Outback Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That I did Jen, that I most certainly did!"

"Thanks so much Jen, you're an angel," Kylie gushed.

"No, apparently I'm a kinky little devil, licking my cousin's pussy to teach my brother how to get her off."

"At least you're not alone; apparently it runs in the family. So if you really want to get kinky, you could join me in sucking a family dick or two!"

"Yeah, right. I don't think so," Jen replied.

"Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it!" Kylie shot back with a laugh.

"Or perhaps I'll just live happily ever after without knowing a blessed thing about it."

Kylie dropped the subject at that point, and after another fifteen minutes of just swimming around the pool, the three decided it was time for two of them to put on some clothes and they all return to the house.

--- +++ ---

Friday January 25 th

"Hey, you lot, think you can manage a grocery run?" Uncle Jack asked in the general direction of the younger generation at breakfast the following day.

"Are we allowed to stop at the pub?" Gary asked.

"As if you wouldn't anyway. But stay the night. Don't go drinking and then try to drive all the way back here."

"Yeah, we know the drill," Gary laughed.

"Wait, we're doing an overnight grocery run?" Andy asked, confused.

"Yeah, in case you hadn't noticed, it's just over a short drive to town, and if you just turn around and come back again, it jumps up to annoying. And given it's Friday, it's a good night to stop in the pub and catch up with what's going on around the area. Not to mention, it's party night!" Gary explained.

"Oh right, fair enough then. But wait, did you just call a two hour drive short?" Andy asked.

"Well yeah, it's not like it's an all-day thing," Kylie laughed at her city-bred cousin.

"Okay, then I'll shut up now," Andy replied.

"We'll take off about noon. Is there anything you need done before then, Dad?" Gary asked his father.

"Nah, just take the morning off and relax. You've all been working hard enough to earn it."

"Holy shit, are you going soft?" Gary asked.

"Don't say things like that! You know he can come up with a long list right on the spot!" Kylie protested.

"Listen to your sister. She's clearly the smart one," May interjected.

Chairs were quickly pushed back from the table, and the younger generation cleared the table and cleaned the dishes before making themselves scarce.

---

"So what's the dress code for party night at the pub?" Jen asked her cousin as she threw some clothes into her bag.

"Standard pub gear, nothing fancy."

"And what's that, here in the Outback?"

"Jeans, boots, plaid shirts," Kylie answered.

"Right, well jeans I have, a plaid shirt I don't, so I'll just go with what I'd wear on a Saturday afternoon in Brisbane if I was going to end up at the pub," Jen answered.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, whatever it is. Given no one there will have met you before, you'll probably just leave puddles of drooling blokes in your wake."

"I doubt that!" Jen laughed.

"Hey, you haven't seen how country folk react to fresh meat!"

"Yeah, well we'll see," Jenn replied, closing her bag and ready to go.

The four cousins piled into Jack's old Land Rover and set off for town, Gary driving and Jen riding shotgun, while Andy and Kylie rode in the back. Jen quickly took control of the stereo, glad the old Rover at least had a working tape deck. She subjected her country cousins to the latest in eighties pop, much to Gary's disgust.

"What's wrong with some good old country music?" he moaned several times within the first hour. "We could put on some Slim Dusty or Redgum?"

"What's wrong with broadening your horizons?" Jen retorted.

"Get used to it Gary, she never lets up her control of the music. At least some of it's bearable," advised Andy.

"I kind of like most of it, like this one for instance, but it takes some getting used to," Kylie piped up, as Wake Me Up Before You Go Go pumped through the car.

"Well, when I leave, you can keep all my mix tapes so you can get up to date properly. I can always make more of them back home," Jen offered.

"That would be awesome. Thanks, Jen!"

Gary remained stoically silent.

While they drove along, Andy slid his hand across the seat between him and Kylie and grazed his fingers against hers. Then before long their fingers were entwined with one another, and predictably, Andy was hardening in his pants. Not at all put off by noticing that, Kylie shuffled closer to him and leaned her head on his shoulder, while her fingers disengaged from his and went to stroking his cock through his jeans instead. Andy had to suppress any audible appreciation of what she was doing so as not to give the game away.

"I reckon I could use a nap. It's nice not to have to ride up front and entertain the driver, " Kylie mused out loud.

"May as well, we've still got an hour to go," her brother replied. She shuffled herself and Andy around until she was spread out across two thirds of the rear bench seat with her head resting on Andy's thigh. He rested his hand on her hip, but only until Kylie took hold of it and moved it to her breast. She turned her head enough to grin up at him as his fingers started teasing it, then one of her own hands got busy with his pants. In short order he found his pants around his knees with Kylie gently suckling on his penis. She didn't seem to be in any hurry nor making any particular effort to bring him to orgasm, she simply seemed to enjoy having him in her mouth.

He found it exquisitely torturous. She kept him hard for a good twenty minutes before showing signs of doing anything more than simply keeping him hard. He wasn't about to complain, but there were a few times when either Jen or Gary would throw a question his way, and he had to ask them to repeat themselves.

"Are you bored back there? You're off in your own little world," Jen suggested on one such occasion.

"Just thinking," he almost groaned in response.

"Yeah, that's exactly what it looks like: brain strain," Gary teased him. "From the tortured look on your face, you're clearly not used to doing it."

"Ha ha," he replied, figuring his best strategy was simply to accept the good-natured ribbing rather than protesting in any way. It paid off, as Jen was distracted by INXS' 'Original Sin' starting up. She sang along joyfully.

When Gary started to ask who they were listening to, the first time he'd shown an interest in any of the music Jen had played for them, she began waxing lyrical about how gorgeous Michael Hutchence was, and how she wished she could spend some time alone with him.

Andy spent the time simply enjoying the sensations his cousin was sending through his cock, and at one point he finally found himself gently thrusting into the delightful, enveloping warmth of her mouth. He felt Kylie tighten her grip around the base of his cock and begin stroking in earnest. He was about to explode, and thought he should warn Kylie, but he couldn't do so without alerting Jen and Gary to what was going on. Given she'd swallowed without any complaints every time she'd sucked him off so far, he decided she was probably okay with it, so he just gave in to his release, squeezing Kylie's tit while he exploded. Sure enough, Kylie simply held him in her mouth and swallowed it all down.

He reached to pull his pants back up, but Kylie didn't allow it, keeping her head in his lap and her hand on his manhood, occasionally suckling him, until Gary announced they were within fifteen minutes of the town. Kylie stretched and sat up, feigning an awakening, as if she really had been napping. She gave Andy a grin when the others weren't looking, and settled into her seat as if nothing untoward had happened. Andy shook his head at her, thinking not for the first time what a delightful surprise she'd turned out to be.

The four cousins tumbled out of the Land Rover and stretched their cramped muscles.

"Right, groceries first, then the pub," Gary declared.

They headed for the general store, where Gary ran through the things they needed with the owner, while the others gathered some nonessentials to add to the haul. The shop owner agreed to hold everything overnight in his walk-in cooler so nothing would spoil in the heat, which would happen if they left it in the back of the Land Rover.

"Alright, is it time for the pub?" Kylie asked eagerly.

"Damn straight," Gary agreed with equal enthusiasm.

"Someone's keen," Jen noted.

"Well, we don't get to do this all that often," Gary replied.

"Yeah, and he'll probably get his dick wet," Kylie teased.

"Kylie!" Gary objected.

"Well, it's true. After all, it happens almost every time."

"Is that right Gary?" Jen asked, getting a kick out of Gary's obvious discomfort.

"Of course it is," Kylie answered instead, "it's like a meat market in there. In fact, you yourself are going to cause quite a stir," she told Jen.

"Why would I do that?"

"Well for a start, any fresh meat will attract the local boys like flies to a picnic, and secondly, with tits like yours in that top, well, they'll just lose their shit, is all."

"What's wrong with my top?" Jen asked, looking down to inspect her white crop top. It was off the shoulder with short, puffy sleeves, and it was elastic banded at the top and bottom, which almost perfectly shaped it to her ample, braless breasts, and also displayed a fair expanse of her midriff. "It's fashionable!"

"Fashionable or not, you look hot as all shit, and without a bra, well hot damn!" Kylie noted. "Right Gary?"

"She always looks good," Gary said, dodging the braless and hotness issues.

"Thanks, Gary," Jen said to him with a smile, before turning back to Kylie. She didn't see the blush that flooded his face, or the look down at her tits as she turned away.

"Should I change into something else?"

"Nah, it'll be fun to watch those Neanderthals falling all over you, and if you get given too many free drinks, you can share some with me!" Kylie laughed.

"Now I'm really worried," Jen said with a slight shudder.

"Oh relax, Sis, I doubt there's anyone in there you can't handle. It can't be any worse than the guys in the clubs back in Brisbane, right?" Andy suggested to her.

"Well, I guess that's true," Jen said, sparking up with a smile. "Let's go hit the pub!"

The foursome left the car and made their way into the hotel. Heads turned as they entered, the local patrons checking who the latest arrivals were. There were shouts of G'day across the room as friends recognised Gary and Kylie, who led their cousins over to a table where some of them were gathered.

"Who the hell is this prize?" one of the guys asked, before Gary could even introduce them. His eyes were devouring Jen with unashamed lust.

"This is a friend of mine from Brissie, named Jen," Gary said, slipping his arm around her waist companionably. "Jen, this is Barry," he indicated the guy who'd just spoken. "And these are Sally and Jess and Pete, and that's Banger."

Jen was surprised by Gary's sudden familiarity, but she didn't react outwardly, allowing her cousin to hold onto her, figuring there must be some purpose to his action; though she did seek clarification on that last name. "Banger?"

"Yeah, apparently he comes for a long line of blacksmiths, and they're always banging stuff," Gary laughed.

"Really? And here I thought it was because he banged anything that moved," Sally laughed.

"And a few things that don't," Jess added, drawing further laughs from the group.

"And this is Andy," Kylie supplied, introducing him to the group, watching to see who amongst the girls showed any interest, and watching to see if any of them appeared to catch his eye. She was pleased to see that as much as he appeared to check the girls out, his gaze didn't particularly linger on anyone, especially since Sally had her button-down shirt undone almost halfway down, with her ample cleavage on display. Like Jen, she too wasn't wearing a bra.

"So, drinks then!" Gary declared rather than asked.

"Beer thanks, Gary," Kylie said to her brother as he started heading toward the bar.

"Yeah, that works for me," Andy called out.

"Jen?"

"I'll just come with you," Jen replied, going with him.

"So what was that whole 'friend from Brissie thing about?" she asked, when they were out of earshot of the others.

"Protection," Gary replied, before ordering drinks from the bartender.

"Protection?" Jen asked with a laugh.

"Yeah, well let me put it like this. If they think you're my cousin, those drooling idiots will do everything they can to get in your pants, because they'll know there's no way they're cutting my lunch. If you're my friend though, they'll at least check there's nothing going on between us before they hit on you. So like, if you're interested at all in someone, let me know and I'll step aside, but if you don't want them harassing you, we can just like, pretend we're involved. Or that I'm at least trying to get involved."

"How chivalrous of you," Jen laughed, shaking her head. "But like, thanks. And I'll let you know if I want my strings cut."

They returned with the drinks and joined the others, the locals probing the visitors from 'Bris Vegas' for information about life beyond their small town existence, and trading jokes.

"So Kylie, you banging that dude, or what?" Sally asked later in the afternoon as they both made their way to the bathroom.

"Nope, I'm still a virgin," Kylie replied.

"He's kind of cute. I reckon if he was staying in my house, I'd be banging him."

"I didn't say we've done nothing, just that I haven't banged him," Kylie said defensively, feeling protective, and afraid Sally might be about to offer Andy something she hadn't.

"Oh really. Have you seen his dick?"

"Might have," Kylie replied with a blush.

"You totally have, then," Sally accused, responding to the blush. "Well, is it big?"

"It's a good size, not huge," Kylie said vaguely.

"And is sharing an option?"

"Sally!"

"Sorry, just hoping," her friend laughed.

When they returned to the others, Sally stepped up her flirting, much to Kylie's frustration. Jess seemed to rise to the competitive spirit, and she started flirting with Andy as well, which didn't help Kylie's mood any. God, even Suzy Marron seemed to have her eyes set on him, and she was seriously threatening to spill her massive tits out to get his attention every time he looked in her direction.

After a while, Kylie seized the opportunity to fetch another round of drinks, and to drag Andy away for a few moments.

"Your friends are fun," he declared happily, while waiting for the barman to pour everyone's beers.

"Yeah, I can see how you'd say that," Kylie responded with an edge.

"Is something wrong?" Andy asked, picking up on his cousin's vibe.

"Not wrong, exactly. They're just so blatant. They're like vultures."

"What do you mean?"

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"You seriously don't feel like a piece of meat on a slab?"

"They're just being friendly. Like, that's what country people are like, right? Especially when they've been drinking?"

"Most of us don't have half of our tits spilling out just to be friendly, though," Kylie laughed.

"Yeah, it's kind of hard not to notice Suzy's."

"I'm pretty sure if you gave her the chance, she'd show you a whole lot more," Kylie suggested.

"Can't see I'll be needing to," Andy replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah, like given like, you know, our tank swims and stuff, why would I want any of her?"

"Really? You might just be the best guy ever!" Kylie replied with a huge grin that was quickly matched by Andy's. They gathered up the drinks and returned to the others, with Kylie in a much better mood.

Over the course of the late afternoon and early evening, Jen drew plenty of attention. Her breasts in particular seemed to draw every male's eye in the pub, and plenty of guys managed to work their way over to offer to buy drinks for her. Their inferences that there was a lot more on offer were at best thinly veiled.

By the end of the evening, Jen was glad she'd been introduced as a friend of Gary's rather than as his cousin. And even better, once it had been made clear to Barry, Pete and Banger that Jen was off limits and uninterested, they too became her allies in fending off the attentions of the pub's other hopefuls. After all, if there was any chance she'd turn Gary down, they wanted to be first in line for the next shot.

At the end of the night, the four cousins headed upstairs to the pub's accommodations. They were far from swanky, but serviceable, with two single beds in each of the two rooms they'd booked.

"So girls in this one, boys in that one?" Gary suggested.

"Or we could mix it up," Kylie countered.

"Mix it up how?" he asked.

"Like Andy and I could take this room, and you and Jen could have the other."

Jen's gaze flicked between Kylie and Gary, wondering what Kylie was up to, and how Gary might feel about it.

"Why would we do that?" Gary asked.

"I dunno, just for a change?"

Gary's gaze flicked between his three relatives, and he tried to resist allowing it to linger on Jen's breasts. Like every other guy who'd been in the pub, he'd taken his fair share of opportunities to enjoy the delightful sight of the way they kept jiggling within her top.

"Well if everyone's okay with it, it's no skin off my nose," Gary said, tacitly offering Jen the chance to veto the plan.

"Sure, why not?" Jen replied. Kylie glanced at Andy with a poorly suppressed grin.

"I'm surprised Gary agreed to this arrangement," Andy said when he and Kylie were alone in their room.

"That's because you don't know him like I do. You see, normally when we come here, he'd hook up with one of the girls and get his dick wet, but he's been denied that this time because he has to share a room with someone. And to top it off, he's been watching every guy in the bar trying to hook up with Jen while pretending he's the one taking her home. So now he's in there hoping that even if nothing else happens, he'll at least get some sort of glimpse of those amazing tits to fuel his wank-bank. He doesn't even get the hope of a chance if he's stuck in a room with you."

"But wouldn't he be better off with you in his room then? Like if you've, you know, helped him out in the past, wouldn't that be a better chance for him?"

"Well maybe, but that wasn't the choice I gave him, because I wanted to be with you," Kylie replied. "Anyway, why worry about why it happened? It happened, and I'm glad!" Kylie stepped in close to her cousin and ran her hand over his pants, letting it linger on his crotch.

Andy's cock began to swell, and he slid a hand across Kylie's breast before bringing it up to her face and cupping her cheek as he leaned in to kiss her. Kylie melted into him and returned the kiss.

A frantic removal of clothing ensued, as they scrabbled at each other's buttons and fastenings.

---

"So, um, which bed would you like?" Jen asked Gary, as they both stood awkwardly in the room, uncommitted to choosing a bed..

"It really doesn't make any difference to me. Do you have a preference?"

"Um, I guess I'll take this one," she replied, tossing her bag onto the bed closest to her.

"Great," Gary replied, sitting on the bed opposite it.

"So, um, there's no bathroom?" Jen asked, looking around the room for an additional door.

"Oh, yeah. It's down the hall. It's a communal thing."

"So do like I change for bed right here, or go down there?"

"Well, usually I don't, um, need to worry about who I'm sharing with, to be honest, so I've always just changed here. But I can give you the room," he offered, standing up from the bed.

1...45678...19