Out of Your Systems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,881 Followers

"Kaylee, I know it would be good, but... we can't, and you know that." I asserted, appealing to her better nature, feeling as if I had almost turned the tide and had finally wrested control from her. I had made a dent in her plans, but it seemed she was looking at this from a purely logical point of view. Trying to figure out how we could just look past this desire between us. She continued.

"But how can we hide this? Dad, like I said, we both want this. You want your own daughter to suck you off, and quite frankly, I still really, really want to suck it. I have wanted to for a long time, and honestly, I am drooling just looking at it. You are hot for your daughter's body, as hot as I am for yours. If we just get up and walk away, there is still gonna be all this hot, sticky tension between us. Nothing will change. I will still be the little slut strutting her stuff in front of you. I will be shaking my ass, and my big boobs will be bouncing, and it will be just for you. The tension will be unbearable, but the only difference will be that you now know that I am willing to spread my legs for you in an instant. And the knowledge that you have a hot, little teenage slut with huge tits and a perfect ass who's willing to do bad things to you... that thought will keep your cock throbbing." Kaylee asserted. "And knowing that your eyes are gonna be on me and, like, me alone... and not Mom... my pussy is gonna be fucking soaked whenever we're together. I say we just fucking do it. Let's give Mom what she asked for and just get it on. Let's just do it, just fuck me wherever you want, hard as you want, get it all out of our systems, then just move on. You can't say you don't want this!"

"Kaylee, as fucked up as it is, I do. But it is so wrong. I'm your father. You're my daughter. I'm married to your mother. Neither of us should be thinking this way." I replied. I shouldn't be thinking this way. I wasn't a teenager anymore. Most teenagers would gladly solve all their issues with hot sex, but I shouldn't. I'm a parent. A father. Even my daughter, as mature and intelligent a young woman as she was, even she wanted to solve this uncomfortable tension between us by simply indulging it with sex of the filthy and sweaty variety. Even she wasn't capable of looking past that, as if it were the only solution.

"Who cares? I'm hot. You're hot. That's all that matters." she replied stubbornly. "There is no way we can keep going without getting it on at least once. When would be a better time than now? There is literally no chance of getting caught!" speaking desperately, sounding less like a bright young woman and more of a horny teenager this close to the sex she was so desperate to have.

"Kaylee, we'll figure something out. But doing it, and giving in will be beyond wrong. I know you want it, and part of me does too, but... we'll both regret it, and you know that." I began. "Please." I begged. She looked up at me, her thoughts a mystery to me. She could see I had made up my mind and I was not going to let this go any farther. I was not going to budge.

"You're right, Daddy. You're right. This is so wrong. We shouldn't do this. Everything you say is totally true." she said, giving me that cute smile of hers I knew so well. And for a second, I thought I had won. I thought this was over. This madness had ended.

But then that smile turned wicked. Her lips curled into a sneer so filthy I couldn't stop the jolt from running through my erection.

"But... Daddy... if you think that me and you are not gonna have sex today, then you're just kidding yourself. We have both waited too long to stop now, Daddy. We need this! Trust me, once this happens, you won't ever want to stop. I'm really that good. So... I'll just make the decision for you." Kaylee said, her hand sliding up my thigh, letting her fingers curl around my shaft again, my attempts to pull away from her were futile as she moved closer to me again. "And besides, I would be a rude little slut to leave this fat cock unsucked. I'm gonna suck it, then I'm gonna fuck it, and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

In that moment, I realized she had been simply toying with me. I realized she never intended to walk away. She wanted to have sex with me, and she was toying with me simply to assert her control. She had me by the balls, literally, and she knew it. That wicked smile told me she had me exactly where she wanted me.

Kaylee moved too fast for me to do anything. Before I could react, she made her move. Where before, she had approached my sizable cock with hesitance, this time, she showed no fear. She just went for it. She smoothly lowered her face towards my crotch, her lips opening wide, and before I could do anything, the throbbing tip of my cock entered my daughter's hot, wet mouth.

"Oh my God!" I groaned out as I felt my cock drag across my own daughter's hot, wet tongue. She forced herself down, taking more and more of my cock into her mouth, getting about halfway down my thick meat before slowing down. I felt her plump lips form a seal around my shaft as she came to a stop, my cock part of the way down her tight throat. "Shit! Oh fuck, Kaylee."

It felt so fucking good. Her hot, silky tongue, massaging my cock from within her mouth. Her plump lips, wrapped around my granite shaft. Her tight throat enveloping the tip of my dick. She began to pull back, letting some of my cock escape the warm confines of her mouth, as she lifted herself to the tip, leaving only that inside. She worshipped the head of my cock with her tongue, working every bit of it, coating it with spit. She began to work up a rhythm, bobbing up and down the top half of my shaft, taking my cock further and further. I reached down and rested my hand on the back of her head. If I wanted to, I could have curled my fingers in her silky hair and pulled her off of me. Because despite the tight seal she formed with her mouth around my cock, my strength was more than enough to overcome that.

But I didn't.

"Fuck, that feels good, baby." I grunted out, pulling her down deeper, burying another good inch down her tight throat. Any resistance I felt was gone. Her mouth felt insanely good. I don't know if it was just due to her superior cocksucking skills, or the sizzling knowledge that this was my own daughter giving me such pleasure, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was how good it felt to have this amazingly sexy young woman sucking my dick as if her life depended on it.

Kaylee was relentless. She was energetically forcing herself deeper onto my thick meat, not needing any help from me. Her gooey spit dripped down towards the root of my cock as she attacked my meat with ferocity, her mouth filled to the brim with her father's dick. It was clearly a struggle for her. Her face was flushed and her eyes were watery, but I could tell there was nothing she would rather be doing. She carved up enough space in her throat to take even more dick, taking over seven inches into her mouth. She worked up a good cocksucking rhythm, working over most of my cock smoothly on every stroke. Once she was able to maintain this, she used one of her hands to softly massage my swollen, now saliva coated balls. As she did this, she looked up at me.

Seeing my sweet, lovely young daughter staring up at me from my crotch, her lips stretched around my large dick, saliva coating her chin, her eyes heavy with lust, looking like nothing more than a wicked, scheming little whore... as sexy as she looked, I had to look away.

However there was no escaping looking upon my daughter's wickedness. My eyes caught a reflection across the room from us, a mirror, and once I saw it, I couldn't look away. I saw myself, flushed with a thin sheen of sweat, lying back on the couch. And in front of me, between my legs, I saw my daughter from behind. I saw the full length of her sexy bare back. I saw the back of her head as she bobbed in my lap, my hand still resting in her chestnut locks as she attacked her own father's throbbing cock. From behind, I could see the sides of her huge breasts even from behind, the smooth flesh jiggling as she sucked me. But my eyes were drawn to her awesome, spandex covered ass.

My mind flashed to a few months prior. One of our neighbors had thrown a cookout, and me and Kaylee and Jen had all attended. I was helping out inside the kitchen when I overheard some conversation coming from outside. It was two guys talking away from the crowd.

"Hey, did you check out Shane's daughter?" One of the guys asked.

"Which one is that? You mean the geeky girl with the buck teeth, or the one with the ass and shakes it like she's gagging for it." The other one replied.

"Dude, oh my God. That girl got all the good genes. Jesus Christ, that girl's body is hot fire. Those fucking tits. And that ass... Jesus, it's taking every fiber in my being not to get on my knees and worship that fucking ass." The first guy said.

"That kind of ass can destroy a man."

I stifled the urge to beat these two's brains in. I made my way outside and followed those two dipshits eyes towards Kaylee and Jen, and didn't leave their side again. I knew right then the wolves were circling.

But their words and descriptions were all I could think about at the moment. Being able to appreciate it from all angles, from both looking down at her and from her reflection in the mirror, gave me a primo view of her magnificent rear end.

To put it bluntly, her ass was fucking incredible. A work of art. The envy of any girl her own age, or any woman, really. Models, porn stars, all would give anything for a behind like hers. It was full and round, each cheek full and perfectly shaped. They jutted out from her thin, lithe frame like ripe fruit, just perky and full, such perfection just begging to be touched and squeezed. Even the crevice between those perfect cheeks was somehow sexy, those two jiggly cheeks pressed together in just the right away, hiding the delights in-between.

Knowing what I know now, her choice of those tight, black stretchy shorts was very deliberate. Even though she couldn't have possibly known sex would happen today, I had no doubt that she had worn it to showcase her ass to me. She wanted to flounce around me all day, all hot and sweaty and horny, her ass bouncing and her boobs jiggling, no doubt wanting to inspire illicit thoughts in her own father. Illicit, dirty thoughts, thoughts no father should have of his daughter. And that's what she wanted. She wanted to work me up, drive me crazy, trying to get me to do bad things to her. And bad things I was doing.

"Fuck." I grunted out, resting my palm on her head as she vigorously sucked me off. She had gotten a good nine inches down her tight throat. My cock was now coated with her saliva. "Fuck, I love it, Kaylee. You suck cock so fucking well." I groaned.

After a few minutes of working over my thick shaft, she lifted her mouth from me, my soaked cock connected to her mouth by bands of drool. Her lips curled into an almost drunken smile as she moved her face in.

"Oh my God." she moaned out, her voice slightly hoarse from the cock that had invaded her throat. Kaylee held my cock up and leaned in to kiss the underside of my shaft, near my sack. "It's so big, Daddy." She purred, planting soft, spongy kisses along the underside of my cock, working her way upward. "I love it." she gasped out, kissing the sensitive underside of the tip, planting, wet, gooey kisses over and over. "I love it (kiss), I love it (kiss), I love it (kiss)... God, this is a real fucking cock. Not a fucking teenage boy dick. Just a fat fucking man cock! A real cock! Perfect for a little teenage slut like me." she marveled, pointing the tip of it at her mouth and planting a long, smooth kiss on the head.

"Shit!" I moaned out, seeing my daughter's lips pressed against the head of my cock and seeing her mischievous eyes flashing illicit, lustful thoughts. She pulled her lips back and moved lower, inches away from my heavy balls.

"God, just look at them." she whispered, her eyes glued to my balls. She move in and gave each testicle a soft kiss. "Jesus, Daddy, even your balls are fucking sexy." she said, giving me a coy smile. She moved her face in, closed her eyes, and rubbed her face against my smooth, spit covered scrotum. After a few moments of this, she pulled back, sighing. "You're such a man." she purred, her warm breath caressing my nuts. "All my friends will be sooooo jealous that my Daddy has such huge balls... Can I suck them, Daddy? Please... I'll be gentle." she asked, looking up at me, biting her bottom lip in that irresistible way she does. I gave her a slight nod, and that wicked smile returned to her lips. She dove forward, attaching her open mouth to one of my swollen nuts.

"Ohhhh... shit, Kaylee!" I grunted out. Her plump lips formed a tight seal around my left testicle, taking it in her mouth, her tongue gently playing with it, coating it and massaging it. The pleasure I was feeling was so visceral my eyes began rolling into the back of my head. I patted her head appreciatively. She slid her mouth across my sack, taking the other ball into her mouth, giving it the same treatment she gave the other. She licked and sucked it gently, feeling my cum swollen balls against her tongue. She looked up at me, her eyes flashing with lust as she saw me now unresisting to her advances. She extended her tongue licking up from my scrotum up the length of my cock along the underside, her tongue massaging the tip before closing her lips around the head gently. She sucked the tip firmly for a few moments, but I needed more. A lot more.

As she nibbled the tip, I slid my hand under her chin, urging her to stand. Her eyes twinkled at me as she complied, releasing my cock with a pop and bouncing onto her feet with an excited smile.

"You ready, Daddy?" she chirped. "You ready to fuck your little princess?" she teased, her fingers playing with the hem of her tight shorts.

"Yeah." I groaned, stroking my shaft with my hand, my eyes locked onto her massive tits again, admiring the way they jiggled.

"Tell me... tell me what you want." she said hotly, her voice heavy with need.

"I want to fuck you... I want to fuck my little princess." I said, her hazel eyes flashing with this admission. "I want to fuck my little slut of a daughter. I want to put every inch of my big cock inside you. I want to make my little princess scream in pleasure." I admitted. She began to pant with lust.

"Oh my God!" she moaned. She ripped her tight shorts down to the floor. And just like that, my daughter was completely exposed to me. My eyes immediately locked onto her pussy, nearly bare save for a thin strip of trimmed black hair, a sexy landing strip that sent a violent shudder of lust through me. I stopped stroking for fear of losing control. Her pussy was as sexy as the rest of her, two small, plump lips, moisture coating her entire crotch. She was as ready to go as I was. I took one look at the mirror behind her, admiring her naked ass, now seeing her sexy ass-crack bare and exposed. Just seeing my daughter, my little princess, completely naked in front of me, so exposed... so sexy... so much naked flesh, for a second I lost control.

Before she could react, I stood up, slid my hands to her sides, spun her around and pushed her onto her back on the couch. Breathing deeply, chest heaving with lust, she spread her legs, rubbing her naked cunt as she looked up at me. It was a lewd picture, looking at my family couch in my living room, only instead of an innocent familial moment, I was seeing my naked daughter laid out on the cushions, her lithe body stretching along its length, waiting for me to join her, to get on top of her and give her what we both wanted.

"Take me, Daddy." she moaned out, "I'm yours."

With no hesitance left, I stepped forward and joined her on the couch, kneeling between her legs and leaning over her. She slid down and grasped my thick weapon, stroking it a few times before placing it against the outside of her waiting cunt. My bare cock was now pressed against my daughter's naked cunt, and at this point, the thought didn't bother me. Nothing was stopping me.

I was going to fuck my daughter.

I was on top of her and she was under me. I was naked, as was she. Her legs were spread lewdly, tempting her father into the forbidden world of incest.

"Do it, Daddy." Kaylee begged, her legs spread around my hips, our sweat mingling. "Fuck me! Fuck your little slut!"

Driven my pure instinct, by primal need, I began to insert my cock into the sexiest creature I had ever laid my eyes on, that being my daughter. Her tight little cunt resisted for a few moments, but I was unrelenting. And finally, her plump little lips began to yield, spreading around the tip of my cock, smothering it with pleasure.

"AAAHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Kaylee squealed out. "Holy shit, that's fucking big! Oh my God!"

I continued pushing, driving into her, her silky cunt spreading even more, until the entirety of the head of my cock slid into her.

"Oh my God!" I grunted. She was so god damn tight!

"Fuck, hold on, hold on, hold on!" she panted, pushing her little hands against my chest. I paused, holding just the tip of my cock in her silky pussy. Kaylee reached back behind her, her hands slapping the table next to the couch, until she found what she was looking for. Her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a strained voice, struggling to resist the urge to drive my full length inside her.

"Look at that." she said softly, guiding my eyes down. We looked together at our conjoined crotches, her small little cunt spread wide around my invading shaft, holding just the tip, leaving the rest of my large cock poised at the ready, ready to shove ten thick inches inside and experience the heavenly pleasure she was offering. As I stared, the light from her phone's camera flashed. I looked down at her, confused, but she smiled mischievously.

"I want to remember this moment forever." Kaylee confessed. "And just wait till I show my friends how fucking huge you are. They will be super jealous." I looked down at her, unsure if she was serious, but her squeezing cunt erased any objections. She slid her hands around me, cupping my ass, and pulled me in.

"C'mon Daddy, give it to me!" she begged. "Fuck me!"

I gritted my teeth and began to push my way into my daughter's cunt, her tight pussy yielding to my thick slab of meat, her plump lips spreading around me.

"Oh my God." she sighed as I entered her. She gripped my ass, her nails digging in, pulling me deeper. I was about halfway in, her tight cunt soaked with her juices, lubing my cock. Her inner walls were clinging to my dick, smothering it, massaging it. It felt so fucking good. "EEEEeeeeeeiiiiiyyyyyaaaaa! YES!" she screamed out as I pushed deeper.

"Holy shit!" I grunted out, in shock. I had never felt anything like this. I had no idea a pussy could feel this fucking good.

My daughter's pussy was like magic.

I pushed deeper, getting three quarters of my cock inside of her. Her cunt kept squeezing at me, smothering her father's dick with pleasure, resisting the massive piece of meat trying to enter her while simultaneously pulling me in deeper.

"Oh my God, Daddy. OH MY GOD!" she squealed, her cunt convulsing in pleasure. Her pussy was loving this. I was shocked that a girl her age, with her thin, lithe body and extra-tight pussy, could take so much dick. But she could. Her pussy was stretched to the max around me, clinging to my cock, but she was taking it, taking it deep and eager for more. I kept pushing, bottoming out at about nine inches in her tight little cunt. I let out a sigh.

"Holy shit!" I gasped out, impressed that my daughter could take so much of my cock. I looked down at her, expecting to see her face to be a mask of pleasure, but what I saw was a look of determination. She gripped my ass and pulled me in roughly, forcing that last inch inside of her, my balls slapping against her ass. "UUUGGGGHHH!" I grunted.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,881 Followers
1...34567...9