Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"Huh? You had a crappy date for your Senior Ball?"

"I said a lot like, not just like. I was fifteen and had been invited to the Junior Prom by a junior boy I had a crush on. When he asked me I was in seventh heaven, never thinking I had no idea how to do any of the typical ballroom dances. My mother brought that up when I told her I was going to need a dress. When I realized I wouldn't be able to dance with my date, I was ready to call him and cancel, but Mom called my brother into the room and coaxed him into teaching me to slow dance, as they put it.

"Over the next two months, Jimmy and I became good friends, and one weekend, a couple of weeks before the Ball, we became lovers. I had heard some of the girls talking about what happened to boys when they danced close, and I sort of panicked. I asked Jimmy, and he said it would be easier to show me than try to explain. He showed me everything... as often as we could find the time. Right up until he left for school."

"And did your date benefit from Jimmy's instruction?" Mike asked with grin.

"Not as much as would have liked, I imagine. He didn't get into my pants, but I got into his." She laughed. "He must have had a hell of a time cleaning his spunk off the steering column of his dad's Buick."

"Wow, so... do you think Uncle Jim ever did Gramma?"

Maggie was silent a long two minutes, looking out the side window. Mike glanced at her several times to see if she had fallen asleep. When she answered, it was so softly he could hardly hear her. "I'm not certain, but... yes, I think so.

"My father was so much like Harry, you'd have thought Harry was his son. I know of at least two women he had affairs with, and they were no prize, either of them.

"He didn't just ignore Mom, like Harry has me. He was always belittling her in front of us. I'd see Jimmy bristle when he did that, and then when Dad left, Jimmy would go find Mom to comfort her. I never had a sense he was her favorite, but she always had a special smile for him, especially after he'd go to her after one of Dad's rants.

"For an eighteen year old, looking back, he was an extremely skilled lover. Someone had to teach him."

Mike slowed as they approached the Whitehall village limits. A few minutes later he pulled into one of the two gas stations in town. "Potty stop and fill up, then the grocery store, and other necessary stops. We should be at the cabin in an hour, with time enough for a, ah, swim." Maggie looked at him with eyebrows raised, and a sexy smile.

"Is that what they call it now?" Mike actually blushed.

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers