Peggy Gordon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,732 Followers

"Me? What did I do?" He wanted to know.

She only shook her head, sending her wide curls sliding over her shoulders. Connor watched the movement and swallowed hard, ordering his blood to slow. Here in this dark barn, alone with Peggy, he found it an extremely difficult task.

"You...you just showed up one day and you were so handsome and gallant and I couldn't help liking you," she said, the words coming out in a rush. She spun away, leaving Connor staring at the back of her dark head with his mouth hanging open in surprise. "Everyone liked you and I liked to watch you...fight and ride. It's foolish and I knew it and that's why I was angry and...mean to you. I'm so sorry, Connor," she added as she turned back to face him.

"Sorry for what?" He asked around a breathless laugh. His mind was reeling. Seamus was right! He thought silently.

"Sorry for making you dislike me," she answered, lowering her head and taking a step back. "I can tell now that I've messed it up for good, haven't I?"

Connor didn't say anything. He looked over her form, taking in her lowered head, her words and the rapid rise and fall of her chest with each breath. Then he threw caution to the wind and stepped forward, sweeping her up into his arms.

"Connor!" She gasped his name, making his blood pound hard.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck, breathing her in and then he kissed her, lightly pressing his lips to the skin just under her ear.

"What happened to not wanting to take advantage of me?" She asked breathlessly and Connor pulled his head back to look into her face.

"I suppose we're just taking advantage of each other now," he replied quietly and with a broad smile.

"I like the sound of that," she whispered and leaned her head forward until she was kissing his lips.

It was just as tentative a kiss as it had been the first time and Connor had the same reaction. His arms tightened around her waist and he kissed her back. He ran his tongue along the seam of her lips, groaning when she sighed and opened her mouth to grant him entrance. He plunged inside, tasting her, his mind spinning at the sensations she awoke in him. She slid her tongue along his, lightly at first and then more firmly when Connor met her tentative exploration with his own.

He wrenched his mouth aside when he thought his lungs would burst and their eyes met, both of them breathing hard. She laughed lightly at him and lowered her head until her forehead was resting against his.

"I think I enjoy this," she murmured, her voice husky.

Connor felt his body respond to her words and the tone of her voice and he looked around them, searching.

"What are you looking for?" She asked, seeing his roving gaze.

In response, he turned his face back to hers while cupping her head with one hand. Slowly he slanted his mouth over hers, easing his tongue between her open lips and teasing the corners of her mouth as she clung to him weakly. As he kissed her, he moved his feet, taking careful steps until they were inside one empty stall. A window split the wall halfway up and the moon shone brightly through, illuminating them both in an otherworldly blue glow.

"Connor, I love you," she whispered against his lips as he moved until she was pressed against the stall wall.

He pulled back to see her face and look into her eyes. She smiled at him, straining forward until she could press a light kiss to his lips. He kept it short, however much his blood sang in his veins, wanting her to know how he too felt.

"I love you, Peggy," he replied softly. "I have loved you from the moment I first saw you. I never stopped. I will never stop."

"Are you saying you want to marry me?" Peggy asked with one eyebrow arched.

He laughed and shook his head. "I think it's you taking advantage of me now in my weakened state, lass."

She only smiled and rested her head back against the wall. He felt her legs move then, sliding up his thighs and hooking awkwardly around him. He met her eyes again and watched as she bit her lower lip, lowering her lashes shyly.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

Connor shushed her with another kiss. And then another and another until they were both breathless and ready to topple over to the dirt floor. Carefully, Connor lowered them both until he was kneeling and holding Peggy before him. She watched his face and one small hand came up to cup his cheek. He closed his eyes and leaned into it, turning his head after a moment to press a kiss to the soft palm of her hand.

She inhaled sharply at that and his eyes opened to see hers, so close and so luminous. Bringing both his hands up, he cupped her face and drew her close, kissing her softly. Her arms went around his neck and she sank onto his lap, her skirt billowing around them. It was Peggy who opened her mouth and licked his lips this time and he groaned, dropping one hand to her back and pulling her more tightly against his body.

Several long, heated minutes later, Connor drew back, breathing heavily and staring at her with hooded eyes.

"Can you feel what you do to me, Peggy?" He asked, his voice deep with desire.

She wriggled against him and he stilled her with both hands on her hips.

"I wouldn't do that, lass," he told her, in a mock warning tone. "Make a mess of both of us."

Raising her eyebrows, she moved against him again and he bit back a curse. She felt so warm on his lap, so soft in his arms and so willing against his lips. He surrendered to her, kissing her again and again, licking her lips and sinking in her warm mouth again. Her hands were moving on his shoulders, massaging and tickling the skin at the back of his neck. Then he felt her warm finger slide under the collar of his shirt, pushing into the front of his shirt and over his broad chest.

Reaching up, he caught her wrists in his hands and pulled away, breaking the kiss in spite of her groaning protest.

"Peggy, lass," he spoke softly. "We shouldn't."

She raised her eyebrow at him and smirked, a look he was rapidly coming to know and love. "I think you dragged me down here and set me on your lap because we should."

"Peggy-"

She cut him off with a kiss, leaning forward and taking hold of his lips with hers. He broke the kiss even as his body rose to meet hers, longing for the contact of flesh on flesh.

"I love you Connor," she told him breathlessly. "Not because you saved my mother and sister or because you are the handsomest man here, and you are."

He grinned at her and she smiled impishly back at him.

"I love you and that's that."

"You've a way with words, Peggy," he told her, releasing her wrists and allowing her to hug him close again. His own hands he settled low on her waist, holding her body against his.

"And you've a way with your mouth," she whispered in reply, planting a light kiss on his lips.

Sighing, Connor gave in; to her kiss, to her straining body and to her love. He loved her too, after all.

Sensing his surrender, Peggy pressed her chest against his and he could feel her breasts through the fabric of both their clothing. Pulling back, he looked down and drew a hand up to cup one side of her chest. She trembled under his touch and he grinned wickedly at her. She flushed, the color a strange silver-rose in the moonlight and Connor watched it spread down her neck and across the creamy expanse of her chest.

Leaning down, he kissed her just where the bodice of her dress sliced across her skin. She breathed deeply, tipping her head back and enjoying his attentions. He kissed her again, letting his tongue dart out and taste her. Slowly he drew a hand up until he was rubbing the tip of her breast, drawing her nipple into a taut peak beneath the fabric. She gasped and her fingers tightened on his shoulders.

Chuckling, Connor pulled at the dress until it slipped from her shoulders, dropping over her arms and releasing her breasts to his loving gaze. He held her upright as he bent his head, sucking an erect nipple into his mouth. He licked the tip, loving the way she shuddered under his touch. Not wanting to neglect any part of her, he switched to the other breast, caressing it with a feather-light touch before kissing the nipple.

"Connor," she breathed his name, her voice sounding very far away. She moved on him, settling her legs on either side of his and bringing that part of her that was so heated right up against the part of him that was hard for her.

"Peggy," he groaned, his hands dropping to her hips. He dug his fingers into her flesh as her lips meet his ear lobe.

She sucked it into her mouth and nibbled on it and Connor felt his passion really take control. Gathering her skirt in his hands, he bunched it up, lowering his head to her chest again. She sighed and held him tightly as he slid his hands against her now bare legs. Gently he slipped a hand between her legs and cupped her, eliciting a surprised squeak from her.

Lifting his head, he kissed her already swollen lips, lapping at her with his tongue. She moaned, kissing him back and stroking his tongue with hers, a skill she was learning frighteningly quickly. And all the while, Connor stroked her moist lips below, teasing her, playing with her until she was arching away from him, gasping for air.

Sensing her need was reaching the same level as his, he fumbled with the ties at his waist until he could release himself, hot and hard against her. She felt the weight of his straining cock against her thigh and looked down at him. Her eyes were dark with lust and her lips were just slightly parted and wet from being kissed. Looking into her eyes, Connor took himself in his hand and stroked the head up and down her soft, inviting core. She trembled, her legs tightening against his side but she wasn't resisting.

"I love you, Peggy," he murmured against her lips and thrust into her, swallowing her cry of shock and kissing her deeply.

Slowly, he eased himself inside of her, the most careful restraint he'd ever exerted over himself. She was breathing hard, kissing him hard and her fingers were tight against the muscles of his shoulders. Connor held himself still for a moment, letting himself really feel her, really feel how soft and wet she was around him.

Then she moved, only the slightest shift but it brought her pelvis right up against his and they both groaned. Their eyes met again and Connor smiled, murmuring broken words of love as he began to slide into her again. Then again. She gasped for air with each thrust and he kissed her, sucking her lower lip into his mouth.

He moved faster when he felt her relax in his arms, really falling into the sensations. She was writhing over him, arching and pushing back to meet him each time he pushed into her. She was luscious and open and so soft all around him. Her lips, her arms and her legs all drew him in, bringing him so close to the edge.

Feeling it gathering, he reached down, thrusting a hand between them as he kissed her exposed throat. He rubbed at the tiny nub over their joint bodies and she moaned, her body jerking against him. He stroked again, and again, faster and harder in time with his thrusts until she was crying out and bending like a bow over him. Holding on to her with one firm arm around her back, his mouth at her throat, Connor pushed into her, slamming their bodies together roughly until he felt himself explode within her.

Gradually, his movements slowed and he lifted his head from her neck to press a gentle kiss on the corner of her mouth. He smoothed a hand over her mahogany curls and kissed her again, delighted when she smiled under his mouth and hugged him to her. Smiling himself, Connor buried his face in her hair and breathed her in, the new musky, womanly scent of her.

"I love you," he murmured into her hair.

"And I you," she replied simply, stroking his back and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Shall I go ask your father for permission to wed you proper?" He asked after a long quiet moment and shivered when he felt her gentle laughter reverberate through him.

"Aye, but not yet," she replied. "I just want to stay like this for a little while longer."

So they did. Connor held Peggy reverently against him for as long as she desired it. It was much later when they told her family that they wanted to be married as soon as possible. And in the weeks leading up to their nuptials, Connor and Peggy found every opportunity to be alone together, whispering words of love and sharing mind and body in love.

O Peggy Gordon, you are my darling
Come sit you down upon my knee...

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,732 Followers