Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

When she was able to notice her surroundings, she was aware that Mike's staff had fallen out of her quim and a warm liquid was running out of her. She raised her face to look at her sibling. "Did you..." He nodded. She dropped her gaze and rested her face on his chest. "Damn, I didn't feel it." She turned her face to look at him. "I wanted to feel your cum splash against my vagina walls," she pouted. "Oh, well, I guess we'll just have to do it again, won't we?"

Mike laughed and pulled her to him for a kiss. "First, we have to finish this. Turn around so we can 69." Ellie grinned and crab walked her way into the 69 position, never losing bodily contact with her brother. As she moved her leg over his face, he grabbed her hips and pulled them toward his lips. "Don't swallow if you can help it. When we're done, we'll snoball our loads and leave you with a present for Mom."

"Are you sure? Isn't that along the lines of what you were saying?" She ran her tongue up the side of Mike's cock, already hard again. She felt the flat of his tongue sweep around her labia. "Mmm. That feels nice," she murmured, slurping his head into her mouth. In reply, Mike simply groaned.

"Well, isn't it?" she demanded.

"I don't know, El, and right now, I'm too busy with this pretty pussy to worry or think about any other," he said, thrusting his tongue as far into her as he could, causing her to moan around his cock's crown.

"Well, then, if you think it would be okay, you do it. I'll come along to watch, and if she isn't totally grossed out, maybe I'll join in. How would that be?" she asked, pushing her creamy pussy into his mouth. She felt him nod in reply.

She ran her tongue up all four sides of his member, and took all of him into her gullet, before pulling off him, her cheeks deeply hollowed by the force of her suction. "How you doing down there?" she slurred, trying not to lose any of the juices she had cleaned from him.

"Mmm duhn," he gurgled. Ellie laughed and crawled off him and turned to kiss him, and trade mouthfuls. After a brief tongue sparring match, which thoroughly mixed the fluids, she broke the kiss.

"Are you really going to go give that to Mom?" Mike nodded. "You're so nasty," she laughed. "I love you."

Maggie was just recovering from her second round with her silver bullet when Mike knocked at her door. "Come in," she called, straightening her covers. Mike opened the door and approached the bed. She noticed his strained smile, and wondered what was going on.

"What is it, honey?" she asked as he sat down on the bed. When he leaned in to kiss her without answering, she realized what was happening, and smiled. She met his kiss with her lips open, and met his tongue before it left his mouth. She hummed her approval and pulled him to her, lying back in the bed.

She felt Ellie pull the covers from her and crawl onto the bed. When she tried to back away from her son, he wouldn't let her, but increased the fervency in his kiss and began to fondle her breast, pinching the nipple in his palm. Ellie situated herself between Maggie's knees and placed a string of kisses up her thigh until she reached her quim.

Maggie managed to break the kiss and got one arm free. She reached down and pulled Ellie's face into her crotch. "You brats!" she exclaimed, "I hope you know what you're doing, Ellie, because I'm not letting you go until you're done. Michael, it's time for you to start nursing at my breast again. Get to it. Yesss, ooohhhh, sooo gooood. Yes, just like that, both of you.

"Thank you for the snoball. I gather it was from Ellie's kitty;." Mike nodded. "I thought I tasted something more than semen. Who do I get to thank for the idea." When Mike raised his head to reply, Maggie pushed him back down to her nipple. "Nobody said you could talk. Point."

Mike raised his arm and waved it about, vaguely pointing at Ellie and himself. "Both of you?" queried Maggie.

Ellie raised her face. "The snoball was Mike's idea, but I said he should deliver it." Maggie pushed her head down.

"Then, thank you both. This feels so good, I think I'll just go to sleep. See you in the morning." With a smile and a sigh, Maggie closed her eyes and relaxed into her pillow.

Ellie was alarmed. The only times she had ever received oral sex was when Mike did it for her, and she was always so highly aroused, she usually came in three or four minutes. She had already been busy in her mother's punani for twice as long as it took her to come, and now her mother was going to go to sleep. How could she do that?

She began to increase the speed and force she was using to flick her tongue against the tiny appendage at the top of her mother's slit. When Ellie increased her efforts, it elicited a moan from Maggie and increased pressure on the back of Ellie's head. The older woman's hips began to undulate, pushing into her daughter's mouth.

Mike was immediately aware of the increased activity in his mother's body, and increased the suction he used on her breast. He changed boobs and brought his hand into play on the one he abandoned, pinching, pulling and twisting the nipple. In a few minutes, the increased activity had the desired effect, and Maggie's body arched as she opened her mouth in a long, silent scream. Ellie was inundated in her mother's spend, totally surprised at the amount of fluid her mother produced in her climax.

The three of them lay there in a heap for a few minutes before Maggie moved. She pushed Mike into a sitting position and pulled herself up to sit against her headboard. When Ellie raised her face to look at Maggie, it glistened in the low light from the single lit bedside lamp. "Oops," laughed Maggie. "Do I need some dry sheets, Sweetie?" When Ellie nodded, she asked, "Would you, please?"

Ellie worked her way off the bed and pattered her way to the linen closet in the hall. Maggie looked at her son, love in her eyes. "What was this all about? Couldn't wait?"

"Not that, but... no, Ellie wanted me to come down and convince you to join us in making love. I thought this might be an acceptable alternative, since you had already told her no a few times."

Maggie smiled at her oldest. "Very acceptable. Now, help me strip the bottom sheet and put the bed back together. Then you two can go back to doing what you were up to which led to this. Or get some sleep, seeing how late it is," she added, looking at clock. "There's not a whole lot of night left, and you don't want to spend all day in bed, or do you?" she asked with a smile.

"Not til Wednesday," he grinned, making her blush.

After changing Maggie's bed, Mike and Ellie went back to his room, to sleep. They fell asleep with Mike spooning his sister, cradling a breast with one hand and supporting his head on the pillow with the other arm. When Maggie looked in on them in the morning, their positions were reversed, with Ellie spooning Mike, her visible hand in possession of his morning wood.

Ellie was awake when Maggie looked in and smiled her good morning greeting, beckoning her mother to come in. Responding to Maggie's puzzled look, she asked, "He's always like this in the morning. Are all men? I'd think it would hurt."

"I don't know about all, but, yes, most men wake up hard. You'll hear them refer to their morning wood, or piss hard. Some of them call it their breakfast boner. Back in the days I was more active sexually than I have been recently, I used to like waking my lover up with a morning bj. And they always seemed to really appreciate it. I think the sense of urgency from their bladder makes them more sensitive somehow."

Seeing a devilish gleam develop in her daughter's eye, she laughed and said, "I'm going down to make coffee and start breakfast, or brunch. It's already ten o'clock."

"Okay, Momma. We'll be down as soon as I get Sleepy here in functioning order."

Maggie looked back over her shoulder as she went out the door. "How do you spell that?" eliciting a hearty laugh from the lusty brunette as she slid her mouth down the rigid staff her big brother sported.

Part XVII

After Mike took Ellie to the local Planned Parenthood as he had promised, it was a relaxing day of family togetherness. After a late breakfast of fruit, yogurt and scones, Maggie had surprised her children by announcing she was going for a dip in the pool. As they watched, she pulled off her tee shirt as she walked toward the french doors, revealing that she would be topless. By the time she reached the pool apron, she was dropping her panties in the grassy surround. Mike watched, open mouthed, as a very nude Maggie executed a perfect jack knife off the diving board.

He and Ellie quickly cleared the breakfast dishes and joined their mother outside. It was perfect May afternoon. The sun was bright and warm, tempered by a gentle on shore breeze. Knowing how uncomfortable sunburn could be, Mike, ever the attentive son and brother, offered the women his services in applying a combination sun block and moisturizer. Needless to say, they accepted.

He spent an enjoyable half hour applying the lotion to every part of their bodies, turning the application into an extended caress. From his point of view, his only flub came when he attempted to apply the lotion to his mother's inner labia. She had gently grabbed his wrist and shook her head. "That's for later," she whispered as she let it go. Not for the first time that day, or the last, he had felt a surge of blood to his groin.

After he had finished lotioning them, mother and sister had joined forces to protect him from the ravages of the sun. Recognizing the terrible danger it might present, they applied all four hands to the job of protecting his manhood. Using techniques known only to the feminine half of the population, they were able to bring him to the brink of climax and hold him there for an extended period of time.

When he made the observation that he had been told such caresses were for later, his mother replied that the inner labia weren't as exposed to the sun as his organ, and that the effects of sunburn on said organ were too horrible to contemplate, possibly putting it out of commission for a month or more. Did he really want to chance that?

However, his observation did result in a lull in the activity as his mother suggested he roll over so they could tend to his back. While he was flipping over, one of the women reached between his legs and pulled his member down so it was positioned between his thighs when he settled down on his front side.

He started to complain about the discomfort when one of the two began to lightly tickle his crown. As she concentrated on his frenulum site, he stopped resisting and gave into the sensation, creating a trail of silvery liquid nearly to his ankles.

"Oops," laughed Maggie. "Looks like we overdid it, Ellie; sorry about that, honey. You should go in the pool and rinse off the few bits which splashed on your legs."

He did, and after that, the tenor of their interactions was more 'normal family' than 'lets see how much we can turn each other on.' Even when reapplying the sun block, touches to the various erogenous zones were treated as everyday occurrences, not something to be excited by. Soon, it was as if the whole family had practiced naturalism their whole life.

As the afternoon waned, the topic of dinner came up. Ellie requested burgers and dogs done on charcoal, with potato salad. After a very brief consultation, they decided to pass on the baked beans and settled on cold pickled beets. They quickly perused the pantry and discovered they had everything they needed.

After putting the potatoes on to cook, Mike threw on some shorts and drove to the closest video store where he picked up DVDs of 'the Dragon Tattoo,' Contagion,' and the latest release in the Midsomer Murders series. On the off chance his sister and mother were in more of a chick flick mood, he picked up the two Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan hits.

While Mike was gone, Maggie and Ellie laughed about how they had teased the young man. Maggie raised her eyebrow at the younger woman. "Are you up for a little fun, sort of like last night, and perhaps a little more?"

Ellie looked at her mother, a shocked smile on her face. "What..."

Part XVIII

They had left Mike in charge of putting the meal together while they went off to shower. During dinner they kept him busy getting up and down, to get, and to return, condiments, silverware, relishes, crudites, clean glasses, bottle openers, what-have-you. Their goal was to take a tired Mike into the den to watch TV.

They looked at his selections and chose the one film they knew he could practically recite. When he tried to excuse himself they implored him to stay; after all, it was Ellie's last night home until next summer. With the carb rich meal, the day in the sun, the activity during dinner, and the sweet dessert wine Maggie had found, Mike was dozing by the time Jonah was dialing Dr. Marcia.

Carefully, Maggie placed cotton make-up pads over his eyes and bound them in place with a scarf. Meanwhile, Ellie was busy securing his hands at his waist so he couldn't use them. They struck the mother lode in luck. Mike didn't even stir until they were done. They even had time to slip a pair of mittens over his hands so he wouldn't be able to feel anything.

Maggie shook him gently and called his name. "Mike! Mike, honey, wake up." He awoke with a start and began to flail about when he discovered he couldn't see or move his arms.

"What the Fuck!" he shouted, calming down when he felt his mother's hands on his chest.

"Shhh. Easy, honey. Relax; you're alright. Now, Ellie and I are going to lead you to my bedroom where we are going to play a little game. We are going to strip you, at least as far as we can, and position you in the middle of my bed. We're going to be touching you, either separately or together. You will have one guess to identify one of us, either the one touching you, or which of us is doing what to you.

"If you are right, we take off the blindfold and we'll continue doing what we were doing. However, if you are wrong, the game is over. The blindfold comes off, your hands are released and you go back to your bed, alone.

"Do you understand the rules?"

Mike laughed. "Let me be sure. If I don't say anything, you guys will continue with the touching. If I guess and guess right, then the only change is, the blindfold comes off, but if I guess and guess wrong, everything stops."

"I knew you were smart, Mikey," chuckled Ellie. "This is going to be so much fun."

"Oh, I almost forgot. You can't climax unless you guess first," Maggie said, the smile on her face clear in her voice.

"You gotta be shittin' me!" cried Mike.

"If you do, you'll be taken to your bed and left there, blindfolded, and bound until morning."

"How in hell am I..."

"You're a smart bear. I'm sure you'll figure it out. We'll do our best to keep you from having an orgasm, but, as I'm sure you are aware, sometimes, shit happens." Mike just groaned and let them lead him to Maggie's bedroom.

As they removed his shorts and jockeys, Mike became aware that his sister and mother were close enough in size that he couldn't tell them apart. And the way each caressed his body as they did so did not offer any clue. Their hands on his tool felt the same. He thought about what they might do and hoped he would be able to differentiate them by technique if they performed oral sex on him.

When Mike was pushed down on the bed he remembered watching the deliverymen assemble his parent's bedstead. Inside the frame they had secured a platform, on which they had placed a high quality extra firm king sized mattress, one of those where each individual coil spring was individually wrapped and attached, and topped it with a six inch thick memory foam pad. An elephant could sit down on the side of the bed and he wouldn't be aware of it.

His only hope of 'winning' this game, if there was such a thing, was that the women wanted to stretch it out as long as they could.

Part XIX

It began simply enough, very much like his caresses to his mother the day before: lightly stroking his chest and abs in ever widening and interlocking circles. "You're making this is too easy," he said, grinning. "That's both of you."

"Are you sure?" Maggie asked, her voice seemingly right above his face. "Do you want to make that a guess?" she went on. Suddenly he was aware of something, someone tickling the bottom of his feet as they pulled his legs apart while the circles grew larger.

"Uhh, no," he muttered, trying to pull his feet from the person tickling them.

"Shhh, relax and just let it happen. This is all meant to give you pleasure. To help you appreciate it, there will occasionally be some discomfort, but it won't last long. Just like when you cook. Almost any spice by itself either tastes awful, or might burn the tongue, but mixed in with other ingredients, mmm, delicious."

"Uhh huh, I understand, I think. I...I'll try to relax."

"Good boy. Have you figured out who's doing what to your body yet?" the laugh was clear in her voice, clearly a challenge.

He was about to answer when he felt his legs being pulled apart. Something, it felt like a feather, was tickling at his ankle. As soon as he became aware of it, the sensation began moving up his leg, accompanied by what could only be hair. Long hair, it had to be Ellie; then the same sensation began on the other ankle, so that he was feeling the hair and the feathery touches on both legs at the same time. "Oh, shit!" he thought. "The feathers, it's gotta be tongues. Omigod, are they..."

When the sensation reached his knees, he felt his legs being pulled outwards again. Just before it became uncomfortable, they pressed on his knees, bending his legs so that he looked like a frog waiting for dissection. The women began substituting kisses and nips for the light tonguing they had been doing. That, and the thought that he might soon be getting a blow job from his mother brought Mike to the edge. Instinctively, his hips began a rhythmic thrusting.

Maggie reached over and tapped her daughter on the shoulder and waved her away from Mike, nodding toward his groin. Ellie saw the thrusting, and saw the deep color of Mike's crown, eliciting a devilish grin. She pursed her lips and leaned in, as if to blow out a candle. With a laugh, Maggie grabbed Mikes staff at the bottom, pinching it firmly.

"This doesn't count, Mike. When it's necessary, I will do this from time to time, to keep you in the game. Just relax, now, and catch your breath. We're about to start again. Do you need a drink of water, or anything else?"

"N...No, I'm fine, I guess. H..how far are you planning to go?"

"Unh uh. No clues. Besides, that depends on you and how long you can hold out." She released his dick and he felt them crawling over him, back and forth, a half dozen times, until he had no idea where anyone, including himself, was located.

The first thing he felt was, he was sure, a set of fingers spider walking up his right thigh, to be immediately copied on his left. Then there was a tongue lapping at his ball sac, and someone trying to inhale one of his nuts. He couldn't restrain his body and it pushed his hips up, accompanied by a deep moan.

Someone, it sounded like Ellie, tittered, but he couldn't be sure. He had decided not to guess until he absolutely had to come, wanting to see how far Maggie and Ellie were willing to go. Ellie, he was sure, wouldn't balk at fucking him in front of Maggie, but what would Maggie do?

She was fine with her children screwing each other down the hall from her bedroom. Would she tolerate it in the same room, with her watching? She had told them both she planned to fuck her son two days and three hundred miles from here. Could she/would she take the game that far that she actually slid her pussy over his knob and down his rod?

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers