Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,080 Followers

Mike resolved to find out.

Part XX

The spider walking fingers were approaching the juncture of his thighs. The mouth abandoned its task and began to slowly nibble its way up his shaft to the now purple plum which functioned as his glans. There it was joined by the other pair of lips tasked with pleasuring him.

Together the two sets of lips and tongues worked over his glans until it was obvious that he was about ready to blast a hole in the ceiling. Maggie reached out and pinched the base of his cock again, provoking another deep, almost guttural, moan.

"Easy, sport. Or are you ready to try a guess?" Maggie asked and kissed him on his open lips. He heard a smack, and felt his mother jerk away, laughing.

"No fair," Ellie stated, "unless I get a free kiss, too."

"Okay," Maggie said, her amusement plain. "Go ahead, but be gentle. We don't want him to come, yet."

"Well," his sister answered, "we just wouldn't count it. Think how much longer he might last."

To Mike it sounded like they were right by his head, but he could feel their hands on his cock. When he heard Ellie's comment on making him last longer, he emitted an involuntary groan. Her lips came down and pressed on his, her tongue barely grazing his lips. "Don't worry, Mikey; we'll be gentle."

He heard them walking around the bed, and felt them climbing over him. Then all four hands were sliding down his cock. They slid over his glans, smearing the pre-cum there around the plum shape and spreading it down his shaft and lubricating their hands at the same time. He could tell they were taking turns and alternating their hands but there was no way to tell them apart, and they were working silently. Had he been able to see, the mother-daughter pair were engaged in a fierce lip lock while they jointly jacked off their son/brother.

In a few minutes they could feel he was at the danger point again. "Are you ready to guess, Mike, or should I pinch it off again?"

"P...p... pinch it, please," he was able to gasp out. He felt, he was sure, his mother pinch his cock at the base, just above his sack, then one of them licked his crown and gently blew on it. "N..no fair, Ellie. It's a time out."

Both of the women laughed. "What makes you think that was me?" asked his sister.

"Experience," he laughed.

"Hmmph," was her only reply. A few seconds later, Maggie released her grip and he sensed the women moving again.

Part XXI

He was slightly startled when he felt the memory foam next to his head react, and then a knee brushed his cheek. He caught the scent of arousal and felt the moist heat of an aroused vagina settle on his face. As the woman shimmied around to find her best position, he felt a warm mouth envelop his glans and slide down his shaft.

The pussy covering his face started humping it, obviously asking for stimulation. When he was slow to respond, the mouth on his dick pulled off with a loud 'pop'. As soon as his mouth opened and his tongue made its presence known, he felt the damp heat on his cock again.

Whoever was delivering the blow job was good. It was stimulating, but not so much that he was ready to blast her tonsils. When he felt ready for stronger stimulation, he began to pay more attention to the clit dangling above his mouth. He started pulling at it with his lips, and flicking it with his tongue. He was surprised when there was no comparable increase in activity on his rod.

When the obvious answer occurred to him, for the first time since the 'game' began, he felt he had some control over how it would end.

The woman riding his face soon began to show signs of losing control. Her hip motion wasn't as regular or steady as it had been in the beginning, and she was beginning to bounce more than glide as she moved. Just as he was sure she was going to climax, she pulled herself away with a low moan and fell off him onto the bed. The moan confirmed for him his suspicions about who was where.

Maggie asked him if he was ready to hazard a guess. Rather than chancing his voice revealing his confidence, he simply shook his head.

Without a word, the women traded places, only this time the woman on his face knelt before him with her feet on his shoulders, pulling his face into her quim by cradling his head in her hands. As she nudged his mouth with her gash, the other woman began licking his balls and sliding her tongue up his shaft. As soon as his tongue joined the play, he felt her mouth gulp down his joystick.

He knew, or thought he knew what was next, and furiously worked to get the punani on his face to the point of climaxing so the women would take a short break and give him some recovery time. As if she was reading his mind, the talented tongue working on his manhood was, as much as she could, treating him to the same treatment he had given her a few minutes earlier.

He was afraid he was about to come, and tried thinking of something to turn off the arousal or distract him when he felt a pinching at the bottom of his shaft. "Ellie, God bless you!" he thought as he thrust his tongue into what he thought must be his mother's pussy, shoving her to, if not over, the climax precipice.

Her low moan as she fell off him made Mike wonder if he had it right. The two were so alike, it was uncanny. Would his mother stop him from coming in the middle of the game? He knew she wasn't above bending a few rules when it came to business. Their's wasn't truly a woman owned business.

And, he had seen her flirt outrageously with some of the men who came to the office to do business to get a better price or more advantageous terms. "Oh, shit!" he thought; "am I wrong?"

He could feel the woman lying beside him move away by the loss of heat from her body. Again, he heard them moving around and felt them crawling over him so he had no idea who was where. He felt a mouth envelop his cock once more, only to quickly abandon it. Then, delight of delights, he felt the foam depress by his hips and a leg was dragged over his thighs, and a pussy slid up and down his cock, pressing it into his stomach.

The pressure relented, and a hand was guiding it, positioning it. He felt his tip slip and lodge in a small opening. Some pressure downward on his cock and the opening gave way, opening as he was slowly engulfed in that warm wetness that is the gateway to paradise.

The pressure was even and constant. She slid all the way to the bottom, making not a sound. Had he been able to see her, the woman's eyes were screwed shut and her mouth open in a silent scream as she accommodated the long thickness.

As her vagina stretched to fit the lingam, the woman began to cautiously move up and down on the rigidity invading her yoni. Slowly the pleasure overtook and eradicated the pain, and she began to move faster and faster, monitoring the progress of the young man under her. Although she, herself, was on the brink of climax, when she felt his hips begin to thrust more violently, and his breathing become more irregular, she pulled off and away from him.

She was immediately replaced by her confederate, who picked up her rhythm almost in midstroke. Together they started cheering their captive lover to come inside the cunt now riding his cock.

"C'mon, Mikey, it's time for this game to end; give us your cum, spray it all over us; come in my pussy; no mine, it belongs to me; come on, Mike; you can do it; come for momma; come in your sister's cunt, Mikey; you know you want to; do it; Mike; blast our pussies with your cum..."

With a super human effort, he gasped out, "The one fucking..." when the blindfold was suddenly torn away just a second after whoever was on his cock pulled away from him. "Wha..." he cried.

"Unh uh, honey. You don't have to guess. You get to finish Ellie, and then you have to get some sleep. Tomorrow is a busy day," Maggie said with a kiss, as Ellie busied herself untying his hands.

"Oh, fuck!" he complained. "It was Ellie at the end, though, wasn't it. Wasn't it?" Maggie simply smiled.

"You can ask me next week, if you remember."

He and Ellie had three quick orgasms before Mike even started to go flaccid. As much as he pushed her, she wouldn't tell him anything about which of the two women had done what, and when he told her about one of them cheating during the oral sex , her reaction, "Why, that cheater!" revealed nothing, since her eyes were full of laughter.

Finally, grumbling, he rolled over to try and sleep, not helped by Ellie spooning him and pressing her breasts against his back.

Part XXII

The young sibling lovers were awakened by the aroma of coffee. Mike was just beginning to stretch and waken when he felt Ellie smack him on the butt. "C'mon, big brother, time to shower and dress. We have a lot to get done and not much time."

He turned over to look at his sister, and found her in her underwear, in front of his dresser mirror, brushing her hair. "Damn, what time is it, anyway?"

"Just past eight. Mom and I are going to the mall to do some last minute shopping for me. You are going to have to go grocery shopping for the cabin on your own. Think you can handle that, chef Mike?"

"Yeah, I guess," he laughed. Looking at his sister, he suddenly realized she was going to be gone until next summer, no longer just down the road, even if the road was eighteen hundred miles long, generating a surge of love and affection. "Hey, El. Thanks."

Ellie was pulling one of his old concert tees over her head. As it settled on her shoulders, she shook her head, freeing her hair. She looked at him in the mirror, and was struck by the look of love she saw on his face. Smiling back at him, she answered, "I love you, too, Mike. Thanks for what."

"For last night. It was fantastic. For Mom; I really didn't expect...you know, at least not so soon. And just for being you. I'm going to miss you. It's kind of strange. Even though I never got down to see you, and we didn't talk much, there was always the sense that if I ever needed to, you were right there. Now with you off to Europe, it's like you're going to another world."

She came to the bed and sat on the edge, facing him. "I know what you mean. When we were presented the opportunity to apply, that was one of the FAQ's they addressed. They pointed out that for those of us with families here in the Northeast, with today's travel opportunities, we're probably closer, time wise, in Europe, than we were in P'town. During the first term, I'm an eight hour flight and a half to three quarter hour drive away, and in the second term, about an additional hour depending on the airline, while if you were to drive down to P'town, it's a two day trip.

"As for the other," she went on, standing up, "all I did was fan the flame you started. And I should be thanking you. This weekend has reminded me that above everything else, sex is best when it's about love, and absent that, it should at least be fun. Otherwise, why do it?"

Mike got out of bed, his morning wood pointing out his path like a bowsprit. "Because you're horny?"

Ellie looked at him, with a look of pity on her face, shaking her head. "Mike, the one sure thing you taught me about sex was that if that was the only reason for doing it, you'd be better off masturbating. Less danger, fewer complications and more convenient. Remember?"

She glanced down at his 'bowsprit'. "You'd better go take care of that. I'd help, but Momma's waiting, and I'm afraid once we started, we'd be busy all day. I'm gonna miss you, too. Now, git! I'll see you downstairs."

By the time he had finished his shower and dressed, the women had gone. There was a note from Maggie along with a shopping list and a credit card in his father's name. The note told him to meet them at Friendly's, at the north end of the mall, outside Macy's, at one, and to bring Ellie's suitcase with him. The list was comprised of staples, things that wouldn't need refrigeration. He deduced they would shop for those either in the morning, or at one of the markets in Whitehall, the closest town with a decently sized market near the cabin.

Part XXIII

Maggie and Ellie were already seated when he got to the restaurant. As he approached their table, he could see the storm clouds in Maggie's face and wondered what the problem was. Ellie was on her cell phone.

"I understand, Dad. It's no big deal. Maybe you can come over and see me sometime this Fall; the town the school's in is only a half hour drive from Heathrow airport, and the University has already arranged for housing there... Yeah, that's right, and they say it's all express traffic... You take care, too...Xmas? I don't know; Mom said she was coming over then. She's already booked her flight...Thanksgiving would be possible. It's not a holiday over there, but I'm sure I could get some time off. Okay, Dad; I'll see you then. Love you, too. Bye."

Mike sat down next to his mother, across from Ellie. As he listened to Ellie's side of the conversation, he knew what had happened. Harry had cancelled his date for coffee with his daughter, on the last day before she flew off to Europe for a year. He reached over and took Maggie's hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze, causing her to turn and look at him.

He leaned toward her and whispered, reminding her, "You're done with him by the end of summer, remember?"

She smiled at him, briefly, then frowned. In a rancorous tone, she observed, "True, but Ellie's not. I won't feel settled until he's committed himself to supporting her through school."

"We'll get it done, Mom; I promise."

After lunch and some more shopping, Maggie drove to Mike's parking space to pick up Ellie's bag, then they all went to the airport in her Volvo. By the time they got there, they had a half hour wait before she had to check in for her hop to LaGuardia where she would catch her flight to Florida. After a lengthy tearful goodbye, and promises to write and visit, Ellie was off.

Part XXIV

In the parking garage, Maggie gave Mike her car keys. When he raised his eyebrows, questioning her, she laughed. "It's not that new anymore, and I'm not going to ride in that torture chamber you call a car for five hours, so you need to get used to this. Besides, I need to relax. Your father...unngh! That man can piss me off just by not being here!"

She got in the car and fastened her seat belt. "So, besides getting me naked and screwing me for the next three weeks," she said, looking out the windshield, "what are your plans this summer?" Surprised by the irritation in her voice, Mike looked at his mother and realized her ire at Harry was splashing over on to him. He decided to ignore it for the nonce.

"I sort of have a job lined up until I start with Someplace Else."

"Sort of have a job lined up? What kind of plan is that?"

"It's a research project I'm doing for Dad. When we discussed it, I estimated it might take that long, but the basic research has been done. Now it is just a question of implementing the steps to bring it to fruition and finish the paper work. I uncovered a tiny snag, but it shouldn't hold things up very long, if at all."

"And what is this research..."

"Sorry, Mom, it will have to remain confidential until Dad gets the final paperwork." At the moment, Mike was busy avoiding a speeding car trying to cut in ahead of him to access the upcoming exit, or he might have seen the look Maggie gave him, which clearly said, "What in hell are these two men cooking up now?"

Instead of verbalizing her thought, however, she asked, "How is the food at Waverly's these days? It always used to be decent, even if it was plain, every day fare. Why don't we stop there and let traffic die down a bit, and then we won't have to cook when we get home."

"Sounds good to me. Shouldn't be more than ten or fifteen minutes away."

Even though it was nearly dinnertime by the time they got to the restaurant, it was still nearly empty when they walked in. Evie was acting as hostess, and greeted them warmly.

"Hey, Mike! Twice in the same week? It must be my lucky week. How are you, and is Ellie okay? She seemed to be in bad shape the other day when you were in." She grabbed a pair of menus and turned to lead them to a booth.

"She's fine; just some sophomore hijinks she thought might make the folks cancel her Euro trip. You remember my mother, don't you?"

"Of course. Hello, Mrs Nelson. How are you? It's been, what, two, three years?" she asked, clearing away the extra place settings.

"Lord, has it been that long? I heard about your divorce; I'm so sorry."

"Divorce?" interjected Mike. "I didn't even know you got married."

"Don't beat yourself up; it didn't last that long." She looked at Maggie. "How..."

"Your mother and I are on a couple of committees together. When it happened, she needed someone to talk to."

Evie nodded. "That's Mom. Other than letting me rant about that cheating ass wipe, she hasn't said a word to me."

"What happened?" Mike asked.

"Let me get your drinks, then I'll give you the tabloid version."

"I'll have an ale; Mom?"

"Chardonnay and soda."

Part XXV

Evie was back in a few minutes and slid into the booth next to Maggie. "Marco started working here about the time we broke up, Mike. You're a nice guy, but I knew we would never be more than a fling, so I wasn't hurting too much, but Marco started coming on to me like I had just lost the love of my life and needed to be saved.

"In a way it was cute, and flattering, and romantic, and all that, you know. I enjoyed the attention, and after a while I began to think... so anyway, we started sleeping together, and after a few months he pledged his undying love; honest to god, that's just the way he put it.

"When he proposed, I didn't know what to think. I was twenty-two years old, and here was this thirty-five year old chef swearing to love me for the rest of his life. There weren't any fireworks going off in my head or heart, but neither were there any alarm bells or sirens. So I said yes.

"Dad was a little smarter, and demanded a pre-nup. It was pretty standard, exempting my share of the restaurant, present and future, from any divorce proceedings, and contained a morals clause. Any infidelity, on either side, and the offending party was barred from contesting a divorce and gave up their claim to any community property.

"We got married that Spring, and things were fine for about six months. One night, in early October, we'd had an average night and the dining room was starting to clear. A party of six came in and I took their order. It was pretty much burgers and beer all around. When the sandwiches were slow in coming out, I went back to the kitchen to see what the holdup was.

"Marco had made an arrangement with a local vocational high school to be a work experience site. The student was working that night, serving up salads and sides. When I got to the kitchen, the assistant cook and dish washer wouldn't look at me, and Marco and the student weren't in sight. When I asked where Marco was, the cook just looked toward the supply room.

"When I opened the door, Marco and the student were on the floor, joined at the hip, so to speak. I closed and locked the door, went out and apologized to the party and told them there had been a mishap in the kitchen and we had to close. Then I called Dad and had him call his lawyer.

"As it turned out, it was the student's eighteenth birthday and he had decided to challenge Marco's flirting comments, which he had been making since the student had started working there."

"He?" blurted out Mike. "You caught him with a teenage boy? Oh, shit! Evie, I.. I...I don't know what to say."

"That's okay, Mike; it's over and done. Marco's gone, and I'm free and over twenty-one, with my fortune intact. And you still owe me a night in the kitchen, and after. I'm not going to forget."

julybear7
julybear7
2,080 Followers