Owned By My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looked very nice," Penny said as Erin sat there wide-eyed, gasping for breath.

"It was...very nice," Erin said, smiling as she stood up and saw that I had a big towel ready to wrap her in before helping her out of the tub.

"Continue," Penny said, Erin's eyes widening in surprise.

"Yes, ma'am," Erin said, a big smile on her face as she went back to the sitting room and crawled onto the massage table while I went to the drawers where all of the salves and lotions were kept, not to mention the tray full of sex toys.

As I got everything set up, Penny touched one of the butt plugs with a finger and one of the dildos, medium-sized ones, though the dildo seemed to be nearly as big as my own cock. Penny pulled a seat over and sat down, leaning back, her heels up on the edge of the chair, her pussy spreading open. Thankfully she wasn't in my direct line of sight, otherwise it would have been very difficult to concentrate, as I wanted to do a good job.

Erin sighed as I began on her back, my big hands easily covering most of it, working down to her lower back, then onto her ass cheeks which I filled my hands with, kneading and squeezing them, spreading them as far apart as I could, exposing her rosebud and petaled inner lips hanging down.

Picking up the butt plug that Penny had indicated, I lubricated it in my hand, then pressed it against Erin's exposed rosebud, surprised when it easily slid in, eliciting a sigh as her ass closed around the shaft, leaving only the glittering golden head visible.

Turning her over, I began with her neck and shoulders, then quickly moved down onto her chest, filling my hands with her breasts, pinching and pulling on her large, hard, thick ruby nipples until she gasped, then moved down over her stomach, almost touching her pussy, feeling her almost lifting her hips to meet my hand in anticipation, instead diverting to one of her legs and working my way down to her foot, then moving to the other leg and working my way back up, the whole time my eyes glued to her pussy, literally dripping juices onto the table, deeply pink inside.

When I lifted Erin's legs, my hands behind her knees, pressing them up until they were pressing against her chest, she moaned, even before I dragged my tongue through her pussy, fastening my lips on her big fat clit, teasing it with the tip of my tongue.

Erin cried out, arching her hips, pressing her pussy against my mouth as I sucked on her long pussy lips, stretching them, softly chewing on them as she mewled on the table. Sinking my tongue into Erin's pussy at last, I was immediately rewarded with a flow of tangy pussy juices washing onto my tongue. I totally forgot myself, amazed at how delicious her pussy was, how wet she was. Finally coming to my senses, I sat back, watching as Erin collapsed into the table, gasping for breath.

Picking up the dildo that Penny had indicated from the tray, I slid it into Erin's pussy, enjoying her throaty moan as her pussy seemed to suck it in. I started pumping it in and out of her pussy, my cock throbbing in front of me, fascinated by the way her long inner lips wrapped around the shaft of the dildo each time I pulled it back.

"I think you should do that differently," Penny said in a husky voice. "Stand above her head and lean over her body," she instructed.

"Like this?" I asked, moving around the table and standing above Erin's head, my cock hanging down over her face as I leaned over to grip the dildo sticking out of her pussy.

"Yes," Penny replied. "And when she opens her mouth, stick your cock in it."

"Really?" I asked, hardly daring to believe my luck. "What if I cum?"

"I expect you to," Penny replied. " I want you to fill her mouth with cum."

I wasn't going to argue, reaching down and bending my cock down, filling Erin's waiting open mouth, feeling her lips lock around the shaft, then her nose against my balls as my cock continued on into her throat. I groaned as I pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy, my cock tightening, then exploding, cum blasting into Erin's mouth.

"Yes, that's perfect," Penny said, a smile on her face as she watched Erin sucking me off, the dildo sticking out of her pussy as I just stood there and watched. "What do you think, Erin?" she asked when Erin finally released my cock, swallowing once again and licking her lips, wiping a stray bit of cum into her mouth.

"Oh, it was wonderful," Erin sighed, then laughed. "But I'm sure that if he practiced, he'd get even better."

"And I suppose you'd like to volunteer to help him practice?" Penny asked with a smile.

"Whatever Madam likes," Erin replied, sighing.

"And you," Penny said, looking at me, her hand on her hips. "That wasn't exactly the way Erin did it, was it?"

"Not exactly," I agreed. "It just seemed sort of natural to do what I did, though the best idea was yours," I added, grinning.

"I'm going to manoeuvre Clara Rogers into allowing you to give her a treatment," Penny said. "And I want you to do it just like you just did."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I watched the helicopter arrive from my bedroom window the next morning after watching Erin do Penny's morning toilet, having been studying the economics courses. I was very impressed to see that it was a Sikorsky S-76C, reputedly the finest private helicopter in the world, as opposed to Bruce's pair of Eurocopter Mercedes-Benz EC145s.

I was less impressed when I saw the woman who disembarked; thick-set in her 50s with a huge chest and a no-nonsense look on her face. I was already dressed in one of the blue raw-silk suits that had been made for me, a soft-lavender shirt with a lavender tie a few shades darker. I quickly decided that there was no chance a woman who looked like that would allow Penny to scheme her into a bath and massage session with me.

It was more than an hour later that Erin entered my room wearing today's peignoir in light green, which really set off her emerald eyes and curly red hair. I saw her smile when my gaze dropped down to her naked pussy beneath the peignoir, her long inner lips furled up beneath her big fat clit. As long as I live, I'll never forget the taste of her pussy.

"Madam requests that you join her," Erin said.

"Showtime," I said nonchalantly as I followed her to the patio dining area, as always appreciating the sight of her ass pumping up and down in front of me.

"Clara, please meet Alex, our newest employee," Penny said when I approached them sitting around one of the smaller, low round coffee tables in comfortable rattan chairs, Penny wearing a simple Dior dress that came down to just above her knees. "Alex, this is Mrs. Clara Rogers."

"Mrs. Rogers," I said, taking her hand and bending over it to softly press my lips to the back. "My pleasure."

"Oh, my!" Clara said, her face flushing. "He is rather presentable, isn't he?" she said, looking me up and down carefully.

"We think so," Penny replied, invoking Bruce.

"And are you educated, Alex?" Clara asked.

"I'm considering doing my PhD in Economics," I replied smoothly.

"That's a very lofty goal," Clara said. "I, myself, have four degrees, three from the Sorbonne and one from Cambridge. Where are you going to go to school?"

"I'm considering Wharton, Harvard, and Oxford," I replied. "I haven't made up my mind yet."

"And what do you do here?" Clara asked.

"Whatever is asked of me," I replied. "I keep up with my studies while I'm making my decision."

"Wherever did you find him, Penny?" Clara asked.

"Would you like to join us for a few minutes, Alex?" Penny asked. "Erin, please ask Juanita to bring a bottle of champagne."

"Yes, ma'am," Erin replied, turning towards the kitchen as I took one of the rattan seats around the low coffee table.

"I found him in one of those wonderful Thai massage parlours in San Francisco," Penny replied, smiling. "I was so impressed with his work that I asked him about himself. When I learned what he was doing, I offered him a job on the spot."

"What were you doing working in a massage parlour?" Clara asked.

"Well, I had to pay bills, and when I'm doing massage work, I can just put my hands on autopilot while I'm working on other things in my head," I replied, seeing the smile that almost appeared on Penny's face at my improvisation.

"But a Thai massage parlour?" Clara asked, a sour look on her face. "Aren't they rather seedy?"

"They can be," Penny replied, "but this particular one is known world-wide. Why would I be going there if it was seedy?"

"My specialty is tantric massage," I said, seeing Penny's eyes react in shock for just a moment.

"I'm not sure that I've heard of that," Clara said.

"It's more personal than most Western massages," I replied. "It concentrates on the body's innate Kundalini energy centered in the first chakra."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Clara said, turning a confused face to Penny.

"The first chakra is where the body's sexual energy, the Kundalini, is stored," I continued. "It's the foundation of our existence."

"Ah, just in time," Penny said when Juanita appeared with a bottle of Perrier-Jouët Rose champagne.

"In the middle of the afternoon," Clara scolded, her cheeks pinking a bit as she accepted a glass of champagne and promptly drained half of it. "You do seem very young to be so accomplished."

"I try never to hold someone's age against them," I replied, half bowing towards her from my seat.

"You really should try it, Clara," Penny said, smiling as she sipped her champagne. "My treat. There's no better way to relax."

"You do these...these Tantric massages?" Clara asked, draining her glass and holding it out to be refilled, Erin jumping forward to pour.

"I hired him because of it," Penny replied, laughing and not answering the question. "Even my staff loves it. Why, Erin here had one just the other day."

"Is that so?" Clara said, now sipping her champagne. "You allow your staff to have massages?"

"I appreciate my staff's happiness," Penny replied. "Alex enjoys it and it does nothing but create a good atmosphere."

I said nothing, though I wished I had been offered a glass of the champagne. It looked delicious and I was thirsty. Penny and Clara chatted about nothing as far as I was concerned and they did not include me in the conversation, though neither did Penny excuse me to leave.

"Well, this has been a wonderful lunch, Penny," Clara said, draining the last of her glass and the bottle all at once, her cheeks bright pink. "I'm so glad I came."

"So am I, Clara," Penny replied.

"It really is relaxing here," Clara said, looking out past the pool to the foothills.

"Nothing will relax you as much as one of Alex's massages," Penny said. "I do wish you'd let me treat you, make your visit that much more memorable."

"It might be nice," Clara said, eyeing me. "It's been ages since I've had a massage."

"Oh, I'd die if I didn't get one first thing in the morning and then again before going to bed," Penny said. "It keeps me young."

"Well, I'm past being young or dreaming about it," Clara said with a sigh. "Wouldn't you rather massage a nice young body?" she asked, looking at me.

"They're all young, they're all old, they're all bodies," I replied. "They're all in need of special attention. It gives me great pleasure to do that for someone."

"Well, I'd never forgive myself if I said no," Clara said, an attempt at a smile appearing on her face. "And I'd never hear the end of it from Dara. She said it was an uplifting experience."

"As good a description as any," Penny said, a big smile on her face. "Erin, please show Mrs. Rogers to the guest suite so that she can shower and change into a robe, then show her to my sitting room."

"Yes, ma'am," Erin replied. "If you'd follow me, Mrs. Rogers?"

"You had one of these massages?" Clara asked Erin as she followed her, shaking her head as she watched Erin's naked ass beneath the bottom of her peignoir, once again thinking about how hedonistic Penny was about some things.

"Yes, ma'am," Erin replied, looking back over her shoulder and smiling. "It's the best feeling in the world."

After Clara left with Erin, I went to my room and changed into my shorts, grateful for the fact that my cock was flaccid at the moment. Going to Penny's sitting room, I found her there waiting. I quickly set up the massage table, putting the trays of supplies out. Penny told me to only use the largest butt plug and dildo, so I put the others away, then covered the tray with a towel.

"I'm still not certain that this is a good idea," Clara was saying as she entered Penny's sitting room with Erin, stopping in her tracks, her mouth dropping open when she saw me in my shorts, my cock, though flaccid, perfectly outlined by the clingy material of the shorts.

"Come, sit for a minute while he finishes setting up," Penny suggested, indicating the sofa next to her. "There's nothing to worry about," she assured her. "I'll be here the whole time, as well as Erin."

"Yes, well," Clara said, fidgeting, making sure that the bathrobe that she was wearing was pulled tightly around her body, her huge chest making it difficult to overlap the two sides.

"The bath is ready," I announced from the bathroom door.

"Bath! I just took a shower," Clara said.

"It's a special mineral bath," Erin explained. "There are lotions and oils in the water to make your skin soft. It's the perfect way to relax your body and prepare it for the massage."

"I've never heard of such a thing," Clara said as she clambered to her feet, unable to stop some of her body from being exposed as she did so.

Penny led the way to the bathroom, Clara reluctantly following, then Erin.

"Oh, what a beautiful bathroom," Clara commented when she looked around.

"Thank you," Penny said, stopping next to me where I was standing next to the bathtub.

"Allow me," Erin said behind Clara, reaching up to take her robe from her.

"B-but he'll see me!" she gasped, holding the front tightly closed.

"Of course he will," Penny replied, laughing. "Here, maybe you'll feel more comfortable," she said, letting her peignoir slip from her body to waft down to the floor, leaving her naked next to me.

"You look so young!" Clara commented, her eyes taking in Penny's nakedness. "My god!" she gasped when I peeled my shorts down, releasing my cock to hang in front of me.

"You, too, Erin," Penny said.

"Yes, ma'am," Erin replied, dropping her peignoir to the floor.

"Well, I suppose I can't take a bath wearing this," Clara said, laughing nervously, her eyes riveted to my cock as she allowed Erin to remove her robe from behind, leaving her red-faced and as naked as the rest of us, her huge breasts surmounted by tiny pale nipples which were like hard little berries on the ends of her breasts. Her pussy was marked by a deep furrow between her heavy thighs.

"Allow me," I said, stepping forward and taking an arm. "So that you don't slip getting in."

"Oh, my!" Clara blushed, lifting a foot and stepping into the tub, the furrow of her pussy spreading apart to reveal a glistening pinkness and a fat clit. "This does feel nice," Clara said as she sat down in the warm scented water of the bathtub.

"This will exfoliate your skin," I said as I knelt down next to the bathtub and picked up the loofah as Penny sat in a chair on the other side of the tub, one foot up on the edge of the seat, completely opening and exposing her pussy, Erin standing next to her, her long inner lips unfurled and hanging down butterflied apart, her big fat clit above.

"Mmm," Clara sighed as I began to loofah her back, finding that even though she was thick-bodied, that it wasn't soft; quite the contrary, she was solid.

Getting her to lean back, I did her shoulders, then moved down to her chest, doing her huge breasts which caused her to gasp, especially when I'd capture her hard, tiny nipples between my fingers to pinch and pull on them.

"You have very impressive breasts," I said, now overtly filling my hands and massaging and kneading them.

"Oh!" Clara gasped. "That-that feels good," she said, sighing, her whole body finally relaxing.

I then moved down to her ample stomach, her eyes popping open and her mouth dropping when my hand moved between her legs, my fingers sliding into the furrow of her pussy and between her lips, sliding down to her rosebud and back several times, Clara finally groaning when I deliberately rubbed circles around her fat clit before moving to her thick thigh and working my way down, then up the other leg, once again reaching between her legs to rub her pussy, allowing a couple of my fingers to slip into her briefly before finally sitting back on my heels as she lay there gasping for air.

"I have never..." she tried to say. "No wonder Dara was so enthusiastic."

"And this is just the bath to prepare you for the massage," Penny said with a laugh.

"I know that I'm going to regret this, but I wouldn't miss it for the world," Clara said, laughing.

She allowed me to help her from the tub after I had wrapped her in a large bath towel, eyeing my now semi-tumescent cock rising in front of me. I led her back to the sitting room, helping her onto the massage table as Penny took a seat nearby, Erin standing at her side as I began to massage the lotion onto Clara's large back.

"Such strong hands," she said from the face cradle as I worked my way down her back, then onto her substantial ass, her whole body stiffening for a moment, then relaxing as I massaged and kneaded her substantial ass cheeks.

I heard her gasp when I let my hands slide down through the crack of her ass, over her rosebud and through the furrow of her pussy momentarily before moving to one thigh, working my way down to her foot, then moving to the other foot and working my way back up, this time blatantly letting one hand slide into the furrow of her pussy, my fingers encountering hot wetness as I picked up the butt plug with my other hand, lubricating it from the remaining lotions on my hand.

"Wha-what are you...oh, oh, oh," Clara moaned as I placed the tip of the butt plug against her rosebud and gently pressed, surprised when a couple of inches of it slid into her, at the same time a flood of juices soaking the fingers of my other hand that were in her pussy.

Gently working the butt plug, getting no objection or resistance from Clara, I succeeded in getting it into her ass, surprisingly easy in my mind due to the size of it, the glittering golden head between her ass cheeks.

Encouraging her to turn over, I covered her eyes with the flax-seed eye sack, Clara sprawled on the table, her arms and legs akimbo as she panted for breath. Beginning with her neck and then working down to her shoulders, I massaged the balm into her muscles, then moved down onto her chest, going directly for her huge breasts and taking them into my hands, squeezing and kneading them, pinching and pulling on her tiny, hard nipples.

Clara was breathing loudly and rapidly when I moved from her breasts down onto her substantial stomach, then slid my hands down towards her pussy furrow, feeling her trembling beneath my hands as at the last moment I diverted to one side, addressing her thigh and working my way down to her foot, then to the other leg, working my way back up.

I knew that there was no way that I was going to be able to push her knees up towards her chest, so I settled for pressing her thighs apart, which she assisted in, then using both hands I spread her pussy apart, revealing the glistening interior with the fat clit and the tiny, rilled inner lips.

I could hear Clara hyperventilating as I leaned forward and dragged my tongue through her pussy, then stabbed it into her, a long moan escaping from her mouth when I began sucking on her big clit, her whole body shaking, then juices bathing my tongue when I stuck it back into her.

1...34567...40