Out of Your Systems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,907 Followers

She was inches away from me, still holding her top in place. We held each others' lusty gaze.

"Can I be your little slut, Daddy?" she asked, in the most teasingly girlish voice possible, wanting to have me completely wrapped around her finger before sealing the deal.

She did... she so did.

I think my mind completely snapped at that moment. Logic and reason escaped me. The only thing that mattered in my addled brain was seeing those enormous, perky boobs.

"Show them to me." I panted, barely recognizing my voice in this lustful desperation. "I want my little princess to be my little slut. I love your hot body. I love that you're filthy. I love that you're not as prudish as your mom. I love how sexy my hot daughter is. I love that my daughter is a nasty fucking slut! A filthy whore who wants to fuck her own father! Now please... show them to me!" I begged, giving her what she wanted. A smile so filled with lust and satisfaction flicked across her plump lips. Then... with a quick, smooth jerk, she yanked her top up to her shoulders.

Finally, my daughter's massive breasts plopped out of her top, jiggling to a stop in front of me.

They were enormous. They were round, and firm, and rode together perfectly. They were so juicy and fleshy and ripe like fruit. They were so big on her small frame, jutting out smoothly from her chest, like a work of art. They were so large and full they pressed against each other, creating a natural chasm of succulent cleavage. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, jutting out from her round areolas, aching to be sucked and nibbled on.

She tossed her top away and let me take in this wondrous sight for a few moments. I admired the way they rippled and moved with each slight movement she made. They were perfectly tanned... and smooth... and just perfect. These were porn star breasts, nestled on the body of my 18-year-old daughter. She looked so filthy standing in front of me, with those huge tits, that confident smile and all that smooth, sexy exposed skin.

She put her hands on her hips and let me stare longer. Her fingers rested on the only remaining bit of clothing she had on, those stretchy booty shorts. She let her father gaze in awe at her perfection. How had I not noticed how jaw-droppingly sexy my daughter was? My eyes were wide, my mouth was open, and my cock was as hard as concrete. My daughter was looking down at me, eyes glassy with lust, breathing deep, licking her lips, her skin glowing, her nipples throbbing, aching for a mouth. Our bodies were communicating, pheromones passing between us, leading us towards an inevitable, unavoidable physical collision.

Finally, our lust was too much to take, and my daughter was too impatient to wait any longer. She bounded forward, jumping into my lap, her firm ass slamming into my thighs as she took the opportunity to shove her tits in my face.

"Daddy, take them in. Rub your face on them. Suck my big, soft tits and forgot all about Mom." she moaned out, wrapping her arms around me and forcing me to drown in their softness. I was now face deep within my 18-year-old daughter's, mammoth, sweaty breasts. I scrubbed my face against the perfect, smooth flesh, feeling her hard nipples scratching against my face. I let my tongue escape my mouth, licking whatever parts of her huge tits that I could.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy! It feels so good!" Kaylee moaned, grinding her crotch against me. As I drowned in her deep cleavage, I slid my hands down and took her butt in my hands, gripping the perky flesh eagerly, holding her against me as I ground against her. My fingers slid into her spandex covered ass-crack, pressing against her, teasing her with my big hand.

"Uhhnnnnn, touch me, Daddy. Touch me!" she moaned out. As she smothered me with her awesome rack, I slid my hands up and under her tight shorts, sliding my hands against my daughter's bare ass. I gripped her ass cheeks firmly, admiring the juicy flesh with my hands.

"Fuck!" I groaned, as my daughter ground against my bulging cock. I let my fingers tease her ass-crack again, causing her to squeal and shiver in pleasure. She pressed herself against me roughly, grinding hard against my cock and forcing her breasts into my face roughly as I slid my fingers between her butt-cheeks. Suddenly, she pulled herself back, pulling away from me, sliding back so her butt was resting on my knees. In this position, my hands were forced to slide to her hips, resting there as she looked down at me, panting with lust. She looked down at my sweat-covered face, the combined sweat from the heat, the exertion, and the perspiration that dripped off from her massive, sweaty breasts.

"Look at my boobs, Daddy." she told me. "Study them. Memorize every fucking inch of them, cause you're about to get very well-acquainted with your 18-year-old daughter's massive rack."

I complied with her wishes and stared at my daughter's huge bare breasts. They were simply magnificent. My daughter was very fit, so those over-sized melons really jumped out from her slim frame. They couldn't have been more perfect if they had been sculpted by an artist. They were amazingly full and perfectly rounded, riding together on her chest, creating a magnificent canyon of cleavage, while at the same time bursting outward, letting any lucky bystander behind her get a primo view of the sides of her massive boobs. There was no angle that you could look at my daughter without noticing her giant breasts.

The flesh looked so perfectly smooth that you wanted to just touch them, as if on reflex. And they looked so incredibly soft that anyone's hands would ache when in her presence, desperate to squeeze those gigantic jugs. They were perfectly ripe, teenage breasts. And capping each one was a hard, pinkish nipple, tightened with the lust coursing through her. Each nipple made your mouth water, desperate to take them in your mouth and worship them with your lips and tongue.

"Mmm, I love the way you look at me." Kaylee purred, her voice thick with lust. She leaned back lightly, her breasts heaving with need, her skin glowing with want, her nipples pulsing in pleasure. She could feel my eyes consuming her hot body, and she loved it. "Keep looking at them. Imagine them bouncing. Imagine them rippling." she said, flicking her left breast with her fingers, sending a slight ripple through it. "Imagine them pouring through your fingers... imagine them covered in your thick cum." she purred, sliding her hands down to grip my wrists. "Tell me how much you love them, Daddy. Tell me how much you love your daughter's enormous breasts. How much more your love your daughter's big boobs than everything about Mom. Tell me how proud you are that your little princess has such big, beautiful, juicy tits. Tell me how much you like it when I show them off. Tell me that you think my breasts are the hottest... the sexiest... the most beautiful things you have ever seen, and I swear, I will let you do whatever you want to them."

"Kaylee..." I croaked out. "They're amazing. You have the most perfect breasts I have ever seen. They are so fucking big... so round, so beautiful. They are... perfect, better than your mother's breasts, better than your mother all-together. Please..." I begged, my focus solely on those tits, not considering any logic or reason. "Let me touch them."

Her eyes flashed in pleasure and joy, knowing she had me beat. In a flash, she pulled my hands up her body, sliding them onto her jutting rack. Finally, I had my hands on my daughter's giant breasts and I wasn't gonna waste this opportunity.

"Holy fuck!" I called out, my fingers digging into the succulent flesh. "Oh my God!" I sighed. They felt so good! They were immaculate. They were just so soft, and squishy, and just fucking perfect. I squeezed them firmly, digging into them with my large fingers, immersing my hands in their amazing softness.

"Oh my God, Daddy. Squeeze them, Dad. Squeeze 'em! God, you have no idea how long I've wanted you to do this to me." Kaylee sighed, running a hand through her hair as she let her father grope her large, protruding breasts. Her perky flesh poured through my fingers and her rubbery nipples danced in my palms. I slid my hands down under them, cupping the jiggling flesh in my palms, supporting their excessive mass. I pointed one of her hard, throbbing nipples at my face, getting it poised for what was to come. I looked up into her eyes, licked my lips, and dove forward, taking my daughter's hard nipple into my mouth for the first time.

"AAAHHHHH! FUCK! YES!" Kaylee moaned out savagely. She slid her hand to the back of my head, her nails scraping my scalp as she pulled me into her chest, trying to force more nipple into my mouth. My mouth attacked her smooth flesh, my teeth scraping against her skin lightly and lavished her nipple with my tongue. My lips formed a tight seal around the hard nipple as I began to suck on it.

"Suck my tits, Daddy! Suck them! Oh my God, yes!" she squealed, rubbing her fingers along the back of my scalp lovingly. As I inhaled her hard nipple, she spoke up. "Oh my God, Daddy, you have no idea. This is gonna be so perfect! Now that we are hooking up, now that you're my boyfriend, and I'm your super-hot, super-young girlfriend, your mistress, things are gonna be SO much better! Now that my stud of a daddy is on my side and not Mom's, things are gonna be very different around here. That's it, Daddy, just keep sucking. Just focus on my breasts and let me take care of everything else."

"Anyway, Daddy, now that we're about to become lovers, you need to know how things are gonna work around here from now on." Kaylee began, the only response I could give was the light sucking coming from my busy mouth. "Now that your big, fat, daddy-dick belongs to me now, you're gonna let me get away with, pretty much, whatever the fuck I want. No matter what, Daddy! From now on, if it comes down to me versus Mom, you will take my side on everything. And I mean everything. You will override Mom, overrule her, do whatever, I don't care. But you will take my side, Daddy. Your goal from now on is to keep your little princess happy, to spoil me rotten, and give me everything I ever wanted. And Daddy, I want it all!" she said, laughing as she leaned back, pulling her wet nipple from my mouth. Before I could react, she pivoted her torso, forcing her other nipple into my mouth as she continued her monologue.

"Daddy, you're gonna hook me up with everything now! You're gonna buy me all sorts of slutty outfits. Tiny underwear. All sorts of things designed solely to highlight my hot body. Really skimpy, really low-cut... the sort of stuff daddies like you seem to love! The kinds of things that make naughty daddies drool. And I want other stuff too. Jewelry, a new car... and Daddy, I really, really want to get some tattoos. Like, a whole lot of them. All along my arm, my lower back, and... other places." she teased. "Mom would never let me do any of this. But you, Daddy... you will. You're on my side now, not hers. You will do what I say and help me get everything I ever wanted. You will spoil me rotten, and in exchange, you get to fuck this body as hard as you want, as often as you want, in any hole you want. That sounds fair, right?"

I looked up at her, my mouth full of nipple. I realized at that moment that both me and my wife had underestimated Kaylee. We honestly had no idea what kind of girl she really was. Before today, I thought of her as a sweet, bright, church-going, angelic 18-year-old girl. But the truth was, she had a dark side. She was no angel. She was a slut. A slut who wanted to revel in the nastiness of that lifestyle and who had no ambition other than satisfying her own needs. I should be horrified by this, but here I was sucking her mammoth breast, enabling her, giving her exactly what she wanted. She was so hot... so sexy, and her breasts were just so big. I knew, at this point, I was powerless to resist. I was powerless to stop myself from giving my slut daughter exactly what she wanted.

I would do as my daughter commanded.

I pulled her hardened nipple from my mouth and looked up at her, our eyes communicating the heat between us. The unnatural, physical lust me and my daughter shared for each other. The pressure became too much to take.

My lips savagely met hers as our open mouths collided, forming a tight seal against each other as we began to make out again deeply. Her tongue was forceful, sliding against mine as it entered my mouth, making me take it, making my submission to her deeper.

As me and my daughter swapped spit, she pressed herself against me, grinding herself against my bulging crotch. I slid one of my hands between us to squeeze at her big boobs some more, and as I did one of hers slid down, easing into my shorts. I jumped when I felt my daughter's slender fingers curl around the root of my cock.

"Oh my God!" Kaylee called out, her warm fingers squeezing my aching shaft. "I have never felt a cock this hard! You must really like me." she sighed, smiling hotly before leaning down to press her soft lips against mine again.

Our lips smacked against each other as her slim hand began to slowly stroke my pulsing shaft. My cock began leaking pre-cum, coating her hand, lubricating it to ease her stroking. After a few minutes of this she pulled away again.

"Okay, I have GOT to see this fucking thing." she said, pulling back, taking her weight off my lap as she slid down to kneel between my legs on the floor. Her hands reached up to undo my shorts and begin to pull them down. I sat up to allow her pull them off, and I watched her face light up as my throbbing erection spring out from within, her eyes following it as it bounced. "WOW! Just... holy fuck! That's big!" Kaylee said, her hand returning to its place, her delicate fingers returning to my dick, stroking my shaft slowly, appreciatively.

The lust she was feeling was painted on her face. She gazed wide-eyed at my weapon, her hand gripping it firmly. She chewed on her lower lip cutely before letting her tongue moisten it. A soft breath escaped her mouth.

"Jesus..." she said softly, her hand going smoothly up and down my dick.

"Oh my God." I said, my head falling back against the couch, the pleasure incredible. A wicked smile crossed her lips.

"I bet it doesn't get this hard for Mommy, does it?" Kaylee teased, the movement of her stroking hand causing her tits to shake. Her other hand slid down to cup my sack, squeezing it lightly.

"Aaaaahhh." I moaned out, and she took that as an affirmative. But she could see the conflict on my face, me still not wanting to disparage her mother. So she went on the attack.

"Daddy, don't forget... Mom wanted this. She wanted this to happen. Even she knows that when there is this uncontrollable attraction between two people, even when it's her own husband and daughter, even Mom knows the best thing to do is just to let us fuck and get it over with. And you wanted this too. I could tell. Daughters always know these things. I just knew my hot and sexy father wanted nothing more than to have his hot daughter... with her big tits...and her hot ass... to be on her knees, like this... stroking your fat cock, and doing a whole lot more." she said, licking her lips.

"Uh... Kaylee..." I panted, letting my head fall back. What the hell was I doing, I thought. But Kaylee didn't acknowledge any hesitance on my part. She continued on the attack.

"Mmmm. So much cum in there, and all for me." she said, her energetic fingers massaging my swollen scrotum, playing with my balls lightly. "It's so big!" she gasped softly, looking up at me, her hand still working it's magic. She moved her face closer, examining the underside of her father's large cock. It's manly scent hit her nose with a jolt. "Oh my God, I just have to suck this cock. Dad, you have, like, no idea. Does Mom suck on it anymore?" she asked excitedly, moving her body in closer to me. To it.

"Oh, uh... no, not for a while." I stammered as she stroked me in just the right away. I knew I should stop this, but... my daughter knew how to stroke a cock. I was almost on edge already.

"Good... cause this cock belongs to me now. Not Mom." Kaylee asserted with a wicked smile as she gripped it firmly between her fingers, holding it possessively, conveying to me that it was her gripping my cock, not my wife.

"Fuck..." I said softly, the thought sending a filthy thrill through me, not able to stop my cock from throbbing, and not able to find the words to dispute her.

"Well, let me show you all the things I learned in my free time." she said coyly but excitedly. "Let me show you what us girls really learn about behind closed doors. Let me show you what teenage girls do to boys these days."

With that, she took a deep breath and leaned over with her mouth open, her focus shifting from my eyes to the throbbing piece of meat in front of her. She stared down the length of my cock for a few seconds, worshipping it with her eyes. Her smooth lips parted as her mouth opened, her warm breath caressing the head of my dick. As her lips got closer, just millimeters from making contact, she pulled back.

"Oh my God, it's just really big!" Kaylee said with a giggle, her seductress veneer dropped for a second, looking more like a nervous 18-year-old than she had through throughout this seduction. "I've never sucked on one as big as this." she said, with a sugary sweet intonation, highlighting her youth to me once more. This was my daughter! My 18 year old daughter. This jolt of innocence sent a shot of panic through me again.

"Kaylee... no, we can't do this." I said, beginning to move to stand up.

"No, no, wait!" Kaylee said, maintaining her grip on my cock with one hand and using the other to grab onto my thigh, digging in with her nails slightly, urging me to stay seated.

"Kaylee, we really shouldn't do this. This is so wrong!" I urged, willing her to stop this madness, cause I didn't know if I could. This had gone too far already. I mean, my daughter had stroked my cock, and we made out and I... oh God, I had squeezed and sucked on her magnificent, massive tits. I had smothered my face in them. This had to stop. I couldn't let this go any further. I was her father. I had to be firm. I had to be strong.

"Kaylee..." I said firmly, sounding more like her father than I had during all of this. "We can't do this. You know we can't." I said with some force. She looked up at me, trying to still be the seductress, but I saw my words hit her with a shock. I saw the intelligent, mature side of her coming back to the surface. She saw the resolve in my eyes and the logic of my words and pulled away somewhat.

"You're right, Dad." Kaylee said, sitting back on her heels. "This is so, so wrong." she confirmed, her tone seemingly accepting of this truth.

"It is." I said. "And it needs to stop. Now, let go of my dick, please."

Her fingers were still curled around the base of my shaft. She smiled at me slightly, paused for a moment, squeezing my shaft ever so lightly before releasing her grip. I looked down at her cute face, but my eyes trailed down to her amazing, huge breasts. I had to look away.

"Kaylee..." I began, trying to rub out these illicit sights and put on my most parental tone. "It's clear there is an obvious... attraction... between us. A physical one. But we can't indulge it. I'm your father, you're my daughter. Sex..." I began, the word itself tasting like fire saying it in my daughter's presence. "Sex can't happen."

"I know." she smiled sadly, but it seemed I had rescued us. We had gone to the edge of the cliff, but we hadn't gone over, thank goodness. I had put a stop this and had finally gotten through to her.

"But how?" Kaylee asked. "How can we go on with this between us? I mean... we both want it. We both really want it, and we both can't hide it. Even Mom can see it. I mean... look at yourself." she said, staring at my still rock hard dick jutting out from my crotch. I tried to cover myself, but there wasn't any pillow or anything, and my shorts were still caught up at my feet. I tried to use my hands, but with the state my cock was in that was hard to do. She saw my struggle and smiled. "I mean, look right there, you can't contain it. You're trying to say no, but your dick is saying yes. You can't stop yourself from letting me get it so big and hard. And Dad... you have no idea how wet I am. How can we stop this when it feels so right? I mean, we are such a good match. You have that big, fat thing between your legs, and my pussy is, like, super-tight but super stretchy. So it's, like, perfect for a cock like yours."

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,907 Followers
123456...9