Out of Your Systems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

"Yeah, I think so." Kaylee said. "I mean, haha..." she began, rearranging herself so her legs were under her and she was kneeling on the couch on them. "What did she think? That I was harboring some deep, dark, filthy crush on my dad?" she asked, holding her arms up, questioningly. This movement caused her bra-less breasts to jiggle. (Yes, I had noticed her lack of a bra. It was a hot and sweaty day, I was giving her a break.)

"I think so. I, uh, I know it's wrong, but yeah, she thought something weird was up." I replied. She reached up, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand. God, she looked sexy doing that.

"That's crazy. I mean, I'm shocked her mind went there." Kaylee began. "But I have to ask... was there some eensy, teensy, tiny part of you that wondered if she was right about me?"

"Oh, uh, no, of course not, sweetie." I assured, giving her a crooked, nervous smile.

"Yeah, I figured." Kaylee replied. "I mean, what did she think was going on? Like I was seriously flirting with my own father? Like, I'm seriously showing off my cleavage just for you? I mean, I like showing off my big boobs. Sue me!"

"Yeah, it's kinda funny." I replied, still a little nervous at this. She moved closer, enjoying this line of conversation.

"Like, did she seriously think I was, like, whispering sweet nothings in your ear? That whenever we were together, I would say something like..." she paused, before leaning in close to me, moving her lips to my ear and whispering huskily, "I want to wrap my smooth lips around your thick daddy-dick, suck on it as hard as I fucking can, and swallow every fucking drop of cum from your big, fat balls!"

My eyes widened as she whispered this. I gulped and looked at her as she pulled back, grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"What did you just say?" I stammered out. Then, she laughed.

"Daddy, I'm just kidding! Jeez, you're just like Mom, with your mind in the gutter." she said, shaking her head.

"I've, uh... never heard you talk like that." I gulped out.

"Well, Daddy, there is a lot you don't know about me. Maybe we should hang out a bit more... you might hear me talk like that more often." she teased with a coy smile, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Uh..." I stammered, not sure what to say. Kaylee giggled.

"Daddy, I'm just messing with you." Kaylee said, standing up, her breasts bouncing as she did so.

"Uh, yeah, uh, well that's... good." I said, standing up. "You definitely have a twisted sense of humor, honey, but as your father, I don't really want to hear you talk like that."

"Really, Daddy? You don't like hearing your perfect little princess talking a little bit... dirty?" Kaylee questioned coyly.

"Nnn- no. Of course not. Why?" I asked.

"Well, because me talking like that gave you a tremendous erection." Kaylee said with a confident smile.

I looked down, and saw the imprint of my meaty cock bulging against my shorts. I brought my hands down to cover myself.

"Kaylee, uh, I, uh, I don't know why I have an, uh, you know... it must be the heat." I stammered. Kaylee seemed undeterred, nodding sarcastically.

"Right, right, the heat. Listen, Daddy, I know the truth. Mom knows the truth. And clearly, your dick knows the truth. Your daughter got older, got hotter, learned how to show off her body a little bit, and now there's something between us. A tension, like Mom said. I think Daddy's got a crush. Look at yourself. You're sweating and stuttering. Your dick is slobbering all over itself at the sight of me." Kaylee said, standing up, approaching me predatorily. "You might know better, but your Daddy-dick LOVES your daughter's hot body!"

"Kaylee, I think you have the wrong idea." I said defensively, stepping back.

"Do I?" Kaylee asked. "Admit it, Dad. You want me."

"No!" I replied.

"You've got it bad for your own daughter. How sick... how filthy! I didn't realize how dirty you really were, Daddy. But don't worry... I like it." Kaylee said confidently, wearing a wicked grin. Holy shit! Jen was right! Kaylee was flirting with me!

"Kaylee, this is wrong. If this is some kind of joke, it's going way too far!" I croaked out.

"So, if I said that your daughter wants her daddy's cock to take her in any hole he wants, as hard as he wants, for as long as he wants, that wouldn't affect you?" my daughter asked.

"What?" I stammered, shaking my head. What the fuck was going on here?

"If I said, that the heat is so sweltering that we should just take off our clothes now and see what happens, that wouldn't affect you?" Kaylee asked, still approaching me, cocking her head slightly.

"No, Kaylee, stop." I begged. My back hit a wall, and she kept approaching.

"And... if I said, I think Mom is a pathetic, ugly, jealous loser and if you haven't thought about trading up to a hotter woman, you're lying... that wouldn't bother you?" she asked, moving close to me.

"Don't say these things, Kaylee." I pled.

"But why shouldn't I when they're true? When you love it so much? You love hearing me trashing Mom, cause you know deep down she deserves it. God, look at it! It looks like it's about to explode! It must be uncomfortable, Dad. Feel free to, you know, take it out if you have to. I won't mind" Kaylee said with a bright smile.

"Kaylee, please... what are you doing? You don't know what you're saying. What's going on?" I asked, panicked, not knowing what had brought on this total change in my normally sweet daughter. But, of course, she just ignored me.

"And..." she began, stepping close enough so I could feel her large breasts pressing into my chest ever so slightly. "If I took your hands..." she said, grabbing my wrists and pulling them around her, slapping my hands onto her spandex covered ass. "And forced you to squeeze..." she said, her voice a harsh whisper as she squeezed her fingers around mine, forcing me to squeeze my daughter's ass. "Your own daughter's Grade-A, top-shelf ass... you wouldn't lose control?"

I sighed as I felt the firm, warm flesh between my fingers. I couldn't find any words. I was breathing deep as she pressed herself into my crotch, forcing my stiff cock against her firm belly. She was pressing against me as I was forced to squeeze her hot ass, even though her hands were no longer making me do the squeezing. She looked up at me as I breathed deeply, my hands still admiring her perfect rear.

"It's okay Daddy." she whispered. "I know my ass is incredible. You deserve to play with it at least once, don't you?"

My head tilted slightly, pressing against her. I felt like I was floating, and the only thing harnessing me to reality were my squeezing hands glued to her ass.

"You love this, don't you, Daddy?" she gasped. "You love my teasing... my body... the way I bash Mom. You love it all. You are so, so desperate to trade Mom in for a younger, firmer, hotter model. No more pale, saggy skin. No more wrinkles. No more ugly face. No more bitching out at you. No more once-a-week lovemaking. No! You're trading up. You'll have a young hottie with smooth, tan skin, a firm, tight body, perfect fucking hair, long fucking legs, a perfect round ass. You'll have a hot young teenage slut with giant fucking tits who'll fuck you three times a day. Every man's dream, right?"

"Jesus." I gasped.

"Admit it, Daddy." she said softly, looking up at me, her fingers playing with my belt buckle. "I know you're not attracted to Mom anymore. I know it. How could you be? I mean, she's barely even trying anymore. Do you see the way she dresses? Have you seen her hair? Mom is a woman who has given up on the idea of ever trying to seem attractive to the opposite sex. She thinks she has you locked down for good, and you would have no reason to ever step out on her. But we know that's not true. We know that's wrong... right?"

"I... uh..." I stammered. She simply smiled.

"Daddy, it's time to let me care for you. Time for me to take over. It's time for your daughter to become your slut! Your whore on the side. Your mistress. The skank that every daddy needs, so he can do all the gross, sick stuff Mom would never let you do. Things that daughters are especially good at. I know more about sex than Mom ever did. Think of what a body like mine could to you." she purred, undoing my belt slowly... confidently.

"Kaylee." I gasped. What was happening here? Jen was right. Kaylee wanted me. Kaylee wanted to fuck me. And the worst thing was, my cock had never been harder. What was wrong with me? Why didn't this bother me? My own flesh and blood was hitting on me. She wanted my body, my cock, and my cum. She wanted me to betray my wife and fuck her. This was so wrong, but my daughter was so sexy, and her tits were so big! Not that that should matter, but they were fucking enormous and juicy. Kaylee saw my plight and smiled, and as she did, her hand slipped into my pants, her fingers curling around the thick root of my cock.

"It's okay, Daddy." Kaylee whispered, squeezing my rock-hard cock firmly, her touch like hot fire against my meat, causing me to feel harder than I had ever had in my life. "You don't need to lie anymore. I can tell you want me. You've wanted this for a while now. I know you want this... you want me. You want my body. It's okay. I know it's wrong, but, well... look at me. Haha! No one would blame you for wanting me. My body is that fucking amazing. And besides, your daughter is horny as fuck and needs a cock in her, like, right now! It's too hot out to do anything else. We have no TV. No internet. No power. No swimming pool. No anything. The only other thing we can do to pass the time is have sex. So what are we waiting for? Daddy, Mom left us alone so we could do this. To get this tension between us out of our systems. To finally just have sex and get it over with! And I intend to do that. Let's take off our clothes and just fucking do it! Let's fuck! You won't regret it, Daddy. I'm, like, really, really good at it."

"Kaylee..." I began, not knowing what to say. She pulled back from me slightly, but my hands still rested on her jutting ass.

"I have a confession... all those times I told you I was volunteering at the church, I really wasn't. I was sneaking off with my boyfriends, worshipping at the altar of the biggest, hardest, fattest cocks I could get my hands on. So trust me Daddy, I know how to please a guy. And, my friends have told me how older men like their sex... rough and filthy. There's no good reason not to do this, so don't fight it anymore! It'll be so perfect. You'll have a young slut on the side, and I'll get the perfect older boyfriend who will give me everything I ever need. We've both wanted this for a long time. We don't need to wait anymore. It's time for us to get it on... finally! Get all that tasty tension out of our systems! Please, Daddy! Please!" she begged girlishly.

"Kaylee, I, uh, I..." I panted, unsure of what to do. I looked down at Kaylee. Her pretty face. Her big eyes. Her smooth, plump lips. Her perfect, sexy chestnut hair. Her giant breasts, and the deep fault-line of cleavage. My mind was over-stimulated. Kaylee's pheromones were driving me nuts.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" she asked. "Don't you think I'm sexy? C'mon, there's nothing wrong with a dad telling his daughter that he thinks she's sexy."

"Okay, uh yes, fine! You're sexy! Very sexy, okay!" I relented, unable to think straight.

"Sexier than Mom?" she asked, looking up at me hopefully. "Sexier than she ever was?"

"Fuck, Kaylee. Fine! Yes! Okay? You're sexier than your mother!" I admitted. "But please don't do this!"

"Don't do what, Daddy? It's okay to admit that your daughter's body makes your cock throb. There's nothing wrong with that." Kaylee purred.

"Okay, Kaylee... you're really hot! You... you do turn me on, clearly, but we can't... this is so wrong!" I affirmed, trying desperately to push her away while acknowledging the obvious.

"Are you sure, Daddy? Cause when I said you could have me in every hole, I meant it." my daughter whispered lustily.

"Well, uh... wait." I stammered before my attention was grabbed. "Even, uh..." I questioned before I could stop myself.

"Yeah." Kaylee confirmed, nodding proudly. "Even that." The memory of her ass in my palms, and the idea of those round cheeks pried apart, my cock in between them, buried in her warm, tight ass... no. NO! Shut it down!

Her confidence made me shiver. Her words made me throb. I kept trying to tell myself no, that this was massively fucked up, but my mind kept coming to only one solution.

"Kaylee..." I gasped.

"Daddy... I'm hot, you're hot, and Mom's... not. Let's do what comes naturally for people like us. Daddy... c'mon! Do you know how lucky you are? You have your own hot daughter willing and so ready to take off her clothes and show you the goods. Do you know how many men out there would do anything to have an 18-year-old slut like me? Do you know how many hunky daddies like you are out there that would kill to have their hot daughters offer them this? You will get to see your daughter's huge boobs! You'll get to squeeze them! You will get to see your daughter's bare, trimmed cunt! Her smooth, round, juicy ass! You'll get to fuck my body as hard and as rough as you want. I want you to fucking use me! You'll get to use your daughter's tight pussy for your pleasure! My cute, wet mouth, my nasty, awesome cunt, my tight asshole, Daddy... they are all yours. My body is yours. You just need to take it!" Kaylee insisted firmly.

I tried to think, to try to talk myself out of this. But she had my number, and my cock was throbbing. I tried... I tried... I tried. I looked at her, lust taking over, rational thought leaving my brain.

Kaylee knew she had me.

She smiled and her eyes flashed with lust. Before I knew it, she jumped forward and mashed her smooth lips roughly against mine. My daughter began kissing me, our lips smacking together as I couldn't help but return the gesture. Her tongue leapt into my mouth as our kiss got deeper, tongues mashing together. Kaylee was an aggressive kisser, her tongue going wild, her smooth lips pressed against mine. This went on for a few minutes, me and my daughter swapping spit, until Kaylee pulled away, spit connecting our mouths, a smug smile on her face as she grabbed me by my shirt.

Kaylee pulled me forward and shoved me onto the couch. Regaining my bearings, I looked up just in time to see Kaylee reach down and pull up on her tank top. I watched, transfixed as more and more of Kaylee's firm, flat belly was exposed to me. Her smooth, tan, sweat covered skin was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

She saw how rapturously I was staring at her perfect stomach, and she took advantage. She stepped forward, and my hands slid up to rest on her hips. My fingers pressed into her firm flesh slightly before she grabbed my scalp in with one hand and pulled me closer, holding up her top with her other hand. Before I knew it, my face pressed against her sweaty belly. Knowing what she wanted, my tongue instinctively leapt from my mouth and slid into her cute belly button.

"Ahh, fuck!" she sighed. My tongue poked at her belly button, licking her sweat as I stabbed my tongue lightly against her. I let my tongue slide against her belly, worshipping it, gathering her sweat on my tongue as I replaced it with my saliva. My daughter held me against her, letting me admire her flat belly with my tongue. I felt goose bumps rise on her skin as my tongue made her shiver. Finally, she pushed me back, the sensation too much to take.

Her hand slid from my head to the bottom of her top as she resumed lifting her shirt up. I watched as the undersides of her breasts appeared, and she paused there, teasing me. She played with her top, sliding it along the firm flesh, letting me see the way it pressed into her firm, perky breasts, without letting me see anything more. Her top had to be millimeters away from revealing her nipples. I needed to see more, and she held me on edge, torturing me for a few moments.

"I really shouldn't be showing my daddy my big breasts... but I really want to." Kaylee said, chewing on her lip, teasing me, only a small flicker of a knowing smile shining through.

"Kaylee..." I sighed, not knowing how to deal with anymore torment.

"I mean, what would everyone think? If people found out that I showed my own dad my soft, round, massive breasts... everyone would all call me a huge slut!" she whined, suddenly acting all innocent, stamping the ground with her foot, causing a ripple to traverse along the undersides of my daughter's smooth breasts. "And besides, you're my DAD... my big, strong, hunky daddy. Not a boy... a real fucking man!" she sighed. "I mean, you have that smile... that hair... that butt... that body. You are, like, totally perfect older boyfriend material, but you're a good daddy."

"Uh, thanks." I replied, not sure where she was going with this. My cock was throbbing after I made out with my daughter and as she teased showing me her breasts. I was certainly not feeling like a good father. I didn't even know how I had come this far. She had me completely wrapped around her finger.

"But you're still a man, and if a hunky older man like yourself has a sexy young daughter bopping around the house, who is just all tits and ass, just gagging for a good dicking... no one would blame you for wanting a piece. If a daughter like me showed her hot daddy the goods... even he would lose control. You'd be an animal! A beast! Nothing could stop you from groping your daughter dearest. Nothing could stop you from squeezing... and feeling. Nothing could stop from sticking your huge daddy-dick between them and fucking them! Nothing could stop you from slapping them... pinching them... pulling your dick out from in-between and cumming all over them. Coating your own daughter's huge tits with your thick cum like a fucking fire hose!" she moaned out.

I was frozen, my dick throbbing at her filthy language. She sensed my struggle and smiled slightly, breaking this façade of innocence for a split second.

"So, I really shouldn't show you my amazing, mammoth rack." Kaylee purred, biting her plump lower lip, continuing on with this little innocent charade. "I know they are perfect and incredible and so much bigger and better than Mom's. But you're my daddy, a good, perfect daddy, and if I showed you them, you would want to do bad things to me. And I would SO let you, Dad. You have no idea what I would let you do to me... you have no idea how long I've wanted this. How I've dreamed about all the things I would do to you. But we can't! It would be wrong! If I show you my body... my breasts... you'd become a bad daddy, a cursing, rutting, nasty, beautiful, perfect stallion of a man. And me... I'd just be a little slut. And that would be so wrong." she finished, looking staring into my eyes, eyes glassy with lust, nipples throbbing under her top, begging to be exposed to the heated air, eager to be displayed in front of me.

"Kaylee..." I said, rubbing my forehead. "Are you trying to talk me out of this now?"

"Unless..." she began, acting as if she didn't hear me. "...you tell me it's okay. That I wouldn't disappoint my GORGEOUS daddy by letting him know his little princess is a total SLUT." she said, emphasizing that last word, her tone turning more predatory as she moved in closer. "Daddy, I want you to tell me that it's okay to be a slut... that you want me to be a slut... that you like that I'm a slut. I want you to tell me that you love the fact your daughter is a skank. That you take pride in the fact that your daughter is a complete whore. That you love the fact that I've spread my legs for more boys than you can possibly imagine. That I shake my butt at any boy that looks cute. You love the fact that I am even willing to show my naked body to you, my own father. You love it! Tell me its okay that I want to show you my huge tits... my shaved little whorish cunt... my perfect, round ass. Tell me, and I swear to God, I will fuck your brains out so good you will pass out. Tell me how proud you are of your daughter's hot body. Tell me, and I will be the little slut my Daddy needs, and I will let you do whatever you want to me."

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers
123456...9