Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just don't know what else to do," Sally sighed, finishing her drink and leaning back, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the sofa, her naked glistening pussy completely exposed. "Do you have any ideas?" she asked, reaching down between her legs and sliding a finger into herself.

"Well, let me think," Kevin said, getting up from his seat and going around the coffee table to kneel before her as she removed her finger from her pussy and brought it to her mouth to suck on. "We need to find a way to get your mother to help," he said, dragging the flat of his tongue up through her spread pussy. "Mmm, delicious," he said before fastening his lips on her big fat clit and sucking, teasing it with the tip of his tongue as she gasped, both hands entwined in his hair, holding his face tightly against her pussy as she spasmed in orgasm.

"Oh, I like the way you eat my pussy," Sally gasped when Kevin lifted his face to smile at her while licking his lips.

"You have a pussy that was made to be eaten," Kevin said, leaning forward and sucking her long inner lips into his mouth and stretching them until she gasped, then released them and followed them down, driving his tongue into her and slurping at the juices that were flowing like a fountain.

"Oh, yes!" Sally sighed. "Is there anything else that you think my pussy might be good for?" she asked, grinning at him.

"I'm going to find out right now," Kevin said, getting to his feet and dropping his Bermuda shorts to the floor, followed by his boxers, his hard cock standing out in front of him. "But I'd never let my cock go anywhere that my tongue hadn't checked out first," he said, dropping to his knees and stabbing his cock into her, easily sinking it all the way in as she sighed.

"Oh, I like the way you think," Sally said, pulling her knees to her chest as Kevin fucked her. "And your cock feels just wonderful in my pussy."

"And your pussy feels wonderful wrapped around my cock," Kevin said as he pumped in and out. "I'm going to cum," he gasped several long minutes later.

"Not in me," Sally panted. "I don't want to mess up the seats in my car. Cum in my mouth, let me suck you off," she said, releasing her legs and sitting up and forward when Kevin pulled his glistening gooey cock from her pussy, opening her mouth and loudly sucking it in, taking him into her throat as she collapsed her whole mouth on him, tasting herself, moaning when his cock swelled, then exploded and cum gushed into her mouth.

"Oh, god, I just love the taste of cum," Sally gasped when she finally finished sucking Kevin off and sat back, his cock throbbing in front of her face, sucked dry and clean.

"You certainly do," Kevin agreed, shaking his head. "That was marvelous, all of it."

"I liked it, too," Sally said, smiling. "You have a nice cock, tastes good, too," she added, wrapping a hand around it and leaning forward to run her tongue around the head. "Will you still help my brother, you know, with lessons with Ernie Els?" she asked, stabbing her tongue into the slit of his cock and eliciting a gentle groan.

"Not without your mother agreeing to participate," Kevin replied, shaking his head. "You might use that in trying to convince her. Tell her that your brother, Jimmy, right?"

"Yes, Jimmy," Sally replied, nodding.

"Tell her that Jimmy won't have a chance in hell without the lessons, but that he'll have a good chance with them," Kevin suggested. "If all else fails, that might sway her."

"I will!" Sally said, smiling hugely, then leaning forward and sucking the head of Kevin's cock into her mouth. "And I'll come tell you what she said."

"You could just call, you know?" Kevin said.

"Yes, but it's awfully hard to do this over the phone," Sally replied, grinning.

"Once again, your reasoning is impeccable," Kevin laughed, reaching down for his boxers and Bermuda shorts and pulling them up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I thought that I might find you here," Jenny said as she trudged across the sand on the beach in front of their house to where Sally was laying on her stomach beneath a large beach umbrella to avoid burning her pale freckled skin, droplets of water beading on her back and legs from her recent swim.

"Hi, Mom," Sally said, rolling over onto her back and propping herself up on her elbows, her feet flat on the sand, to look at her mother.

"My, god, Sally, you might as well be naked," Jenny gasped when she saw her daughter's bikini, the top's material just covering her big ruby nipples and the bottom material just covering the slit, though not her entire pussy. The material was absolutely transparent when it was wet, like it was now, and everything was as visible as if she were naked.

"They can't arrest me," Sally said, smiling up at her mother. "The suits meets the letter of their stupid law. I'd much rather be naked."

"Sally, I'm worried," Jenny said, sitting down on the sand next to her daughter, her lacy fishnet-type of robe fluttering open to reveal her own bikini, a bit more modest than Sally's, but still revealing the fact that she still had a very nice body.

Jenny was an even 5', 2" shorter than Sally, and had a few wrinkles at the corners of her eyes, but other than that, they could have been twins. She had all the free time in the world and worked her frustrations about her life off in their home gym, which also resulted in her being fit with very low body fat. Like Sally, she was extremely freckled.

"What are you worried about, Mom?" Sally asked.

"You, us, our family," Jenny replied. "I understand your anger and frustration, but I'm not convinced that things are so bad that we need to take such a radical step such as you've proposed."

"Then you should just give me and Jimmy enough money so that we can leave and not have to worry," Sally said. "It's just gotten to be intolerable to have to share a house with someone who treats us so poorly. If you're strong enough to take it, good for you, but I don't want to even bother. I'd rather leave with nothing and make my way."

"Your father would never let me do that," Jenny sighed. "I would, believe me. I can charge anything I like on a credit card, but getting my hands on any real amount of cash just isn't possible."

"But he's got billions, doesn't he?" Sally complained.

"He does, but he collects it, he doesn't spend it," Jenny said, shaking her head.

"I'm worried about Jimmy, too," Sally said. "He's going to challenge Dad to a game of golf and he's going to lose. Dad's too much better and I can only distract him so far. He'd figure it out and win, then Jimmy would have to leave with nothing."

"But you said that Jimmy would have a chance of winning," Jenny said.

"If he got some professional coaching, yes, he'd definitely have a chance," Sally said. "But that's out now. Kevin won't help unless he thinks that there's a real chance of the whole thing succeeding and he doesn't think that Dad would be humiliated enough by me fucking all of his business associates to divorce you. He figures that he'd probably just throw me out on my ear." she said.

"I think that he's right," Jenny agreed. "It would be just the excuse that he needed. But Sally, you're a young girl. Why would you want to...to fuck your father's business associates? They're all much older than you."

"If it would help rid us of Dad, it would be a pleasure," Sally said. "Besides, I got Kevin to fuck me today. It was nice. He's sweet."

"But he's older than your father even," Jenny gasped.

"Maybe, but he was nice, made me feel good," Sally said. "He sure knows how to eat pussy, I'll tell you that. He made me cum like crazy."

"Oh, god, Sally!" Jenny gasped, then laughed.

"Mom, why don't you meet him, talk with him," Sally suggested. "Maybe you'll feel differently if you hear another adult perspective instead of just me trying to explain it."

"Oh, I couldn't," Jenny replied, her eyes widening. "What if your father found out?"

"Well, he didn't find out about Jason Robette, did he?" Sally asked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jenny's heart was pounding as Sally slewed her car into Kevin Hanson's drive that evening after dinner, having relented to the point that she was willing to at least hear what he might have to say. She was hoping that it would be something to discourage Sally, that the two of them, as adults, might prevail upon her not to follow the path that she seemed determined to follow. She had put her foot down, though, when Sally had wanted to drive her candy-apple red Bentley convertible. It was the only one on the island and easily recognizable. Sally's Lamborghini was equally as obvious, but no one would relate it to her.

"Hi, Mr. Hanson," Sally called out as she dislodged herself from the car, once again giving him a great view of her naked pussy beneath her black micro-miniskirt.

"Hello, Sally," Kevin said, kissing her on the cheek before going around the car to help Jenny out. "Hello, Jenny. It's been a while," he said, offering a hand.

"Hello, Kevin," Jenny replied, grateful for the hand, but chagrined to realize that there was no way that he hadn't seen her panties as she got to her feet. "It's nice to see you again, though the circumstances are rather strange as far as I'm concerned."

"I can imagine that they are," Kevin said. "Come, let's go inside. I've got some champagne on ice if you'd like."

"That would be lovely, Kevin," Jenny said.

"I've been saving this for a special occasion," he said when they were sitting comfortably on the patio, the wine bucket on a stand next to the coffee table with another stainless steel bowl full of crushed ice in which three champagne flutes were upended. "They only made 2,300 bottles of it," he said, extracting the bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellowboam Ostrich champagne from the wine bucket.

"A toast, if I may," Kevin said when he had poured the three glasses and distributed them. "To paybacks!"

"I'll drink to that," Sally said, clinking rims with him, then looking at her mother.

"To paybacks," Jenny said softly, clinking her glass with theirs. "Oh, this is just delicious!" Jenny exclaimed after tasting her champagne.

"I'm glad that you like it," Kevin said.

"I don't see what's so special about it," Sally said after tasting it and making a face.

"Why don't I get you a tequila and your mother and I will drink the champagne?" Kevin suggested.

"Good idea," Sally said, placing her champagne glass on the coffee table while Kevin went to the bar.

"He's got the most outrageous tequila, too," Sally told her mother. "Thanks, Mr. Hanson," she said when he brought her her drink.

"I imagine that this is a bit awkward for you, Jenny," Kevin said.

"To say the least," Jenny replied, laughing. "It's bordering on the surreal."

"Oh, it's real enough, or could be," Kevin said.

"Do you really believe that?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, I do, but everything hinges on you," he replied. "How far are you willing to go to be free of Patrick and take him down at the same time? I assume just being free of him isn't enough."

"No, it wouldn't be," Jenny agreed. "I could have done that years ago and probably should have. I know that you have reason to dislike Patrick, Kevin, but why are you involving yourself in this?"

"Well, I'd say total honesty is called for here," Kevin said, refilling Jenny's glass and taking Sally's for himself. "I can handle losing fair and square on a level playing field, but what Patrick did was wrong. He could have very easily made almost as much in long-term profit if he had approached me and made a deal. I would have done it. But that isn't what Patrick is about, is it? It's not enough for Patrick to win, he has to feel as though he has crushed someone, ruined someone. He did what he did not so much to make money, but because he takes pleasure in the misfortune of others. For that reason alone, I'd do just about anything to teach him a lesson. If you were fat and ugly, I'd still go along with Sally's plan. The fact that you're anything but just makes it all that much more a pleasure."

"Oh!" Jenny said, her face flushing.

"The other reason," Kevin said, smiling at Sally, "is because I love the way she sucks my cock, the taste of her pussy, and the way it feels wrapped around my cock. At my age, to be able to enjoy the pleasures of such a gorgeous young woman is immeasurable."

"My god!" Jenny gasped.

"I told you that he was sweet, Mom," Sally said, beaming at Kevin.

"How-how can you take advantage of such a young girl?" Jenny asked.

"First of all, I didn't take advantage of anyone," Kevin replied. "Quite the contrary. And she's a young woman who knows exactly what she's doing. It was an absolute pleasure and a privilege to go along with her. I don't regret it in the least and I count my blessings."

"That's right, Mom," Sally said. "It was my idea. He didn't really have a choice other than to push me away."

"And what about my son?" Jenny asked, trying to stop her hand from trembling.

"I'll arrange for him to have daily lessons with Ernie Els," Kevin replied. "We've been close friends for more than 20 years and I'm sure that he'd enjoy doing me the favor. If Jimmy has any potential, Ernie will bring it out."

"I-I don't know what to say," Jenny said.

"There's no pressure for you to say anything," Kevin said. "I've advised Sally to go slow and be cautious. I say the same thing to you; don't rush into a decision one way or the other. Think about it. Study all sides of it. See what the negatives and positives are, then make a decision in the cold light of day, not the heat of passion or anger. You need to try to divorce yourself from an emotional context in making the decision. Right now, I've only heard the broad strokes of Sally's idea. The devil is going to be in the details if and when a decision is made to go forward."

"And you will...what?" Jenny asked.

"Other than being the first, I still have a huge network of connections," Kevin replied, smiling at the reaction on Jenny's face. "Many of those people have a serious axe to grind with Patrick. I'll be able to approach them and feel them out without giving anything away. Anyone who seems amenable, I can tell you about. Ultimately it will be up to you to decide who to include. But like I said, those are details and they aren't yet relevant to the discussion."

"I really do need to think about all of this," Jenny sighed. "It's frightening to actual consider taking such a stand against Patrick. He's very vengeful."

"Is that the only thing that's making you hesitate?" Kevin asked.

"Well, let's just say that the idea of having random sex with a variety of men isn't the first thing that I think about when I wake up each day," Jenny said, smiling wanly.

"It is for me," Sally said, then laughed, Kevin joining in and then finally, Jenny.

"We should be going," Jenny said, getting to her feet. "The champagne was lovely and the conversation helpful. I'm not nearly as unsettled."

"It's been my pleasure," Kevin said. "Please consider yourself always welcome."

"That's very kind of you," Jenny replied.

"I'd stay and suck your cock, Mr. Hanson, but I have to give Mom a ride home," Sally said as they exited the house, turning and hugging him tightly.

"Maybe next time," Kevin said, shaking his head at Sally's precociousness.

By the time Kevin had helped Jenny into Sally's Lamborghini, getting a nice view of her panties in spite of her best efforts to avoid that, Sally was behind the wheel and he had missed out on seeing her delicious pussy once again, something that he had been looking forward to.

"Sally, must you be so forward?" Jenny asked as they drove up the coast toward their house.

"Oh, Mom, if you don't tell people what you want, how you feel, how are they going to know?" Sally replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, Jimmy, I just don't know," Sally said, her legs wrapped around his waist as he plunged his cock in and out of her hungry pussy. "If Mom isn't with us, you'd be crazy to challenge Dad. I can't imagine life without you. I'd have to leave, too."

"That would leave Mom at his mercy," Jimmy said, pausing and looking down at his sister's flushed face.

"It would be her choice," Sally said. "Fuck me, Jimmy! God, I wanted to suck Mr. Hanson's cock so much, but Mom was there and she would have freaked out. I was so horny I would have fucked a stump if I had seen one."

"Lucky me," Jimmy chuckled, resuming. "Would you really leave if I lost the bet?" he asked after a bit.

"Yes," Sally replied. "We could live together. Nobody would know that we're brother and sister. We could have an open relationship."

"I do have to hand it to you, Sally, you've got one hell of an imagination," Jimmy chuckled. "You should consider writing."

"I could write scripts for porno movies," Sally laughed, humping her pussy up at him. "Written by and starring Sally Ryan. I'll bet we could survive if we had to."

"In the porn industry?" Jimmy asked.

"Can you think of anything better?" Sally asked, grinding her pussy into him.

"You ready for a mouthful of cum?" Jimmy asked.

"It's sure taken you long enough," Sally replied, unlocking her legs from around his waist, then sitting up when he pulled out, opening her mouth to receive his glistening, gooey cock, moaning when it exploded in her mouth, hot thick cum coating her tongue and sliding down her throat as she gulped, sealing her lips on the shaft of his cock and sucking, loving the taste of herself on him as she swallowed every drop of his cum.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Breakfast was very subdued and silent, Patrick having arrived home late and joining them.

"God, he sure knows how to suck all of the life out of a room," Sally said when he finished his breakfast and left, not having said a word to anyone.

"Mom," Jimmy said, clearing his throat, "about Sally's idea. We can't do it without you. I'll do it anyway, but I'll lose and I'll have to leave."

"And I'll go with him," Sally said. "We'll manage on our own."

"If you help us, it occurred to me that maybe you might be worried about what I'd think, or we'd think about you, uh, fucking a bunch of guys," Jimmy said, his face flushing when he saw his mother's eyes open and her mouth drop open. "I know why you'd be doing it, for me, for us. The only thing that I'd feel would be gratitude and thanks for helping to save us."

"I agree," Sally said. "I mean, it's not like we'd be fucking these guys because we wanted to or because we like them, we'd be fucking them for our own reasons. If it's fun, that's just gravy, like with Kevin."

"I cannot believe that I am having this discussion with my children," Jenny said, then laughed. "You're blackmailing me, threatening to leave unless I agree to...to..."

"Fuck a bunch of guys," Sally said, laughing.

"Well, I've got a tee time," Jimmy said, getting to his feet. "Maybe I'll have a miraculous breakthrough and figure out how to play this game better."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"God, what is wrong with him?" Sally asked after a contentious dinner where Patrick did nothing but complain and criticize. "He needs to get laid or something. Don't you two still..."

"Your father gets laid all the time," Jenny replied bitterly, "just not by me, at least not in a way that I would call satisfying."

"What do you mean?" Sally asked.

"Oh, he likes to have me suck his cock," Jenny replied, "but it's usually right after it's been in some other woman. It's an unmistakable taste that's impossible to miss. It's one of his favorite ways of humiliating me. Another is he'll wake up with a morning woody and fuck me in the ass."

"I wouldn't mind waking up to that, and I love the taste of myself on a guy's cock," Sally said with a sigh, then had the decency to blush. "Well, I love the feeling of a cock in my ass, what can I say? And so do you, Mom. Remember, I saw Jason Robette fucking you in the ass. I couldn't believe how you just came non-stop. I'm the same way. I don't know what it is, but the feeling of a cock in my ass just makes me cum like crazy."