Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it, Jenny?" Kevin asked, seeing the look on her face.

"I don't know exactly," Jenny replied, shaking her head. "It's one thing to contemplate doing this, even in some hotel room, but doing it in my home and in my own bed, it just hits me harder for some reason."

"Just imagine how Patrick will feel, then," Kevin said, nodding.

"Yeah, I like that idea," Sally said, a big smile on her face. "Hey, what about doing it in my room, on my bed?"

"Oh, my," Kevin laughed. "What a splendid idea. Do it in both rooms."

"But we never know when he's going to be traveling," Jenny said. "He usually informs me just before he leaves. I seldom get even a day's notice."

"Then you'll just have to take advantage when possible," Kevin said. "We'll still have the rooms reserved for those times when Patrick is in town."

"Mom, you still cool with all of this?" Sally asked.

"Yes," Jenny replied softly, exhaling.

"Can we try it, then?" Sally asked, her eyes shining.

"T-try it?" Jenny stammered, her eyes wide.

"Well, yeah," Sally replied. "I mean, we're going to do it, right? So let's start, give it a try. I mean, we're here, why not? I'll bet Mr. Hanson wouldn't mind, would you?"

"We do have to start sometime," Kevin replied, smiling at the disconcerted look on Jenny's face. "I don't think you want to be doing this like jumping off the deep end of the swimming pool, I think you'll need to practice, get your routine down, make adjustments, so that when you finally start implementing the plan, it will go more smoothly and seem more natural. The last thing you want is for it to seem awkward. You want Patrick to think that you're so used to doing it, that it's like breathing."

"Here, use my phone, Jimmy," Sally said, handing him her iPhone, then standing up and pulling her T-shirt off over her head, baring her large, hard ruby nipples poking out from the ends of her full, slightly upturned freckled breasts.

"S-Sally!" Jenny gasped, her eyes widening even further when she saw her daughter's micro-miniskirt slide down her legs to the floor, leaving her naked, the beaded moisture on her furled inner pussy lips impossible to miss.

"Come on, Mom," Sally said, pulling her to her feet as Kevin stood up and unbuttoned his shirt.

Jimmy had the good sense to start recording as Sally moved around behind her mother and slid the zipper to her dress down, then pushed it off her shoulders so that it slid to the floor, leaving Jenny in just a tiny wisp of a panty, her freckled breasts surmounted by the same thick ruby nipples as Sally, though not quite as full.

"Beautiful!" Kevin said as Sally knelt, pulling her mother's panty down, the tiny wisp of material peeling away from her pussy.

Jenny's face was totally flushed, facing her son, his mouth dropped open as his eyes glued to her now-exposed pussy, seeing the same furled inner lips and fat clit sticking out that he was accustomed to with his sister, everything glistening wetly.

"I told you that he had a nice cock," Sally said as Kevin pushed his pants and boxers down, his cock standing out in front of him.

"And now?" Kevin asked, licking his lips as he stared at the two beautiful women, as alike as twins, despite the 20-year age difference.

"We should stand on either side of you," Sally said, pulling her mother by the hand and placing her next to Kevin on his right side. "You should put your arm around her shoulders," she said and Kevin complied, feeling the slight trembling and warmth of Jenny's skin. "No, turn more towards him," Sally directed, turning her mother so that her breasts were mashed against Kevin's body. "Yeah, like that," Sally said, nodding in satisfaction. "And hold his cock," she added, taking her mother's right hand and placing it on Kevin's cock before she took the same position on the other side of Kevin, her hand joining her mother's on his cock.

"Okay," Sally said, squeezing Kevin's cock, a big smile on her face. "Jimmy get close enough so that only Mr. Hanson's face is in the picture. "After he says his lines, back away until we're all in the picture, okay?"

"Yeah, got it," Jimmy replied, gulping, his jeans restricting but not hiding his raging erection as he stared at his mother and sister naked in front of him.

"Okay, Mr. Hanson, say something," Sally encouraged as Jimmy moved close.

"Hello, Patrick," Kevin said, staring deadpan into the camera. "Remember me?" he asked, his face dissolving into a smile as Jimmy slowly backed away, then stopped when he had the three of them in the picture. "And now?" he asked.

"Now Mom and I get on our knees and suck your cock," Sally replied, laughing. "That sounds so nasty, I just love it."

Jenny's face was totally flushed in embarrassment, for so many reasons, but beneath it all she was acutely aware of the feeling of Kevin's hard cock in her hand and the sensation of her hard, hypersensitive nipples sliding back and forth against him, a direct connection to her pussy causing what felt to her like a flood of juices. She could feel the slickness of her inner thighs as she knelt down, her hand still wrapped around Kevin's cock.

"Jimmy, make sure you get a shot looking up that shows us sucking his cock and his face looking down to watch," Sally instructed. "And lots of close-ups, especially when he cums."

Jenny felt as though her face was on fire, glancing towards Jimmy and seeing the prominent bulge in his jeans as he aimed Sally's iPhone at them, Kevin's cock throbbing in her hand.

"Mr. Hanson, you should keep a hand on each of our heads," Sally suggested, smiling up at him. "And watch us."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Kevin replied with a laugh, placing a hand gently on each of their heads.

"Okay, then, let's do it," Sally said, her eyes bright as she turned towards Kevin's cock and stuck out her tongue to lick the head. "Come on, Mom," she encouraged.

Jenny felt disembodied as she leaned forward, sticking out her tongue to swipe across the end of Kevin's cock, her pussy flooding with juices when she tasted his pre-cum. When she ran her tongue down the length of his cock, she saw Sally take the head in her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on it, moving out of the way when Sally went down on him, taking his entire cock into her mouth for several seconds before backing off.

Then Jenny found herself with Kevin's cock in her mouth, like Sally had said, a very nice cock, perfect for sucking, she realized, shocked that she'd think of such a thing at that moment, then face-fucking herself with his cock for a minute before backing off to catch her breath while Sally did the same. She felt her face flush when she realized that she was waiting for Sally to relinquish Kevin's cock so that she could have some more of it, which she did.

Jenny didn't have to feign anything as far as enthusiasm goes as she sucked Kevin's cock for the second time, losing herself in her favorite sexual activity. Then she backed off again and Sally leaned forward and they both sucked and licked the head of his cock together, their tongues clashing over the slit, Sally massaging his balls while Jenny jacked him.

"I'm going to cum," Kevin gasped, feeling himself losing control.

Just as Kevin lost control, Sally backed off slightly, enough for her mother to wrap her lips around the head of his cock as cum blasted from the end. Jenny got the first two pulses of hot thick cum before Sally leaned back in and their lips met on the tip of Kevin's cock, their tongues dueling as cum continued to ooze from his cock, Sally finally leaning back to allow her mother to finish sucking him off.

"God damn, that had to be the best blowjob I've ever had," Kevin gasped when Jenny finally sat back on her heels licking her lips, her mouth and chin smeared with his cum.

"That was way cool," Sally said as she scraped cum from her chin into her mouth, smiling when she saw her mother doing the same. "I told you he had a nice cock."

"He most certainly does," Jenny sighed. "There's no turning back now, is there?"

"I'd say that that was up to you," Kevin replied. "You can always say that this isn't for you and call it a day."

"No, I won't do that," Jenny replied, shaking her head, the taste of his cum still thick in her mouth.

"Then we can continue?" Sally asked, her eyes bright with excitement.

"I guess that would depend upon what you have in mind," Kevin said. "I don't think that I'll be ready for action anytime soon," he added, looking down at his now-flaccid cock.

"But your tongue works, doesn't it?" Sally asked, grinning. "My pussy needs some attention."

"Most definitely," Kevin replied, smiling.

"Come on, Mom," Sally said, pulling her mother up onto the bed. "You probably need it as much as me."

"Sally, this is moving too fast," Jenny protested as her daughter pushed her back onto the sofa.

"Lots of close-ups, Jimmy," Sally instructed, pushing her mother's legs up towards her chest, exposing her pussy whose long inner lips had unfurled and were butterflied open, glistening with wetness, her fat clit above them. "Hold your legs, Mom," Sally said. "Come on, you're either doing this or you aren't."

Blushing furiously as she saw her son staring open-mouthed at her spread pussy while holding the iPhone in front of him, Jenny hooked her elbows behind her knees.

"That's what I look like, isn't it?" Sally asked as she stared at her mother's spread pussy.

"Yeah," Jimmy replied as Sally assumed the same position on the bed next to her mother, her pussy spread open and glistening invitingly.

"Oh, god!" Jenny gasped when she felt Kevin's tongue in her pussy, her whole body suddenly spasming as an orgasm rippled through it. "Oh, oh, oh!" Jenny gasped a minute later when Kevin lifted his face from her pussy and moved over to glue his mouth to Sally's, who squealed in delight as she came on his tongue, humping her pussy up against his mouth as he ate her.

Jimmy couldn't take his eyes off of his mother's spread pussy. Even though it looked exactly like Sally's which he had seen, eaten, and fucked more times than he could count, there was something about it being his mother's pussy that he was looking at.

And then Kevin moved back to Jenny, once again gluing his mouth to her flowing fountain and slurping up her juices as she moaned, clutching his hair with her hand as she ground her pussy up against his insistent mouth and tongue.

"Wha-what...ohhhh!" Jenny moaned, arching her back as Kevin filled her pussy with his resurgent cock.

"Oh, yeah, fuck her, fuck her good," Sally laughed as she sat up to watch Kevin's cock plunging in and out of her mother's pussy, her long inner lips clinging to the shaft each time he'd pull back. "Don't miss any of this, Jimmy," she admonished her brother. "Get their faces and lots of close-ups of the action."

"Oh, god," Kevin groaned after a couple of minutes, his cock buried in Jenny's pussy, his head thrown back as his balls emptied.

Jenny was in shock, totally not expecting to be fucked, or anything else for that matter, however irrational that might have been. She could feel Kevin's cock pulsing deep in her pussy and he released her legs, pushing up onto her elbows to look down and see his cock ensconced in her pussy, her big fat clit bulging against the shaft.

"Sally!" Jenny gasped when Sally leaned over when Kevin pulled his glistening, gooey cock from her pussy and took it into her mouth, noisily slurping on it, then smacking her lips.

"It tastes just like me," she said, a big smile on her face.

"She does indeed," Kevin agreed, his head spinning, delighted beyond his wildest dreams.

"What are you...Sally!" Jenny cried out when Sally knelt before her and leaned over, driving her tongue into her mother's cum-filled pussy. "You shouldn't...you mustn't...oh, god, Sally," Jenny moaned, leaning back on her elbows, her head hanging back as her daughter feasted upon the cum cocktail filling her.

"Mmm, now I know what it's like when someone does that to me," Sally said when she sat back licking her lips, looking up and smiling at her brother.

"Well, I must say, this has been nothing short of extraordinary to me," Kevin said, shaking his head. "Perhaps the finest experience of my life. You're both phenomenally beautiful, incredibly sexy, unbelievably delicious...I could go on and on and on and make a total fool of myself."

"This is my kind of fun," Sally said, laughing.

"Never in my life did I ever imagine anything like this," Jenny said, sitting up, her face flushed, her ruby nipples rock-hard and sticking out like beacons.

"It was wonderful, wasn't it?" Sally asked, looking up at Jimmy.

"I-I've never seen anything so hot," Jimmy said, looking at his mother with something akin to awe on his face.

"What do you think, Mr. Hanson, are we on the right track?" Sally asked.

"I'm sure that you are," Kevin replied, "but I'd like you to let me show the video that you've done to my daughter. She works in the entertainment industry as a production supervisor, so she might have some poignant insights that could help."

"Well, she's going to see it at some point anyway, so why not now?" Sally said, shrugging her shoulders.

"We should be getting home," Jenny said, her face flushed as the full realization of what she had just experienced began to set in.

Jimmy copied the video files that he had made to Kevin's iPhone via Bluetooth while they dressed.

"I'll be in touch about this in a day or two," Kevin promised when they were all dressed. "I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this," he said, taking Jenny's hands. "And I do hope that we have to do it many more times until we get it right," he added, leaning down and softly kissing her.

"I-I enjoyed it, too," Jenny said, her face flushed when he broke off the kiss. "Sally was absolutely correct, you have a nice cock and you're a very sweet man."

"Oh, wait, one more thing," Kevin said, quickly pressing on his iPhone. "Ernie! Kevin Hanson. Good, good, better than ever, actually," he said, grinning at Jenny. "Listen, I'd like to ask a favor, if I may. Well, you better wait until you hear what it is, don't you think? Anyway, I have this young man who needs to have his golf game polished so that he can take the next step. Is there any chance that you'd have the time to get together with him on a daily basis for a few months, or until you decide that there's no point in continuing? Really! You're sure that it's not too much of an imposition? Nonsense, you don't owe me a thing. Well, I certainly appreciate it. His name is Jimmy and I'll give him this number to contact you if that's okay. Great, great. Thanks, Ernie. Kisses to the family."

"Oh, Kevin, thank you!" Jenny said, stepping forward and hugging him, pressing her whole body against his.

"Don't be silly," Kevin said, beaming his pleasure. "It's the least I can do."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, Jimmy, I thought I was going to die sucking Mr. Hanson's cock with Mom," Sally said as Jimmy plunged his cock back into her pussy, her legs wrapped around his waist in her bed. "And then watching him eat her pussy and fuck her, I actually came."

"I thought that my cock was going to break, it was so hot," Jimmy panted, pounding his sister's pussy.

"The only thing as good as sucking a cock off straight from a pussy is eating a pussy right after a cock has filled it with cum," Sally said. "Mom's got a great pussy for eating."

"Like you," Jimmy pointed out. "I was even more afraid that I was going to cum in my pants seeing you eat Mom's pussy. I didn't know that you were into girls, too."

"I'm into anything that cums. Your cock was impossible to miss," Sally giggled, clamping her pussy down on him as he fucked her. "I'm sure that Mom noticed, too."

"Speaking of which, I'm going to cum," Jimmy warned.

"I want it in my mouth," Sally said, unwrapping her legs from around his waist and sitting up after he withdrew, leaning forward and inhaling his cock, tasting herself all over him as she let him slide down into her throat as she pressed her nose up against his belly, milking him with her mouth and throat, feeling him swell, then explode, backing off until she had just the head of his spurting cock in her mouth, gulping down his cum, letting him go only when she had totally sucked him off.

"God, I just love fucking you, Sally," Jimmy sighed as he sprawled back on his bed.

"You're not so bad yourself," Sally said, laughing. "Honestly, I give thanks to god every day that you have such a nice cock and that you don't mind sharing it with me."

"You are so sick," Jimmy said, laughing, "but I do have to admit, I've never fucked a girl that's as much fun to fuck as you."

"That's because nobody loves it as much as me," Sally laughed, climbing out of his bed. "Thanks, I needed that," she said, leaning over to wrap her arms around his neck.

"You know I can't say no to you," Jimmy replied just as her mouth sealed on his and her tongue snaked into his mouth. "You're even a hot kisser," he breathed when she finally broke it off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jenny gave Sally and Jimmy quick half smiles when they appeared in the dining room for dinner, not saying anything. Patrick arrived and they began. As usual, Patrick began grumbling about this and that, nothing that mattered and certainly nothing that had anything to do with any of them. It was just the way he was, always complaining about something or someone. But he quickly ran out of steam by getting next to no reaction from any of them. Other than a one-word comment or a grunt, nobody cared about anything he had to say.

"We should have discovered that long ago," Sally said when Patrick finally pushed back from the table and got to his feet to leave, first announcing that he had to go to Seattle for several days in the morning. "It's actually not that hard to ignore him."

"We're going to have the house to ourselves," Jimmy observed.

"Oh, goody!" Sally laughed, clapping her hands together. "We can fuck in your bed, Mom. I've been just dying to do that."

"We'll see," Jenny replied. "I'm still a bit...shaken by this afternoon."

"But why, Mom?" Sally asked. "You were great. Really hot."

"I'll say," Jimmy added, blushing at the look his mother gave him. "You both were."

"Did you call Ernie Els?" Sally asked.

"Yes," Jimmy replied, beaming. "I can't believe that I have his private cell number. I'm meeting him in the morning at 9:00 at the Jupiter Hills Golf Club."

"Oh, Jimmy, I'm so happy for you," Jenny said.

"It wouldn't be happening if it weren't for you, Mom," Jimmy pointed out.

"Well, I'm going out," Sally announced. "I'm still all wound up from today. I need to do something about it."

Jenny opened her mouth to say something, then thought better of it, blushing as she remembered how wet she had gotten when she had locked eyes with Sally while Kevin's cock was going off in their mouths.

Jimmy wasn't the least bit surprised when he was awakened hours later by Sally crawling onto his bed and plastering her cum-filled pussy on his mouth while at the same time inhaling his own rapidly growing cock.

"I see that you did something about your problem," Jimmy said after Sally had successfully sucked him off, her own pussy eaten clean.

"I cannot believe how horny I am," Sally laughed as she turned around to snuggle up against him. "Life would really suck if I were an only child."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Where are you going?" Patrick Ryan asked gruffly as Jimmy wolfed down his breakfast, then got up to leave.

"Early tee time," Jimmy replied. "I hope my legs hold up for 36 holes," he said, smiling at his sister whose Cheshire cat's grin looked back at him, the taste of his cum still in her mouth, having stopped to quickly suck him off on her way to breakfast.

1...34567...15