Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He does it because he knows how much I resent it," Jenny said. "At the same time, he gets an extra kick because he also knows how much I like it, how my body reacts to it, no matter how I feel. It's a very confusing situation at times. My body betrays my heart."

"I'll bet Kevin wouldn't treat you like that," Sally said.

"Sally!" Jenny gasped, her face flushing.

"Well, it is something to think about," Sally said. "It might be nice to be treated special for a change instead of like some cum bucket, don't you think, though that can be fun, too."

"Well, I'd just love to sit here and listen to you compare notes on what gets you off, but I have a date that I hope will get me off," Jimmy said, getting to his feet with a grin on his face.

"We shouldn't be talking about this at all," Jenny said.

"Well, all this talk has made me horny as all get out," Sally said, "so I'm going to go to one of the clubs and see if I can't find someone to do something about that for me."

Jenny sat staring into space for half an hour after Sally and Jimmy left, her mind in turmoil and her heart heavy. Finally sighing deeply, she got to her feet and went to bed where Patrick rolled over and stuck his cock in her mouth. She felt herself blush and her pussy flood with juices when she realized that she was wondering if Sally were in the same position, some boy's cock in her mouth, only enjoying it instead of going through the motions the way she was, relieved when Patrick came rather quickly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"God, Jimmy, it was so hot," Sally told her brother the next morning as he fucked her doggie in her bed. "215 Speakeasy is so dark and it was crowded. I was back in the corner, leaning on the bar. Some guy behind me put his hand on my ass, under my skirt."

"Who was it?" Jimmy asked, loving the feeling of his sister's pussy spasming on his cock.

"I didn't look," Sally replied, giggling. "I thought it was so hot that some stranger was just playing with me like that. The next thing I knew, a cock was pushing into me, a big cock, right there at the bar. Nobody seemed to notice, it was so crowded and noisy. It was great, just leaning on the bar getting fucked like that. When he told me that he was going to cum, I decided that I didn't want a load of cum running down my thighs, so I turned around and got on my knees and sucked him off right there, my back leaning against the bar while he leaned over it. I doubt if anyone could have seen, even if they had looked. I came like crazy when he came, just the thought of sucking a black guy off in a bar like that."

"Oh, damn!" Jimmy gasped, his cock erupting deep in his sister's pussy. "You're nuts, you know?" he asked as he drained his balls in his sister.

"Yeah, maybe, but I'll take nuts any day if it's that much fun," Sally said, pulling away from him and rolling onto her back, her feet flat on the mattress, cum oozing from her spread pussy. "Now eat my pussy for me," she said, arching her hips up against his mouth when he glued it to her cum-filled quim and slurped.

Even his father's glare as he entered the kitchen for breakfast didn't affect the smile on Jimmy's face.

"What are you so happy about, Jimmy?" Jenny asked when he sat down.

"I woke up," Jimmy replied. "What more do I need?"

"You might consider a job so that you wouldn't be such a do-nothing parasite," Patrick grumbled.

"Oh, I do plenty," Jimmy said. "It takes a lot of energy to play 36 holes every day. I usually have to rest for a couple of hours on the beach afterwards to recover," he said, deliberately goading his father.

"Jimmy!" Jenny gasped, surprised.

"I have to go to Houston for a couple of days," Patrick announced.

"Oh, how nice," Sally said as she entered wearing her wife-beater T-shirt. "No insults or criticism for a couple of days."

"You might as well be naked for all that that shirt covers," Patrick groused.

"Maybe I'll try that, being naked, while you're in Houston," Sally said, smiling. "That way you wouldn't have to be upset at seeing me. I'll dress up for you when you're here," she said, pulling the sides of her wife-beater out so that her entire breasts were fully exposed with her large, hard ruby nipples sticking out prominently.

"Sally!" Jenny gasped. "You're going too far."

"She's been over the line for a long time now," Patrick said angrily, getting to his feet, a noticeable bulge in his trousers. "You have nothing to do but raise them and this is what I get, a bum and a slut," he said as he stormed out of the room."

"Maybe I will start coming to meals naked," Sally mused, "if it'll get him to leave the room."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm going to challenge Dad to a golf game when he gets back from Houston," Jimmy announced at dinner. "There's no point in waiting. I'm not going to get any better, so I might as well do it and get it over with."

"But Jimmy, you don't have to do this at all," Jenny implored.

"Actually, Mom, I do," Jimmy replied, smiling. "It'll be for the better, you'll see. If I'm not here, maybe Dad will be easier on you without his number one irritant constantly in his face."

"And number two," Sally said. "Where you go, I go."

"You're putting me in an impossible position," Jenny said, her face pale.

"Uncomfortable, maybe," Sally said, "but not at all impossible. You have a choice, him or us."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jimmy was nervous. He knew that he was going to see his father at dinner and what that would result in. Even though he was prepared for the worst, still, he was nervous. It affected his game to such a degree that he only played 18 holes. Even Sally sneaking into his room to quickly suck his cock hadn't alleviated his nervousness, though it had felt great and there was nothing like the sight of his cock filling his baby sister's mouth to make him smile.

Jenny had been very quiet the past couple of days, looking like she had lost her best friend. Sally seemed to be dealing with it the best, actually cheerful that things were finally going to come to a head, one way or the other.

Everyone was already at the dining room table when Jimmy arrived for dinner, his father giving him his usual angry glare of disapproval. Jenny saw the look in her son's eyes and knew without a doubt that he was going to go through with his threat. She saw him take a deep breath to steel himself and simply reacted, walking over to him and putting a hand on his chest.

"Dinner's almost ready," she said, her hand trembling. "Take a seat. It's okay. I'll help." No way was she going to lose her children!

Jimmy was in a daze throughout the meal, not even his father's usual carping remarks penetrating. Sally couldn't stop staring at her mother in frank admiration, also refusing to rise to the bait that her father continued to toss before her, knowing now that it was just a matter of time.

"Jimmy, we're going to do it!" Sally gasped later that evening, pounding her pussy up and down on her brother's cock in his bedroom. "Mom agreed!"

"We'll see if she still means it in the morning," Jimmy panted, groaning as his sister's pussy clasped his cock, milking it.

"She meant it," Sally said, feeling his cock swelling deep in her pussy. "We made her an offer that she couldn't refuse," she said as she dismounted him, then leaned over and took his glistening gooey cock into her mouth just as he exploded, cum gushing onto her tongue to slide down her throat as she sucked him off, moaning in ecstasy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jenny was subdued the next morning at breakfast, not meeting either Jimmy or Sally's eyes, and for once, not a word was said, though they still exhaled when Patrick left.

"Mom, did you mean what you said last night?" Sally asked as soon as Patrick had gone.

"Yes," Jenny replied. "I-I can't lose the two of you, not for him or because I'm frightened of him and what he's capable of doing."

"That's great, Mom," Sally said. "You have no idea how proud I am of you."

"I haven't done anything yet," Jenny said.

"You've done the hardest part, agreeing to do it," Jimmy said.

"What now?" Jenny asked.

"Well, I guess I better tell Kevin and see what he says," Sally replied. "He was right when he said that I see the layout of the plan, but haven't given much thought to the actual details. I guess it's detail time."

"I'm going to go play a couple of rounds," Jimmy said. "I have a feeling that I'm going to really hit the ball today. And thanks, Mom. Really. It means a lot."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I talked to Kevin," Sally informed her mother later that afternoon.

"What did he say?" Jenny asked.

"He wants to hear it from you personally and he wants to meet Jimmy," Sally replied.

"But how?" Jenny asked. "We can't just go to his house. The chances of your father finding out are too great."

"He thought of that," Sally replied. "He said that we should have lunch tomorrow at Heart of Palm Beach at 1:00. He'll make sure that there's a reservation. We can meet him there privately after we eat. We won't be seen with him and since you eat there fairly regularly, it won't be odd that your car is parked out front or that you're there."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mrs. Ryan, good afternoon," the hostess greeted Jenny when they arrived for their lunch appointment. "If you'll follow me, we have a table reserved for you."

"What is this?" Jenny asked, pointing to the bottle of Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame champagne in an iced wine bucket on the table.

"From an admirer," the hostess said, handing Jenny a sealed envelope.

Opening the envelope after they sat and the champagne was being opened, Jenny found a room keycard and a note with a single word on it: Enjoy! Sally was irrepressible and Jimmy was practically silent as they ate, while Jenny felt nervous butterflies in her stomach. Finally, they finished eating and there was nothing to do but leave.

Finding the room indicated by the keycard, Jenny nervously pressed the buzzer instead of just entering.

"Well, good afternoon," Kevin Hanson greeted them when he opened the door. "I trust that you enjoyed your lunch?"

"It was very nice," Jenny replied as they entered, "as was the champagne. You shouldn't have."

"Ah, but I had a feeling a little liquid relaxation might be in order, or am I wrong?" Kevin asked.

"No, you were right," Jenny agreed.

"And you must be Jimmy," Kevin said, offering his hand. "Kevin Hanson, a pleasure to meet you," he said as they shook hands. "Your mother and sister hold you in very high regard, young man."

"Really?!" Jimmy said.

"Well, I don't think that they'd be considering going through with this plan of Sally's if they didn't, do you?" Kevin asked.

"No, I guess not," Jimmy replied.

"Hi, Mr. Hanson," Sally said, hugging him. "Isn't this great?"

"Well, we'll see, won't we," Kevin replied. "Come, sit and let's talk."

Jenny sat on the sofa with Sally, wearing a lime-green, mid-thigh dress with yellow flowers scattered across with two butterflies alighted on two of the flowers right over her breasts. Sally was wearing a typical micro-miniskirt, but was sitting with her feet tucked beneath her, her thick-nippled breasts pressing against her T-shirt. Jimmy took a seat to one side, while Kevin sat across the coffee table from Jenny and Sally.

"Sally tells me that you've decided to join in her plan," Kevin said without preamble. "Is that true?"

"Yes," Jenny replied in a wavering, nervous voice, then clearing her throat, repeated herself. "Yes, I have."

"May I ask why?" Kevin asked. "It couldn't have been an easy decision."

"It was extremely difficult," Jenny agreed. "But in the end, I just couldn't let my children ruin their lives without at least trying to help them. They mean the world to me. If they're willing to take the chance, do what's necessary to salvage their lives, risking everything, then I'd be a poor mother if I didn't try to help."

"And you, Jimmy, how do you feel about your mother taking part in this plot of Sally's?" Kevin asked.

"Grateful," Jimmy replied. "Proud of her for having the courage."

"And it will take courage, more for her than you or your sister, I think," Kevin said. "You only have to play the golf game of your life, while your mother and sister will be...how shall I say this...having sex with a variety of different men in order to infuriate your father into suing for divorce to avoid the embarrassment and scandal of having it all made public. How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know," Jimmy replied. "I mean, nobody's going to force either of them to do anything or hurt them, are they?"

"I should think not," Kevin replied. "But how are you going to feel watching them?"

"Why would I be watching them?" Jimmy asked.

"Aren't you going to be the photographer?" Kevin asked, surprise in his voice and face.

"Me? The photographer?" Jimmy gasped.

"That's a great idea, Mr. Hanson," Sally said, untucking her feet from beneath her and sitting forward. "Of course you should be the photographer, Jimmy. That way we don't need to have another person aware of what's going on."

"B-but I don't know anything about photography," Jimmy protested.

"I'd think that you'd just use your smart phone," Kevin said. "This isn't about making a Hollywood-quality film or anything. The fact that it will clearly be amateurish will actually help sell it."

"Sell it?" Jenny said, her voice raising up half an octave.

"To Patrick," Kevin clarified. "It'll seem more spontaneous, less planned. He is the sole target of this exercise, after all. An audience of one, so to speak."

"I-I hadn't planned on Jimmy..." Jenny started to say.

"Did you think that you'd be able to do this without your children seeing it at some point?" Kevin asked. "Are either of you handy with video-editing software?" he asked.

"Not me," Sally laughed. "I can surf and email, that's about it."

"Not me," Jimmy replied, shaking his head.

"So, we're going to need someone to do the video editing," Kevin said. "I agree, the fewer people who know what's going on, the better. Obviously, the people that you choose who agree to participate will know, but they'll have vested interests to protect."

"How could we find someone that we could trust not to talk?" Jenny asked.

"I know of someone that I would trust," Kevin replied. "I'll speak to her at the appropriate time if you'd like."

"You're sure that you'd be able to trust...her?" Jenny asked.

"As you trust your children, I trust my daughter," Kevin replied, smiling at the surprised look on Jenny's face. "She also has reason to harbor ill feelings towards Patrick. For some reason, she was the one who felt the most humiliated by the way we were destroyed."

"But Kate divorced you," Jenny said, shaking her head.

"The debacle was just an excuse," Kevin said. "Things hadn't been well between us for years."

"She never said anything," Jenny said.

"Anyway, if you don't object," Kevin said.

"No, of course not," Jenny replied. "She's your daughter, after all."

"Sally, this is your idea," Kevin said. "Have you given any thought to how each...affair should play out?"

"Sort of," Sally said. "I see each one opening with the guy saying 'remember me?'. The camera should be on his face. Then it should pull back and he'll be naked and Mom and I will be on either side of him, naked, too."

"I like that," Kevin said, laughing. "And then?"

"Well, I figured that Mom and I would kneel down and suck his cock together," Sally continued, her eyes bright with excitement. "When he cums, we could sort of fight to see who can get most of it."

"What a devilish mind you have," Kevin laughed, seeing Jenny's flushed face. "I can tell you as a man that it's an outrage to know that you've been cheated on, but to have to see it, especially another man cumming in her mouth, nothing could be more insulting or violating of trust. As difficult as it might be for you," he said, looking at Jenny, "I'd recommend eager delight while you're doing it. The more you appear to be enjoying it, the more effective the end result."

"Yes, I can just imagine," Jenny said.

"What else have you imagined, Sally?" Kevin asked.

"Well, I think that he should eat our pussies, then fuck us," Sally replied.

"At the same time?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah," Sally replied, grinning. "I think it'll be cool to fuck the same guy as Mom right next to her, him taking turns."

"Sally!" Jenny gasped.

"This is supposed to be about upsetting your father," Kevin said.

"That doesn't mean that I can't enjoy it, does it?" Sally asked. "Since we're going to do it, why not? It's so kinky."

"It is indeed kinky," Kevin replied, laughing, her enthusiasm infectious. "And where will he cum?"

"Uh, in us," Sally replied.

"At the same time?" Kevin asked, arching an eyebrow. "I don't think that that would work."

"Well, he should cum in us," Sally said. "Like you said, you know?"

"I agree that seeing another man cumming in his wife would be extremely humiliating and he should feel some rage at the same happening to his daughter," Kevin said, "but I don't think most men, especially not the ones that we're going to contact, will be able perform like that. Some might manage more than one orgasm, but not all of them. If you're going to want multiple orgasms, you're going to have to do it over a period of days, I'd think."

"I hadn't thought of that," Sally said. "I also pictured him fucking us both in the ass and cumming in our asses after doing our pussies."

"Sally!" Jenny gasped, her mouth dropping open.

"What?" Sally replied, an irritated look on her face. "I know that you love it in the ass as much as me, remember?"

"As a man, if I would be far more infuriated and insulted if my wife allowed another man to have her ass than I would her pussy. You're going to definitely need several days for each person," Kevin said, shaking his head. "God knows I wish that I were 20 years old again and could just fuck and cum as much as I like, but age has a way of getting in the way of some endeavors, especially sexual ones. At 66, I'm afraid that I'm only good for a couple of go-rounds at best."

"Well, I don't mind," Sally said. "I mean, it's just that much more fun if we get to fuck each guy for a few days."

"Oh, Sally," Jenny sighed. "This is getting much too complicated. It's going to be even harder to keep it from Patrick. He's not stupid, you know."

"I might have an idea," Kevin said. "Tell me, do you eat lunch out often, Jenny?"

"Several times a week," Jenny replied.

"And where do you eat?" Kevin asked.

"Oh, gosh, so many places," Jenny replied.

"The Breakers?" Kevin asked.

"Yes," Jenny replied.

"And here, Heart of Palm Beach?" Kevin asked.

"Yes," Jenny replied.

"Do you ever go to the Eau Spa in Manalapan?" Kevin asked.

"Every week," Jenny replied.

"Then the solution is easy," Kevin said, smiling. "I'll reserve a room in each place until we're done, though it would be far better to do it in your own bedroom. It couldn't get any worse than being cuckolded in your own bed for a man."

"That wouldn't be possible," Jenny said, shaking her head. "Patrick would definitely find out."

"Well, not necessarily," Jimmy said, finally speaking up.

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked, flushing.

"Dad travels a lot," Jimmy replied. "He's gone for two days up to a week, sometimes more. It would be easy for me or Sally to pick up the guy at his hotel and bring him to the house. Nobody would ever see him. He could enter from the garage."

"Is your golf game also so astute?" Kevin asked, smiling.

"Well, I don't know about that," Jimmy replied, blushing. "I mean, I think I always try the best shot, it's making the shot that's the problem sometimes."