Our Daughter, The Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd say that there's a lot more to you than meets the eye," Tina said, eyeing him.

"I'm glad you realize that," Isaac said with a smile. "And I also hope you realize that you can trust me implicitly. I will never lie to you or abuse you in any fashion, nor allow anyone else to. If what I'm proposing is interesting to you, it would also mean a lot of money. People will stand in line to have a special party and have it videoed, knowing that you're the photographer and also a participant. It will also invariably lead to personalized photo essays from people who don't already have them. Now, if you never took another photo beyond filling all of the orders that we've taken tonight, you'd never need to work a day in your life again, but you just might enjoy it."

"I can just see my business card now," Tina said with a laugh. "Tina Simmons, Erotic Photographer, Orgy Specialist."

"I'll have them printed tomorrow," Isaac said, joining her in laughter. "But you think about it. If you're interested, pick up your gear and meet us at my house. The housekeeper will be expecting you."

"Isaac, what's the plan?" Adam asked.

"I'm sorry," Isaac said, taking Tina by the hand and leading her back to the others. "I was just talking business with my star. Shall we go back to our place for an after-show party? I'm certainly too excited to even think about sleep."

"We'll drop Tina off and then join you," Adam said.

"Tina, I'm really so proud of you," Eve said as they drove her home. "It's still a bit shocking, but I realize that you have a very special talent."

"The whole evening has been so surreal," Tina sighed. "It's hard to believe that it's really happened."

"Well, you and your work were a big hit," Adam said. "The response was unanimous and overwhelming."

"Look, I know that this is sudden and all of that," Tina said, "but if what Isaac says is really true, I'm going to be making a lot of money. He said tonight I made $9 million in orders."

"If Isaac says it's going to happen, it's going to happen," Adam declared.

"I trust Isaac completely," Eve affirmed.

"Well, then, I don't really see the point of going back to school," Tina said. "It's not like they're going to teach me that much more anyway."

"I don't blame you," Adam said after a long, pregnant pause.

"Then you don't mind?" Tina asked. "I don't mind school, but I'd much rather take pictures and get paid crazy money for it."

"Of course we don't mind," Eve replied. "It will be nice having you back home again."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tina waited for 10 minutes after her parents had dropped her off before getting into her car and driving to her new studio to get her camera. She had butterflies in her stomach as she thought about what she was about to do, wondering how her parents were going to react. By the time she finally got to Isaac and Sarah's house, more than an hour had elapsed.

"Hello," the housekeeper greeted her, shaking her hand. "I'm Maria, the housekeeper. If you'll follow me," she said, leading the way into the house and stopping before a double door. "Mr. Feldstein told me to tell you to leave your clothes here," she said, indicating a chair, "and that as soon as you enter, you should stay against the back wall and move to your left."

"Leave my clothes here?" Tina asked, a dumbfounded look on her face.

"That's what he said," Maria replied, smiling.

"What the hell," Tina said with a shrug, setting her camera down and slipping out of her dress. She hadn't changed since the showing and she wasn't wearing anything under the dress.

Carefully opening the door, Tina slipped in and let it close behind her, immediately moving to the left and staying in the shadow at the back of what appeared to be a round room. The walls were black and there was a raised, round platform in the middle of the room, perhaps 20' in diameter, on which she could see the naked bodies of her parents and the others. Quickly examining the room, Tina realized that it was set up like a theater with a double row of seats surrounding the raised platform.

Staying behind the rows of seats in the shadow, Tina knelt down and focused her camera on the platform, zooming in until she could clearly see. She felt her pussy get wet when she realized that she was seeing her mother in a 69 with Jerry. Zooming in far enough so that the only thing in the viewfinder was her mother's pussy with Jerry's tongue slithering around between her spread pussy lips, Tina tripped the shutter and began to video, taking advantage of the ability to continue hitting the shutter release to take still photos while the video continued to run.

Tina let the camera slide down their bodies until she had her mother's face framed, Jerry's cock filling her mouth as she sucked on it. Moving a bit around the circle, Tina focused in on her father in a 69 with Sarah. Tina noticed that compared to her mother's or her own pussy, that Sarah had very fat pussy lips and a large clit. She got some good shots of her father sucking on that big fat clit before moving the focus to Sarah sucking his cock. Tina had to admire Sarah as she took every bit of her father's cock into her mouth as she sucked on him.

Moving further around the circle, Tina focused on Isaac and Jean in a 69. Jean appeared to have no problem taking Isaac's entire cock into her mouth as she sucked on him. Jean's long pussy lips fascinated Tina as she watched Isaac eating her pussy, sucking on her lips, stretching them before diving back in to feast on her.

Tina wasn't sure if there was some signal given, but the 3 couples all changed positions, the women on their backs with their heads to the middle of the platform as the men held their legs up and apart, kneeling between their spread thighs.

Working quickly, Tina managed to get video and stills of her father rubbing his cock up and down between Sarah's spread pussy lips before sinking it into her. She got one particular still that took her breath away as her father pulled his cock from Sarah's pussy, leaving the head of it just an inch away before plunging it back into the gaping hole.

Moving around the circle back to where she had started, Tina focused on Jerry's cock as it plunged in and out of her mother's pussy. As she was moving to get a better view of Isaac fucking Jean, Isaac looked up and saw her. She could see him smile, then he beckoned with one hand, urging her to come down to the platform.

Her heart in her throat, Tina moved around the rows of seats and knelt at the base of the platform behind Isaac, just a couple of feet away as he filled Jean's pussy with his fat cock. The degree of detail that she was able to see as she filmed amazed her and she knew that she was getting some high-quality footage as she continued to film and shoot.

Tina had to bite her lip when she heard groaning and saw cum leaking from around Isaac's cock in Jean's pussy. Her own thighs were slick with the juices that were freely leaking from her own pussy. She instinctively ducked down when everyone suddenly began to change places. When she looked up again, she realized that she was watching her father in a 69 with Jean, his mouth plastered to her cum-filled pussy as he ate her.

Tina's hands were shaking as she filmed, holding her breath and knowing that at any moment he was going to look up and see her. Carefully making her way around the platform, she was treated to the sight of Jerry eating Sarah's cum-filled pussy. She almost gasped out loud when she moved to film Isaac eating her mother's pussy. Because he knew that she was there, he was looking for her, and when he looked up and saw her with the camera pointing at him eating Eve's cum-filled pussy, he smiled into the camera, his tongue teasing her mother's clit before plunging deep into her.

And then at some unseen signal, the men all began to fuck the women. Tina almost moaned out loud when she saw the cum leaking from around Isaac's cock as he came in her mother's pussy. She did her best go get material from each of the couples. Luckily they didn't all cum at once. She felt her own pussy get even wetter as she stared at Jean's spread pussy after her father pulled his cock from her, cum leaking down over her rosebud.

Slowly the women moved into a daisy chain, slurping on each other's cum-filled pussies. Tina was trying to get good shots from where she was off the platform, and just as she realized that the angle wasn't right for the material, Isaac moved over and wrapped his hand around her upper arm.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his eyes taking in her naked body.

"Yes," Tina replied, nodding as she swallowed, having seen Isaac's cock lurch as he looked her over.

"Come up here, closer," Isaac urged. "Just worry about your camera. Let everything else take care of itself."

Tina felt herself blush as she stepped up onto the platform and her father saw her, his mouth dropping open as his eyes popped out of his head. Trying to ignore him, she knelt down focusing on each woman as she ate the pussy in front of her. As she was filming her mother eating Jean's pussy, leaning down on her elbows, her ass up in the air and the camera close to the action, her mother's eyes opened, then wider when she saw the camera and Tina behind it, her tongue sticking into Jean's pussy between her pussy lips.

"I asked Tina to come shoot our little get-together," Isaac explained as the women changed direction to eat the pussy of the woman who had just eaten them. "It's part of an idea I have," he added.

Eve was full of conflicting emotions as she sank her tongue into Sarah's pussy, Tina's camera lens just inches from her face.

"Does she need to be naked to take photos?" Adam asked Isaac as he stood behind Tina watching her work, her ass up in the air, her pussy split apart, her rosebud winking at them.

"Don't you think it totally charges the atmosphere as opposed to her being clothed?" Isaac asked.

"Jesus!" Adam said, shaking his head, unable to tear his eyes from his daughter's naked pussy in front of him.

"She is every bit as hot as Eve," Isaac observed.

"Oh, this is a nice surprise," Jean said when the women finally broke off and sat up, licking their lips. "You're even more gorgeous live," she said, sliding an arm around Tina's waist.

"Tina," Eve began, looking flustered.

"It's okay, mom," Tina assured her. "Really."

"You're not scandalized?" Eve asked.

"Of course I am," Tina replied with a laugh. "But it's also hot, really hot. I can't believe how much it turns me on to watch you."

"Okay, you guys," Sarah said. "It's your turn before we really have some fun."

Tina actually gasped in shock when the three men lay down in a daisy chain of their own. She could not believe her eyes when she saw her father take Jerry's cock into his mouth, all of it, while Isaac had all 8" of his deep in his throat. Tina's hands were shaking as she began to film once again, slowly moving around so that she got material of each of them. When they switched, turning around to suck the cock of the man who had just been sucking them, Adam smiled wryly at Tina.

"Oh, that's what we like to see," Sarah said, applauding as cum ran from the corners of Adam's mouth as Isaac came.

"Does that turn you on?" Tina heard Jean's breathless voice in her ear as she filmed. "It always almost makes me cum to see a guy sucking another guy off."

Tina moved to where Jerry was gulping down her father's cum, his chin coated with the cum that had run from the corners of his mouth. When she glanced up at him, he smiled at her as he continued to fill Jerry's mouth with cum.

Eve didn't know how to react when she saw Jean kneeling beside Tina as she filmed Isaac sucking Jerry off, one hand on Tina's ass, gently caressing her as she filmed.

"Wow!" Tina breathed when she saw her mother kiss her father, licking up a stray strand of cum on the side of his mouth in the process.

Just then Maria appeared with a serving cart containing some ice buckets bristling with champagne. Not seeming to notice what was going on, or just ignoring it, she served everyone champagne.

"Maria, you're welcome to stay, join us, or go, as you please," Isaac said as she handed him his glass of champagne.

"Oh, please, do stay," Jean implored.

"If you're sure that you don't mind," Maria said, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"You know better," Isaac said.

With squeals of laughter, Maria disappeared as everyone clutched at her, pulling her onto the platform. When the dust settled, Maria was on her back, her dark nipples hardened knots on her C-cup breasts, her elbows beneath her knees, holding her legs up and apart where Jean had her mouth glued to her pussy. Tina took a deep breath when she saw her mother squat over Maria's face, lowering her pussy onto her tongue.

When Jean finished eating Maria's pussy, Jerry took her place, eating her for a bit, then climbing up and filling her pussy with his cock. Tina smiled when she saw her father take her mother's place, filling Maria's mouth with his cock. When Jerry finally came, filling Maria's pussy, Sarah was right there to eat her pussy, slurping up the cum cocktail that filled her. When she finished, Adam was there to fill Maria's pussy with his cock while Jean squatted on her face.

"It looks like your arms are getting tired," Tina heard in her ear as she tried to continue filming.

"It's a pretty heavy camera," Tina said, turning to look at Isaac kneeling next to her, his hand on the small of her back as she knelt, leaning forward on her elbows to get low enough for the best shot.

"Take a break," Isaac suggested. "Sit back and watch or join in if you'd like," he said, his hand softly sliding down over her ass to her thigh and down to her knee. As he brought it back up the same way, he let his fingers trail softly over her dripping pussy lips. "I'm sure that they wouldn't mind," he said when he saw her eyes dart from his tongue licking the sparkling droplets on his fingertips to her parents, Adam fucking Maria and Eve and Jerry in a 69.

Not saying a word, Isaac gently pushed Tina over onto her back, lifting her legs up over his shoulders as he slipped his tongue into her sopping pussy. Tina felt herself cum almost immediately when she felt Isaac's mouth on her pussy. She had been on the edge for a while already, so it took next to nothing to set her off. She tried to hold the camera up so that it would get him eating her pussy, but her arms were too tired and began to shake. Just as she was lowering it to the ground, it was taken from her.

"Let me do that," Adam said, smiling down at her while Isaac ate her pussy.

Tina's cheeks flamed as she watched her father using the camera, getting in close as Isaac continued to eat her pussy. She had cum a half a dozen times before Isaac got up, crawling up to look into her face as he licked his lips.

"Your pussy is every bit as delicious as your mother's," he told her. "Do you mind if I fuck you?"

"No, no, I don't mind," Tina replied, smiling at him, knowing that right then she wanted a cock, any cock.

"Adam!" Tina heard Eve gasp as Isaac knelt between her thighs and began to feed his cock into her pussy.

"Oh, yes," Tina sighed, as she felt Isaac's cock filling her, her eyes getting wide when at the same time Jerry's cock dropped into her open mouth, covered with his cum and Maria's pussy juices.

"She's definitely got your pussy, Eve," Isaac gasped, gripping Tina's thighs tightly as his balls exploded, cum pumping from his cock into her pussy.

"She looks just like you, too," Sarah said when Isaac pulled his cock out and moved aside, Tina's pussy gaping open, cum streaming down towards her rosebud. "And she looks just as delicious," she said, kneeling down to glue her mouth to Tina's cum-filled pussy.

Tina was in an orgasmic overload as she finished sucking Jerry's cock clean while Sarah ate her pussy. When Jerry moved away, she was surprised when Maria squatted on her face, cum running from her pussy as Tina's tongue snaked up into her.

"My god!" Tina heard her mother gasp when she felt another cock filling her pussy after Sarah finished eating her.

When Maria finally climbed off of her face, she saw, as she had expected, that Jerry was fucking her.

"Oh, Tina," Eve said wistfully as she looked down at her daughter, seeing that her nipples were hard knots as Jerry continued to fuck her.

"It's okay, mom," Tina said, smiling. "Actually, this is fun."

"And that's exactly what it's supposed to be and always has been," Isaac said, kneeling next to Tina's head, his erect cock pointing at her face. "You cannot imagine how happy it makes me that you've joined us," he said.

"I think I can see exactly how happy you are," Tina said, wrapping first her hand, then her lips around Isaac's cock.

"Oh, Eve, she is so much your daughter," Isaac said as he watched his cock disappear into Tina's mouth.

Jerry came, filling Tina's pussy with cum. With a minimum of explanation, Adam handed the camera to Sarah and took Jerry's place when he moved away, pushing Tina's legs up towards her chest and splitting her cum-filled pussy wide open.

"Adam!" Eve gasped when she saw him lean down and stick his tongue into their daughter's cum-filled pussy.

"Now that is what I call seriously hot," Jerry said, grabbing Eve by the waist and positioning her with her knees on either side of Tina's head, her face just inches from where Adam was eating her pussy.

Realizing that it was her father eating her pussy, Tina had begun to cum uncontrollably. Watching Jerry's cock slide into her mother's pussy from mere inches away only increased the intensity of her orgasm.

Adam looked up from eating his daughter's pussy to see Eve's wide-eyed face right in front of him. He kissed her and she sucked his tongue into her mouth, vicariously tasting Tina's pussy for the first time. When they broke the kiss, Eve didn't really resist when Adam gently pushed her head down until she had her tongue buried in Tina's pussy as Jerry continued to fuck her.

Everyone was watching Tina in fascination. Adam stuck his cock in near Tina's pussy and Eve would alternate eating her pussy and sucking on the head of his cock. When Adam slipped the head of his cock between Tina's pussy lips, Eve was able to lick them both at the same time. Finally, to a big collective gasp, Eve's tongue trailed along the length of Adam's cock as he slid it into his daughter's pussy.

Tina was writing in constant orgasm, gasping when she felt her father's cock fill her pussy. She was staring at Jerry's cock sliding in and out of her mother's pussy just inches from her face, his balls dragging across her forehead and nose.

Eve could not believe that she was watching Adam's cock plunging in and out of Tina's pussy right before her eyes. When he pulled it out and stuck it in her mouth, she realized that it tasted the same as it did when he'd fuck her and let her taste herself on him.

Tina gasped when she heard Jerry groan, then saw some cum seeping from around the head of his cock, which was the only part still in her mother's pussy. The next thing she realized was that his cock, still pumping cum, was in her mouth. Tina moaned as she sucked him off, her own pussy spasming on her father's cock.

Eve's whole body spasmed when she felt what she knew had to be Tina's mouth fasten onto her pussy at the same time that Adam pulled his spurting cock from Tina's pussy and stuck it into her mouth. Eve felt herself cumming as she finished sucking Adam off while Tina continued to eat her pussy. When she had sucked Adam dry and he stepped back, Eve could see the cum oozing from her daughter's pussy. She felt Tina arch up into her when she slid her tongue into her pussy and tasted her for the first time.

"That had to be the hottest thing I've ever seen," Isaac said when Eve finally rolled off of Tina to lay gasping next to her.