Outback Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty much. I mean orgasms in general are awesome. They're different when you self-administer them, not quite as good, but still awesome."

"Yeah? Well I'm definitely going to have to rethink my position on having them," Kylie replied with a giggle.

--- +++ ---

Sunday January 20 th

"Hey, are you two headed upstairs for a swim again?" Jen asked when she saw Kylie and her brother headed out toward the tank late in the afternoon.

"Yeah, you going to join us this time?" Kylie replied.

"Yeah, I think I will. And I should check whether Gary's up for it too. He's just sitting on his ass with a beer, so there's a fair chance."

"Especially if you wear that sexy bikini again," Kylie teased her cousin.

Andy hid his disappointment as he headed out with Kylie without any indication yet of whether Gary would actually join them. He'd been hoping for another blow job from Kylie, but figured whether Gary came along or not, there'd be no chance, even with only Jen present.

As soon as she was in the water, Kylie stripped down to only her panties, much to Andy's delight.

"What? Were you worried you'd miss out on seeing my tiny little boobies?" Kylie laughed at him, once she saw how his face lit up.

"Well yeah! I mean I doubt we're going to see my sister strip down like you did."

"You could join me, if you like. You know, lose the shorts?" Kylie suggested.

"Well as much as I'd enjoy that if it were just the two of us, I'm not about to strip off in front of my sister or your brother."

"Awww! What, you're worried your sister might see you crack a fat?"

"Not really what I was thinking, but I doubt she wants to see my dick in any state!"

"But you have such a nice dick," Kylie argued teasingly, wading close enough to grope him through his shorts.

"Hey, are you trying to get me hard?" Andy protested, sculling back away from her. Kylie just laughed and launched herself toward him. She was chasing him around the tank when Jen and Gary appeared and climbed over the top.

"Well that's new," Jen said, announcing their presence. "My brother is running away from a topless girl."

"Not just any girl, she's my cousin!" Andy pointed out.

"I'm impressed that's enough to stop you," Jen laughed, not letting on she knew what had happened between them the day before.

"I'm not a complete perv, you know," Andy pouted.

"You could be if you wanted," Kylie teased, jumping on him and bare-chestedly hugging him.

"Hey!" he objected, only because of their audience.

"Calm down, kids," Gary called out, finally joining the conversation as he slipped off the platform and into the water. Andy didn't point out that he only seemed to have eyes for Jen as he at least seemed to have enough presence of mind not to stare fixedly, like Andy felt like he was doing whenever Kylie's tits were out of the water. It didn't help that whenever she knew he was the only one looking, she'd tease her puffy nipples, pulling and twisting them or flicking them. To say he was hard during most of the time they spent in the tank together would have been an understatement.

Eventually the need to eat drew them all out of the water and back down to earth. Andy's balls were aching from the constant state of arousal his cousin had kept him in. He wondered if Gary was struggling with the same issue, given how much he'd been perving on Jen. He didn't wonder enough to ask him outright though (nor enough to check out his crotch); that just wouldn't be right.

"Hey, Kyles, I need you," Gary hissed to his sister, when they were alone together for a moment after dinner.

"Is that right?"

"Yeah, watching Jen swim around in the tank has me worked up something fierce, not to mention I haven't gotten off even once since they arrived."

"Poor baby. Okay, I'll sneak out after Jen's asleep, and make sure your balls don't explode. Will you be able to get out without Andy knowing?"

"Yeah, I reckon if I wait until midnight, he'll be well asleep."

"Midnight it is, then," Kylie agreed.

When the appointed hour came, the siblings slipped out of their respective bedrooms, leaving their cousins deep in slumber. They found each other in the kitchen, Gary wearing a pair of loose boxers that were clearly displaying how much he was anticipating the relief his sister was about to give him, while Kylie wore a loose-fitting t-shirt and panties.

"Let's go into the laundry," Kylie suggested, knowing it would be highly unlikely for anyone else to go there in the middle of the night.

Gary leaned back against the washing machine and Kylie squatted down in front of him, tugging her brother's boxers to the floor before wrapping her hand around the base of his cock.

"Mmm, I've missed this friend," Kylie growled quietly, stroking gently as she eyed off the way her brother's dick always curved slightly to the left. She licked at him a little, a bit of teasing before committing fully to the act of blowing him. She swirled her tongue around the head and then sucked on it gently, listening to the pleasurable sounds escaping her brother's lips as she did. Her lips slid down his shaft, taking him deeper as his soft skin slid across her tongue. She sucked as she pulled her head back up, her cheeks dimpling with her effort, until he popped audibly out of her mouth. She then settled into a rhythm, her mouth sliding up and down, her brother's dick throbbing under her attentions. As she sucked him, she recalled the orgasm Jen had given her, and her disapproval upon learning Gary had never offered to do anything for her in return. She recognised she'd never asked, let alone demanded anything in return for the blowjobs she willingly bestowed on her brother, and she also acknowledged that she hadn't ever even pleasured herself, but now she did start to feel just a little bit resentful. Before she got to thinking about it too deeply though, Gary's cock flinched in her mouth, and she started to taste his pre-cum.

This was enough to snap her right back into what she was doing. After all, she still loved doing this, and she looked forward to the flood of warm cum she'd soon get to swallow. She pumped the base of his dick while she sucked, grasping him below where his shaft swelled, before tapering back down to the head again. From the way her brother started panting and thrusting within her grasp she knew his explosion was imminent, so she worked him hard, seeking her reward. It didn't take too long, and Gary gave a muffled, pleasured sigh as his cock pulsed, and cum spurted against the back of Kylie's throat. She swallowed eagerly, the viscous, salty liquid feeling warm as it filled her belly. She gently sucked Gary's penis until he'd finished, leaving nothing at all for him to clean up.

"Thanks Kyles, you're the best," he said when she stood up and he left to return to his room. Kylie followed him through the kitchen and slipped back into her own bed, conscious for once of the need burning between her legs. Jen had awoken something inside her she knew wasn't ever going away. Despite her usual reservations about how much mess she might encounter, she slipped her hand into her panties and caressed her moist pussy lips. She sighed at the pleasure, working her juices up over her clit and began teasing the little nub with her finger, while remembering how good it had felt when Jen's tongue had done the same thing.

Despite her intent though, she couldn't quite bring herself to an orgasm. The gentle sounds of her sleeping cousin in the adjacent bed her was just enough of a distraction that she wasn't able to get there. By the time she gave up, her panties were drenched through, and she had to discard them in order to sleep.

When she woke sans panties in the morning, she managed not to feel too guilty about her aborted attempt at orgasm the night before, although she was still frustrated she hadn't achieved her goal.

"Lose something last night?" Jen asked her light-heartedly when she saw her cousin's panty-less state as she slipped from the bed.

"Might have," Kylie replied with a giggle.

"Well, good for you. Were you experimenting?"

"Something like that," Kylie admitted.

"Did you like it?"

"Well, yeah, but I didn't quite get to... you know... the result."

"You didn't cum?"

"Exactly. And I kind of felt ever so slightly guilty about even trying, with you sleeping in the room with me."

"Oh. Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it, it's not like you were doing anything deliberate to deny me."

"Yeah, but I still feel bad. Want me to help you out?"

"What, like you did the other day?"

"Yeah."

"Um, nah, that's okay. It was awesome and all, but well, I'll be good."

"Sure, no problem. If you change your mind, let me know."

The two girls navigated their morning routine, juggling the single bathroom with the house's other occupants, then gobbling down breakfast, before setting off to work around the farm for the day.

When Kylie suggested a swim that evening, and neither Jen nor Gary elected to join them, Andy struggled to keep the grin off his face. Kylie climbed the ladder to the tank ahead of him, and he took full advantage of the opportunity to enjoy the sight of her tight little buttocks in a pair of cut-off denim shorts. He was pretty sure his uncle wouldn't approve of them, given the way her butt cheeks peeked out so generously. So by the time he reached the top of the ladder, he was already halfway erect. Kylie seemed well aware of the fact, turning to him once she'd cleared the ladder for him to join her in climbing over the top. He was still climbing into the tank when she peeled her t-shirt off to reveal the welcome sight of her little breasts with their puffy nipples. She hung the t-shirt over the side of the tank, and then stripped off her shorts and panties, while Andy made a poor showing of pretending not to stare.

"Going to join me in a skinny dip?" she asked.

"May as well," Andy agreed, stripping his shorts off, and hanging them with Kylie's scant collection of clothes on the side of the tank furthest from the house.

"Mmm, looks like someone enjoys being naked," Kylie commented upon sighting his almost fully erect cock.

"Well, you likely won't believe this, but I've got this hot cousin who keeps getting naked right in front of me, and it really turns me on."

"Really? I didn't take Gary for a nudist," Kylie teased.

"Ha. Ha," Andy responded in a monotone and dived toward her, grabbing her around the waist, before tossing her away from him and into the water. A play-fight quickly ensued, each cousin seeking to grab, hold, or simply tickle the other. They touched each other throughout, accepting and enjoying it as being part of the game they were playing. For the most part there wasn't anything intrinsically sexual about it, at least not until Kylie took a firm hold of her cousin's dick and began tugging on it.

"Woah, careful," he warned her.

"Careful? Why?"

"Because after the way you've been teasing me, I could go off at any moment if you keep tugging me like that."

"That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing," Kylie teased. "Of course, it would be even better if it went off in my mouth, so your yummy cream wasn't wasted."

"Is that right?"

"Definitely. I think perhaps you should take a seat over there, so we can make sure it only goes off deliberately."

"You're saying you want to suck me off again?" Andy asked, trying to keep the hope from his voice. He'd definitely hoped for that, and had even thought it was likely, though he certainly hadn't been about to assume.

"Yeah, you know, if you think that's okay, and only if you can cope with it," Kylie teased. "There are rumours about blokes' heads exploding, you know."

"I'm pretty sure I can manage for that not to happen," he replied, heading toward the platform, where Kylie released her hold on his dick. He climbed up and flipped around, sitting with his legs spread and his feet dangling in the water. Kylie went eagerly between his legs, her right hand closing around the shaft of his dick.

She stroked him gently for a brief spell, before leaning in and taking him between her lips. Andy moaned as his cousin's soft lips slid down his shaft, while her tongue caressed the underside of his penis. She cupped his balls with her free hand, while working his base. He leaned back on his hands, thrusting at Kylie's mouth as she stimulated him and worked him toward orgasm. Her saliva flowed freely down his shaft to lubricate her fist, which she occasionally slid up and over the slick head, before sliding it back down and following it with her mouth.

"That's so fucking good, Kyles," Andy moaned. "Not gonna last long."

"Mmm, give it to me Andy, feed me," she moaned, eager for his warm seed to flood her mouth.

Andy didn't last very long at all after that, and he exploded. Kylie swallowed happily, gulping down every jet of his cum as it shot from his dick.

"Fucking hell, that was amazing!" Andy panted when Kylie released him from her grasp. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Kylie replied happily. "But now I kinda have a favour to ask of you."

"Well, I can't see how I'd be turning you down for much of anything, not after you've just been so generous."

"Then let's find out. Will you, um... lick me?"

"Lick you... like... lick your pussy?"

"Yeah. If you don't mind too much, that is."

"Of course I will! But I um, haven't really done it before, so like as long as you don't have any high expectations, I'm happy to learn on the job, so to speak."

"Cool, and like, I've only had it done to me once before, so like, I don't have a lot to compare you to."

"Let's swap places then." Andy hopped off the platform into the water, and Kylie jumped up to sit with her legs spread just like Andy's had been. Andy stood awkwardly between his cousin's legs, and took his time studying her.

"You've got a really cute pussy," he said, noting her wild bush had been almost completely tamed. He stepped closer, resting a hand on each of his cousin's pale thighs, and leaned way in, getting close enough to her that his lips were almost grazing her short bush. Her labia were swollen with her desire, and her cropped red pussy hair glistened with the water dripping from it. Her inner lips were quite long, and with a nervous swallow, Andy reached up with a hand to gently caress them with his fingers. He gently touched her all over and around her pussy, before finally sliding a finger between her lips, but only slightly. When he next used both hands to spread her inner lips to either side, he couldn't help but think those comparisons he'd read to the blossoming petals of a flower suddenly made sense. He enjoyed how delicate they looked, laid out across her outer labia.

He glanced up to find Kylie smiling down at him.

"Sorry, just exploring a little," he confessed.

"It's fine. It's really nice, actually," Kylie reassured him. Emboldened, Andy decided it was time to get down to the business at hand and to give Kylie what she'd asked him for. He slipped his tongue out, and gently licked up one side of her pussy, not quite brave enough to go straight for her central slit. He had a general idea of what was expected from the magazines he'd read, but that didn't make this current challenge any less daunting. He licked up one side, down the other, and then circled back the other way, before finally summoning the nerve to lick very gently at the actual entrance to Kylie's pussy.

"That's so nice," she assured him when he looked up questioningly, after giving her a couple more licks. He was happily surprised to find she didn't taste half bad! Nowhere near as bad as the time one of the few girls who'd given him a blow job had decided he should learn what it tasted like, and shared his own sperm with him. That had been salty and slimy; this was only slightly viscous, and it tasted rather fruity, in a tart kind of way.

He gradually gained in confidence, with Kylie giving him the odd pointer, so he started to learn what gave her greater pleasure.

"Lick me right here," she guided him, spreading herself wide and rubbing her swollen clit with a finger to show him where it was. He did as she requested, running his tongue back and forth over the sweet little nub. "Oh yeah, just like that," Kylie encouraged him with a few moans.

Andy kept at it for a couple of minutes, his recently spent cock back to fully hard from the experience, but his tongue muscles (he'd never before realised he had any) were flagging the longer he continued. Kylie kept giving him advice and pointers, but eventually he stopped, and Kylie sighed, but she did her best to hide her disappointment.

"Did you cum?" Andy asked, somewhat hopefully, but not very.

"No I didn't, sorry, but that's okay, thanks for trying."

"Now I feel bad," Andy lamented. "Should I try again?"

"No thanks. This is weird, but like as soon as you stop, it's like I just lose momentum or something. It's like you're pushing a boulder uphill, but if you stop even for a moment, it rolls all the way back down before you can start all over again. I dunno, it's hard to explain."

"Did you cum the other time you were licked?"

"Hey, it's not all about the orgasm."

"So you did, then."

"Well yeah, but look, I'm almost as new to this as you are, so who knows how it all works? We can always try again tomorrow."

"Well I'm sure happy to try again," Andy committed. "So long as my tongue doesn't like actually fall off."

"Heavens forbid!" Kylie laughed. Andy stepped back and she slipped from the platform into the water, seeing Andy's cock was hard beneath the surface as she looked to made sure she didn't land on him. "Well, it looks like you're already on the way to blue balls again," she said with a giggle. "But you're going to have to live with them this time, until at least tomorrow."

"Hey, I'm not about to complain about anything you will or won't do," Andy stated.

"Good to know."

"But hey, Kylie..."

"Yeah?"

"Could I um, like, touch your boobs?" Andy asked, blushing furiously.

"You actually want to?"

"Well yeah, of course, why wouldn't I?"

"Well, 'cause they're tiny."

"They're still sexy as hell, though."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Kylie laughed. "Go right ahead and knock yourself out."

Andy gently placed his right hand on his cousin's left breast, squeezing and fondling it. Kylie was biting her bottom lip while he did, then smiled warmly at him when he looked up to meet her eyes. He took her right breast in hand as well, and played with them both for a while, experimenting with her puffy nipples.

"Your nipples are amazing," he declared.

"Glad you think so, since they're the only ones I've got," Kylie giggled.

"May I suck them?"

"Oh! Um, yeah, sure."

Andy dipped his head to her right nipple and sucked it gently between his lips. He swirled his tongue around it and experimented with how hard he could suck before she flinched slightly, then he flicked it back and forth. He switched breasts, and made sure to have as much fun with its partner as he had with the right nipple. He'd read somewhere that balance was important. After a couple of minutes he stopped and stood up, meeting Kylie's gaze. She blushed under his adoring scrutiny.

"That was nice," she said simply.

"You're amazing," Andy replied. He watched as his cousin bit her bottom lip again, and then ran her tongue over it. There was something incredibly sexy about the simple act. For a moment he considered asking for a kiss, but he chickened out.

"Well, I guess we should head back down?" Kylie suggested.

"Yeah, probably," Andy agreed.

---

After dinner that night, Jack told everyone he'd take care of the dishes for them and give them a night off, which was something of a treat, given his normal rule that the offspring always took care of them. May, having been enjoying the fruits of that rule, declined the offer, and remained in the kitchen to help him.