Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

"The kitchen I can guarantee, the first of July; I might have to hold off on the after for a bit, but I won't know, for sure, until then."

Maggie kept her head buried in the menu, biting back a smile. Before Evie could respond, she asked, "So, Evelyn, what would you recommend this evening?"

"Hmmh? Oh, the wiener schnitzel. It's served with a spicy, but not hot spices, tomato gravy and home made German spaetzle."

"Sounds good, with a tossed salad. Do you still have your house dressing? It was like a spicy french with blue cheese crumbles." Evie nodded and looked at Mike, who echoed his mother's order. As the young woman walked away, Maggie smiled and said, "Now there's a younger woman I should think you'd be interested in."

"Not to be crude, Mom, but I've been there; done that and it was fun, but there wasn't any spark. We were into each other pretty heavily for one summer and into the fall.

"She even came up to school for the fall festival, but when she wasn't there, she really wasn't there, if you know what I mean. That summer, we had been like rabbits, but when I went back to school, I missed the regular sex, but not her, and I know how awful that sounds, but from what she said, it was the same for her."

"Even so, friends with benefits with her would be more appropriate than..." She cut short her comment as Evie brought their salads and sat them down in front of them. When she walked away, Maggie continued, "Surely you see that."

"Did you enjoy last night?"

"What? What does that have to do with..."

"Did you? Simple question. Did you have fun last night? Would it have been as enjoyable with anyone else? "

Maggie blushed and hid her face, examining her salad. "But, Mike, surely you can see... you're still young and have a whole lifetime ahead of you. You shouldn't be wasting it pursuing someone..."

"I love?" He picked up his drink and took a long sip. Maggie glanced up at him, a shy, loving smile on her face.

"You're impossible to talk to about this," she complained, smiling.

"Depends whether I'm talking to Meg or Maggie."

With a heavy sigh, Maggie nodded her head. "As long as there are folks around who know us... You know, if it continues after we get back, you are going to have date other women, and I am going to have to start seeing other men; possibly sleeping with some of them."

Mike closed his eyes, nodded and sighed. He realized he was going to have to tell her about his 'research' project for his father.

Part XXVI

Dinner conversation changed to preparation for the trip. He had crated the groceries he had purchased that morning, and Maggie had been busy right along, packaging perishables they could take along and use. They could all be put into a cooler for the trip. That just left clothes, bedding and entertainment types of gear–CDs, DVDs, books, games, etc.

On the way to the mall to retrieve his car, there was a weighty silence, as if each was waiting for the other to say something. It wasn't until Mike pulled up to his car that the silence was broken when they both began to speak.

"Mom," Mike started.

"Mike," Maggie said. The coincidence, after the long silence, made them both laugh. Without considering where they were, Mike reached out and gently wrapped his hand around the back of Maggie's head to pull her face to his for a kiss. Lips parted, tongues met and played.

When Maggie finally pulled away, he said, "I'll see you at home, Meg." She nodded, with a smile she couldn't stop or hide.

She waited until he was in his car and had pulled out before she started, to follow him to Belle vista Drive. He pulled his SUV into the garage, while she left hers in the drive. In the house, they met in the kitchen and embraced.

Maggie pulled back and placed her hands on his shoulders. "As much as I'd love to make love with you right now..."

"I know, Mom. There is still a craphouse full of work to get done, and we need to get up early. Can we at least share the bed?"

"We'll see." She slid her hands up behind his head and pulled him to her for a gentle, loving kiss. "It's not fair," she said, breaking the kiss. "If you weren't my son, I would marry you the instant my divorce became final. We aren't supposed to fall in love with our children, not the kind of love I feel for you."

"Tell me about it. I've been fighting it since I knew what love and sex was all about." He bent forward and kissed her lightly, again. "I'd better get busy. That table is looking mighty inviting.

"I'm gonna go up and pack my bag. For now, when you get something ready to go into the car, just pile it in the front hall. When we have everything, and see what we're dealing with, it'll be easier to pack."

By midnight, they had the car packed. Mike pulled the Volvo into the garage and came back into the house through the kitchen. As he came into the living room, he found Maggie looking at a pair of black and white photos that had hung there as long as he could remember, tears making their way down her cheeks. One of the photos was a mountain valley, full of summer flowers, snow capped peaks in the background against a clear sky with puffy clouds floating above the peaks.

The other showed basketball player in flight toward a dunk, his arm cocked above his head; his palm barely in contact with the ball; his legs spread wide like a hurdler's; a ring of light, like a halo, around his head where sweat had apparently caught the flash from the camera. Looking at it, you could almost hear the roar of the crowd, blurred in the background.

He walked up behind Maggie. "Those are great photographs. So different, and yet, by the same person. I always found that amazing."

"Yes. He was an amazing photographer. You would have liked him."

"You knew him?" She nodded. "Do you know where he is now?"

"He was killed in Iran, covering the aftermath of the Gulf War. He was riding with some British troops when they were ambushed. I'll tell you about him tomorrow, on the road." She turned and caressed his cheek before lightly kissing him on the lips. "Good night, sweetie. I'll call you in the morning, about 7: 30."

Part XXVII

Sunlight streaming in his window woke Mike about seven. A strange pressure against his back made him reach back to push away the covers he thought must have bunched up there. When his hand found another person, he flipped over to find his mother smiling at him.

"I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't get to sleep. I thought if there was another body in bed with me, it would help; I was right."

He leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "You should have woken me."

Maggie grinned and shook her head. "I wanted to get some sleep. Waking you would have been the wrong thing to do, but I will share the shower with you. You have to behave, though. I'd like to get an early start."

"Spoilsport," he answered with a grin. "I've waited eight years, I guess I can wait another eight hours." Since his bed was against the wall, he crawled over his mother to get out of bed, dragging his morning wood across her naked abdomen.

"Tease," she laughed. "Are you going to be able to control that in the shower?" With a rueful pout, he shook his head. "Poor baby," she chuckled. "I'll hurry, then. Why don't you go put on coffee. Make enough to fill the thermos, so we can have some on the way."

He nodded, saying, "I'd rather join..."

"I know, sweetie, and I promise you, once we get to the cabin, you can fuck me anytime, as often as you want, where ever, and however you want, as long as there's no one around who knows how we're related. In this state, and in NY, it is still illegal, and could mean prison for both of us, not to mention the scandal."

"I know," he said nodding, with a grin, "but it would be worth it." Before she could respond he turned and was out the door. Maggie watched him leave with a smile on her face, showing she understood the message behind his words.

They were on the road by ten, headed for the interstate which would take them north, beyond Saratoga, to the village of Whitehall. It was three hours to the village, and then another half hour over back roads and lanes to get to their property. In the village they would stop and shop, and alert the local police they were at the cabin. They would also stop to alert the caretaker they had contracted with to keep an eye on the property that they would be there, and give him the schedule of tenants for the upcoming season. Barring major delays, they expected to be at the cabin around three.

Considering it was a midweek mid-morning, the traffic had been moderately heavy, but not enough to delay them greatly. After stopping to pick up some bagels and cream cheese, they were soon on I-91, headed for Springfield to pick up I-90. Mike kicked in the cruise control and concentrated on not hitting anyone.

"You were going to tell me about that photographer," he said to his mother.

"I was hoping you'd forget. It was a time in my life I'm not terribly proud of; not really ashamed, given the circumstances, but not proud."

"So, who was he, and how did you meet him?"

"His name was Rex Lyons, and he was your father; your's and Ellie's." She was quiet for several seconds, letting the information sink in while she put her memories of Rex in order.

"It was just before my seventeenth birthday. I had been modeling for about a year and got an assignment for a shoot down on the coastal islands in whichever one of the Carolinas it was. Rex was just starting a work experience sequence through his college and was working with RoscoV, a fairly talented fashion photographer of the time. I was one of six models, three young men, probably your age, and two other girls, around twenty. I was the youngest, but not the least experienced, so I should have known better.

The weather that day was, for a fashion shoot, horrible. The light was either feast or famine. They'd spend a half hour getting the shot set up, and then the sun would disappear for that long, so we sat around waiting a lot. One of the guys had a thermos of punch, with a punch, he broke out and shared. Even though I had been working for over a year, I had never had anything to drink stronger than coffee, and it didn't take much to get me silly.

After the second or third cup, the guy who brought the punch suggested we go for a walk. To be blunt, we screwed, and before we were done, one of the other two guys showed up. He waited for, I don't recall his name, none of them except Rex, to finish before getting ready for his turn. If he hadn't, he probably would have gotten a blowjob, but Rex showed up before the guy fucking me came and told them I was only sixteen and if I wanted to complain, they could end up in jail for raping a minor.

That was more scare tactics than anything else. When Ros found out, he didn't care we were fucking, but he blew his top when he learned they were drinking. Anyway, that night after dinner, I went to Rex's room to thank him for what he had done and wound up spending the night.

That was a week before I met Harry. When you were born, I knew right away Rex was your father. You have his eyes, and dimpled chin. When I told Harry I was pregnant, it was a desperation move. I didn't really know who the father was, but figured, if anyone could support me, it was him.

When you were about nine months old, Harry started talking about a second child and we stopped using birth control of any kind. We had more sex in the next six months than in all the rest of our relationship put together I think; it was like every other day, and twice on weekends.

Then, totally out of the blue, I got a call. Rex was in charge of a shoot up in Boston, a mothers and babies theme. I could take you with me. Drive up Tuesday, do the shoot Wednesday, home on Thursday, with a nice paycheck for Christmas.

I had barely spread out your changing mat when there was a knock on the door. Rex had asked the desk to notify him when I checked in, and had arranged for us to be right across the hall from his room. As soon as he saw you, he knew who you were. We had dinner together in the hotel, and he spent the night with me. That was the night Ellie was conceived.

Turns out, Rex was bisexual and had spent the night before with a Brazilian sailor and picked up some kind of parasite. A single celled thing with an encyclopedia for a name. The result was that it wound up forming half dollar sized cysts all over the outer surface of my uterus.

It didn't have any effect on the baby, but I was sicker than a dog for the entire pregnancy, and much of the next year. It did enough damage that I can't get pregnant. Rex heard I was pregnant again and came to see me one day when Harry was out of town. When he saw how sick I was and heard about the cysts which were forming, he told me about his liaison with the sailor. The next I heard about him was that he was doing news photography in the Gulf."

"And you never saw him again?"

"No, he was killed shortly after Ellie was born." Maggie was quiet for a moment. "That's enough about my past sins. Time for your true confessions," she said, looking at him with a sly smile.

"I got nothing to confess. Up to now, the wildest thing I've done is the other night. Everything else has been drunken frat parties or backseat bangs. Evie was the only thing even approaching serious."

"Only thing? Is that how you think of her? I'm ashamed of you, Mike. Then tell me, who was your first lover and how did it happen?"

"My first time? Oh, wow! I'm not sure...mmm, do you remember Mrs Olivero?"

"Marguerita, my secretary? She was your first time? I don't believe it. She is always so religious...how did you...?"

"It was at the beginning of my senior year in high school. I needed to get some information I had stored on your computer and went in on a Saturday morning. She was there, and madder than hell. I mean, she was so mad I heard her using the f-word under her breath several times."

"Rita? Puerto Rican woman, mid forties, about five four, kind of plump, big busted, wears her hair in a braid wrapped around her head. That Rita?"

"That's her. She found out her husband had been sleeping with their neighbor while Rita was at work, and got her pregnant.

"As I was saying, she was there when I got to your office, and she was walking around, shoving furniture around and slamming doors. I asked if something was wrong and got a five minute harangue in Spanish. I caught just enough of it, between the street Spanish I picked up from my friends and my high school Spanish, to understand what she was talking about, and got her calmed down enough speak to me in English.

"I told her what she should do is to find herself a boyfriend and tell her husband if he wants to screw around, so will she. She laughed and asked where would she, an old, fat Puerto Rican woman, find a boy friend. I said she wasn't that old or fat, and there would be lots of guys who would like to be with her. I don't know if she was joking, or serious or what, but when she said to name one, I told her I would.

"She got a funny look, like she didn't believe me, then patted my cheek and turned to walk away. I caught her from behind, accidentally grabbing her boobs, and held her tight, telling her again what she needed to do was to find a boy friend who would satisfy her needs.

When I said that, she turned around with an expression I can only describe as lust, and she began chattering away in Spanish again, something about adolescentes cachondos (horny teenagers). I kissed her, and in a few seconds she was kissing back. We did it three times that afternoon, and she taught me a whole lot about foreplay and oral sex."

"So, Rita Olivero, my secretary...Fall of your senior year, that's five years... omigod," Maggie laughed. "I think you might be a daddy. She had to take a medical leave the Spring you graduated because she was pregnant and due in late May, early June."

Mike coughed and looked at his mother, relaxing when he saw her smile. "Since we're discussing firsts, when was yours, and how did it happen?"

"That's enough talk about sex for now. Tell me about this job you're doing for your father."

With a half smile, he glanced at her and said, "I was hoping you'd forget." He concentrated on driving for several minutes, before deciding to tell her everything.

"Thursday, when I got home, I walked in on Dad and his new redhead going at it on the living room floor. He tried to explain it away by saying your sex life was pretty much non-existent.

"Knowing you, and knowing Dad, I was pretty sure it was more his fault than yours, and offered to keep you from discovering what he was doing with her, and to broker a divorce with a fair settlement, pretty much what I offered to do with or for you that night."

"Except that when you talked to me, you already knew he'd accepted the idea."

"He'd already told me he wanted a divorce. Persuading you was supposed to be the challenge. He thought you were afraid to be alone and that's why you were resisting discussing the issue. I hinted that I would be taking you out and introducing you to a more adventurous social life.

"I also got him to sign an agreement that, starting yesterday, he can't use any of your actions this summer as reason for the divorce. He also agreed to pay me a hundred bucks a day until I start work, and to pay all our expenses until then."

Maggie laughed, "Oh, shit, Mike! I'm sorry, but his signature on a piece of paper doesn't mean crap to Harry, if ignoring it will gain him an advantage."

"This one will. If he uses any of our actions this summer as evidence, or as a reason for the divorce, you get the agreement, in a sealed envelope, which says he knew of my plans and approved them, and that, in using our actions, he gives up any claim to the family's joint assets and agrees to pay all your expenses for the divorce.

"He gives up the stock and the real property–house, apartment and cabin. All he's left with is his stock and salary, out of which he has to pay your expenses, legal, living, investigative, whatever, for the divorce. The only issue it doesn't cover is the company shares."

Maggie twisted in her seat and looked at her son. "What did you do with my son, and where did he go? Shit, Mike!" She wrapped her arms aroundd her chest and shuddered. "Sometimes, you're so much like Harry, it's scarey."

"Except for the scarey part, that's what he said when I told him what would happen if he tried to cite your actions this summer. Accused me of being a chip off the old block. I almost had second thoughts about it." He looked at her. "Almost. Instead, I told him he had to bail on this trip. He probably would have anyway, but I needed to be sure I'd have you to myself for the three weeks."

Maggie shook her head, a wry smile on her face. "So that evening and the next day, they were just an elaborate ploy to get me alone, and naked, for three weeks. What would you have done if I decided to stay home, or if Ellie had decided to come with us?"

"Well, you know, Ellie coming along wouldn't have been a problem. It would have been the other night, all month long. If you had decided to stay home, I don't know. Hadn't thought that far ahead. Are you mad, or disappointed?"

"I suppose I should be, but not at you. At Harry, for being so sneaky. As for you, I think I'm flattered that you'd go to all this trouble for me. I know it's all extremely taboo, but that just adds to the spice of it. And it is nice to know someone cares about me that much.

"How much further is it?"

" We just passed Saratoga; probably an hour. Why?"

"You asked about my first time. Given what you just told me, I guess I can tell you about it, so there aren't any secrets. It was a lot like Ellie's."

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers