Paul's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked to the lamp and switched it off. It was pitch black in the room but I could hear Paula's footsteps and then the sheets rustling to one side. I felt the weight of her body against the mattress then she enveloped me with her warm body as she snuggled against me. Her breasts felt so nice pressed against my chest. We relaxed and I was drifting off to sleep. I thought I heard something in the hallway but it could have been the furnace kicking on or just part of a dream. Then next thing I remembered was waking up in Paula's room with bright sunshine streaming through the lace curtains. I could hear the shower running in the master bath and looked to see that Paula was not in bed with me. I sat up and looked under the covers and it was not a dream. I was naked in her bed and couldn't believe the events of last night. The water stopped running and then the sound of a hair dryer began. I was finally awake when the dryer stopped and then Paula walked out of the bathroom.

Paula smiled and said, "Hey tiger, why don't you get a shower and I'll make some breakfast." She was wearing that long T shirt and looked very pretty even though she no make up on. She gave me a soft kiss and left the bedroom. She left the bedroom door wide open. I thought that I should quickly get my briefs and dash to the bathroom. I thought it might be an embarrassing situation if Patti was up and saw me naked in her mom's bedroom. I made the quick moves to the master bath and took a hot shower, thinking about last night. After drying off, I quickly dressed in my clothes from yesterday and headed for the kitchen. Paula was working over the stove and Patti was sitting at the table in her T shirt. I hadn't noticed before but their T shirts matched. I made small conversations with Patti and soon Paula was dishing breakfast into our plates. We chatted over breakfast as if nothing happened that night which seemed a little unreal.

When breakfast was over, Paula instructed Patti to get dressed and help shovel the snow off their driveway. Patti left while her mother cleaned off the table. Paula asked me to get the shovels from the garage and they would be out in a few minutes. I left the table, donned my coat and gloves, and then went into the back entry of the garage. I would have thought that Paula would talk about last night but all she was interested in was having the snow off her driveway. I would have done anything for her after last night. I open the garage door from the inside and a cold blast of air hit my face. I looked out and saw that the street crews had plowed through but covered my car. I pulled 2 snow shovels from the rack and placed them by the garage door. I took another one and began to move the snow from the driveway to their lawn. I was about half way down the driveway when Patti finally came out. After throwing some snowballs at each other, she picked up the other shovel and helped.

We had just cleared the driveway when Patti threw another snowball. We were in the midst of a snowball fight when Paula came out. To my surprise, she joined in and tossed a few snowballs herself. Soon Patti gave up and after some laughter all around, the three of us finished the driveway and dug out my car from the snow drift. Once my car was clear, Patti left to go inside and simply waved goodbye. Paula came over to the side of the car and spoke with me. The steam coming from her mouth in the cold air seemed to make her words hotter. She told that she enjoyed everything about last night and that she wanted me to come over next Friday. I told her that I would and before I could say anything more, Paula gave me a slight kiss, waved goodbye, and walked into her house. The car started after a few slow grinds and I drove away still thinking about last night.

I did return the following weekend. I was able to tell my parents that Paul was still home and I was sleeping over. It was almost a repeat of the last week but this time we had real sex and it was great. The following day I would leave and it was as if nothing happened except I was invited back again. I had switched my story with my parents as college had started back up and told them there all night frat parties on Friday nights. I was nowhere near campus. Every Friday, the sex got better and better. With all of this going on, Paul's sister never said anything or acting like anything was different although she had to know where I was sleeping and what was going on. I was still calling Paul during the week and I was feeling a bit guilty about banging his mom, although I enjoyed every minute of it. Paul was lonely at college and really missed his home especially after being stuck there for the holidays. I missed my best friend as well and wanted visit with him.

With the holidays over and the weather getting better, I noticed an airline special while cruising the net one evening. There was a really cheap flight to where his college was on some startup airline. I called Paul and asked if he had a place for me to stay if I flew up there. He was excited to hear the news and said I could stay in his dorm room. I would be leaving the weekend after next and really debated telling Paula that I was going. Normally it would have been no issue but with recent events, I decided not to say anything but would let her know that I could not spend the night that particular weekend.

That Friday I stopped by as usual and told Paula I had some family visiting and couldn't be there the next weekend. She was very understanding and said it was no problem for her. Patti was staying at a friend's home that night so our evening started early and we were screwing on the living room couch. After an hour or so, Paula had her legs stretched over head, moaning in pleasure, as I pumped my hot cum into her pussy. After some relaxing and my softening cock slipped out, Paula quickly slipped out from under me. She said she didn't want to mess up the couch fabric and waddled to the bathroom with her legs tightly pressed together. I almost laughed watching her walk but didn't and relaxed on my back, wiping any lingering cum with my hand, keeping it off the couch. Paula came back in a few minutes with a blissful smile and a Polaroid camera in her hand.

"Hey baby, what'cha got there?" I asked.

Paula continued to smile, "I wanted to take some pictures of you. You don't mind do you?"

If I did mind, I couldn't refuse her. "Sure snap away" I said. "How do you want me to pose?"

"Just as you are, right now" said Paula as she placed the viewfinder to her eye and fired off the first shot. The flash brightly illuminated the living room for a second and the camera buzzed as a blank sheet ejected from the camera. She placed it on the coffee table and began to take more. I tried to pose in what I thought was sexy for a guy as the flashes went off and the camera buzzed, ejecting the pictures. I was enjoying this little game with Paula and my cock grew rock hard again.

"That's what I wanted to see." laughed Paula, "Show me that big dick of yours!"

I stood in a profile as the camera flashed again and then she moved in close for a shot of just my cock, then the camera dropped the last bit of film from the pack. Paula popped the camera opened and removed the empty cartridge from the camera. She put the cartridge in the kitchen trash can, then went into her room, and returned with a new cartridge. I looked at the developed pictures on the coffee table while Paula inserted the new cartridge and snapped the cover back on.

"You think I look kind of silly in these pictures?" I asked.

"Oh no, you look so hot." reassured Paula with a smile. "You are so nasty in these."

"Can I take one of you?" I asked.

"Sure" she said, "As long as you don't leave it lying around your room and have your mother find it. Might be hard to explain yourself out of that one."

I chuckled as she handed me the camera, "I'll be extra careful. Make sure you keep my shots safe too."

"Oh I will" said Paula and she reclined on the couch. She lay down and struck what I thought was a perfect pose. I snapped her picture and the buzzing camera spit out the shot. Before I could shoot another, Paula picked up the developing photo. She examined it as the image and colors developed before our eyes. "I think I look pretty sexy in this one!"

"You would look sexy in any pose." I complimented.

Paula smiled and placed her picture with the others on the coffee table. "You are so nice. Lets go into the bed room and shoot some more. OK?"

Before I could say "Sure" fast enough, we headed towards her bedroom. In going to her bedroom, the camera somehow passed from my hands into hers. Paula stopped me in the middle of going down the hallway.

"You know what would be really nasty?" smiled Paula.

"No what" I grinned back.

"Let's shoot some in Patti's room!" she squealed.

"Let's" I said as I was getting turned by the thought of it. We entered her room and Paula switched on a lamp. The room was decorated as one would expect for a teen perhaps younger than Patti's age. I had not been in her room too many times but felt a thrill to be in her room now, completely nude. "Feels kind of cool" I whispered.

"Yes I know" said her mother in a low voice. "I don't know why we are talking so quietly. No is here but us." After laughing about it, she said, "She has been after me for the longest time to redecorate. It was cool a few years ago for her but not now. She is growing up."

Not wanting to break the mood, I asked, "How do you want me to pose?"

Paula smiled and said, "Lay on her bed and pose with that cock of yours." I was on my side in her single bed with a few stuffed animals around me as Paula snapped off another shot. Paul exclaimed out, "Oh I know. Honey, jack off in her room, cum in her bed. That would be so nasty."

I thought for a second and really got turned on the thought of it. I lay on my back and began to stroke my cock. There was sometime special or forbidden about stroking myself in her bed. Paula was watching in enjoyment and occasionally snapped a shoot. She moved to the opposite corner of the room and snapped a wide shot that made no mistake whose bed I was in. Then she took Patti's school picture from the wall and placed it in my non-stroking hand. In what I thought was a gag shoot, had me looking at her picture stroking my cock in her bed as the flash went off. Paula giggled as she replaced the picture on the wall. I was stroking faster and was about ready to cum.

"Paula, I am about ready to cum." I panted, "Get me some Kleenex."

Paula said, "Baby just cum. I'll clean her bed clothes before she gets home tomorrow.

Get on your knees and stroke yourself." I stopped and wobbled onto my knees as Patti's bed shook slightly. Paula got another shot of me kneeling in Patti's bed and stroking myself. I began to have that look on my face and Paula knew I would come any second. Paula took the pillow from the head of the bed and placed it on the bed in front of me. "Cum on her pillow" Paula commanded. Instantly, I began to shoot loads of cum into the air. Paula snapped a shot that froze a shot of cum from out of my cock. Most of my cum did land on her pillow. I continued to stroke myself as Paula reached between my legs and played with my balls. My cock softened as a dribble of cum landed on the sheets. Paula took a shot of the pillow drizzled with white cum.

"That was so hot" said Paula, "I need you to fuck me real good."

She took me by my hand and guided me into her bedroom. She left the photos scattered on Patti's bed room floor but took the camera with her. She placed the camera on the nightstand as I lay on her bed. She began to give me a blow which revived my cock and I reached over for the camera to get a picture of her. I pushed the button but saw no flash and even though the camera buzzed, no film came out. I looked at the indicator and it was out of shots. Needless to say, it was a long hard fuck for the rest of the evening. I woke up the next morning and I could hear Paula making noise in the bathroom. I got up and sat naked on the foot of the bed. What an evening that had been! I looked over and noticed two small stacks of Polaroid pictures on her dresser. I shuffled through one stack and saw that they were the ones taken in the living room. I exchanged that stack for the next one which were taken in Patti's bedroom. Who would have ever thought that jacking off in her daughter's room would be such a turn on for both of us? My cock was starting to swell by just thinking about it.

It was very quiet in her room but the sound of the shower suddenly turning on startled me. I dropped the photos on the carpet but quickly picked them up. As I placed the stack on pictures back on her dresser, I noticed the corner of what I thought was a photo album sticking out from under a pile of cosmo magazines. From the corner it looked like one of those cheap albums with fake vinyl covers and sticky pages with retractable clear acetate covers. I quietly lifted the pile of magazines and removed it from the bottom. It was a photo album. I sat on the bed, placed the album on my nude lap, and opened the cover.

It did contain photos and the best kind. I scanned over the first page and it was filled with nudes of Paula when she was much younger. The colors on the photos were shifting to the purple but still quite viewable. She was quite the hottie back then except for the old style hair back. I flipped the next few pages of her then saw some pages of photos of her and her husband. They looked like they had been taken on their honeymoon. Some looked like they were posed, some taken outdoors, and some of her giving him a blow. After I flipped through a few more, there were shots of Paula in the nude and pregnant. She didn't look bad for being pregnant and I wondered if she was carrying Paula or Patti at the time. There were a few more of her after pregnancy as she had her shape back, then I got a surprise. There were 4 pages of Paul in the nude. I could tell that these were rather recent. They were not that different from the poses I did and there was a whole page of photos showing Paul jacking off and shooting his cum. If that wasn't enough of a surprise, the next pages were of Patti is various stages of undress and then nude. Some were very innocent and some were downright hot and sexy. There were empty pages after that and I could only assume would be where my photos would be posted.

The sound of the shower stopped and I quickly closed the album. I replaced it under the pile of magazines as I had found it. I was a little nervous as well as turned on about my little discovery. I left the bedroom and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. After placing a few scoops into the filter and pouring water into the device, Paula came into the kitchen. She was dressed with a white robe and a towel wrapped around her wet head.

"I was wondering what happened to you" she said.

"Umm, I thought that I would make some coffee for us this morning. That Ok? I asked.

"Sure, not everyday a naked man serves coffee in my kitchen" smiled Paula. "If Patti comes home early, you better get some cover real quick."

"I won't be the only one scrambling around her." I laughed, "You need to wash her bed sheets and pillow. Remember? Kind of like Goldilocks.. Who's been sleeping in my bed?"

Paula laughed and said, "I think I keep you around for your sense of humor. Although I don't think sleeping would be the word Patti would use. Put on that extra robe hanging in the bathroom and I'll finish up in here."

I left the kitchen and reentered the bed room. I wanted to look at the album again but figured it was too easy for Paula to catch me. I put on the robe and returned to the kitchen where coffee was on the table and breakfast was cooking on the stove. We had an enjoyable breakfast and chatted about last night. I wanted to talk about the photos and maybe ask about the album but kept quiet on that subject. I didn't stay long after breakfast as Paula had a lot to do before Patti came home and I had to start studying for some exams. Paula gave me a kiss and said that she would miss me next weekend but would make up for on the following week. I left and found it difficult to study as I continued to think about that album. What really puzzled me was the pictures of Paul and Patti.

Soon the week and exams passed by and I was on a flight to visit Paul. During the flight, I was reminded why the fare was so cheap. The plane looked pretty old and there were no frills, not even water or peanuts. I was glad to get off the plane after landing and even happier to see Paul by the baggage carousel. We hugged and talked until my duffle come down the conveyor. I picked up my bag and we headed to the parking lot where Paul had borrowed a buddy's car to pick me up. The borrowed car was almost as beat up as the plane but I wasn't going to complain about a free ride. We drove to the campus and Paul took me up to his room. He left for a few minutes to return the car keys to his friend and quickly returned. We went to the campus cafeteria for a late lunch then Paul gave a tour of the campus. We chatted about our first year in college experiences and what our friends from high school are doing. It seemed like an eternity of old times to catch up on.

It was starting get dark and Paul suggested we stop by one of the frat houses. Paul did not belong to any fraternity but had made a few good friends who let us in. Even though it was cold out, they were barbequing in back of the frat house. We grabbed some free eats and a couple of beers while talking to some of Paul's friends. After awhile, one of the frat brothers started to get rowdy and smashed some beer bottles on the street. Paul suggested we leave before the campus police show up and we quietly slipped back to his dorm. It was nice and warm in his room as we were slightly chilled from drinking beer in the cold. I pulled a sleeping bag from my duffle and unrolled it on Paul's floor. Paul connected his video game player to the TV and we played with some video games for a couple of hours.

The video games grew tiring and we agreed to stop.

"I think I played that spy game a million times" said Paul, "And still haven't got to the tenth level."

"I did one time but haven't done it again since." I said, "You know your sister is pretty good at this game."

"That is the only game she is good at." smirked Paul, "She sucks at most of the other games especially the car chase ones."

"Well, I was surprised she played them at all." I said, "I never saw her play a game when

I stayed over with you."

"Probably because we hogged the games and the controllers." Paul said, "She and I would play sometimes but I would get exasperated with her because of her bad gaming skills. She probably doesn't like to play videos with me."

"Your mom ever play?" I asked.

"She has tried a few times" said Paul, "But she really is bad and just can't get into it. Probably an age gap thing or something. By the way, thanks for stopping by the house so often. I really appreciate it and they do too. It is very different and lonely for them since I'm away and you have become something like a member of my family. It's lonely here too and I am so glad you were able to come for a day."

"Well, I miss hanging with my best friend too." I said, "Your family treats me better than my own. I'm glad to see them as often as I can."

Paul said, "Well, mom was so excited that you were coming to see me."

I turned red and said, "That isn't exactly what I told her.....How does she know?"

Paul chuckled, "I talk to my mom on the phone or by email all the time. Remember?"

"Now I feel like a real asshole" I said, "I bet your mom is pissed at me."

Paul smiled, "Nah, she's fine. She understands that you may some conflict and probably the reason you told her something else."