Only Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas placed himself over Julia's body and brought his lip to hers for another kiss. Allowing their chests to make contact he could feel her hard nipples against him. Their tongues entwined and Thomas pressed his manhood against Julia's wet slit.

Like before, they ground against each other, but this time without being separated by their underwear and they both started moaning softly again into the other's mouth.

Julia's pelvis gyrated beneath Thomas as she enjoyed the pressure and friction applied to her sensitive nub.

"I need you inside me!" Julia exclaimed between kisses, but Thomas was too slow for Julia. She threw him off her, him landing beside her on his back.

Thomas had no time to react before Julia was on top of him, resuming their grinding and kissing.

Julia slid up Thomas' body until she could feel the tip of his penis dig into her folds. She angled her hip, trying to position herself. When she felt his glans at her entrance, she separated her mouth from Thomas', looked into his eyes and pushed her body down, impaling herself on his rigid member.

"Ahh..." Thomas uttered almost inaudibly as he felt his tip enter Julia, followed by his entire shaft. Julia bit her lower lip as she felt her inner walls stretch to accommodate the welcome intruder.

Bottoming out, Thomas' pubic bone pressed into Julia's peak and his glans just nudged at her cervix, causing Julia to shudder in a small orgasm. Thomas moaned as he felt the tremors run through her vagina.

Julia lowered her head to kiss Thomas' lips and began moving her hips rhythmically; Thomas rapidly followed suit.

Julia's wetness covered both of their groins from their grinding and as Thomas' penis moved inside Julia's slick canal, even more flowed from her center until a little of it started seeping into the bedsheet beneath them.

Julia was still highly aroused so after only a few minutes, she started picking up speed and her breathing became rapid. She removed her mouth from Thomas' lips and lowered her forehead onto the pillow. Cheek to cheek, she panted into his ear for a few breaths before putting her mouth on his shoulder.

Her teeth pressed against his skin as her orgasm approached. The slight pain helped Thomas stave off his own culmination, even when Julia's vaginal muscles started milking him inside her, he managed to hold on.

Julia released his shoulder from her bite and whimpered into the pillow where only Thomas could hear her.

Thomas moved gently inside her while she rode out her climax, but when she relaxed onto his chest he picked up his speed again. His stimulations kept Julia in her blissful state and a minute later she neared yet another peak.

They both groaned as Julia's pussy contracted around his penis once more. This time Thomas could hold back no longer. The pressure built and as Julia's spasms were at their highest, Thomas let himself go. Deep inside Julia's core Thomas released his torrent.

They convulsed together for a few seconds, panting, before collapsing on the bed in each other's arms.

For a few minutes nothing was said between them, still connected below the waist.

Thomas softened and slipped out; Julia could feel their combined juices inside her and giggled, "At least since I'm already pregnant, we don't have to worry about protection."

Thomas gave a short, near silent laugh, but said nothing in response.

They held each other a few more minutes before separating and getting out of bed.

* * *

Chapter 20

Julia and Thomas were sitting in the waiting room of Julia's OB/GYN from before they went to college.

"Do you think we should get married soon, or should we wait until after the baby comes?" Julia asked in a hushed voice to ensure their privacy.

"Well, it sort of depends on a few things. How long does it take to arrange a wedding?"

"Really depends on the wedding."

"Well, what kind of wedding would you like?" Thomas asked.

"You mean we, right?"

"The only things I really care about is that you are the one I get to marry." Thomas answered giving her hand a squeeze.

"Aw," Julia kissed his cheek, "So you wouldn't care if we eloped right now or if we wait a few years?"

"Eh, now that you mention it, I would actually prefer that at least our folks were there to share it with us, but if you want to elope, we can elope."

"Thanks, but I want them to be there too."

"How big a wedding do you want?" Thomas asked.

"Hmm, not that big, just our closest friends and our family."

"Okay, and where should we have the reception?"

"In the yard maybe?"

"Great, then we don't have to worry about reservations and stuff like that."

Thomas was about to ask Julia how long it would take her to find a dress when a doctor came into the waiting room and called her name. They greeted the doctor and Thomas followed Julia into the examination room where they were directed to sit in a couple of chairs.

"So, Miss Hawthorn, what can I do for you today?" the doctor started when she sat down opposite Julia and Thomas.

"I think I'm pregnant." Julia stated without much trepidation, "I took a home test Saturday and it was positive."

"Okay, when was you're period due?" The doctor asked making Thomas a little uncomfortable; he had never gotten used to hearing about those things.

"It was this weekend, and I am usually very regular."

"And you have been sexually active, I assume." The doctor asked without changing her tone.

Thomas blushed slightly when Julia confirmed the doctor's statement.

"Good. Now, since it would be way too early to see anything on the ultrasound, I will have a nurse draw some blood and we should get a definite answer in half an hour or so. While we wait we can discuss any questions you have."

Doctor Harding went to her phone and pushed a button, "Sharon, can you come and take a blood sample?"

Moments later an older nurse came in. Julia had already pushed up the sleeve of her blouse and in no time the nurse was out of the room, carrying the blood sample and a form from the doctor that indicated what tests should be run.

"So, do you have any questions?" Doctor Harding said as she sat back down with Thomas and Julia, "I know it can be a lot to handle for first time parents."

For a little more than twenty minutes they talked, figuring out what they could expect if she was pregnant, what Julia should stay away from and how often she should come by for check-ups.

Both Thomas and Julia were becoming more comfortable with the idea of having a baby. Their conversation was interrupted by a sound coming from the computer on the doctor's desk.

"Moment of truth," she said as she got up to look at the results of the blood test.

Julia grabbed Thomas' hand and they both looked at the doctor nervously.

"Congratulations, you are having a baby."

* * *

After the doctor's appointment Julia and Thomas drove to a park to talk. They found a bench in the sun in the corner of the park where they would have some privacy.

"From what you've told, it should be possible to arrange the wedding pretty quickly," Thomas said.

"I guess, and it would be nice to be married before the baby comes... if you're okay with that?"

"Of course I am, can't you see the smile I haven't been able to take off my face?"

"So we are really doing this?" Julia asked for confirmation.

"If that's what you want, then that's what we do." Thomas confirmed.

"I hope Sophia doesn't get mad at us for getting married before her when she got engaged long before we did." Julia joked.

"We could always not invite her." Thomas joked back and received an elbow to the side. "Fine, she can come."

"We have a lot of things to figure out though, like, the date of the wedding, when do we tell about the baby, where are we gonna live... not to mention preparing for the baby, there are names to consider, do we want to know if it's a boy or a girl beforehand? Natural birth or C-section?" Julia said looking into the air.

Thomas tried to be practical, "Well, naming the baby we have time for later, so let's just hold off on that. As for if it's a boy or a girl, I think it would be nice to know, since we are gonna be excited no matter which it is, we might as well get two days with excitement...

"It's not like the birth is gonna be any less of a day just because we know the sex. And since it's you that has to give birth, you get to decide how you want it, be it natural or C-section, but we have plenty of time to think about that later also."

Julia leaned her head on Thomas' shoulder, "You're right, all the baby stuff we have time to think about later, let's just focus on the other stuff for the moment... where do you think we should live? We could move back to the city, you still have the apartment... though I kinda want to have a yard for the baby like we did."

"Me too, so we will probably have to find a new place anyway... we could also stay here, I know our parents would be ecstatic if we stayed... especially with the baby. It would be nice to have them close for that, so we don't screw it up completely."

"Hey, I'm a nurse, I know how to handle a child... I hope."

"Fine, so I don't screw it up. Plus, they could babysit."

"I like the idea of moving back here permanently. I should be able to find a job here, and didn't you say that you're old boss would help you too?"

"He did, so we are staying here for good?" Thomas asked.

"Let's just think about it for a few days, this is not something you should decide in five minutes."

They took a little silent time to think before tackling the next issue.

"When do we tell them?" Julia asked.

"Doctor Harding said you wouldn't show for another 10 weeks, so we have until then."

"What about morning sickness? We won't fool them for too long if I'm throwing up every day. And they will probably get suspicious about the short engagement anyway, so I don't think we should wait that long."

"I think we could fool my dad for some time, but our moms are way too nosy. When did she say the morning sickness could start?"

"In just under a month," Julia answered and they sat thinking in silence for a little while again.

"How about we tell them in a month then, about the baby and about the fast wedding?" Thomas asked breaking the silence.

"That could work, and I would like to look pretty when we get married, so let's not wait till I'm all big and ugly."

"Hey, you are the most beautiful woman in the world and that's not going to change because you're pregnant. You are gonna look beautiful pregnant."

"Thank you, but I would still like to get married before it shows too much, would that be okay?"

"Sure, but since we are gonna need some time to plan it, and people need to save the date, we should probably do it as late as possible."

"That makes it easy then, we will tell them when I start hurling and we will get married around the 12 week mark."

Thomas took a deep breath and exhaled audibly, "That's a lot of decisions in a ten minute conversation."

"Yep," Julia agreed and turned her head to kiss Thomas.

* * *

The following weekend Sophia dragged Julia out for some engagement celebration by way of dancing at a club. Julia had eagerly volunteered to be the designated driver, even though Sophia had suggested they could just take a taxi.

Neither Julia nor Sophia were a heavy drinkers, but usually they would have one or two when they went out dancing.

"C'mon, just one," Sophia pleaded.

"No, I'm driving, I'll have a soda," Julia answered.

"You can drive on one daiquiri, c'mon, I'll order you one and we both know you'll drink it."

"No, Soph, I told you, I'll just have a soda."

"Just one, we need to celebrate," Sophia continued.

"I can't," Julia blurted out.

Sophia looked at her cousin and noticed the hand unconsciously gracing her stomach. It took a second before Sophia's eyes went wide. Julia noticed where Sophia was looking and jerked her hand away.

Grabbing Julia's wrist, Sophia pulled her through the crowd and out of the club. Once in the street, a little distance from the club and any people, Sophia stopped and turned to face Julia.

"Out with it," Sophia said with her hands on her hips and a stern look in her eye.

"What?" Julia deflected, hoping there was still a chance to keep the secret.

"Don't What? me, c'mon, tell me why you can't have that drink... are you pregnant?" Sophia demanded.

Julia hesitated, but saw no way out, "Yes."

"Boy, you don't do anything half way, do you?"

For half an hour they stood on the sidewalk, Julia telling Sophia about it and getting her to promise to keep it a secret.

When they went back inside to continue the celebration, though with a little more reason to celebrate, Sophia remarked, "How is it that I'm always keeping your secrets?"

* * *

Chapter 21

Julia and Thomas managed to prevent anybody else from figuring out about the pregnancy for the next three weeks.

"Julia, Honey, are you okay?" Thomas asked through the closed bathroom door. Thomas had woken up when Julia jumped out of bed and dashed to the bathroom, holding her hand to her mouth.

Julia could only manage to utter a few words between the vomiting, "I'm fine... Go away!"

Thomas went back to her room and took a seat on the bed, waiting for Julia to come out. When, after several minutes, she did, he stood and went to her.

"Are you okay?" he asked with concern evident in his tone and his eyes.

"I'm fine, but I guess it's time to make the announcement."

They didn't get to say any more before Julia again felt the nausea and ran to the bathroom.

* * *

Joan came into the living room from the kitchen after clearing the last of the dishes off the table, "So how's it going with the wedding plans?"

Thomas and Julia sat together on the couch, hand in hand. Thomas went first, "Actually we have some things to tell you, firstly, we have set a date, it's Friday, six weeks from now."

"Wow, that's soon," Elizabeth noted.

Before anyone could ask them why, Julia spoke up, "Secondly, we are pleased to announce that you're gonna be grandparents..." When none of the three parents reacted at first, Julia added, "I'm pregnant."

Joan and Elizabeth recovered from their shock and their eyes quickly misted from joy; they dragged Julia from her seat and gave her a tight hug. Thomas was dragged from the couch only seconds after and received the same treatment.

While Thomas was trapped between Joan and Elizabeth, William gave Julia a hug.

"You know you don't have to get married just because Julia is pregnant, right?" William asked Thomas after he too had gotten a hug from him.

"We know, Dad, we discussed it and saw no reason for waiting until after the baby was here."

"Congratulations," Joan started, "but how are you gonna prepare a wedding in just six weeks? You have to find a venue, decide on food and decorations... and what about a guest list? And invitations..."

"Oh!" that reminded Julia and she went to her coat and withdrew two envelopes from the pocket.

She handed one to her mother and one to Joan, "We've already planned most of it already, we wanna have the party in the yard and we already made the guest list and got invitations made."

Joan showed the invitation to William.

"The invitations are ready to be mailed, we talked to Christian and reserved the church and we've found a caterer," Thomas informed them.

They talked a while about the pregnancy and about the things that still needed to be taken care of before the wedding.

When they talked about possible places for the honeymoon, Joan asked, "What are your plans for the future? Are you gonna move back to the city?"

Julia answered, "Actually, we've decided to move back here permanently. It shouldn't be too hard to find some work here and we would like to be close to you when the baby comes... we might need a babysitter once in a while."

"Not to mention help when we freak out," Thomas added.

Both Julia and Tom could see the joy in their parents' eyes over the news that their children and their future grandchild would be living in the same town as them.

* * *

Time went on and, aside from the morning sickness, Julia really enjoyed being pregnant, enjoyed being engaged, but mostly she enjoyed being with Thomas and enjoyed how he treated her. He was so caring and loving, not to mention a little bit protective.

Whenever Julia would freak out about something concerning the wedding or the pregnancy, Thomas would do everything in his power to calm her down, usually by holding her in his arms, talking to her, grabbing her for a slow dance or by kissing her deeply, making the rest of the world and all of her problems disappear for a time.

Likewise, Julia would comfort Thomas when something was troubling him, even though he did his best to remain strong for his love; only rarely did the prospect of becoming a father make him panic with thoughts of inadequacy.

Their parents had been worried that they were moving too fast, but seeing them together made them realize that they were not only right for each other, but it seemed more and more clear that they were meant to be.

With the help of Sophia, Joan and her mother, Julia quickly got the last pieces in order and the wedding plans were finished in good time. The one thing that no one got around to was the bachelor/bachelorette parties, but neither Julia nor Thomas was particularly devastated about it.

* * *

"Do you have a minute?" Elizabeth asked Thomas and Julia a week before the wedding.

"Sure, Mom," Julia replied.

"Great, let's go next door." Elizabeth said and made for the back door. Thomas and Julia followed Elizabeth into the Greene's living room where they found William and Joan sitting on the couch.

When they were all seated Elizabeth began, "So, kids, the reason we wanted to talk to you is that we've been discussing something."

William sat comfortably resting, obviously relying on the women to do the talking while Joan took the word, "We know you plan on finding a place in town and we know you went to look at the house for sale down the street, but we may have another idea."

Elizabeth took over again, "We are ecstatic to have you close, and we've been trying to figure out the perfect wedding present, so if you would like, and you don't need to decide for a while, but if you want, we would like to give you my house."

Julia and Thomas were stunned which allowed Elizabeth to continue explaining, "We thought that I could move in here, take over your room Thomas and then you would have the house for yourselves and, as a bonus for us, you would be close.

"Ever since Frank passed, it's been so quiet over there, and if you find another place even more so, this way you get to start out without a mortgage or expensive rent, not to mention babysitters next door which I guarantee you'll appreciate."

Thomas was still too stunned at the proposal to speak, though Julia had enough clarity of mind to use her lips, "You wanna give us a house?"

Joan confirmed, "Yes, Dear, it seems like a good solution, and we only want the best for our children and future grandchild. Why don't you think it over for a few days before you decide. If you would rather live somewhere else, then we have decided to give you a nice honeymoon as your wedding present, your choice."

With that Joan, William and Elizabeth got up and left the kids alone to talk and think.

Still stunned it took Thomas almost a minute before he spoke, "Did that just happen?"

"I think so... what are we gonna do?"

"Why don't we figure out the pros and cons before we make any decisions?" Thomas asked.