Our Daughter, The Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I -- well, I --" Eve stammered. "Yes," she finally managed.

"And did you like it or only do it that one time?" Tina asked, wondering if she was going to be told the truth.

"No, I liked it," Eve admitted, her face flaming

"Do you have the photos with you?" Adam asked, trying to change the subject.

"On my laptop, yes," Tina replied. "I need to really look through them now, decide which ones to use. You want to see them now or wait until I've narrowed it down to the best ones?"

"We'll wait for you to decide which ones you want people to see," Adam replied before Eve could say anything.

"When are you doing the other shoot?" Eve asked.

"Tomorrow," Tina replied. "Then I have a week to sort through everything and do the proof print."

"Is Isaac going to watch the shoot tomorrow?" Adam asked.

"Yes," Tina replied. "He's especially interested because he's going to do a similar shoot. He wants to see what it's going to be like."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, I've invited everyone tonight because I have a special announcement," Isaac said, standing at the head of their table in a private dining room at Parisienne. "Tina has informed me that the photos are printed and ready for a show. I haven't seen them, though I was present for the photo shoots. I've decided to do a real show and invite a very select group of people to see it. Based upon the reaction we get, we'll see where we go from there. What do you think?"

There was a cacophony of noise as everyone voiced their positive feelings at once, Isaac beaming at a stunned Tina.

"Because some of the people I'm inviting are overseas, I've decided that Saturday next week will be the best date," Isaac explained. "I know Tina has to go back to school tomorrow, so I'm going to have my private jet pick her up after school ends on Friday and bring her to the showing."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Nervous?" Eve asked as they waited in a private room at Parsienne, which Isaac had rented for the evening; the entire restaurant.

"Yes," Tina replied, fidgeting.

"You look simply beautiful," Eve sighed, eyeing the see-thru dress that came down to mid-thigh. Tina's hard cherry nipples were clearly visible, as was the slit of her pussy, and if you looked closely, you'd be able to see her fat clit sticking out from between her furled pussy lips.

"I feel naked," Tina said with a laugh. "You look pretty hot yourself," she observed, eyeing her mother's floor-length gown, slit from above her left hip and sculpted down to her right ankle, revealing her entire left leg and part of her ass cheek. The top was a plunging V with just enough material to barely cover her breasts. Her nipples were easily discernable through the material.

"We've got almost 60 people out there," Isaac said as he came into the room with Adam. "This is going to be great. And don't both of you look simply delicious," he said, his eyes taking in Eve and Tina standing next to each other.

"Do you trust me?" Isaac asked, suddenly standing right in front of Tina.

"Y-yes," Tina replied, surprised by the question.

"Adam? Eve?" Isaac asked.

"Yes, of course," Adam replied. "What's this all about?"

"I need you to sign this," Isaac said, pulling a sheaf of papers from inside of his jacket. "It's an agreement, a contract between you and I, appointing me as your exclusive worldwide agent. It stipulates that I get 10% of everything after expenses."

"Why do we need this?" Tina asked.

"Because I'm going to sell you and I want you to make the money from it, not me because I've purchased the exhibit," Isaac explained. "I've got some crazy ideas and I'm trying to protect you. By giving myself 10%, it makes it seem more legitimate, realistic, in case anyone ever looks into it."

"Dad?" Tina asked.

"I trust him implicitly," Adam said.

"Okay then," Tina said, taking the pen that Isaac offered and signing the contract.

"Good," Isaac said, pocketing the contract. "Now let's go wow everyone. Tina, wait until after I expose the exhibit before you come out. I don't want anyone to realize that you're here until after they've seen it."

Tina heard the burst of noise from the main dining room when the photos were revealed. A part of her wished that she could see those initial reactions, but she was content in knowing that she had set up video cameras covering all of the angles and she'd be able to see it later.

Slipping out of the room and into the exhibit area, Tina could hear and feel the excitement of the people viewing the photos. In the end, Isaac had prevailed upon her to allow him to put a small computer monitor beneath each pair of photos with an edited version of the video shot making that photo running.

"That is just hot beyond words," she heard one man say as they looked at and watched the exhibit of Hezo cumming in her mouth.

"I'll bet you'd like to try that," she heard another man say, to which his wife replied, "and you'd like to watch, wouldn't you?"

Tina found her parents in front of the photos that she had done with Sheena.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked as they looked at the first one, she and Sheena facing each other, their hard nipples and tongue tips touching.

"Incredible!" Adam said, looking at the video playing which showed the two of them morphing from the tongue tips touching into a deep kiss and back again, looped so that it played over and over in a loop.

The next photo showed Sheena on her back in the Vitruvian Man position with Tina laying on top of her, their spread legs revealing the glistening pinkness of their pussies.

The next photo in the series showed Tina kneeling over Sheena, Sheena's legs caught under Tina's arms, pulling them up and fully exposing her pussy, which appeared as a deeply crimson gash between her ebony thighs, Tina bent over, her extended tongue just touching Sheena's big fat clit. The video beneath showed Tina's tongue continuing on down between Sheena's spread pussy lips to slide into her glistening hole and then back up again where she sucked on her clit.

The next photo was the reverse, Tina on her back, her legs caught up under Sheena's arms, her pussy spread wide open with Sheena's tongue pressing down on her clit. The video was similar, Sheena's tongue dipping in and out of Tina's pussy.

The next photo showed Tina squatting over Sheena's face, her pussy lips spread and Sheena's tongue sticking up between them into Tina's pussy. The video was a looped clip of Sheena's tongue slithering up and down and in and out of Tina's pussy.

The last photo in the series was the reverse, Sheena squatting over Tina's face while Tina ate her pussy.

"My God, they are really something," Eve said, actually a bit flustered.

"You mean they've got you turned on," Adam corrected, smiling at Tina when Eve slapped his arm in indignation.

"Oh, my, I wasn't sure what to expect from this part," Eve said when they moved to the photos of Hezo and Jeremy.

The first photo was the two of them standing face to face, their semi-hard cocks and tongue tips touching. While Hezo was ebony black and had a 10" cock, Jeremy was pale white with spiky red hair. His 8" cock seemed almost dwarfed by Hezo's mammoth tool.

The next photo was of Jeremy on his knees in front of Hezo, the head of Hezo's cock laying on his extended tongue. The video on the monitor below showed Hezo slowly sliding his cock in and out of Jeremy's mouth.

The next photo showed Jeremy on his knees, Hezo's cock resting on his tongue, which was thickly coated with cum, cum running down his chin, and a rope of cum caught in mid-flight as it shot into his mouth. The video below showed the end of the blowjob and the entire cum shot, culminating in Jeremy swallowing the mouthful of cum as Hezo filled his mouth with his cock.

The next photo was the reverse, Hezo on his knees with Jeremy's cock in his mouth. The following photo was the same, but with Jeremy cumming on Hezo's tongue and in his mouth.

The following photo had a crowd and the commentary was lively. It was a photo of Jeremy on his back, his fist wrapped around his rock-hard cock as below his balls half of Hezo's cock was sticking into his ass. The video below showed the ass fucking.

The next photo showed the same positioning of the two, but this time there was a frozen rope of cum shooting from the end of Jeremy's cock while at the same time a rope of cum extended from the end of Hezo's cock. The video below showed Hezo pulling his cock from Jeremy's ass and the simultaneous cum shots as Hezo covered Jeremy's cock with cum while Jeremy shot cum up into the air and all over his own stomach.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention, please," Isaac called out several minutes later. "I can tell that you're all excited by what you've seen. It is now my pleasure to introduce you to the genius photographic artist that conceived and created this entire show. If you would, please show your appreciation to Tina Simmons."

Tina felt her cheeks flush with color at the thunderous applause that followed Isaac's introduction as she moved to stand next to him. Her nipples were so hard that she thought they would break and she could feel the slickness of her inner thighs as her pussy juices leaked down her legs, she was so excited by everything.

"Yes, that is correct," Isaac said after a minute of noise. "Not only is Tina the artist, she is also the model."

The next 15 minutes were a pandemonium of craziness as everyone wanted to meet her. Tina felt as though the world was spinning as she tried to be responsive to everyone.

"Okay, I've heard from a few of you," Isaac called out, raising his hands for silence. "I wish I could take credit for having discovered Tina, but that wouldn't be entirely correct. The first part of this photo essay, the part with Tina and Hezo, was done as a school project. For this, Tina was rewarded with a limited showing on campus and a full scholarship to finish her studies."

There was a burst of applause as Isaac told this.

"Through sheer happenstance, I happened to be invited to see the exhibit and fell in love with it," Isaac said, "as did Sarah. Needless to say, it turned us on in many different ways," he added to laughter. "So I bought it."

Now there was silence in the room.

"I know that there are quite a few of you in the room who would have happily beaten me to it, but that's how it stands," Isaac said. "But I know how you feel. As much as you want it right now, so I wanted it then. For the record, I have paid Tina $250,000 for this photo essay."

Tina's eyes were darting around the room as the murmuring got heavier.

"But I decided that it wouldn't be fair to keep it all to myself, so I thought of a solution," Isaac said. "Tonight and tonight only, I, as Tina's exclusive agent, am authorizing the sale of certified copies of the exhibit, personally signed by Tina, to anyone here for $100,000. This offer will never be repeated, nor will it ever be made to anyone but those present in this room tonight."

Tina almost fell down when at least a dozen people called out, wanting a copy of the essay.

"Now, Sarah and I will make sure we get your names and details before you leave tonight if you're interested in a copy," Isaac assured them. "One more little bit of food for thought, though. When I saw this exhibit, one of my first impulses was that I wanted the same thing done, just with Sarah and I as the models posing with Tina."

Once more, the murmuring grew louder.

"Tina and I agreed on a format and a price," Isaac explained further. "Unlike the offer of a copy of the essay that is only good for this evening, we are also offering a personalized photo essay by Tina for you. The price will be the same that I am paying for mine, $250,000. For another $100,000, it can be done with the accompanying videos. No need to decide on this tonight, but I wanted the bug in your head."

There was a sudden flurry of questions and Isaac succeeded in explaining how the process would work. To Tina's amazement, six of the couples expressed a definite interest in having a personalized photo essay done and they all wanted the videos included.

"I think your work is fantastic," one of the men who had expressed a very definite interest in a copy of the original essay and also a personalized essay said. "But I also think you are, too, as a woman."

"He's just excited about the idea of tasting that delicious-looking pussy of yours," the woman with him, his wife, said with a smile and a laugh. "I feel exactly the same way. I hope that doesn't offend you."

"N-no," Tina stammered, as shocked as Eve standing next to her. "I just never thought of myself like that."

"Don't you think she's just delicious-looking?" the woman asked, looking from Eve to Adam.

"Well, her mother is the most delicious-looking woman in the world, so I guess it stands to reason that she is, too," Adam said with a smile. "I'm Adam and this is my wife, Eve. You've met our daughter."

"Oh, my!" the woman said, her cheeks flushing with color. "I certainly didn't mean to be offensive."

"I took no offense," Adam assured her.

"Neither did I," Tina said. "I take what you said for the compliment that it obviously was. But I think I'll circulate a bit now," Tina said. "If you'll excuse me."

"I am so embarrassed," the woman said.

"I'm Jerry, this is Jean," the man said, holding out his hand. "You've got a talented, beautiful, sexy daughter and I see what you mean when you say that she gets it all from her mother."

"It all makes my head spin," Eve sighed. "I agree with everything you've said but am having trouble getting past the part that I'm her mother."

"Ah, I'm glad you've met," Isaac said as he came up. "I was going to make it a point to introduce you."

"Really! Why?" Eve asked.

"Because Jerry and Jean are the kind of people you want to know," Isaac said with a laugh. "I've invited them to join us for our little after-party get-together at our place. This has been as successful as I'd hoped," he said, looking around the room, everyone clustered in front of one of the photos, a group of people surrounding Tina. Everyone wants a copy of the exhibit. Nobody wants to be left out."

"That's amazing, Isaac," Eve said, blinking her eyes in surprise.

"It's a tribute to her talent and her extraordinary beauty and sexuality," Isaac said. "They're inseparable here. I've gotten 20 firm commitments for personalized essays. She's going to be very busy. I'm sure I can get a few more," he said with a smile as he moved on.

"You must be very proud," Jerry said.

"It's a lot to take in," Adam replied. "Her talent and her open sexuality are quite new to us. We definitely have some conflicting emotions about it."

"Well, if Isaac were to be believed," Jean said with a smile, resting her hand on Eve's hip, "she clearly gets her sexuality from you. I'm looking forward to the after party. Isaac and Sarah are such fun."

"Yes, they certainly are," Eve replied, smiling at Jean as she appraised her, then let her eyes rove over Jerry more carefully.

Jean was 5'8" tall with dark eyes and long raven hair that hung almost to her waist. She was full-bodied with most of her large C-cup breasts visible in her low-cut dress. Jerry was a bit taller, also with black hair and dark eyes. Like Jean, he was well tanned and seemed to be very fit.

Slowly but surely people left until only Isaac, Sarah, Adam, Eve, Jerry, Jean, and Tina were left.

"They'll pack it up carefully," Isaac said to Tina as they watched Isaac's people taking the exhibit down. "You were a great success tonight, Tina. You should be proud. Do you realize that you will probably earn $9 million just from this evening?"

"It was really amazing," Tina replied, shaking her head. "That's so unreal a number to me. I can't even imagine it."

"People were as equally turned on by your photos as they were by you," he said.

"Yes, some people told me," Tina replied.

"How does that make you feel, knowing that you've excited them sexually?" Isaac asked.

"It was weird at first, but I get it now," Tina replied. "It's okay. Some of the photos, even I get turned on when I see them."

"Which ones?" Isaac asked.

"Oh!" Tina said, her cheeks suddenly flaming. "Well, that's my favorite," she said, pointing to the one of Hezo cumming in her mouth. "And this one," she said, pointing to the photo of her tongue in Sheena's pussy.

"My two favorites, too," Isaac said, nodding. "That's my next favorite," he said, pointing to the photo of Tina's spread pussy with Hezo's tongue in it.

"Really?" Tina asked, looking at him. "You're not just saying that?"

"I mean it," Isaac assured her. "It's part of the reason I want a personalized photo essay from you," he said looking her in the eyes. "I don't mean to offend you or be disgusting, but I love the idea of tasting you, of feeling my cock in your pussy, in your mouth."

"Oh, wow!" Tina said, gasping. "Really? But why?"

"Because you are every bit as gorgeous and desirable as your mother, and she drives me crazy," Isaac replied. "But that's between you and me. I love your mother, your father, too, but she is the sexiest woman I've ever met and you're just about her double. I hope that doesn't bother or offend you."

"No, no," Tina said, her head spinning as she remembered watching from the doorway. "Does Sarah know how you feel?" she asked after a few moments.

"Oh, of course," Isaac replied. "We have no secrets between us like that. In fact, she feels exactly the same way."

"I see," Tina said. "Mom and Sarah, they're friends? Special friends?" she asked, stopping in front of the photo of her tongue in Sheena's pussy.

"Very special friends," Isaac replied softly. "We all are."

"I see," Tina said, moving along the exhibit, stopping in front of the photo of Hezo cumming in Jeremy's mouth.

"Does that bother you?" Isaac asked gently.

"No," Tina replied. "You've been...friends for a long time?"

"A very long time, many years," Isaac replied. "Sarah and Eve were roommates in college. We all met back then."

"That's sort of cool actually," Tina said, nodding her head.

"Tell me, how good is your new camera in low light situations?" Isaac suddenly asked.

"Very good," Tina replied. "It's got some amazing settings, video, too."

"Jerry and Jean, with your parents," Isaac said, indicating them, "are also very special friends of ours."

"Are they?" Tina asked, looking at them more closely.

"I've invited them and your parents back to our house for a bit of an after party," Isaac explained. "I'm counting on it becoming very special."

"I see!" Tina said, looking at him.

"How would you feel about being a fly on the wall and photographing and videoing things?" Isaac asked.

"Won't they mind?" Tina asked, feeling her pussy suddenly get very wet.

"Well, they won't know at first," Isaac said. "And when they do find out, well, we'll just take things as they come. My question to you is does the fact that your parents are going to be involved bother you?"

"No, that wouldn't bother me," Tina replied after a moment, then explained what she had seen.

"Well, the evening is full of surprises," Isaac said. "How did you feel about seeing that?"

"Surprised was my first reaction, then it sort of turned me on as I watched," Tina confessed. "I remember wondering if that was what I looked like when I saw mom fucking. Dad has a big cock."

"He does," Isaac agreed. "Sarah loves his cock."

"Why do you want me to take pictures?" Tina asked.

"It's just part of another idea that I had," Isaac explained. "If the photos and video that you shoot are as good as the photo work you've done up until now, well, Sarah and I have these type of special parties fairly frequently. I think I could sell a photo/video portfolio of the experience, especially if you as the photographer become part of the experience. Especially when we've established your bona fides as a top erotic photographer, the value of the experience, not to say the unusual nature of it, would make it an irresistible thing for the people that we know. I'm sure that I could price it at $100,000 and they wouldn't blink an eye."