbed the stick lying on the sink holding it in her closed fist for a second.

She took a deep breath, looked at her hand and opened it, examining what it held.

Her face became pale and her stomach knotted as she sat back on the lid of the toilet, still not taking her eye from the little plus sign on the test in her hand.

For ten minutes Julia just sat there, on the outside completely still, but on the inside her thoughts and emotions roared. She felt like she might throw up, but managed to keep it down, if only barely.

"What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?" Julia whispered in a panic as she got up and started pacing back and forth in the bathroom, giving herself glances in the mirror.

Julia was very conflicted, but her biggest fear was how Thomas would react. For a brief moment she considered not telling him, but she knew that was not an option. She considered if she should wait awhile before talking to him, but that was not right either.

Julia wondered if she should talk to Sophia first, but she knew it was Thomas she had to talk to, and she knew she should do it as soon as possible; in fact she decided she had to do it at that very moment.

Julia splashed some water in her face and readied herself. Reaching for the door handle, Julia saw that her hands were shaking which led her to notice that her entire body was shaking. She tried to suppress it, but was unsuccessful.

"Tom?" she said when she entered the living room where Thomas sat watching TV with his father.

"Is something wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." Thomas said noticing Julia's weird expression immediately.

Julia's voice was shaking slightly as she spoke, "I need to talk to you, can we go to your room?"

"Okay, sure." Thomas answered and rose from the couch.

Once inside his room, Julia had him sit down on his bed.

"Please don't be mad," she started, "but something has happened and it's sort of my fault."

Thomas didn't say anything, but just looked at Julia with concern in his eyes.

"When Dad got sick and I went back here, I left some stuff at the apartment, including my pills..."

Julia hesitated and Thomas asked, "What pills, what are you talking about?"

Julia handed the stick to Thomas with the words "I'm pregnant."

Thomas was stunned from the magnitude of the news Julia had given him.

Julia gave him some time to think but grew impatient, "I'm sorry Tom, please forgive me."

"Pregnant?" Thomas asked, still in shock.

"I forgot, I didn't think about it... I don't know what to do... please don't hate me." She pleaded, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes.

Thomas raised his eyes from the test in his hand to look at Julia, when he saw the fear in her eyes he was brought back to reality. He stood, grasped Julia's head in his hands, using his thumbs to wipe away the tears and kissed her deeply.

"I'll never hate you, I love you."