Paul's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know most of that was just show for me but it did the trick and I was still as hard as a rock again. I got on my knees and rolled Paula on to her stomach then raised her hips until her knees were on the bed and her face was buried in the sheets. Patti returned to her chair and resumed playing with her pussy. I spread Paula's hips apart and placed my cock against her pussy then slide in. Paula moaned quietly into the sheets as my cock slid in. I began to pump my cock in and out of her pussy. With my hips and stomach area still wet with cum, our hips made a loud smacking sound when the touched. I was now in a slow steady rhythm and began to watch Patti. Patti had her spread and had her finger rubbing her clit. As she continued to watch us, she spread her pussy lips apart and began to push her index finger into her pussy. Soon she finger was going in and out while I fucked her mother back and forth. After awhile I could tell that she was into the pleasure and we were just an unfocused movement in front of her. I did catch a smile from her as Paula screamed out with a large orgasm.

Paula's hips were pushing back harder than I was pushing forward with my cock. The smacking sound of our hips became louder as I was beginning to cum again. I pushed hard into her, driving her head into the mattress while load after load of hot cum filled her pussy. We held still for a moment and I looked to see her daughter still in her chair. She had a satisfied look on her face and a silly smile while her finger lightly moved her clit from side to side. Paula let her knees slip to the mattress and my weight fell on top of her. I lay on her warm relaxed body while my cock slipped out and rested on the crack of Paula's butt. After a few minutes I rolled to the side and then Paula rolled on her back still trying to catch her breath.

"Oh baby that was so nice." moaned Paula.

"More where that came from" I said.

"I'm sorry but I'll have to take a rain check on that offer." sighed Paula.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh, its work" sighed Paula, "The annual inventory in tomorrow and I have to go in. you understand, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do." I sighed, "Sure you won't change your mind?"

"You're tempting baby but I have to be somewhat alert tomorrow." She said.

"Well, alright" I sighed, "We can make up for it tomorrow."

"We will" said Paula," We will. Did you enjoy this evening?"

"Of course" I said, "I enjoy everything with you."

"Yes, I know" smiled Paula, "But with Patti here, did you like that?"

"Oh yes!" I said, "That was extra hot." I looked over and saw she was gone. "Where did she go?"

"Paula glanced over and said, "She went to bed. She knows that I have to get some rest in a minute and that the party was over. I know she had a good time too. She likes you a lot."

"So I've been told" I said quietly. "She is quite attractive."

I got up from the bed and started to help Paula straighten out the sheets so we could sleep. We snuggled under the sheets while our heads sank into the soft pillows.

Paula said one more thing before she fell to sleep. "Just remember Patti is your sister. Be nice to her."

I woke up the next morning to find that Paula was not in bed. I crawled out of bed and headed into the master bath. I saw a note on the mirror that read: "Hi Baby, Last night was great. I have fresh coffee keeping warm in the kitchen. Sorry about work but see you late this afternoon. Love, Paula." I took the note off the mirror and thought how nice of her to leave a note. I finished my business and headed into the kitchen. I could smell the coffee as I moved through the hallway. I poured myself a cup and thought how liberating it was in this house. I'm drinking coffee in the nude and there is no reason to get dressed unless I want to. I was about half way through the first cup when I started to rummage through the freezer, looking for some frozen waffles. I found a box and dropped two into the toaster. After that quick breakfast, I refilled my cup and went back into Paula's room. I took my time over the second cup as I shaved then showered. After drying my hair, I was on a coffee high and ready for the day.


I was bringing my empty cup into the kitchen when I saw Patti naked on the couch watching Saturday morning TV. I said, " Good morning, Patti"

Patti looked towards me and smiled, "Hi there."

"Had breakfast yet?" I asked

"Yeah" she said, "Just some cereal."

"Anything good on?" I asked.

"Nah" she said, "Silly stuff but not much else on this early." She stretched and yawned, "Just waking up you know."

"I know" and smiled back "Me too. Mom has already left for work. So anything you want to do today? You have to work?"

Patti stretched again and said, "I'll think about. Maybe hit the mall or sometime. No work today but I have to go in tomorrow evening."

"Oh OK" I said as I went to the kitchen and she stared at the TV some more. I watched her through the kitchen entry way. Patti was attractive despite what her brother teased her about. She was skinny and flat chested but had nice long legs. She had an attractive but sort of plain face with hair parted in the middle that hung about 3 inches below her shoulders. I caught myself looking to hard at Patti and went over the sink. I rinsed out my coffee cup and rinsed the bowl that she had used for her cereal. I went back into the living room and Patti was now reclining on her side with her head propped up on one arm.

"Want to do anything today?" I asked.

Patti held back a laugh and grinned, "Anything?"

I smiled and said, "Well, I wasn't thinking that kind of anything when I asked but..

yeah, anything."

She continued to grin, "Maybe we can go to the mall today?"

I said, "OK........"

Then Patti giggled, "But I'd rather do anything." and sat up on the couch. She extended her arms out and yawned. As she brought her arms down, she stood up and grabbed my soft cock with one hand then started to walk towards her room. I followed her closely as she pulled me by my cock which was getting harder each second. Patti was still giggling as we entered her room. The room was bright as sunlight filtered through the high transom windows although the blinds were closed on the lower windows. She guided to the edge of her freshly made bed and had me sit. Patti leaned over and put her lips on mine then immediately pushed her tongue between my lips. It was a sensual movement along my tongue and mouth.

Then she broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear. "I want.... I want to watch you jack off in my bed like you did in those pictures. Will you do that for me? I really want to watch you do that."

"Would that please you?" I quietly asked.

Patti gave me another French kiss and in a hot breath said, "Yes that would."

As Patti stood back up and I swung my legs onto her bed, laying back on her freshly cleaned sheets. They had the slight fresh smell of fabric softener but had a slight hint of perfume or body powder. Patti relaxed in her chair next to her dresser and closely observed. I spread my legs apart to give her a better view and then I started to stroke my cock. She had a slight almost sexy coy smile as she watched my hand go up and down on my cock. I was beginning to ooze some precum which I took extra effort to spread over my cock. For awhile it almost glistened in the sunlight and make a smacking sound as I stroked. Patti began to touch one of pink nipples while watching. It was a slow caressing movement of her index finger that moved around her nipple in a circle. I was really getting off watching Patti play with her nipple. Soon I was massaging my balls with one hand and stroking my cock with the other. Now Patti was touching both nipples, pinching them, and rolling them between her thumb and index finger. They reminded me of erasers on new pencils, hard and pink. Then Patti stood up and walked back over to the bed.

She looked down at me for a while, smiling as our eyes locked. I could begin to smell her pussy which was inches from my face. I could see that it slightly moist. Then she said, "I would you to try something I saw in a movie." I nodded yes. "Get on your hands and knees" I rolled over on my side then positioned myself on my hands and knees as her bed slightly shook. Patti took her pillow from the head of the bed and placed it in front of my hands. "Now lay your head on the pillow and kind of hold your body up with one arm while reaching back and jack with the other hand" I had never done in that position before but I felt very nice. My cock felt bigger and thicker in my hand as my balls hung free. Patti stood back to get a total view and smiled. She leaned slightly against her dresser and played with one nipple while still watching me.

"Are you getting close?" she asked.

"Aw man, real soon" I said quietly.

"Let me try one thing" she smiled, "And then I want you to cum. Cum all over my bed."

I was so excited and into jacking off in this position, I wasn't going ask what she wanted to try. Patti picked some body lotion from her dresser and dispensed a small amount on her finger tip. She walked over to the bed, leaned towards the pillow, and whispered in my ear. "Your cock is so wet and noisy from all that precum. I am so turned on by it. I want to make you really cum so hard." The she straighten back up. I felt her run her hand over my butt, lightly touching all over. Then her hand slid down and played with my balls for the first time. She lightly cupped them in her hand and then reached between my legs placing her hand over my stroking hand. Her soft fingers felt nice over mine as she moved her hand with mine, back and forth. Her hand left mine and I felt Patti run her fingers between my butt cheeks. A cold feeling of wetness that quickly warmed has placed over my asshole. Patti had applied that dab of body lotion and was massaging it around that small area. I had never had my asshole played with before and it felt good.

I continued to stroke harder and faster as the new sensations of Patti playing with my ass drove me wild. I was nearly ready to come when I felt Patti's finger push into my ass. It hurt slightly as first but as her finger smoothly pushed in, the sensation was intense. I started to cum harder than I had before. I using moaning "Oh shit" and "oh god" as streams of cum erupted from my cock and pleasure filled my head. It seemed that I would never stop coming and Patti had lowered her head to one side, watching ever shot. I groaned loudly as the last shot erupted and then felt Patti's finger slide from my ass. I stayed in that position for a few seconds, enjoying the experience, and finally moved to sitting on the edge of the bed. Patti had left the room and I could hear water running in the hallway bathroom. I assumed that she was washing her hands and she walked back in a few seconds later. I motioned her to sit on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly.

We exchanged a kiss and I whispered in her ear, "Where did a little girl like you learn to do that?"

She giggled and said quietly, "I saw it in a porn movie and always wanted to try it. Did you like it? I could really feel you cum when my finger was in there."

"It felt great" I said, "I really shot a flood."

Patti glanced over and said, "I know. Maybe next time I'll have you and Paul jack off in my room at the same time."

While the small talk was going on, my hands were lightly caressing her flat chest and rubbing each hardening nipple. "Did you ever try that with Paul?" I asked.

Patti gasped slightly and my hand moved between her legs. Patti said "Paul does what Paul wants to do. He is a lot like our father that way. I never have done that with him. If it wasn't his idea, he won't try it so..."

My finger began to slide up and down the edge of Patti's moist pussy lips until it slipped easily between them. I said "Paul doesn't know what he is missing." The chat subsided as our lips and tongues embraced and my finger began to massage her clit. Patti spread her legs further apart, allowing my fingers to explore further. I was growing hard again and it started to expand and grow along the crack of Patti's butt. She began to feel my cock grow hard and playfully wiggled her butt against it. I had my tongue deep in her mouth when I started to slowly push my finger into her love canal. She was very smooth and tight and I as pushed further, I could tell that she was not a virgin. As I worked my finger in and out, Patti let out a light moan and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. Soon I had one finger rubbing her clit and my other hand working two fingers in her pussy. Her head leaned back on my shoulder and her hands clutched on my thighs while shorts breathes and moans gave from her mouth. She started to whisper "stop stop" but I continued to play with her pussy until she screamed out with a large orgasm. Her hands now dug into my thighs and her body shook on my lap.

I removed my playful fingers and wrapped my arms around Patti's waist rocking her slightly back and forth in my lap. She slowly released her grip and began to relax. She turned and looked directly into my eyes. Her face was glowing with a pleasurable grin. I ran my finger along the inside folds of her pussy lips and then placed that finger in Patti's mouth where she sucked on it lustfully. I wanted to play more with my new sister but now I just wanted to give her a good fucking. I moved her skinny body from my lap where she has sitting at the edge of the bed and then eased her flat on her back. She giggled and mumbled something about the bed being wet and sticky on her back. I then moved her lanky legs onto the bed and got between them. I snuggled on top of Patti with my wet cock sandwiched between our stomachs. We exchanged kisses as she wrapped her arms tightly around my back. She softly whispered in my ear, "Be gentle, I haven't done this too many times."

I nodded and smiled back at her beaming face. I scooted down on her body and she raised her knees somewhat. I ran my cock along the folds of her wet pussy and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance of her love hole. She gasped slightly as I pushed in with just the head of my cock. Her pussy was very tight but warm and wet. Patti made a pleasurable "umm" sound then moved her hands over my butt. She pushed on each cheek and I slowly guided my cock into her pussy. Her pussy felt so good, so smooth, better than any pussy I had, even Paula's. I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her and with each stroke, the movement became easier and more pleasurable. Patti has this silly grin on her face as she began to softly moan. I decided to move things up a notch and placed each hand underneath Patti's knees. I slowly pushed her legs up towards her chest and brought them back over my shoulders. Normally her ankles would rest there but her longs were so long that her calves rested there. She let out an "ohhh" sound as I sunk in deeper.

Patti closed her eyes and placed her hands around my waist as I started to pump my cock in her faster and harder. She began to groan with each smack of our hips. I moved one hand over her leg and began to finger her clit as we fucked. She really began to moan and whispered, "this is so good, you are the best, rub me, fuck me." Sweat was beginning to mist our skins and work onto our bodies as the action became faster. Patti's eyes opened wide and then glazed as she moaned out loudly. I stopped rubbing her clit and grabbed her at the knees while pumping at fast as I could. I began to feel my cum swell in my cock and then I could not hold back. I held still with my cock deep in Patti while my cum streamed into her pussy. Our eyes locked as pleasure filled our heads and she was experiencing the new sensation of my warm liquid shooting into her body.

After a few minutes, we collapsed together and remained still for a few minutes. My cock began to shrink away from her warm pussy. We kissed, giggled, and even laughed for a few minutes. Patti was a very happy sister and I was feeling on top of the world myself. We slowly climbed out of the bed and I suggested that we get a quick shower together. I followed her into the bathroom and noticed that some of the cum on the bed from our earlier session had dried on the back of her hair. She used the toilet while I ran the water to where it was deliciously warm than stepped in. I was letting the water run over my body when Patti stepped in. We spent the half hour washing, playing, touching, and rubbing until the hot water tank was running out. I turned off the shower than we dried each other off. Patti thought that was such a cool thing to do as she had never showered with anyone else before.

Patti still wanted to go to the mall so we dressed and I drove. We spent almost three hours at the mall. I could tell that Patti was really in love with me. She kept wanting to buy me so much stuff in the stores but I settled on some cologne. I bought her some perfume and I never seen anyone express such appreciation over a small gift. It was a big deal for her and I was getting feelings for her as well. We returned to her house and Paula was not back yet. Patti put away some of her purchases while I looked around the kitchen and wondered what to do for dinner. Patti was taking a load of her bedclothes to the basement for washing and suggested we do carry out pizza. That was a good idea but I thought to wait for Paula and see what she wanted to do. Patti was all smiles as she did the laundry and then put new sheets on her bed.

Paula finally came home and she looked so tired. The inventory took longer than expected and the computer system at work kept screwing up. She was all for the pizza idea so I placed an order. She was resting on the couch and telling me about her day as Patti came out of her bedroom in the nude. She sat next to her mother and told her about her day with me at the mall. She put her neck close to her mother's nose and asked her if she liked the new perfume I had bought for her. Paula thought it smelled great on her and gave her a big hug. They looked so erotic at that moment I began to get hard. Paula broke off the embrace and went to her bedroom to clean up. The doorbell rang and the delivery guy was there. I answered the door and paid for the pizza while Patti hid behind the couch and giggled. I wondered what the pizza guy would do if we answered the door naked and chuckled myself. I placed the pizza on the kitchen table while Patti got out some plates. I went back into the living room and stripped off my clothes, placing them on the couch. Paula came out of her room refreshed and in the nude. She smiled coyly as we entered the kitchen together. Paula brought a soda and two beers from the fridge and sat at the table. I sat down and cracked open a beer for Paula and myself and then opened the soda for Patti.

We had pizza then sat around the living room for a few hours relaxing and watching TV. Paula was beginning to yawn and said that she was getting tired and that she really wasn't up to having a good time that night. She looked at her daughter and said that she wouldn't mind watching as long as it wasn't too late into the evening. Patti and I exchanged grins as Paula knew what occurred that day and maybe she planned it that way. Paula took me and her daughter by the hand as guided us into her bedroom. Paula propped several pillows against the headboard then climbed into her bed then sitting with her back against the pillows. We watched Patti's mother cross her legs Indian style then slowly and lightly touch her pussy. Patti and I were standing at the end of the bed hugging and kissing then I eased her on to her mother's bed. We were laying sideways across the foot of the bed giving Paula the best view of us. It was a repeat performance of that morning except I did get my tongue between Patti's legs for awhile and tasted the sweetest pussy in my life. I got a real kick out of Paula watching and loved hearing her moan with her daughter. After Patti and I both came and began to relax after fucking, I decided to put on the show and starting to nibble at Patti's clit again. Despite my own cum oozing from her pussy, I sucked and licked her clit into another intense orgasm. Again the sound of mother and daughter moaning filled the room.