Outback Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's hard to believe they've all grown up so much," she observed when the kids had all abandoned the kitchen to do their own things.

"Yeah, but it's weird to remember it used to be us being the kids who had to stand here in this very same kitchen and do the dishes every night. I used to hate that stupid rule."

"It wasn't all bad," May said, stepping behind her brother and wrapping her arms around him, her breasts crushed against his back. She slipped a hand down to caress his crotch. "I remember some fun times when we were doing the dishes together!"

"Yeah, well, I can't say it wasn't fun sometimes," Jack laughed, his cock responding to May's touch.

"The best times were when Mum and Dad were in the next room listening to the radio, completely oblivious to what we were up to."

"Still makes my heart pound a million times a minute, just thinking about it," Jack laughed.

"And now it's our own kids who could walk in on us," May suggested, attacking the zipper of his jeans.

"May," he warned her.

"Just a quick suck," she insisted, fishing out his swollen member. True to her word, she bent down and took her brother's dick in her mouth, sucking it and tugging it for only a few moments, before standing back up and abandoning it. Jack was left to hurriedly pack himself away in case anyone came in.

"Cheeky girl," Jack accused contentedly as he adjusted himself. "But I can tease too, you know." And no sooner said than done, he quickly spun around and tweaked both of her nipples at once.

"It's only teasing if you stop," May challenged him with a grin. Jack released her nipples and cupped her breasts instead, playing with them for almost a full minute, before wrapping his arms around her and kissing her passionately.

Some sounds of movement from the next room brought their playtime to an abrupt halt. May darted quickly away from her brother, blushing furiously. Then they both broke out laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

"I would never have predicted I could feel like a naughty eighteen-year-old girl again, just from a bit of kissing in the kitchen."

"Well maybe it's because it's your kids are in the next room, but it's still your brother you're kissing!"

"Naah, it couldn't possibly be that," May replied, laughing. "You know, we could really benefit from some time without all these kids around the place. Especially since they all have those pesky eyes and ears, and they know how to use them!"

"Why, ya feeling a little horny, May?" he asked, stepping back up to her and grabbing her crotch.

"Nothing a nice hard dick can't fix," she replied, groping him in return.

"Guess we'll be staying up until the middle of the night, then," May lamented without much sorrow.

"Guess so."

---

Later that night Kylie lay awake, thinking about the afternoon's fun, and wondering why she hadn't been able to cum. It didn't seem right that Jen was able to get her to orgasm, but her brother wasn't. Was there really that much difference in their technique? Musing about it had her tingling in a short space of time, and rather than roll over and get some sleep, she experimented again with slipping a hand inside her panties. She gently teased herself, working toward getting over any distaste about how wet she became or the mess she might leave in her wake. She'd at least taken that away from her conversations and experience with Jen. She thought she was being utterly quiet, but a soft question from her cousin soon put paid to that notion.

"Having fun over there?" Jen asked.

"Um, yes?" Kylie responded, glad Jen wasn't able to see how much she was blushing in the dark.

"Good," Kylie said. "And don't worry about the noise. If you need to let out a squeal or anything, go right ahead. I won't tell anyone, and I'll enjoy hearing it."

"Well thanks, but now that I know you heard me, I don't think I'll be finishing."

"Pity, you really should. Do you need me to help again, to remind you of the benefit?"

"No, that's fine." Kylie rolled over and attempted to sleep. She wondered though, how she'd gone for so long with just like, not feeling the need to do anything about her own horniness, even right after she'd sucked off her brother or the shearers, and yet now, suddenly, just experiencing a single orgasm had turned all of that on its head. She sighed heavily, rolled back the other way, and continued her efforts to seek some sleep.

"Sure you don't need any help?"

"Yep, I'm sure," she replied quietly.

--- +++ ---

Tuesday January 22 nd

"God, it's ridiculously hot today," Jen complained to Kylie not long after they'd stopped work for lunch.

"No kidding! I can't wait to get up in the tank to cool off."

"I'm a hundred percent joining you today," Jen stated emphatically. "How do you survive working in this heat all the time?"

"At least we're not out in the sun. You get used to the heat though; like when its all you know, you just adapt.. And at least Dad now acknowledges hydration is important, and not every job has to be done immediately regardless. He always used to tell us when we were young that it built character, and that compared to his Dad, he was a big softie!"

"Sounds about right. Mum is always telling us how tough she had it growing up out here, and that we're nothing but a couple of spoilt city kids."

"Hey Jen, about the other night..."

"When you were masturbating?" Jen interjected with a grin.

"Yeah, about that," Kylie responded, blushing furiously.

"Oh my god, look how red you're getting! That's so damned cute," Jen teased, uttering the final word in a high, squeaky voice.

"Jen!"

"Sorry, but it is cute."

"Anyway," Kylie continued even as flustered as she was, "I didn't finish because it was too weird doing it there with you right there in the same room, but it's not the first time I haven't managed to finish, even though you only taught me about it last Saturday."

"Okay."

"Like the other day up in the tank, I asked Andy to, well, you know, to lick me like you did, and it was good and all, but I didn't finish that time either, which was why I was trying to get there when you heard me. I think I just wore out his tongue."

"And... you want me to do just what, exactly?" Jen asked, watching her cousin closely for any clues about what might and might not be helpful.

"Well, I know this sounds weird and all, but like, maybe you could give him some pointers?"

"You're absolutely right about it sounding weird! I mean it's weird enough just thinking you've sucked off both of our brothers, and now you tell me my brother has licked you! How on earth am I supposed to give my brother tips on how to eat out his cousin?"

"Well, if Gary doesn't come swimming today, maybe you could just like watch what he does and help to guide him?"

"I'm not sure I'm up for that, Kylie. Why don't you just tell him what you like, and what's working?"

"That's what I tried then, but like, for some reason it just didn't work. Maybe because I'm so new at this I don't know what works?"

"Well... I can't say I'm comfortable with the idea, but I don't want you getting all frustrated either. Can I think about it for a bit? See what ideas I might come up with?"

"Of course! You don't have to do anything, I just thought I'd ask." Kylie was still blushing, and she quickly returned to sorting out the barn, worried she may have asked too much of her slightly older cousin.

When they were finally done working for the day, Jen announced she was going to go change into her bikini.

"You're still coming swimming then?" Kylie asked happily.

"Of course! I'm not sure about... well... what you asked me about earlier, but it's too hot not to swim."

"Okay, great! I'll... um... get changed too, so I'm not quite as dirty when I go up there."

The two girls headed back to the house and changed in Kylie's bedroom. Kylie couldn't help being a little jealous of her cousin's body, especially the size of her breasts, but she satisfied herself with the knowledge that Andy seemed more than happy to lavish his attention on her own tiny tits. The thought brought a tingle to her crotch, and she had to resist the urge to wedge a hand there for a moment or two. Why was it such a problem for her?!

As the girls were leaving the house, Gary and Andy returned on the dusty motorbikes they were using to get around the expanse of the station.

"Joining us?" Kylie asked as they removed their helmets.

"I think I'm just gonna take a cold shower and grab a beer," Gary replied, though his eyes scarcely left Jen's bikini-clad body.

"I'll be right up," Andy replied in contrast, suddenly in a huge hurry to stow his bike.

As had become her custom, Kylie removed her top the moment she was in the water, even though it was only she and Jen there while they waited for Andy to join them.

"You should really try skinny dipping with me," Kylie suggested to her cousin, as she hung her t-shirt on the side of the tank alongside her shorts, which she'd also removed, so she was just swimming in her panties.

"Um. Yeah, that's never going to happen, at least not anytime my brother is in the tank with us," Jen laughed. "I don't need the discomfort of knowing how excited he's getting because he can see my tits."

"Maybe you're just too used to guys drinking in the sight of you, because I love the way Andy looks at me. It makes me feel hot!"

"Well there are times when I like that too, but well, not from my brother."

"What about when Gary fucks you with his eyes?" Kylie asked mischievously.

"Well... that's a little less creepy, given he's a bit older and not actually my brother," Jen admitted.

"He'd probably have an instant orgasm if he ever saw you naked," Kylie suggested.

"Sounds like you're gonna be disappointed when you never find out," Jen retorted.

"What's she never going to find out?" Andy asked, coming over the top of the tank and catching the tail end of the conversation.

"Nothing you need to know," his sister replied emphatically.

Andy just shrugged and climbed down to the platform, stripping off his t-shirt, then slipping into the water.

"What's with the shorts this time?" Kylie asked.

"Er, common decency?" Andy laughed.

"Oh come one, take 'em off! For me?"

"Er, I'm not sure Jen really needs me doing that," he replied.

"She'll be okay. You'll be underwater, and she doesn't have to look if she doesn't want to. You are okay with it, aren't you Jen?"

"If you two want to show each other your naughty bits, go right ahead. I'll just stay over here out of the way."

"See?! Come on, get your shorts off, buddy," Kylie insisted, peeling her panties down her legs under the water. Once they were off, she brandished them triumphantly above her head before tossing them onto the platform.

"If you're sure?" Andy checked with his sister.

"Hey, don't put it on me; if you want to get naked, then you go for it," Jen replied.

Andy grinned and turned back to Kylie, quickly shedding his shorts.

Kylie closed on him immediately, even pulling gently on a nipple as she approached him.

Andy looked almost desperately away from the sight of his naked cousin advancing on him, then over to his sister and back, nervously checking that she really was okay with what was happening. Fortunately, she truly did seem to be ignoring them. But then he almost gasped out loud when Kylie took hold of his dick beneath the water the instant it was within reach. She tugged on him gently, and within seconds, he was rock hard.

"What are you doing?" he asked quietly, a note of desperation in his voice.

"I need you. I need to suck your dick, and I need you to give me an orgasm," Kylie said, significantly louder than he'd spoken, and certainly loud enough for Jen to hear.

"But Jen..."

"She can leave if she doesn't like us fooling around with her here. Now come with me!" There was no way Jen hadn't heard every word, loud and clear!

Andy couldn't believe what was happening. It was one thing for Kylie to suck him in private, but today she was at an entirely different level, tugging him by the dick over to the platform at the side of the tank.

"Up!" she insisted, once they were close enough. Andy was about to protest, to mention Jen again, to point out it was completely ridiculous even to think about letting her suck him off with his sister right here in the tank! But the look of utter lust on Kylie's face silenced him before he could even open his mouth.

Nervously, he jumped up onto the platform and sat obediently with his legs spread wide. Kylie splashed her way between them in an instant, her hand around the base of his cock and engulfing the top half with her mouth. She sucked him noisily, clearly enjoying every moment of what she was doing. Andy tried to avoid looking at his sister, but there simply weren't enough other points of interest in the mostly featureless tank to keep his gaze from constantly drifting back to her. For a start, nothing else was moving. And she had to be hearing Kylie's noisy, enthusiastic sucking on his cock.

For her part, Jen too studiously did her best to ignore what was happening, but Kylie was being loud and boisterous enough to keep drawing her attention. As much as she didn't want to watch, she couldn't help but glance over occasionally, and each time she did, she found herself being drawn in more strongly by the sight of Kylie's red-haired head bobbing up and down atop her brother's hard, more or less visible dick. She unconsciously drifted closer to the action.

Kylie didn't know whether Jen was watching or not, but she was intoxicated just by the possibility. She didn't know exactly what was driving her, only that sucking off one cousin in front of her other cousin had her hotter than she'd ever been before! Her pussy was tingling wondrously, and so she slipped a hand into the water to caress her labia as she continued working her mouth up and down Andy's cock. He was breathing heavily, his chest heaving, and he was gasping in that way that told her he wasn't far off from cumming. She didn't relent, because she wanted his cum. She desperately needed his thick, gooey seed sliding down her throat.

As she kept sucking him, she felt him thrusting at her mouth, so she pumped him like crazy with her fist while holding half of his dick inside her mouth. She moaned when she felt his shaft flinch in her hand and his cum beginning to flood into her mouth. She swallowed eagerly, her lips clamped around the top of his penis while it unloaded.

With a gasp and a grin, Kylie released her male cousin and turned to smile at her female one, who'd distractedly wandered within a couple of metres of where she and Andy were.

Jen gave her a nervous smile, but she said nothing.

Kylie turned her attention back to Andy. "My turn," she said simply.

Still nervous about her reactions, Andy glanced across at Jen, who still said nothing and gave away nothing with her expression. So with a shrug, he slipped down into the water while Kylie climbed out. She spread her legs for him, and he came close enough to begin sliding his tongue over her pussy, separating her lips along with their cropped red hairs with his fingers, so he could lick easily between them and up to her clit. He was almost painfully aware his sister was nearby, but he still had no idea of the level of interest she was taking while he buried his head between his cousin's legs.

On the other hand, Kylie was acutely aware Jen wasn't far away, and how she was definitely watching what was going on with great interest. She found her presence arousing, but not enough to overcome the deficiencies in Andy's technique. She was feeling aroused, but not at all orgasmic. So after a good five minutes, she gently pushed him away and closed her thighs.

"Jen, can you please show him how it's done?" she asked. "Something still isn't quite right."

"Seriously?" Jen asked, looking like she'd been startled out of a hypnotic trance, while Andy's reaction appeared torn between hurt and excitement.

"Pleeeaaaasssee?" Kylie whined. Jen and Kylie went back and forth a few times while Andy stood watching, wondering if what was being discussed was actually something that might actually happen. He was aware of the term lesbian, but he certainly hadn't ever thought he'd get to see two girls do anything sexual together, even if things like that did happen somewhere or other in the world.

"Fine," Jen finally relented. "But mate, if you say anything to anyone, ever, I'll slice your dick off!" she warned her brother. "I'm only doing this for Kylie, because she lives out here all alone, and because she needs to figure out how to get herself off."

"I swear I won't tell a soul," Andy assured his sister, looking religious about something for the first time in his life. His dick had already stiffened while he was licking his cousin's pussy, but the thought that Jen was about to go down on Kylie had gotten him harder than he'd ever been!

"Now pay attention, because you need to learn this too, and I 'm sure as hell never doing this again in front of my brother!" she told him as she took up a position between Kylie's legs. At first she just started licking gently, running her tongue upward between Kylie's lips and back down the outside, teasing without probing. Then she started giving terse instructions as she proceeded, explaining to her brother what she was doing and giving him advice on the clues Kylie was manifesting whenever she was particularly getting off on something Jen did.

Kylie had rapidly become a panting, wet mess, writhing almost spasmodically under her cousin's attentions. Jen might be a novice pussy eater, but she at least had a little experience, and the advantage of having her own pussy, so she was able to hit all the right spots, in just the right ways, to take Kylie right to the brink of orgasm.

But then to Kylie's horror and frustration, just when she was about to explode, Jen suddenly stopped!

"Your turn," Jen simply said to her brother, Kylie's juices glistening on her chin and cheeks.

"What?! Then hurry up," Kylie urged him. "I can't believe how close I was!"

"No pressure then," Jen said to her brother with a laugh.

To his credit, Andy didn't hesitate. He quickly exchanged places with his sister and set his tongue back to work on Kylie's sopping wet pussy, endeavouring like a man inspired to do everything his sister had just explained and demonstrated.

"Oh, fuck yes, that's so much better!" Kylie exclaimed. "Don't you dare fucking stop!" Andy worked diligently and attentively, loving the way he was now making Kylie's body shake and shudder, listening attentively to the moans and little squeals she was letting out. Suddenly her thighs clamped tightly around his head, and she emitted a shriek of pleasure! She shook violently, and a gush of fluid flowed over Andy's tongue and down between her butt cheeks. She held him in the vice-like grip of her thighs for a minute before suddenly thrusting him completely away. He was caught off guard, and fell backward into the water.

Jen laughed as he stood up, spluttering.

"That was fucking amazing," Kylie declared once she'd recovered enough. Which plastered a beaming smile across Andy's face.

"Geez, you look like the cat that got all the cream!" Jen laughed at him. "You're pretty fucking lucky to have any tutor at all, but me? You won the lottery."

1...34567...19