Out of Your Systems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,881 Followers

"AAAHHHHH! FUCK!" she screamed out, her voice scratchy as she felt such primal pleasure. We both stayed pressed together, holding position, our bare, sweaty chests sliding against each other, her nipples scratching my chest. Her hands slid up my back, rubbing my tensed back as I rode out the pleasure of my daughter's cunt wrapped around every inch of my naked cock.

I let my body relax, letting my forehead rest against Kaylee's shoulder as I slid my cock around inside of her, swiveling it ever so slightly, holding all ten inches inside of her.

"Oh fuck, just keep doing that." Kaylee sighed softly in my ear, her limbs wrapped around me, clutching me like a spider. She slid her hands to my head and pulled my face to her. Her open mouth leapt to mine, her eager tongue sliding into my mouth, mashing against my own savagely. Our open mouths were sealed tightly together as me and my daughter made out deeply, our cheeks hollowed as we went at it. As my tongue and hers did battle, the slippery muscles sliding against each other, I began to pump my dick in and out of her, slowly, rising first, pulling out my juice-covered organ to nearly the tip before driving it back into her. Kaylee pulled her lips from mine. Now we were panting into each other's mouth.

"Fuck me, Daddy." she gasped. "Fuck me!" I began to pick up the pace, working up a good rhythm, my slick cock sliding into her. "Uhh... ahh... guh... yeah." she panted, reacting to each thrust. She grabbed my head again and moved it down. "Suck my big tits, Daddy. Suck them, baby. It's all I've ever wanted you to do."

I slid my head down as I ran my hands up her sides. I filled my hands with her enormous breasts, letting them overfill my hands, kneading them firmly, not able to get enough of them. They were just so perfect. I moved my face down and attached my mouth to her throbbing right nipple, surrounding it, sucking on the hardened nub, sliding my tongue against it. I flicked my tongue against the rubbery cap as my mouth feasted on her nipple and the surrounding breast flesh, taking as much as I could into my eager mouth. As I did, I just kept squeezing and squeezing, feeling a softness I had never experienced before. Only a truly huge, natural pair of tits like the immaculate pair my daughter sported could be this good.

I was fully immersed in the lusty delights of my daughter's hot body. My mouth on her nipples, my hands and face against her soft tits. And my cock, almost numb from the nearly overwhelming pleasure of her tight, gripping cunt as I built to a pace of true fucking. I had never felt this level of pleasure before. This was on a whole new plane of physical bliss, bringing out things in my own body that I didn't know I had. My cock was throbbing, though my endurance was holding up. Her sweet cunt was keeping me on edge but I was holding out from going over. Just barely.

"Oh my God, Daddy, you're amazing." she sighed. "I knew you would be." she whispered in my ear, kissing my ear. I couldn't reply, my mouth being full of her nipple at the time, so I just fucked her a little deeper. "AHHH! YES! Daddy, I love it! You're so good!"

For a few minutes, I just drove into her, our sighs and grunts and the slapping of our skin the only noises we made. But Kaylee couldn't contain herself.

"Uhhhhh, fuck! Look at you, Daddy. Look how hot you were for me. We were alone for only, like, 24 hours before you were balls deep inside me. Mommy must not be getting the job done, huh?" she asked, her tone changing into one far more nasty as she held her lips near my ear. "Tell me Dad... does Mom fuck you good? No, you know what, don't tell me. I don't even want to think about Mom having sex. It's just... ugh, gross. I don't think Mom gets you off anymore. Fuck, I mean... how could she? You guys have been together so long... oh shit... so long that the sizzle has to be gone. If she ever even had any sizzle... oh yes. She's kind of a train wreck now. I bet Mom's never really gotten you off. Never turned you on the way I do. Mommy got so dull and ugly, so my big, strong daddy looked elsewhere. Ughhh, God it's so good! YES! Daddy's eyes began to wander, landing on his own daughter... so wrong... so filthy... so hot. Daddies like you need something to get you off when mommies can't do it anymore... so you had me. You're gorgeous, darling daughter with the huge tits and the perfect ass. You had me to make your cock hard. You had my ass to make your balls swell. Fuck! You had my tits to fantasize about, to make that cock explode with all that thick, yummy cum."

"Ugh, fuck!" I grunted, driving into her harder. My daughter had such a filthy mouth! I loved it! Every nasty word she said sent a shiver through my dick. Her pussy had completely adapted to my driving cock, molding around it, lubing it and smoothly taking every inch of it on each stroke. Her nails were still digging into my back, and the backs of her legs were against mine, pulling me in as I fucked her.

"UGGGHHHHHH! Oh my God!" she squealed out, her pussy quivering around me. "Just like that, Daddy. Just like that. You're gonna make me cum. Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, Daddy. I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make your little princess cum, Daddy! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! Oh my God! Yes! FUCK! UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M CUMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGG! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!"

As my daughter yelled out her orgasm into my ear, I kept driving into her, giving her my full length as she came, her tight cunt locking around my pole, almost driving me over the edge as well. As she reached her crescendo, her nails dug into back roughly, no doubt leaving their mark. Her firm, lithe legs pulled me in tight, holding me snugly inside of her, forcing our bodies close. Her flat belly mashed into mine, her large breasts pushed into my chest and her mouth bit into my shoulder. The pleasure made her lose control, her young body barely able to handle such a violent release of gratification. I held myself completely inside her, holding still, my ass clenched as I kept myself in place, where my cock belonged, deep inside my daughter's cunt. Finally her body relaxed and I pulled back slightly and looked down at Kaylee, her limbs sliding to the couch, her face a mask of blissed out pleasure, her hair spread out on the couch under her head. Her chest was panting, her hard nipples stabbing upward from her smooth breast flesh. She was clearly dazed, almost looking drunk with pleasure. She looked up at me, her head rolling side-to-side in her daze.

"Oh my God, ha ha..." she giggled, bringing the back of her hand to her mouth, hiding her mouth as she looked up at me, almost in awe. "Daddy... that was amazing." she said, following that with another girlish giggle. "I... I... I... haha... I can't even talk that was so good. Hehe." she tittered, as if all the endorphins running through her system prevented her from talking without giggling. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, I don't usually get this giggly after I cum." she apologized. She steeled herself, regaining her composure, and looked up at me predatorily. She put one of her hands on my chest, pushing me up lightly, communicating with me wordlessly. I sat up and pulled my soaked but still throbbing prick from her silky cunt as she sat up in front of me, her eyes staying on mine, a lustful smirk on her lips. Now sitting on her sexy butt, she used both hands to push me down into a seated position. I kept my eyes on her as I did so, watching her boobs jiggle as she straddled me, feeling a shiver run through me as her hand slid down and began stroking me again.

"Daddy, that was incredible." she panted, voice heavy with lust. "I've never cum that hard, like, ever!" she admitted, her nimble fingers working their magic. "And I'm gonna return the favor." She paused, slapping the tip of my cock against her naked cunt. "Normally, I'm on top. And now that I am, I'm gonna give you the best fuck you've ever had. My tight little 18-year-old cunt is gonna fuck... and squeeze... and grind that fat fucking cock of yours, squeeze it so hard till you just have to explode. I'm gonna shove my huge tits in your face while I ride your cock so fucking hard your thighs will turn black and blue. And I'm gonna be a good little slut and let you explode deep inside me. Bury yourself completely inside me, and fire off all that thick, nasty cum ten inches deep inside your slutty daughter's filthy, unprotected cunt! This is what I give to you, Daddy. Don't you want it?"

My face flashed a look of concern at the implications of her words. But she didn't give me a chance to respond. Before I could say anything, she began to sit on my cock again, taking it inside her, smoothly lowering herself till her ass rested on my balls.

"Ooooohhhhh... fuck!" I grunted out loudly. I gulped down some breaths as I looked forward at my daughter, and she looked back at me. For a few moments, it was simply silence, our gaze holding, communicating the truth to each other, communicating the pleasure we were both feeling. Her eyes twinkled at mine as she chewed her lip softly. She looked so gorgeous, so angelic, but the way this contrasted with her voluptuous body and with what we were about to do sent a surge of violent lust through me. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to make my daughter scream and moan in pleasure. I wanted to make her cum, and I wanted to cum inside her. I wanted to cum inside my own daughter's tight, wet cunt. This is what she had driven me to. She could sense this change in me and let her cute expression transform into a lustful sneer. At this same moment, her pussy squeezed at my throbbing cock, causing my head to roll back against the couch.

Kaylee ground her cunt around my dick, flexing her ass as she drove her hips down into me. She wrapped her hands around my neck, gripping onto me as she began to bounce.

"Ugh... fuck, Kaylee!" I said through gritted teeth, trying to stifle the pleasure and not lose control too quickly. I rested my hands on her hips as she began to ride all ten inches of my turgid shaft. She switched off between bouncing her entire body and simply bouncing her ass, smoothly taking all of my meat in and out of her. "Fuck, that's fucking good!" I grunted out, my body tensed.

"God, I love hearing you curse... it's so fucking hot." she panted out, her amazing body bouncing on mine. "I always knew you were a bad Daddy! I knew you were filthy!" she said with a lustful pride. "I knew you were an animal. You always acted so normal, so fucking good... and perfect... and sexy... but you had to have some flaw. Fuck yes! Nobody's perfect. Some guys gamble, some drink, and you... you fantasize about being balls deep in your own daughter. Your slutty, big-boobed daughter who shakes her butt when she walks. It's so fucked up, Daddy. But don't worry... I like it. I fucking love it! I fucking love that my own daddy ogles his little princess. Don't feel bad, you're not alone. Teenage sluts like me are the kryptonite for studly daddies like you. My friends always tell me they catch their daddies giving them 'the look' when their moms aren't looking. It's not their fault. They can't be blamed when little sluts like me have such hot bodies and wear so little clothing. They can't help it when even their own daughters flirt with them. Most stop there, but at least you have the balls to follow through with it and seal the deal. Mmmm, your cock feels so good inside me. Fuck! Tell me, Daddy. Tell me you're a bad daddy. Yes!"

She fucked me, her pace slow and firm as she waited for my reply. I didn't disappoint.

"I'm a bad daddy!" I told her.

"AHHH! Fuck!" she moaned, bouncing faster. "Say it again!"

"I'm a bad daddy! I'm a bad father!" I repeated, using my hands to drive her down onto me. It felt so fucking good. How did my little girl get so good at sex?

"YES! God dammit!" she called out, stopping her bouncing to really grind against me, swiveling her hips, swirling her cunt around me. "And do you know what bad daddies do?" she asked with a lustful sneer, her cunt squeezing around me. "Bad daddies rub their faces in their daughters' huge tits!" she said, sliding her arms around my head, pulling herself forward till she smothered my face with her enormous rack once more.

"Ha Ha! YES!" Kaylee squealed as she scrubbed her mammoth, sweaty breasts against my face. I fully immersed myself in them, pushing my face forward into her deep cleavage as she pressed her breasts firmly over every square inch of my face. The smooth masses of tanned, perky flesh slid across my face as she moved her torso back and forth, her nipples tracing a haphazard path as they scraped across my cheeks. The feeling of such incredible softness drew my hands upward till they cupped her massive breasts, squeezing them firmly as I took a nipple into my mouth. I bit down on it firmly, and her reaction was immediate.

"UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! FUCK!" she yelled, her moans almost guttural. She pressed my face roughly into her chest, arching her back, trying to force more of her massive breast into my mouth. As she did, she leaned back, pulling me down, her hips driving into mine as roughly as she could, her cunt attempting to draw my cock into release and squeeze every drop of cum out of me. But I held strong, sucking her soft breast roughly, the way I knew she wanted it. We held in this awkward position, my back straining. The pain was offset by the pleasure. Her cunt was squeezing my cock so fucking hard as she ground into me and I wasn't about to stop it. She was leaning so far back that her hair was brushing against the ground, but her dancer's training made her able to hold this position for longer than I thought possible. Most importantly, in this position, she was forcing her huge tits upward, my mouth still sucking her nipples as my palms squeezed my daughter's huge tits over and over again, worshipping them with my hands. I would have kept doing this forever, but finally she sat forward, forcing me back against the couch but keeping her nipple in my mouth as she looked down at me, fire in her eyes.

"Oh my God, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me hard right now! PLEASE!" she begged in a panic. She began to bounce at a quick pace, keeping her arms around me as she held my face against her chest. "Do it Daddy. Do it hard! Please!" I slid my hands from her breasts and down to her ass, putting a hand on each of the cheeks, squeezing them and forcing her down, assisting her as she rode me hard. This gave me leverage to fuck up at her, and this drove her crazy.

"AAAAHHHHH! YES! YES!" she squealed. "So good! Yes! You're unbelievable. I can't believe I'm actually having sex with my own dad, and I can't believe it's so FUCKING GOOD!" she said, digging her nails into my scalp. Then she pushed me back so she could look down at me fully while she fucked me.

"Do you love me, Daddy?" she asked, bouncing at a vigorous pace.

"Yes, baby. I love you." I replied, driving up into her.

"Even though I'm a little slut? Your slutty little princess?" she asked.

"YES! Don't worry baby, it only makes me love you more." I affirmed, squeezing her bouncing ass.

"More than Mom?" she asked. "Oh, fuck!" she moaned. It sounded so wrong, but I had to give the answer she wanted, cause it was the truth.

"Yes. I love you more than your mother." I confirmed.

"YES! God yes!" she squealed. "You love your filthy, foul-mouthed, big-boobed slut of a daughter more than your loyal, loving wife?"

"Fuck yes!" I groaned, causing her to bounce harder.

"UHHHH YES! FUCK YES!" she screamed out, her pussy spasming around my prick, her juices coating my balls. "Daddy, this is so... fuck... God damn, yes... this is so fucking good! I am SO done with boys my own age. YES! I'm only fucking MEN from now on! Real men with big, fat, manly dicks. Like my Daddy! Boys my own age can fucking give up, cause I'm only spreading my legs for older studs who know how to make little sluts like me squeal! YES!" she proclaimed, her ass slamming into my thighs.

"You're a little fucking whore, aren't you?" I asked, driving up into her.

"Yes, Daddy! I'm a little fucking whore, your fucking whore, and you love it!" she replied, smiling wide. I looked up at her, letting a trace of a wolfish smile cross my lips, causing her eyes to flash with lust. "Oh my God, you're gonna be the perfect older hunky Daddy boyfriend! We're gonna be fucking so much from now on! Mom won't get a single drop of your cum anymore! You won't want to give her any. You'll be too busy hosing me down. Painting my pretty face... my huge tits... filling every one of my holes... my mouth... my pussy... my ass... you won't have any left for Mom. I need it, I deserve it, not her."

She let my cock fill her to the balls and held it there, squeezing her tight cunt around me as she ground into me.

"FUCK!" I yelled out, the pleasure almost too much to take. I gripped her ass hard, trying desperately to cope with this level of sexual pleasure. "God dammit Kaylee, you're so fucking good!"

"Better than Mommy?" she asked in my ear, still swiveling her hips, grinding into me with determination.

"Yes!" I replied, my eyes scrunched shut with pleasure. "You are so much better than your mother."

"FUCK YES! Squeeze my boobs, Daddy! I love it when you squeeze them." she begged, which I happily obliged. I slid my hands up her slick, sweaty body to her jiggling tits, groping the smooth flesh roughly. "AHHHH YES!" she gasped. She pushed her big boobs outward into my greedy hands. "You love squeezing your daughter's big boobs more than you ever loved mom, right?"

"YES! Your tits are fucking amazing!" I told her, enraptured by her amazing rack, gripping them. "I love them more than I ever loved Jen."

"Fuck, I love it, Daddy! You should tell me that every day. You should complement my big boobs and hot ass every chance you get. Tell me how gorgeous I am and never give Mom any compliments. Make her feel old and ugly and make sure she knows that you think I'm hot. I want Mommy to know that her husband thinks their daughter is super sexy. Let Mom know that you think I'm a hot piece of ass." Kaylee urged, squeezing my cock with her tight cunt.

"AHHHHH, GOD!" I groaned out in pained pleasure. "Whatever you want, babe. Whatever the fuck you want." I was unable to form any resistance anymore. This felt too good to deny, and whatever allowed me to continue feeling this pleasure I would do, even if that meant carrying out an illicit, incestuous affair with my slutty 18-year-old daughter. She pulled herself close, her sweaty breasts pressing into my chest as she brought her lips to my ear, still rhythmically squeezing my cock with her amazing little cunt.

"Admit the truth, Daddy." she whispered, squeezing the life out of my prick. "Admit that Mommy... fuck, yes... your wife... admit that you think she's ugly. Admit you're not hot for her at all anymore. Admit that you think I'm prettier... hotter... sexier. Admit you love every part of my hot body more than Mom. Admit you love my face... my hair... my lips... my tongue... my long legs... my hot ass... my big tits... my tight little cunt. Admit you love every bit of me more than any part of her. Admit you care more about your gorgeous daughter's hot body than your own wife. Tell me... please!"

Her cunt was pulling me in, sucking my dick in deeper as she spoke, as if sucking me down towards a new depth of depravity.

A descent I couldn't stop.

"Yes, Kaylee," I began, my hands sliding back to her butt, squeezing her amazing ass as she ground into me.

"AHHH!" she moaned.

"I love you more than your mother. I love your huge tits. I love when you show them off. I love the way your amazing ass bounces when you walk. I love seeing your body in a bikini. I love all of that more than I love your mother. I love every single inch of my daughter's juicy body more than I love her. I would rather squeeze your tits than hold her close... I would rather rim your ass than kiss her again... I would rather make you moan than make her happy." I snarled in her ear. Where before I was reluctant to trash-talk my wife, now I couldn't stop the words from coming.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,881 Followers
1...456789