Paul's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up and watched Patti while she was in la la land and then looked at her mother. Paula had a happy pleased look on her face not only from her own orgasms but from seeing that her daughter was well pleased by her new son. The three of us drifted to sleep in Paula's bed. I had to leave early for home on Sunday morning as I was way behind on my studies. After coffee and a quick breakfast I left. I talked to Patti on the phone almost every night that week and was anxious for the weekend to come around. She had told me on Wednesday that there was going to be a big surprise for me that weekend. She kept me guessing since it was a surprise. On Friday, I went to their house and Paul answered the door. I was shocked to see him and thought that was my surprise but there was more.

I greeted the girls who left Paul and I alone in the kitchen for awhile. Paul told me that he decided to quit college. Despite the scholarship, he was lonely and didn't like the classes. He decided to do a two year course at the local junior college and choose a technical career as an x ray tech. He thought that he would like it better and the job would pay decently. I was surprised at his decision, wished him the best of luck, and told him I was so happy that we would be together more. A naked Paula and Patti came into the kitchen and took a bottle of sparkling Italian wine from the fridge. Patti set out four cold goblets while Paul popped the cork. Paula poured the bubbling clear liquid into the glasses and made a toast to her son's new career. We touched glasses and drank to Paul's return. After everyone finished a second round, Paul and I finished the last of the bottle while his mother and sister playfully and seductively removed our clothing.

I could see that Patti was not used to drinking and she was feeling that second glass of sparkling wine. She was giggling and acting a little silly as she dragged my naked body from the kitchen chair. Tightly holding my hand, she ran down the hallway into her mother's bedroom with me in tow. I could hear Paul and Paula chuckling as I tried to keep up with Patti. She had me sit in the padded chair facing the bed then she climbed on my lap facing me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and the back of the chair while she put her tongue deep in my mouth. We were French kissing when I heard the footsteps of Paula and her son come into the room. It was very quiet as Patti kept me engaged then she began to kiss down my neck, my chest, and finally between my legs. As she moved and unblocked my view of the bed, I saw Paul and his mother in a 69 position. I watched the mother and son intently as Patti placed my cock in her mouth. She started to suck and move her lips up and down on my cock. I could have used a little more tongue and less teeth from Patti but was too excited to say anything as soon Paul was on top of his mother fucking her. I knew what pleasure he was feeling.

Even though I had experienced all kinds of sex in that house, it was the first time I saw real incest occurring. Even though I knew about it intimately and imagined it, there was no substitute for the excitement of the real thing. Paul was really banging away at his own mother with no shame, just love and pure excitement. I still don't know if it was for my enjoyment or theirs or both but after about a half hour of Paul fucking his mother, Paul stopped and pulled his hard cock from his mother's pussy. While Patti was still on her knees sucking on me, Paul got on his knees and straddled over his mother's waist. He waddled on his knees moving towards Paul's face with his hard cock waving up and down. He stopped short of Paula's neck where she grabbed his cock with her hands and quickly stroked him. Paul stared down his mother's handy work and groaned as gobs of his white cum shot on her face and blonde hair. She smiled wantonly and continued to stroke her son even though he had shot his load. I was so turned on by that and immediately came in Patti's mouth. She was not quite ready as I saw her gag and spit out some white cum from her mouth.

I ran my hands lovingly over Patti's face while pleasure filled my head. As I came back to reality, I used my fingers to wipe off my cum from her lips and chin. She looked up at me for approval and she knew I enjoyed every second. I looked over to the bed and saw that Paul had got up and was using the bathroom. Paula had finished using a corner of the sheet to wipe her son's cum from her face. The cum in her hair was still wet and clinging to her blonde locks. She looked at her daughter and I with a big smile on her face. Patti stood up, stretched, and then tried to rub the redness from her knees with her hands. Paul quietly came out of the bedroom and laid in the bed again flat on his back. Paula rolled over and started to stroke life back into her son's flaccid cock. Patti walked over to the side of the bed and started to play with her brother's balls. Soon Paul was growing hard as the hand of both mother and sister stroked his cock. Paula let her daughter take over as she left the bed to come over to me. Paula stood behind me as I still sat the chair and began to rub her hands across my chest.

I was still entranced by the real incest of Patti stroking her brother's cock. Paula leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Isn't this beautiful?" I nodded my head in agreement and continued to watch my best friend and his sister. Paula moved on her knees in front of me and placed my hard growing cock between her lips. Paula was definitely the more experienced at giving head than her daughter. Patti was slowly pulling on her brother's cock bringing a drizzle of precum to his cock head than smoothed the precum on his shaft. Paul sat half way up and whispered something into his sister's ear. She nodded and got on her hands and knees while Paul got up from the bed. She looked over at me and blew me a kiss while her mother broke off from sucking me and began to lick my balls. I watched as Paul kneeled behind Patti, spread her cheeks apart, and slowly pressed his cock into his sister's pussy. I watched and began to run my spread fingers through Paula's hair as she returned to sucking my cock.

Patti was moaning as her brother's body slapped against her with each stroke. Her nipples wiggled back and forth on her flat chest as Paul pumped his cock in her. Again, I found the experience of watching Paul and his sister having incest to be absolutely amazing and tremendously sexually exciting. Paula gave me a slight look upwards and smile as my cock seemed to get thicker in her mouth. She took my cock so deep in her mouth that I thought she was going to swallow it. I couldn't hold back and shot my load into Paula's mouth. I could feel her mouth muscles move pleasantly against my cock as she swallowed my cum. Paula finished sucking me off but continued to lick my cock head and balls until her son was ready to cum. That wasn't too long as Paul began to mutter something like "fuck me Patti, fuck me cock" then he groaned and lunged forward. He pushed his sister flat on her stomach as he lay on top of her, pumping his cum into her pussy. They both were breathing heavily and loudly until Paul rolled over on his back.

Patti lay still for a few minutes until her mother helped her roll on her back. She lay next to her brother with a satisfied smile on her face. Paula produced her camera from seemingly nowhere and took a shot of her two blissful children lying in her bed. She told me to lay next to Patti and she shot the three of us together. As the photos developed, Patti got up to use the bathroom while Paul, his mother, and I chatted for a few minutes. It was getting late and Paula suggested that I sleep with Patti in her bed while she and Paul slept together that night. Patti emerged from the bathroom and took me by my hand as I slowly eased from Paula's bed. I kissed Paula goodnight and then Patti kissed her mother and brother goodnight as well. We left to her bedroom and snuggled to sleep. Before drifting off, Patti did confide that she liked having sex with me better than her brother.

The next few weekends were an assortment of combinations and sleeping arrangements. Paul and I did threesome with his mother and his sister and sometimes they did a threesome with him or I. I slept with Paula a few times and sometimes Paul was in the bed too and sometimes he slept with his sister. I never knew what the activity would be for the weekend except it would be fun. After a couple of months of this, I made a decision to live at Paul's house. My parents knew that Patti and I were somewhat of a couple and they figured if Paul's mother didn't care, it was alright with them. I just had to visit and stay in contact with my biological family. Paula had the two smaller bedrooms which were Paul's and Patti's room converted into one large bedroom. Patti and I usually slept together while Paul slept with his mother. That didn't mean that the open sex between family members stopped or became exclusive, it actually became more frequent and varied.

Right before Paul was ready to graduate and start a career at the local hospital, Paula had a big surprise. She was pregnant. It was an unexpected event but everyone was excited about the new addition to the family. Months later, Paula gave birth to a baby girl and named her Pamela. We were unsure whether Paul or I was the father but after a year, there was no doubt that it was Paul's daughter. A short time after Pam was born, Patti became pregnant and later gave birth to a baby girl as well. Patti named her Penelope or Penny for short and I was the father. Paula gave up her job to raise the two children while Paul basically supported the family for a couple of years. I continued my education and after graduation was more than able to help support the family with my new job. I was doing so well that I paid for Patti and Paula to have some plastic surgery. I had Paula look about ten to fifteen years younger and Patti had a boob job. Paul and I had fun for several months playing with their new firm breasts.

Three years later, Patti was pregnant again and gave birth to a son. He was named Paul junior and no doubt about the father there. The old house has becoming too small for the extended family and we decided to move to a larger house. We choose a large five bed room ranch in a new suburb that was being built at the outskirts of our metro area. It was still semi rural and it had a large private lot that backed to some woods. I was thinking and drinking a beer during one of the last summer barbeques at the old home. Everyone was nude. Paul was flipping burgers, Patti and her mom was in and out of the kitchen making stuff, and the kids were playing in an inflatable children's swimming pool. I was going to miss the old house and all the changes it brought into my life. Knowing my new family, the events of the next ten to twenty years would prove to be just as interesting if not more sexually exciting.