Paul's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Conflict? I asked.

"Visiting your best friend and knowing that you are sleeping with his mother" smiled Paul, "There might be some conflict or hesitation on your part."

"Oh boy" was all I could quietly mutter.

"It's OK with me" said Paul, "Don't feel bad or embarrassed about it. Mom enjoys your company and I'm sure that you have a good time as well." I could only nod yes. "My mom is really understanding about a lot of things and she is glad that you are here with me. Mom did want me to explain some things to you, especially since you are so close to my family. She thought it might be best if I talked to you, you know, coming from your best friend."

"Now you have my curiosity up" I said, "What is there to explain?"

"A lot" grinned Paul, "I guess I should start at the beginning."

"Is this going to be good or bad news?" I asked

"Oh good stuff" laughed Paul, "I am telling you this because you are a trusted family member now. So lets see....Our family appears to be any normal typical family and we are but we have a few quirts. My family is into nudity and we were raised in that lifestyle.

We are discreet about it and have always been dressed when company is around."

"I didn't know and it never crossed my mind." I said.

"We are careful about that." smiled Paul. "Our old house and the one we now live in had high closed fencing in the back yard where we would play naked and now pretty much get that all over tan. We see our mother naked all the time and my father too when he was alive. So you might see things a little more casual around the house on your next visit. You can join in the lifestyle or not. That is your choice. What you are comfortable with."

"Paul, that's sounds pretty easy" I said, "I'm naked with your mom a lot."

Paul laughed, "I know..but remember Patti will be naked and I will too when I am home. Now... the other thing is...how to say it... we are very sexually open within the house." Paul looked to see the response on my face and continued. "Masturbation was understood and was encouraged by our parents and .......if we wanted privacy that was fine and if someone wanted to watch, that was OK too."

"Wow" I said, "They sound like such cool parents about that. My parents don't want to know about that or anything that I do like that. Wow! I guess that is what some of those photos are about?"

Paul grinned, "Oh you have seen some of them?"

"I have to fess up" I said trying to be as honest with Paul as I could. "Your mom had an album on her dresser and I took a look through it. It had some pics of you jacking off in it."

"That album is pretty mild compared to some of the others that mom has" smiled Paul,

"She does get into a kick of taking photos once in awhile. I have tried to convince to get a digital camera and toss out that old Polaroid but too many memories with it I suppose. Actually, I liked the ones of you in Patti's bedroom."

"You saw them?" I exclaimed.

"Mom scanned a few and emailed them to me." said Paul nonchalantly. "I thought they were pretty hot. Looked like you were having a lot of fun!"

"Oh man," I said, "I hope Patti wasn't seen them."

"Oh she has." said Paul, "She thought they were pretty hot. Next time you do that, she wants to be in the room with you."

"I'm beginning to see what you mean by openness" I said.

"You OK with it?" asked Paul.

"Honestly it sounds really exciting." I said, "I never realized how open it is."

"More than you think" grinned Paul, "You cruise the net a lot?

"Oh sure" I said, "That is how I got the cheap tickets to get here."

"Yeah" said Paul, "But do you look at a lot of porn or read erotic stories on the net? I mean I never really asked you before and we have never cruised together on line for porn. Do you?"

"Sure, doesn't everybody?" I said, "Probably more than I should but you know how the dating situation was in high school."

"I know" smiled Paul, "Have you read or seen anything on family fun?"

"Family fun?" I asked.

"You know" said Paul, "stuff about family members doing stuff. You know...incest?"

"Well, yeah" I said.

"Do you like it? Did it get you excited?" asked Paul.

"Some of it" I said, "I liked some of the brother sister and mother son or family stories. Most of the stuff about grandparents is a little too weird for me. Is this going where I think it is, Paul?"

Paul nodded his head. "How do you feel about it now?"

"I am kind of excited talking about and .." I said nervously, "And I dying to know more."

"Ok" Paul grinned in approval, "I think my family has been into incest for some time but that is just my opinion and can't prove it. My mom married her uncle on her mother's side. That was my father who owned the jewelry shop. He was my mother's uncle. They were very much in love and the family relationship was not an issue for them. They had my sister and I and we are pretty normal kids. Mom took it hard when dad died. It is one of the reasons we moved to the house in your neighborhood as there were too many memories at the old house."

"I see" was all I could say as Paul continued the story.

"Even with all the nudity and stuff around the house" said Paul, "Nothing really sexually happened between mom and I until my eighteenth birthday. That evening she took me into her bedroom and we had the greatest sex. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about." I nodded in agreement and awe. "We have been lovers since and I thought maybe it was because dad passed away but I think we would have been doing it if he was still alive."

"You mean your mom cheating on your dad with you?" I asked.

"Oh no" said Paul, "He would have shared or watched or it would have been a threesome. I really believe that. I saw 2 pictures from long ago that had mom and dad and one his cousins in it. One photo was of them lying in bed naked and the other was mom blowing the cousin while dad was fucking my mom."

"No shit!" I said as I pictured Paula doing that in my mind and it made my cock hard.

"You not only have mom and I been together but Patti and I have too. When she turned eighteen, mom had me take her cherry."

"This is too much, Paul!" I said, "Is this for real?"

"No really" said Paul. "I am being as honest and sincere with you as I have never been with anyone else before. When Mom and I were in bed, sometimes Patti watches."

"I think she has watched me with Paula too." I said, "but I am not sure, I only heard a few noises or a glimpse of motion.'

"Oh she probably was." smiled Paul, "Since you didn't know about all of our family life, she had to be sneaky about it. Anyway, Patti has openly watched us and when her day came, she was eager to try sex for the first time. Mom kind of arranged it and guided us through"

"How was it?" I asked.

"Patti was a little clumsy at first and it was sort of messy." Paul said, "I know it hurt at first and mom had to keep reassuring her but then she had this giant orgasm right as I came. I guess it was a pretty good first time for her. But.. honestly, I prefer mom over my sister any day."

"So how does it work now?" I asked. "Do you take turns or have a sleeping schedule?"

Paul laughed. "It does sound like some porno film doesn't it. Really things just happen. I am usually with mom but sometimes I do stuff with Patti especially in the early afternoon before mom gets home. You know Patti has a real crush on you."

"I didn't know that" I said in surprise, "She has always been nice to be me and I have enjoyed playing video with her and stuff."

"Well that Christmas present you gave her" grinned Paul, "Really put you are the top of her list."

I hadn't thought of Paul's sister in that way. She was always around and nice to me but I thought we will see what happens in the coming weeks. I thought she was rather pretty even though Paul teased her a lot about her looks. I looked at Paul and had to ask a question. "Since Patti and your mom watch... I mean... Have they ever been together..I mean like bi stuff that you see in the pornos?"

Paul said, "I wish. They are both straight and neither of them have any desire to try it with another women. They like guys exclusively."

Sorry, I had to ask." I said.

"That's OK" said Paul, "I had to ask too. That would be cool to watch though. Mom is not against gay or bi folks, she just isn't into it. The same with Patti. Although.... I think she has a fantasy of watching two guys do it."

"Why would you say that?" I asked, "She seems so sweet and innocent all the time."

"One time I saw her watching a porn movie." Paul said, "She didn't know I saw her but she was watching a gay guy porn flick. I don't know where she got it but she was getting off on it."

"Wow" I said, "Well you never know sometimes. That isn't for me, that sort of gay bi stuff."

"Same here" said Paul, "Probably she was just curious. So there you have it. All of it. Now you know why mom sleeps with you. Not only because she really likes you but because you are like another son to her as well."

"Paul, I really feel honored to be thought of so highly." I said. "I feel that I really belong."

"I'm glad that you feel that way." smiled Paul. "We are more than best friends, we are brothers."

It took a second to sink in but he was right. I was an only child but now I have a brother, a sister, and a new mother. I knew from this point on that my life was going to change. I looked at Paul and said, "This seems so crazy but I'm ready for next weekends visit especially since I know about anything. I don't know if there is anyway I can sleep tonight after hearing all of this."

"Me either" said Paul, "All this talk has made me really horny. Want to beat off to some porn?"

"I haven't done that with another guy for years." I said, "You sure this isn't some gay thing, you haven't told me. I mean last time I did that my friend and I were just learning what shoots out of your cock."

"No, no, no" said Paul, "I won't touch you or anything. It's just doing ourselves and enjoying some porn. I mean I have to get off and you do too. Besides if we are going to be naked together at mom's house, doing and seeing stuff together, so .....consider this a practice run."

I had to agree with him. If I was not comfortable with Paul now, how would it be at his house? Paul booted up his laptop and launched into the net. He opened a bookmark page that was filled with erotic stories of all kinds. "The college lets you look at this site?" I asked.

"They are supposed to filter stuff on their network" said Paul, "and some sites are blocked but you can surf almost anywhere. I don't think they really care or want to take the effort to block all porn to the students. I think the horniness of the students would overwhelm them."

Paul moved his laptop on the floor in front of me then he stood back up and started to strip off his clothes. I started to do the same. Once nude, Paul went into his bathroom for a few minutes. I was sitting naked on my sleeping bag with a hard on and started to surf through some of the stories listed on the list. Paul came out of the bathroom with his hard cock bobbing up and down. He had a jar of Vaseline in one hand and a box of Kleenex in the other. He sat about a foot next to me and placed the box and jar between us. He then moved the laptop so both of us could read the screen.

Paul took over the laptop and surf to a section which listed just stories of incest. After scanning through a couple that sounded too silly or boring, we found a couple that looked really good. Paul was the first to dip his fingers in the Vaseline and greased up his cock. I followed his lead. I was kind of surprised that his cock wasn't as big as I thought it was and was smaller than me. We scrolled through several good stories as our hands slid on our greased. Paul was the first to cum. He grabbed a handful of Kleenex and placed it over his cock head. His hand went really fast and leaned his head back as he shot his load. I watched the expression on his face and he looked very peaceful, very beautiful, and very satisfying.

"Wow, that was intense" said Paul as he pulled the wad of Kleenex from his cock. He stroked the last drop of cum from the slit of his cock head and then wiped it off with the wad. He stood up and headed for the bathroom. A whiff of his cum filled my nostrils as he walked by. A few seconds I heard the toilet flushing and he returned. His cock was soft as he retuned to sitting next to me. Still playing, Paul scooped some more Vaseline and stroked his soft cock until it was hard again. Paul scrolled through a few more stories until he hit an part story of a whole family fucking. Halfway through the second chapter, I could hold it any more and blew my load into a handful of Kleenex.

It was my turn to head into the bathroom and flush my Kleenex away. I was thinking as the swirling water made the Kleenex disappear that this was a lot of fun. I would have not thought that beating off with other guy would be so much fun. I guess beating it with Paul, there was no inhibitions and no restrictions and I never enjoyed stories about incest so much. I walked out of the bathroom to the floor stroking my cock to another hard on. I added some more lube as Paul was scrolling through the last chapter. I really didn't care if he finished the story as there were plenty more where that one came from. We went through another hour and a half of stories before we were ready to cum again. By this time I was massaging my balls as I stroked with my other hand while Paul scrolled the pages and stroked himself. We were just into what was supposed to be a true story about a mother and son when I blew my load. I didn't have time to grab any Kleenex and let my cum shoot into my cupped hand. We both stared at my cock as streams of white cum filled my palm.

Paul laughed and handed me a wad of Kleenex and said, "Here before you drip it on your sleeping bag. Man, that was one intense cum. I have never seen anyone cum that much." I don't think I had either and headed for the bathroom. I had cum dripping all over me. I disposed of the Kleenex and used a wash towel to clean up some. I came back out and Paul was flat on his back and was shooting his cum into another wad of Kleenex. He slowly smiled and then sat up holding the Kleenex around his cock. He looked over the alarm clock and it was two in the morning. As he headed for the bathroom, he said, "Man this has been great but I'm spent, man. I'm going to bed."

I sat in front of the laptop and surfed some more while Paul cleaned up. He came back and climbed into his bed. He said goodnight and drifted off to sleep. I was getting tired as well and reading the stories, as hot as they were, was starting to lose their edge for me. Paul started to snore some and I began to close the laptop, getting some sleep as well. I closed the browser and returned to his desktop settings. I was already to click on the shut down when a folder could my eye. It was a typical yellow folder titled "family" in small letters. I looked over to see if Paul was still asleep and after being fairly certain of that he was, I opened the folder. The folder opened with about 30 icons of image files. I went in to view them as thumbnails and one by one image of Paul and his family appeared. Even a few of the ones Paula took of me were in there. They were all nudes and some them showed Paul having sex, oral or otherwise, with Patti or Paula. This was for real. I closed the folder and shut down his laptop. I didn't wait for it to completely turn off before I was asleep. I had the strangest dreams that night of Paul and his family interspersed with story lines from the porn site.

I awoke the next morning with Paul shaking me to get up. The flight was going to leave in a couple of hours and we had to hustle. I grabbed a quick shower while Paul stuffed my items back into the duffle bag and woke his buddy up for the car keys. After I dried my hair, Paul and I left for the airport. Paul dropped me off and said that he would be home soon and to take good acre of the family until then. I promised that I would and worked my way through the airport check in. Once in the plane, I feel asleep and didn't wake up until we landed again. I exited the gate at my home town airport and headed straight for the restrooms as I had not peed all day. I stood there feeling like I would never stop going and noticed how sore my cock felt. Either not enough lube or too much stroking for one session. My dad picked me up at the airport and we chatted about the trip to see Paul. At home I unpacked and had lunch. I rested some more and than gave Paula a call. She was glad to get my call and heard that Paul and I had a great time. She didn't say a word about the small lie that I had told her and she told me that she was looking forward to seeing me next weekend.

I arrived at Paul's house that following Friday and was greeted by Paula. She told me that Patti had started a part time job and would not be home until later. Then she asked if I wanted to go out to dinner that evening. I agreed as long as the dress was casual. Within an hour we were seated at a Mexican chain restaurant, sampling the chips and salsa. Over my soda and her margarita, I talked about the trip to Paul's college. Paula said that she would like to have been there and I told her that she would have had a very good time. After dinner, I drove as the margarita was stronger than Paula expected. Patti wasn't home yet and within minutes, Paula and I were kissing and removing each other's clothing. Then we were naked on Paula's bed with Paula on top of me sucking my cock while I was lapping at her pussy. A voice sounded out as the front door opened and then closed.

"Hi mom, I'm home" yelled Patti. A few seconds later, she was looking through the open door of her mom's bedroom. "Hey there."

Paula slipped my cock from her lips and said, "Hi Patti, good to see you home safe. How was work tonight?"

Patti smiled, "It was busy but it was OK. Well, I guess I see you in a bit."

Patti left the doorway and Paula returned my stiff cock to her lips. I had stopped licking when Patti announced herself and tried to look over Paula's butt to see Patti but she was out of my sight. I resumed my sucking on her clit and immediately Paula pushed her pussy hard into my face while letting out a moan. I continued to please her with my tongue until her hips shook and she moaned over my cock. Paula readjusted herself and moved on her side next to me while continuing to lick my cock. I grabbed a deep breath of cool air and looked to my right to see Patti. She was sitting naked on a chair close to the side of the bed with her legs spread apart and her feet balancing on the edge of the bed. Our eyes met and she smiled then continued to move her fingers on her pussy. It was the first time that I had seen Patti nude in person and found her very attractive.

Her pussy was so pink with wispy light brown hair surrounding it. She leaned her head back and she rubbed her clit very quickly. She let out a breath of air then moaned loudly bringing her chin hard against her chest. Paula took my cock from her mouth and smiled at her daughter. Once Patti enjoyed her orgasm, Paula motioned her to come by the bed. Patti kneeled at the edge of the bed and propped her chin on her elbows. She watched her mother suck my cock just a few inches away from her. Patti being in the room and openly watching us excited me to no end. Paula tighten her lips around the head of my cock and jacked me with her hand as fast as she could. Within seconds, I groaned and shot my cum into her mouth. I kept watching Paula's face as the pleasure seeped over my head. Instead of swallowing as Paula normally did, she held it in her mouth then loosen her lips over my cock and let my cum run from her mouth and back over my cock. It was messy but did that turn me on. Paula smiled at Patti who was grinning from ear to ear. Then Paula wiped a large load onto her index finger and moved it into her daughter's mouth. Patti sucked on her mother's finger for a second then smiled while nodding in agreement.