Our Daughter, The Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes!" Adam cried out when they saw cum oozing from Tina's ass around Hezo's huge ebony cock in the video before he pulled it out and finished cumming by covering her pussy with his thick, white cum.

Tina had to bite her lip to keep from making a sound when she saw her mother quickly dismount her father's cock and turn to kneel over him, obviously taking it into her mouth as he came, his head thrown back as she sucked him off.

"We are so depraved," Eve said when she knelt up, swallowing the last of Adam's cum as she licked her lips and caught her breath. "Getting off watching our daughter having sex."

"You'd have to be dead not to get off on it," Adam sighed. "She's every bit as sexy and beautiful as her mother."

"You just say that because I sucked your cock," Eve said with a laugh.

"Come on, let's go to bed and continue this discussion," Adam said.

Tina barely managed to scuttle back down the hallway into her room without being caught. She lay on her bed, her hand between her legs, wondering at the clearly strong sexual attraction her parents still had for one another.

"So, how did you sleep?" Eve asked at breakfast the next morning, her face glowing from the long into the night sex with Adam, followed by more of the same when they awoke.

"So-so," Tina replied. "I was sort of worried about how you really reacted to my photos."

"Well, it was such a shock at first," Eve said, "but then we looked at them again and realized how beautiful they are. It's just strange to really realize that our daughter is a grown woman now in every sense of the word."

"Dad?" Tina asked, a hopeful look on her face.

"I said it last night," Adam replied. "You're an amazing photographer and also a gorgeous, sexy woman, daughter or not."

"Oh, you have no idea how much that relieves me," Tina said, getting up and hugging and kissing each of them in turn before returning to her seat. "I never want to disappoint you."

"What are your plans while you're home?" Eve asked.

"I'm not sure," Tina replied. "Spend as much time with the two of you as possible. Maybe check out any possible photo gigs. I wouldn't mind doing some work. Christmas should be good for it."

"What are you going to do with your photos?" Adam asked. "Do you plan on exhibiting them further, selling them?"

"I hadn't really thought about it," Tina replied. "I'd like to do something other than just having them sit in a closet and gather dust."

"We have some friends who are collectors of erotica," Adam said. "This might be the kind of thing that would interest them."

"You mean Isaac and Sarah?" Eve asked.

"Yes," Adam replied.

"You wouldn't mind?" Tina asked. "I mean, your friends seeing..."

"Well, we're not going to be hanging them in our living room," Adam said with a laugh, "but personally, I'd love a set of them for my private office."

"Dad! Really?" Tina asked, her eyes bright with excitement.

"Shall I invite them over and see if they're interested?" Adam asked.

"Yes, yes," Tina replied.

Isaac and Sarah Feldstein were in their early 40s, like Adam and Eve. Isaac was shorter than his wife and fairly overweight. He had thinning brown hair with hazel eyes. He also seemed to have a permanent smile on his face and a bounce to his step. Sarah was taller by a few inches with a long, lanky body. She had black hair and bright blue eyes which seemed to have a permanent sparkle of excitement in them.

"My god, Eve, she's just as beautiful as you," Sarah said as she held Tina's hands and stared at her. "I'd never imagined you having a daughter even tinier than you."

"Good things come in small packages," Isaac said, kissing Tina on both cheeks. "I think you're perfectly lovely."

"Well, thank you," Tina said, her cheeks a bit flushed with color with embarrassment.

It was the first time that Tina had ever had drinks with her parents and she relished it, feeling like she was finally being seen as more of an equal instead of a child, only their daughter. Isaac and Sarah were a fascinating couple, very well traveled and educated and seemingly interested in anything and everything to do with life. They were also obviously fabulously wealthy, having arrived in a brand new Rolls Royce.

"Your father tells us that you're a photographer," Sarah said.

"I'd like to be one," Tina replied. "I'm trying."

"He tells us that you seem to have a flair for erotic photography," Isaac said. "I have a personal interest in the erotic history of man; written, visual, and auditory. I collect things. I understand that you did a photo-erotic essay at university that earned you a full scholarship."

"Yes, that's true," Tina replied.

"If you wouldn't mind, we'd love to see it," Sarah said.

"Adam didn't tell us anything about it other than that it was very striking and that he was sure that we'd love it," Isaac said.

"Can you tell us about it?" Sarah asked.

"Black & white versus color," Isaac mused after Tina had explained. "They're really apples and oranges, aren't they? And isn't that a pretty well-trodden niche?"

"Yes! Exactly," Tina replied, her eyes glowing with excitement. "I just thought the erotic would make a nice subject. I see things differently than what I've seen other people do."

"And attract more attention," Sarah said.

"And attract more attention," Tina agreed. "If for no other reason, they'd come to see them because of the erotic nature."

"Well, it got you a scholarship," Isaac said admiringly. "That's no small potatoes."

"Well, if you'd like, I can set it up for you," Tina said. "But I only have it digitally right now. The exhibition was 24x18 and they're still at school. It's totally different."

"I'm sure we'll be able to get an idea," Isaac said.

"I'll set it up in the media room," Tina said, her knees shaking in nervous excitement.

By the time they joined her in the media room, Tina had set up the laptop and made sure that it was projecting to the big screen.

"Just press the space bar when you want to move to the next photo," she explained, then stepped back and held her breath.

Isaac operated the slide show and very slowly clicked through, not a word being said by anyone as Tina looked on nervously.

"This is the first time you ever tried to do erotic photography?" Isaac finally asked, the photo of Hezo's cock in Tina's ass on the screen.

"Yes," Tina replied nervously.

"I think you did a marvelous job," Sarah said. "I especially like that you are your own model. The photos are extremely erotic, yet not pornographic. They thrilled me as much as they excited me. I'm really quite wet, I must confess," she said, blushing as her husband applauded, followed by Adam and Eve.

"We had quite a night ourselves after seeing them," Adam confessed, laughing when Eve slapped his arm, her face flushed.

"Do you have any plans to follow up on this?" Isaac asked.

"Actually, I do," Tina replied. "I want to do the same study with two women and then the same study with two men. I think that would be the best possible show to exhibit if I can find someone with the courage to show it."

"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea," Sarah said. "Would you be your own model with the other woman?"

"Yes," Tina replied.

"I don't mean to be rude, but have you had any erotic experience with women before?" Isaac asked.

"No," Tina replied. "I'm hoping that the newness of the experience will enhance the mood of the photos, like this one. I had never been with a black man before, either."

"I'm totally impressed," Isaac said. "I like the freshness that you bring to an art form that has gotten mostly very stale. You've given me an idea that I think will be enormously profitable, plus exciting and fun."

"What are you thinking, Isaac?" Adam asked.

"I want you to finish your project, two women, two men," Isaac explained. "I will buy it from you with the promise that it will be exhibited publicly. For this, I will pay you $250,000."

"Are you serious?" Tina asked, her eyes bulging from her head.

"Very serious," Isaac assured her. "But there's more. I see fantastic potential in this. I also want to buy an exclusive license to sell this idea to people."

"What do you mean by sell the idea?" Adam asked.

"Well, I'll start with Sarah and me," Isaac said. "I want you to do the entire series using Sarah and me as the models," he added. "This will be for our own personal collection and will not be exhibited or seen by anyone but our closest friends. I will pay you $250,000 for that also."

"Oh, my god!" Tina gasped, her hand covering her mouth.

"That's only the beginning," Isaac assured her, beaming a smile. "We know a great many collectors of erotica such as ourselves. I can think of a dozen or more couples who would be more than happy to pay $250,000 to have their own set done. I believe that you will become very famous and very wealthy in a short time."

"And what is your interest in this, Isaac?" Adam asked.

"The pleasure of discovering and introducing a new talent, of being the first one to have a personal, private set, of being the only one to own the first set," Isaac replied. "I'd also ask to be given a private digital set of any that you do for other people, for my personal collection."

"Please tell me that this is not a joke," Tina said.

"I assure you that I'm very serious," Isaac said.

"Sarah, what do you think of this?" Eve asked.

"I've learned never to get in the way of Isaac's ideas," Sarah replied. "I've never been disappointed."

"How do you feel about this, Tina?" Adam asked.

"Like I'm going to explode," Tina replied. "But if I'm really going to do it and do it right, I need to get new cameras. Mine are fine for a school project, but if I'm going to really do it on a professional level, I need to use the best equipment that I can."

"How much of an investment would that take?" Isaac asked.

"Well, if I could afford it, I'd want to use the Hasselblad H6D-400C MS," Tina replied. "And I'd need three of them, plus tripods and some other lighting accessories."

"Do you know how much they cost?" Isaac asked.

"Yes," Tina said nodding. "They're the stuff of my wet dreams. They're $50,000 each just for the camera."

"So if I paid you in advance, you could afford to upgrade to the equipment you feel you want to use?" Isaac asked.

"God, yes," Tina replied. "Easily. And I could re-shoot what I've done with the better equipment."

"I think I'd rather have it the way it is," Isaac said thoughtfully. "That way we will be able to see the difference between these and the other two parts with the new camera equipment. Email me your banking information and I'll have the money transferred tomorrow," he said, handing her his business card.

"If you want prints, you're going to have to find a high-quality printer who you can trust," Tina said. "Whoever does the printing will most likely take a copy for themselves. It's almost impossible to stop."

"If you had the proper facility, could you also do the printing?" Isaac asked.

"Oh, yes," Tina assured him. "Easily."

"Then I'll tell you what I'm going to do," Isaac said, a finger on his chin. "I've got a couple of extra rooms in my office that aren't being used. We'll convert them to a photography studio and a darkroom. How much time will you need to get everything and have it set up?"

"Probably a few days, a week," Tina replied, hardly daring to believe what she was hearing.

"Then order everything tomorrow. Bill the darkroom to me," he said. "I'll pay for that. Do you mind paying for the camera equipment yourself?" he asked.

"No," Tina replied, shaking her head. "It means that I'm invested, too, other than just pushing a shutter button."

"Well, you finish this series and then do the series for us, you'll have a lot of money in the bank and your dream camera setup," Isaac said.

"I need to make some phone calls," Tina said, a big smile on her face.

"Give me a call in the morning once you've received the money in your account," Isaac said.

"I don't know how to thank you," Tina said, almost overcome with excitement.

"I'm sure that we're the ones who will be thanking you," Isaac said, getting to his feet as she hugged him fiercely.

"Thank you," she said, hugging Sarah.

"This will be exciting," Sarah assured her.

"She's quite something," Isaac said when Tina had left the room. "You have any problem with any of this?" he asked.

"No, she's a big girl now and she's clearly capable of making her own decisions," Adam replied.

"Why don't we go to the other room," Sarah suggested with a smile. "We can celebrate."

"What about Tina?" Eve asked.

"She'll be busy," Adam said. "We don't need to worry about her, I don't think."

Tina spent the next 15 minutes on the phone with Hezo, explaining what had transpired.

"I don't mind," he said, "but I've never done anything with a man. I'm not sure about that part."

"I'll pay you $5,000 for the shoot," Tina promised him. "And you don't have to do anything but let him suck your cock and then fuck him in the ass. Or maybe you know someone who'd do it, but I need you for the first one no matter what, unless you'd rather find me two other people and I'll pay them."

"No, for that much money, I'll do it," Hezo said.

"What about a woman for the set with me?" Tina asked. "I want her to be as dark as you for the contrast."

"My cousin," Hezo said. "I know that she likes women as much as men, but I didn't realize that you liked women."

"Well, I've never been with a woman before. It will be a first for me. But the opportunity makes it worth it. Besides, I've only ever seen smiles after some guy ate my pussy. What about the guy?" Tina asked. "He needs to be white. The whole thing's about contrast."

"I think I know a guy who would be perfect," Hezo said. "He's got red hair, just like you."

"Okay, talk to them," Tina said. "See if they can come down here for a few days for the shoot, maybe next week. I need this week to get all of the equipment and get everything set up."

Tina's head was spinning with excitement as she thought about everything, especially about being able to have her dream camera. Wanting to tell someone, she went back to the media room, but nobody was there. On her way back to her own room, she heard some sounds of laughter coming from her parents' suite and noticed that the door was slightly ajar. Quietly peeking, she gasped when she saw her mother on her back on the bed, Isaac kneeling between her spread thighs, his mouth glued to her pussy while next to her lay Sarah with her father eating her pussy.

Tina watched in total fascination as the two men finally climbed up and began fucking the pussy that they had just been eating. She noted that her father's cock was really big, almost as big as Hezo's, and that Isaac's was not so big, but very fat and thick. She had seen people having sex before, but never her parents, and seeing them having sex with other people, side by side, had her own pussy sopping in no time. Tina's eyes got really wide after the men came, filling the pussies with cum, after which the two women rolled into a 69 and ate each other's cum-filled pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hi, Mr. Feldstein," Tina said when he answered the phone, still picturing him with his cock jamming in and out of her mother's pussy. "It's me, Tina."

"Good morning, Tina," Isaac replied. "Could you come by my office and I'll show you the space for the darkroom and the photo studio?" he asked. "Say, in an hour?"

"I'll be there," Tina promised.

"I think this should work," Isaac said as he showed her around the rooms that he had in mind. He hadn't mentioned that they were on the 75th floor and that the view was incredible.

"This will be fantastic," Tina agreed.

"Order what you need, tell me how I can help and I'll make it happen," Isaac told her as he led her back to his office where they sat on a comfortable sofa.

They discussed how the rooms needed to be prepared and Tina made a couple of phone calls to order all of the equipment that she wanted. She loved the way they reacted when they learned the address to which they were going to make delivery. Everything flipped into super high gear. Money talks.

"Now, about the series that you'll do of Sarah and I," Isaac said. "I've given it some thought and think that it needs to be a series of four; first, me with you as the model, then Sarah, also with you as the model. Then I think it should be Sarah with the male model, then me with the male model. That should cover all of the possible permutations."

"I didn't realize that you wanted me in the photos," Tina said, trying to cover her surprise. "I thought you were talking about photos of you and Sarah together."

"That would be too easy, too common, and I wouldn't need to pay so much money to get them," Isaac replied. "Having exclusive one-of-a-kind photos with you, the artist, that's where the real value is. Is that a problem?"

"No, not at all," Tina replied firmly.

"When do you think you'll be able to start finishing the original series?" Isaac asked.

"Hopefully in a couple of days," Tina replied. "I only have two weeks off from school, so I'll really need to work to get it done before I go back. We could shoot you and Sarah on my next school break, the spring break. That's also for two weeks."

"That should be fine," Isaac said. "Will you let me know when you're going to shoot? I'd love to watch the process if that's okay with you."

"No, that's fine," Tina said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Isaac tells me that you're going to start shooting tomorrow," Adam said at dinner.

"Yes," Tina replied. "I can't wait to try out the new equipment."

"What exactly are you going to shoot tomorrow?" Eve asked.

"Me and Sheena, Hezo's cousin," Tina replied. "She's as black as he is, so the contrast should be good."

"What kind of photos do you plan on taking?" Eve asked.

"Like the ones with Hezo," Tina replied. "There's less variation possible with two women as opposed to a man and a woman, but I'll figure it out."

"Are you really going to allow Isaac to watch the shoot?" Adam asked.

"Yes," Tina replied. "He's putting up all of the money, making everything possible. Besides, it'll make me even more nervous than I already am about interacting sexually with a woman, knowing that I'm being watched. It might make the photos better."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Christ, Adam, that daughter of yours is a fucking genius," Isaac said when he barged into their house. "I had to go home and fuck Sarah near to death after that photo shoot."

"What do you mean?" Eve asked.

"Look, I know she's your daughter and all of that, but seeing her naked live made my knees tremble. She is every bit as gorgeous as you," Isaac explained. "Watching her get her pussy eaten, watching her eat Sheena's pussy, I almost came in my pants. She's got your long tongue," he explained. "I'm sure she'll show you the photos when she gets home."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So, how did it go today?" Eve asked when they sat down for dinner.

"Good, I think it went good," Tina replied. "I know that it turned Isaac on. His cock was hard the whole time. I was surprised that he didn't cum in his pants."

"He says that he almost did," Adam said.

"Did it bother you that he was there?" Eve asked.

"At first I was more nervous because of it," Tina admitted. "Then once we started the shoot, I forgot about him. Sheena made me cum so much and I loved the taste of her. Now I know why guys always like going down on me."

"Tina!" Eve said.

"Well, it is what it is and I'm not sorry," Tina said. "I liked it. I'd have no problem doing it again. Have you ever been with another woman?" she asked.