Only Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Julia asked, still shaking.

"Really." Thomas answered and drew her into a tight hug. Julia's shaking vanished in the arms of her love.

"Everything is gonna be just fine," Thomas whispered to Julia. How he kept himself from shaking he did not know, but he suspected that his strength came from Julia.

"What are we gonna do?" Julia asked after a minute, still not letting go of Thomas.

"I guess we will have to tell our parents about us." Thomas answered.

"You aren't sad about having a baby?"

"No." Thomas answered.

"Really? I'm freaking out."

"Me too, scared and shocked... but not sad."

For half an hour they held each other, each thinking intensely, trying to wrap their head around it.

"I'm just gonna go freshen up, then we'll talk about what we are gonna say to Mom and your parents." Julia said when they separated. She gave Thomas a kiss and left for the bathroom.

Thomas waited until he was alone before he went to his desk and opened the drawer; he quickly found what he was looking for in the back where he had left it years ago.

Julia came back into his room and closed the door behind her, the evidence of her tears removed.

This time Thomas had Julia sit on his bed.

"I've been thinking," he began, "I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my life, more than I thought it was possible to love someone."

He dropped to his knee in front of Julia, "I know you are the one, I will love you for the rest of my life."

He pulled a box from his pocket, "I want us to be together for the rest of our lives, so..."

He opened the box with his grandmother's engagement ring and held it in front of him, "Julia Marie Hawthorn, will you marry me?"

* * *

Chapter 18

"Thanks for dinner Julia," Benjamin said.

Elizabeth followed up, "Yeah, Sweetie, it was just lovely."

Julia looked around at the people, grabbing Thomas' hand beneath the table for strength, "Thank you, but since we're done eating, there's something to tell you..."

Giving Thomas' hand a squeeze gave Julia the resolution to continue, "Thomas and I are in love."

Nobody said anything for a few seconds, but look around at each other, though Ben was the only one who looked a little surprised. William received a little affirming nod from his wife and spoke, "We know dear, and we're happy for you."

"You knew?" Thomas asked in disbelief.

His mother answered, "We have seen the looks you give each other when you thought we weren't looking, but we didn't figure it out until a couple of weeks ago. We didn't want to meddle, so we didn't say anything."

Sophia, Julia and Thomas were stunned that the secret had not been so secret, while Benjamin was still working on the news that Julia and Thomas were in love.

"We figured you'd tell us when you were ready," Elizabeth explained, "although we would like to hear more about it, like, when did it start?"

Neither Julia nor Thomas answered immediately, so William said, "Well, now that the big news is out, perhaps we should move to the couch and talk."

He was halfway out his chair when Thomas stopped him by saying "Actually, there's more."

Beneath the table, Julia had slipped on the ring and brought it up for everyone to see, "We are getting married."

This time they received the reaction they expected; everyone but Thomas and Julia sat staring with an open mouth.

Sophia was the first to regain the use of her mouth, "You're engaged?!"

Julia and Thomas just nodded and gave each other a squeeze under the table. Since their parents had taken the first announcement so well, they hoped for similar acceptance on the second.

Tears formed in Joan's and Elizabeth's eyes and a second later they started squealing with excitement.

"Oh, my baby is getting married!" was what Joan exclaimed, but Elizabeth corrected her, "Our babies are getting married... to each other."

The two mothers hugged briefly and Joan commanded, "Will, get the camera!"

The following ten minutes were filled with picture taking, hugs and congratulatory remarks, with a little curse from William about not having champagne, but the water already in front of them worked just fine for a toast.

* * *

It felt a little weird for Thomas and Julia to be able to hold hands in front of their parents when they had receded to the couch, but it was nothing compared to how nice it also felt.

"That's so romantic!" both Joan and Elizabeth said when Julia told them of what had happened on her birthday.

When they were asked about the proposal, Julia told them about what Thomas had said, but left out the rest of the conversation in his room that morning.

Thomas and Julia had decided to tell their parents about their relationship and the engagement, but wanted to wait with the pregnancy until later.

The rest of the evening was spent talking about how they fell in love and about wedding plans, though it was mostly the women who discussed the latter.

It was during a discussion about wedding dresses that William drew Thomas away from the rest, "Son, I know you are in love with Julia, but are you sure you are ready to get married? It's a big step."

Thomas could hear that there was no disapproval in his father's voice, only a desire to help out his son with any reservations he might have, but Thomas answered without hesitation, "There's not a doubt in my mind, we've know each other since we were born, we've lived together and I love her more than anything... she's the one."

"Good, then you better make sure to keep her happy, you know we promised Frank to take care of his girls and it would be awkward if we had to beat you up, don't you think?" William said with a smirk.

"Do you think we could take me?" Thomas joked back.

They laughed a little at that before William got more serious, "Seriously, I expect you to treat her right, but I know you will."

"I promise."

"What are you two discussing over there?" came Joan's voice from the sofa.

"Nothing," William and Thomas said in unison.

"Well then get back here. Don't worry, we have stopped talking about dresses."

"Yes, Mom," answered Thomas and walked back to the ladies with his father.

Benjamin came back from the restroom, "Did I miss anything?"

William was the first to respond, "Nothing important, just dress talk. Lord knows why women think the dress is so important, I mean, you only wear it once."

William quickly regretted his words as Joan and Elizabeth lectured him about the importance of the perfect wedding dress, and even though he still failed to see the importance, he admitted defeat and apologized.

Julia, who sat halfway in Thomas' lap gave her fiancé a kiss on the cheek and excused herself and got up. She motioned for Sophia to join her in the kitchen.

"What is it?" Sophia asked her cousin when they were outside the earshot of the others.

"Well, I wanted to ask you something."

A couple of seconds passed and Sophia became impatient, "Go ahead."

"I wanted to ask you to be my Maid of Honor."

"Really?" Sophia squealed and leapt into Julia for a hug.

"Oh calm down, you already knew I was gonna ask you. I'm your maid of honor, of course you have to be mine. You are my best friend in the world after Tom."

"Unless we do a double wedding," Sophia joked.

"Careful. You know how my mother would react if she heard you suggesting such a thing," Julia whispered, "she'd go crazy with excitement and start setting a date and sending out invites."

"I'm hurt you aren't more into this double wedding idea." Sophia whispered back in mock anger.

Julia answered it seriously anyway, "You know I'd hate missing out on being your maid of honor and besides, two weddings are much better than one."

"So true."

The girls went back into the living room and shared the development with the rest before each sitting down in the embrace of their respective fiancé.

* * *

"Well, that went better than I expected," Julia said to Thomas when they were finally alone in her room that night.

"Yeah, and even though it was kinda awkward when Mom said we should feel free to sleep together, I am happy that we get to; the worst thing about this secret thing was definitely not getting to hold you at night and wake up with you in the morning."

"Definitely," Julia agreed.

"To bad that hospital bed is so small, I liked that the back raised, but since I get to share this one with you, I don't mind, though we should get a bed like that for the both of us... then you could give me another sponge bath."

"You'd like that, huh? Well, I like the idea, just as long as I get to finally do more than just clean you." Julia said giving Thomas a suggestive smile.

"You know I could never say no to you. Now come here, I wanna kiss my fiancée."

Julia was not inclined to say no to Thomas, so she happily allowed his lips to take hers. Their love flowed through the kiss and for a few minutes nothing else existed to Thomas and Julia.

"About the fiancée thing, do you promise me it's not because I'm pregnant?" Julia asked after their kiss was over, hopeful nervousness evident in her voice and her look.

"I love you, and I plan to spend the rest of my life with you. I admit that I would not have asked you so soon if not for the baby, but that is not because I wouldn't have wanted to." Thomas answered looking deeply into Julia's eyes.

"So you are sure?" she asked as a final chance for any doubts, but Thomas had already answered that question once that night and his answer was ready.

"I am sure, I love you more than anything in the world, more than I have ever loved anything or anyone else before... a lot more.

"We've already lived together, we've grown up together. You know me better than anyone else and you are my best friend. You are the most beautiful person I have ever known, inside and out.

"What could I have to not be sure about?"

Julia could hear the certainty in Thomas' voice as he spoke and all doubts she had herself vanished at that moment.

"Nothing... not one damn thing, my love; but no backsies, it's you and me forever, just the two of us."

Tom uttered a small laugh before correcting his bride to be, "Actually, Sweetie, we won't be just two for long."

Sitting together in Julia's bed with Julia in front of Thomas, leaning back against his chest, they both rubbed Julia's stomach gently.

"I'm nervous," Julia confided, "being pregnant is such a big deal and I have no Idea how to handle it, no idea how to feel about it; having you with me helps a lot though."

"Just relax for now; we have plenty of time to figure all of this out. We'll go to the doctor next week and just take it from there," Thomas whispered into Julia's ear and giving her a squeeze.

They sat silently holding each other for a minute before Julia asked, "When are we gonna tell them?"

"Well, unless they figure this out on their own as well, let's give them a little time to get used to the engagement and then we'll tell. Okay?"

"Sounds like a good idea." Julia twisted her head and kissed Thomas' cheek, "I love you."

"I love you." Thomas responded and turned his head to kiss his best friend.

Throughout the night they held each other close and just before falling asleep they both shared a thought, This is how it is meant to be.

* * *

Chapter 19

"'Morning," Julia said with a smile when she opened her eyes to find Thomas' starring back at her.

Thomas kissed Julia deeply, "I love you so much."

Julia's smile changed slightly into one of lust. "Show me how much," whispered and rolled her body on top of Thomas' for a deep kiss as she pressed against him.

The night before they had been much too self-conscious to make love since it was Joan who had suggested they spend the night together, but a night's sleep and the pleasant dreams it contained had freed them of that self-consciousness.

Thomas quickly understood what Julia wanted and allowed their kissing to deepen. He let his hands travel down her back to land on Julia's tight little panty-covered bottom, squeezing and applying pressure, grinding his pelvis up at hers.

Julia moaned in response to his actions. Her hands followed Thomas' example and slid south. With only their underwear separating them, they ground against each other while kissing.

Thomas' penis was trying its best to break free from his boxer-briefs and pushed as deeply as the fabrics would allow between Julia's moist labia.

The arousal rose as they moaned into each other's open mouths, their breathing becoming labored.

Thomas rolled them over so he was suddenly on top, separating his lips from hers he took a second to appreciate the combination of love and lust in Julia's beautiful eyes.

"I'll do my best, but it's gonna take me decades to show you how much I love you," Thomas said and grinned before adding, "So I better get started right now."

After a brief kiss on her lips, he moved his attention lower; first to her cheek, kissing his way down over her jaw, spending some time enjoying the taste of her graceful neck; Julia moaning from his oral assault.

Thomas moved lower, his mouth leaving small traces of saliva on her collar bone. Julia's excitement had caused a gloss of perspiration to form and as Thomas moved down her cleavage the slightly salty taste encouraged him to continue.

Thomas felt the rise of her chest against his chin as he ran his tongue between her breasts. Their comforter had followed Thomas down and behind Julia's tight tank top he could see that her nipples were hard and seemed to ache as much for release, as did his own member.

His hands grazed her sides as they moved down in search of the bottom of her top. When they found what they wanted Julia stretched her hands above her head and Thomas wasted no time pulling the obstructing garment off of her.

Julia's nipple's reacted to the air by sending a little tingle through her body. When Thomas went back to kissing her cleavage and his cheek brushed against one of her nipples, it sent a big tingle through her body and she moaned in appreciation.

Thomas spent half a minute kissing Julia's breasts, but avoiding her nipples. Julia's breath caught every time he got close. His teasing drove her excitement and just when Julia was about to beg him to, he planted a wet kiss directly on Julia's left nipple, causing her to shiver.

Thomas let his tongue play with her pointy nub, moving it in a circle around it before using his tongue to flick it a few times.

Julia's hands were in Thomas' hair, making sure he would not leave her, though there was little chance of that happening.

Kissing his way across, Thomas showed the same attention to Julia's other nipple.

Julia's arousal was flowing further down and the scent seemed to pull at Thomas so he released her nipple from between his lips and smooched his way down, planting kisses on her taut stomach.

When he reached her navel, his tongue darted out, burying itself in her hollow. His right hand found the peak he had just left and his fingers began lightly caressing. Before his left hand could mirror his right, Julia's hand caught it. Needing desperately to have something to hold onto, Julia's fingers interlaced with Thomas', her mind told her only Tom could keep her from getting lost.

Thomas squeezed Julia's hand with his left hand and her breast with his right before leaving her navel in his journey down her body.

Julia had trouble breathing as Thomas started his trail down the swell of her mound. Thomas teased again, making sure to keep clear of her panty-covered sex, skipping past it entirely and planted kisses on Julia's inner thighs.

Thomas smiled when Julia began writhing with need. Letting go of her hand and her breast, Thomas gave a quick kiss on the center of her soaked panties, feeling her immense wetness covering his lips through the cotton. He grabbed the last piece of fabric standing between him and her nakedness.

Julia lifted her bottom off of the bed. Thomas noticed how the panties seemed to stick to Julia's glistening labia when he pulled them down. His mouth watered when her pussy was revealed to his hungry eyes.

Julia looked down at the man she loved as he helped her pull her legs out of the saturated piece of cloth. Thomas discarded the panties beside the bed on top of her crumbled up top.

Starting at his position at her feet, he kissed his way up the inside of her legs, alternating frequently between right and left. His eyes locked on to hers when he reached her knees, only breaking the contact just before reaching her center to take in the sight.

Thomas took a deep breath, reveling in the scent coming from Julia. Her labia were shining from her arousal and Thomas could see a spot on the sheet below her where her wetness had let a drop fall loose.

When Thomas let out his breath the air moving across Julia's wet skin further kindled her fire and she let out a groan. Thomas looked up at the sound and could see Julia's eyes begging him to pleasure her.

Avoiding her clit, he kissed her opening, Julia closing her eyes and letting her head fall back onto her pillow with a moan. Another kiss brought out another moan.

Thomas could see Julia's firm abs move with her ragged breathing, the sweat making her glow in the morning light.

His tongue extended and dipped into her opening quickly before gliding up through her fold only to leave mere millimeters from her hooded button. Julia's juices filled his mouth and bombarded him with her taste, his mind having trouble handling all the flavors.

A quick kiss preceded another long, slow lick; this one getting even closer to her clit, yet also breaking away right before making contact.

Julia's moans were coming from deep inside her body and she was having problems lying still. Thomas scooped his arms under her legs and his hands grabbed hold of her hips.

He sucked at the opening of her sex and took in what juices he could find. He sucked at the surrounding flesh, causing Julia's writhing to increase slightly.

"Plea... please... please..." Julia whispered between her moans and her shallow breaths.

Thomas pushed his tongue as far into Julia's tunnel as he could and started wiggling it around. Her juices flowed, covering his tongue and lips with slickness.

Thomas took a breath and decided to allow Julia her release.

Thomas stuck out his tongue, hitting her hood; he moved his tongue around as his face move slowly closer.

Julia's body stiffened.

Thomas' lips closed around the little peak at the top of Julia's sex. He continued to play at it with his tongue for a second before sucking it into his mouth.

Julia reached her limit and she grabbed hold of the bedsheet.

Thomas licked her clit again before sucking it into his mouth once more.

Julia turned her head and bit into her pillow. She moaned loudly through her clenched teeth as her entire body started convulsing.

Thomas fought to keep his lips on her sex as she bucked. The walls of Julia's vagina rippled, pushing out more of her fluids, smearing them on Thomas' chin.

Her eyes went to the back of her head as ecstasy washed over. Her breathing and moaning stopped as the pleasure kept coming.

Finally her bucking stopped as her body tensed for a few seconds before collapsing on the bed.

Thomas let go of her sensitive genitals and smiled at the small jitters that coursed through Julia.

He moved up her body, grabbing hold of her shaking form and planting kisses on her sweat-covered neck. Julia's chest moved up and down as she tried to catch her breath, her heart beating fast.

She turned her head and opened her eyes to look at Thomas, "I love you, now get naked and make love to me!"

Thomas was happy to oblige and quickly stripped, leaving him naked to Julia's adoring gaze. His erection stood firm into the air when it was released from the confines of his underwear.