Our Daughter, The Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great," Tina sighed. "God, that was great! No wonder you're into it," she said as she sat up, a sheepish smile on her face as she looked at her father kneeling between her spread legs, his still-hard cock sticking out in front of him. "How long have you been..."

"Swinging is the word you're looking for," Adam replied as everyone laughed. "Since before you were born."

"Really!" Tina gasped, turning to look at her mother who was blushing.

"We were in college," Adam explained, a smile on his face as he remembered. "We didn't really know each other, but we had both been invited to a party at a mutual friend's house."

"It turned out that the party was only 8 people, 4 men, 4 women," Judy added. "I don't think anyone knew anyone else, except for Gerald, who threw the party, and his girlfriend, Gina."

"We were drinking terrible wine, a lot of it," Adam continued. "Everybody was really buzzed. Then Gerald suggested we play cards, stripped poker, to be exact. Well, everyone was just drunk enough to think that that was a fantastic idea. The next thing you knew, we were all naked and nobody knew what to do at that point, how the game is played."

"Gerald always said that he didn't plan it, but I never believed him," Judy said. "He told us that we now had to pick a card when we lost and do whatever that card said to the person the number of places to the right that the number on the dice that you throw shows. None of us had any idea what the cards had on them, what they said."

"One of the other guys lost the next hand and had to pick a card," Adam continued. "I can still remember the look on his face when he read it. It said Go Down Until Orgasm. We all died laughing when he showed it to us. Then he threw the dice and when he counted around the circle to his right, one of the other girls was it. The girl was laughing so hard, tears were running down her cheeks. I still remember. Then she just leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs and told him to go ahead and eat her pussy."

"It got really quiet when she did that, immediately," Judy added with a laugh. "Everyone was shocked sober. Then, of course, the alcohol reasserted itself and everyone began goading him to play the game. I remember how hard your father's cock was, sticking up in the air as he stared at that girl's pussy. She was playing with herself, teasing him, daring him."

"Well, he ate her pussy, right there in front of all of us while we were cheering him on," Adam continued. "Your mother lost the next hand and drew a card; 69 Until Orgasm. When she threw the dice, the count landed on me."

"I had never done anything close to public sex before," Eve said with a laugh. "Everyone was cheering me on, wanting a show. I'd had enough to drink that I crawled over and wrapped my hand around his cock. The next thing I knew, he had picked me up and we were in a 69."

"I was in heaven," Adam continued. "On the one hand, I was eating the most delicious pussy I had ever had the pleasure to taste, and on the other hand, I had never had my cock sucked the way she was sucking it. As small as she is, I just could not believe that she would be able to take all of it into her mouth. By the time I had cum and she had sucked me off, the party had degenerated into an all-out orgy."

"I was totally shocked when he showed up the next day at my apartment," Eve said. "I was a little embarrassed, having sobered up. I had fucked all 4 of the guys several times each and sucked their cocks."

"I had never seen anything as hot as Eve sucking a cock or getting fucked by one," Adam said with a sigh. "I still love to watch her. After the party, Gerald had talked to me and told me that he did these types of parties several times a week, always with a different group of people. His goal was to invite the entire student body at some point. He told me that I could come to the parties and he told me to see if Eve would be interested in attending."

"I was shocked that he wanted to talk about how hot I had been the previous night," Eve said. "I was having trouble thinking about it and he was describing it in detail. When he suddenly asked me if I had enjoyed it, I froze. I hadn't thought about that, deliberately. Now that I had been asked, I realized that I had enjoyed it, that I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was only wearing a bathrobe and I could feel my thighs getting wet."

"I explained that Gerald was having another party that evening and that he had invited us," Adam said. "I deliberately made it seem as though we were invited as a couple, though I don't think that's necessarily what Gerald had in mind."

"I don't know why, but I agreed to go," Eve said.

"You know exactly why," Adam said with a laugh. "Sex is what you live for, you just hadn't realized it until that moment."

"So the rest of our university days we went to orgies 2-3 nights a week," Eve explained. "After a while, we moved in together and we've been together ever since."

"So you see, Tina, you come from some fine pedigree," Isaac said to laughter.

"At least I know where I get my horniness from," Tina said, smiling.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Tina, about last night," Eve said the next morning in the kitchen as they sat having their usual cup of coffee together.

"You don't need to say a thing, mom," Tina said, smiling. "I totally get it and have no problem with it, any of it. In fact, I like you and dad even more for knowing, for last night. I see you in a completely different light."

"I don't know if that's a good thing or not," Eve sighed.

"I like to fuck, too," Tina said. "And it's seldom personal. In fact, I find impersonal to be the best for me. Far less complicated."

"Your father and I are lucky in that we're alike in that regard," Eve said. "One of the reasons that it works so well is that we agree on one basic premise, that we are both always present for any fun. We either play together or we don't play."

"That makes it even better," Tina said.

"It's for you," Eve said after answering the phone, holding it out to her with a bemused smile on her face.

"Oh, hi, Isaac," Tina said after receiving the phone from her mother. "Well, thank you. That's nice of you to say. I enjoyed it, too. You're not serious! Really!? Of course I'm interested. Yes, thank you."

"What was that all about?" Eve asked.

"Isaac wanted to know if I'd be interested in photographing and videoing parties like last night," Tina replied. "He suggested making them a rarity, no more than one a month, and that he could guarantee me $100,000 for each party, plus expenses. If travel is required, everything would be at a 1st-class, 5-star standard."

"And you'd like to do that?" Eve asked.

"Well, of course I would," Tina replied with a laugh. "Wouldn't you? All that money to take pictures at an orgy with all of the anonymous sex that you want thrown in. If he had told me about it, I would probably have offered to pay to do it. Instead, I'm going to get rich."

"Oh, my, our daughter, the photographer," Eve sighed. "Orgy specialist."