Pizza and a Peek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple giggled and laughed for a full minute after the delivery man left, delighted in her antics.

Jack downloaded and saved that video, playing it back over and over.

He became fascinated with the possible scenario. The idea of his own pretty little Tina flashing some guy like that turned him on completely. That idea became his main source of relief when he was stuck out of town on the jobs. His orgasms when thinking of his own Tina being seen by some guy naked like that were the most powerful he could remember, it was as close as he could get to being home with her.

Of course she would never do anything like that, and Jack knew he could never ask her to. He was positive she would think badly of him.

He even found a chat board where other men talked about their experiences, about how much fun it was to have their wives flash some unsuspecting man. Sometimes it was women that wrote, too, they told about how they got talked into actually doing something naughty like that.

Almost without fail, they told how doing it in front of a stranger was OK, but they could never do anything like that if anyone knew them.

It did seem odd to him, so many actually showed their faces.

Jack got right into that himself, making up stories to tell on the message board at the site, it helped to fill the lonely nights he was forced to spend in strange hotel rooms.

His favorite fantasy scenario was to call for a delivery, time it perfectly so that his wife was just getting out of the shower, still wet.

"Get that, honey!" He wrote that he called to her, having just set up the camera.

"I just got out of the shower, I don't have any clothes on!" She would yell back.

"Grab a towel or something, I am stuck here!"

Then the bell would ring the second time.

"Oh, all right!" And Tina would wrap a towel around herself, open the door to a cute guy standing there, shocked.

He would stutter the amount, standing there not knowing what to do or say for sure.

"Just a minute." Tina would turn and dash to her purse to get the money to pay him, displaying her entire bare ass in the process.

She would hand him the money and reach out to take the Pizza, and the towel would of course slip, displaying her in all her naked glory.

She would act startled, then modestly reach down and grab the towel to cover herself.

The camera he would set up got the entire thing, so he could replay it over and over.

That scene played in his mind as he typed it out on the blog board. Then he would reread what he had written, and get turned on again.

The only bad part was the many insistent private messages asking him to post the videos.

Of course he never mentioned any of that to Tina, she was not overly modest but she would never even consider doing anything like that, of that Jack was sure.

Jack did know that the full body leotards she wore to her weekly gym classes left very little to the imagination, they were thin and hugged her slim body completely. Anyone who looked could tell she didn't shave due to the puffy little bulge the hair made in the cloth. Her nipples made obvious bumps, too.

Jack liked that. No one could really see her of course, but in his mind they could.

Sometimes Jack even went with her to watch, it was as close as he could get to his fantasy. Watching Tina stretch and do cartwheels, practicing the tumbling run she had done while in high school, then sometimes work on the weight benches was fun.

Often he would sit and watch as she did the splits, her new thin body suit type leotard was legless, and had snaps right at the crotch, he could see them clearly when she dropped down into a full split. She did that so easily and gracefully it was like she had no bones at all.

In his mind's eye she would be down like that, one leg pointing one way, the other opposite, and the snaps would come undone. But Tina always wore a pantie underneath, a few times the edge of it would peek out but that was all.

They never did come unsnapped, but he got incredibly turned on at the idea. Even being able to see a thin edge of her pantie just got him so hot he would be gasping for breath. A few times he noticed some of the other men sneaking peeks at her when she did that, the fantasy grew in his mind to the point of being overwhelming.

Many times he relieved himself, thinking of one of the over muscled guys peeking at the bit of pantie, knowing that just another half inch and they would be able to see her pussy.

Tina of course was well aware that Jack loved to look at her like that, she did a lot of sexy movements, always very close to him sitting there. She deliberately placed herself to tease him, knowing full well she was going to benefit from his reaction at home. Jack always seemed to be even harder during sex, on the evenings he went with her to her workouts.

She never even really noticed any of the other men looking at her, she was always only aware of her man's reactions.

+++

That one fantasy of the snaps slipping, and the one of her answering the door in just a towel, letting a delivery man see her were his favorites, he masturbated many times to visions of his own wife. Even watching his favorite videos, he would close his eyes and it would be Tina on the screen.

Jack sat down and wrote out that fantasy, how Tina had just settled into a complete splits on the floor, and the snaps let go. The material suddenly gaped open completely, exposing her bare hairy pussy, her lips wide. Everyone was looking at her, her most intimate spots spread wide open, and she didn't realize as she rolled up into a handstand, letting her legs open to right angles.

Jack had to stop and relieve himself as he was writing that one. He was tickled when his story was ranked at a 4.5 by the voters.

Jack also wrote several "delivery man" stories, all of them just men getting good looks at her. They were all ranked fairly well, to pass the time during his long nights out of town alone he wrote more and more of them.

Jack really liked it when men noticed his wife. It made him feel proud. Still, Tina was his and all his, they could look at her and that was fine, but not touch her.

The fantasy? He thought he could control it, he just left it in the back of his mind, only allowing it to surface when he was alone. It became a ritual in his hotel room when out of town on jobs, watching the new clips, his pants undone, thinking of Tina at home and wishing he was there with her.

Jack began to visit the flashing website to watch the new videos when he was home. He was always careful, he only did that when Tina was off shopping or busy doing something else. He was careful to close the screen and clear the history before she got home.

One day Jack was sitting in front of the screen watching one of the videos, it had progressed into way more than flashing, the wife began to have sex with the Pizza guy. Jack didn't like those that much, it looked phony like a porno movie, he had no interest in the ones that appeared to be faked.

He also didn't like the idea of some other man involved, of them actually doing anything other than look. Someone other than himself touching Tina was a complete turnoff to him. But the idea of them seeing her, naked? By "accident?"

That never failed to do it for him. He kept on writing the stories, too. Each fantasy that got posted got him more private emails, some wanting pics, some demanding he post the clips, others just told him they enjoyed it and wished their own mates would do something like that.

Jack finally realized his own kinky fantasies were not so kinky after all, there appeared to be one heck of a lot of men just like him, with modest wives they wished would be much less modest.

He thought that if many wives were a lot more nasty around their husbands there would be one hell of a lot less divorces.

Also a lot of them wanted to watch their wives actually have sex, but he just could not get into that. He did think he understood it though.

There is some kind of strange pride in that, a stranger seeing a man's woman can fill them with pride.

It's a lot like "look at what I have!" when driving the expensive bright red sports car. An odd and exhilarating feeling of power and pride all mixed up into one emotion.

But Jack knew that if he had a fancy sports car, he wouldn't want anyone else driving it. For sure he didn't want anyone else touching his wife, either.

But looking at her? She was his, beautiful, it made him puff up with pride. Any man would want her, he knew that. But Tina was all his.

+++

On the screen, the male turned sideways to expose an erection that looked to be impossible, then he started to mount the woman. Jack felt his erection begin to wilt.

He was going to close the screen when his phone rang, so he quickly zipped his pants and walked into the other room to answer it.

"Jack, I need you down in Miami by Tuesday, OK?" Mark, his boss asked. That was a surprise, this was a Saturday and his boss never called him on the weekend.

"OK." Jack sighed. He had been looking forward to a week or two at home with Tina, he had only barely gotten home the Wednesday before. His boss told him the flights were scheduled, his hotel booked. The job was going to take a full week.

Just shit! Jack didn't want to go.

He hung up the phone unhappy, turned to go back to his computer.

Tina stood there, leaning over to peer at the screen. She looked up at him and started laughing.

"I didn't know you watched this stuff." She told him.

"I don't! I was just...my boss just called and I...." He stammered, his face turning bright red.

"Oh, hell. It's OK, honey. This is pretty dumb, though." She looked back at the screen, the Pizza guy had his pants down around his ankles and was giving it to the housewife, the screen shot was a closeup right between their legs from behind. The big Pizza company logo was clear in the shot on the back of the guy's shirt, there was some guy's voice, apparently the husband with the camera.

"That's it! Fuck her, ram it in there!" The background voice sounded excited, whoever was running the camera was moving around to get all the different angles.

"That thing looks like it would hurt!" Tina grinned at him.

Flushing furiously, Jack walked over and clicked the screen back, that brought up the name of the website. Tina looked at it and then at Jack, back at the screen. He quickly closed it, far too late.

"Been playing with your weenie, huh?" She said.

"I..uhhh.." Jack was mortified.

Tina just grinned again and went into the kitchen.

He expected all hell to break loose, nothing happened.

That night in bed, she snuggled up to him.

"So that's what you do when you are out of town, huh?" She asked.

"Yea, sometimes, not very much." He lied.

"It's OK. I would rather you did that than pick up women or something like that."

"You aren't mad?"

"No, of course not. I want you to be happy, I miss you so much when you are off working."

"I miss you too, honey. Those hotel rooms get so lonely, sometimes I watch the videos and think of you."

"You think of me? Doing something like that?" She sat up.

"No! I mean, I think of you and me...you know...together." Jack stammered.

Tina raised an eyebrow. Then she laughed, and snuggled up to him again.

"So which ones turn you on, Honey?" She asked, a teasing tone in her voice.

Jack gave in and told her about liking the reactions of people when they got an unexpected flash from some girl. Then trying to explain, he told her about the woman across the yard and how she had undressed right in front of the window when he was back in college.

"Maybe that is what started it, I was young and that was exciting."

Tina just giggled and snuggled up even closer.

"You like those women giving some peeks, huh?"

"Yea, I guess I do."

"Do you want me to do something like that?" She pressed.

"No. Of course not! It's just a silly fantasy." He lied.

"So you wouldn't like the idea of someone seeing my pretty little titties, or maybe even getting a look at my hairy pussy?" Tina rolled over and slid up on top of him.

"Oh, God!" Was all Jack could say as she settled down over him. She was looking right at him, an odd expression on her face, then he was lost in the moment with her.

Monday morning Jack was getting his gear together, Tina came into the bedroom.

"Jack, can I come with you this trip? I have always wanted to see Florida, a whole week there might be fun."

"That's not on my expense account, but why not? We can afford it. I am just not sure I can book the flight this late. Sure, it might be fun."

He called the airlines, shuffled the schedule around and managed to get them both on a flight. Tina acted all excited, she started packing and finally Jack had to explain to her that they weren't moving there and he refused to unbolt the sink!

Tina laughed at that, then she began to redo the suitcases.

The only bad part was the late reschedule meant they had to sit apart, that drove Jack batty, he wanted her right there with him.

She managed to get everything into one suitcase for each of them. Jack left and went in to the office to get the paperwork for the project, and schedule the equipment he would need. A few hours later he went back home to pick up Tina and get a cab for the trip to the airport.

The long flight was uneventful, even the stopover to switch planes in Dallas went smoothly for a change. They even got to sit together on that 2nd flight.

The hotel room was nice, it sat back from the beach but gave them a nice view from the balcony. There was a separate bedroom from the larger than normal living room, and even a small alcove that served as a side office with system hookups. Jack liked it that his company always booked him into the business suites. He set up his computer and got everything ready.

Tina joined him that first morning as they watched the Sun come up over the ocean. He held her tightly with his arm around her, she tipped her head to lean it on his shoulder.

That was one of those magic moments. Then Jack had to leave to work on the job. He did call around noon, Tina told him she was grabbing lunch in one of the hotel cafes. He told her he would be back around 5:30 or so.

Later that evening, they got back to the room, having had a nice small meal in the cafe. He asked her if she wanted to go out, maybe have some drinks or something.

Tina told him she was tired from the long trip and would rather just stay in.

"Maybe we can get a snack later if you want?"

"OK." Jack told her, not thinking anything of it. He clicked on the large TV set and scanned the unfamiliar channels.

Later, Tina asked him what he would like for a late snack.

"I don't care, anything is fine, get whatever you would like." He told her.

"How about a Pizza?" She grinned at him.

"That would be....." He stopped and looked at her. She grinned broadly.

"What?" He asked.

"I saw that website you like to go to." She grinned at him. Then she reached for the phone, dialed room service.

"Canadian Bacon, and can you put some Olives on it?"

"OK, great! How long?"

Tina hung up, smiled sweetly at Jack. She got up and went to her purse.

"What's good for a tip, honey?" She asked him.

"Uh...five bucks I guess. What are you doing?" Jack was a bit confused, was she going to...?

"Nuttin, honey!" She said in a sexy voice, putting her hand on her hip and striking a sexy pose, acting just like that Peters woman in the pantie hose commercial on TV.

"They said 30 minutes, I guess I will go catch a quick shower." She giggled and went into the bathroom. He heard the shower start, and just sat there mildly confused. He turned back to the computer and the forms he was working on.

"I will get it honey!" She called out when the knock on the door came.

Jack looked up from his computer as she came out with a big white towel wrapped around herself, her hair was still wet. She walked over and cracked the door, looking out around it. His breath caught in his throat, all he could do was stare.

"Oh, you guys are fast! Sorry about the towel, I just got out of the shower, come on in." She swung the door wide open. The startled young man stepped inside, she swung the door shut. He got a big grin on his face.

"Just a moment, let me get you a tip." She turned and walked across the room, her hips now taking on an exaggerated motion. She picked up the bill and walked back, holding the towel barely in place. Handing it to the young man, he reached out to hand her the box.

As she reached for it the towel slipped to the floor! Jack felt himself go instantly erect.

She stood there for a moment acting startled, both hands on the Pizza box. Then she looked down.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" She said, acting flustered. The young man grinned, then he reached down and picked up the towel. He boldly stepped up to her and wrapped it around her again, then stepped back as her elbows settled down to hold it in place. It didn't quite cover her left breast, Jack could see that from where he sat. The young man looked her up and down slowly, then he glanced at Jack and grinned.

"Not a problem, miss. Thank you for the tip, if you need anything else just ring room service, my name is Thad." He smiled at her, looked her up and down again and turned towards the door.

"I hope you folks enjoy your stay!" He smiled as he closed the door.

"Oh, my God! I did it! He saw me NAKED!" Tina started giggling.

Jack sat there surprised but so turned on he was about ready to come in his pants.

"I can't believe you just did that." He said, reaching for her.

"He called me "Miss", he couldn't be a day over 20!" Tina giggled, her hand to her mouth.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Jack walked over to answer it, the same young man stood there.

"I forgot to have you sign for the pizza, sorry." He said. Tina was standing in the middle of the room, she quickly grabbed the towel and held it up in front of herself.

Jack looked back at her, then looked at the delivery man.

"Come on in, I will get a pen." He grinned.

"Oh, I have a ...err..sure!" Thad said. Jack swung the door wide and he came in. He closed the door behind him.

"Honey?" Tina asked, still standing there holding the towel spread out in front of herself, her face suddenly flushed.

"What, babe?" He grinned at her as he walked by to the desk to get a ink pen.

"You asked for it!" Tina suddenly laughed, as she tossed the towel on a chair and went over to sit on the edge of the bed. She walked right by the young man, who stood there with a happy expression on his face.

"I never saw anybody...this is new to me." He managed, staring at her quickly hardening nipples.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind. I am just being comfortable." She grinned at him. She reached up to wipe back an imaginary wisp of hair, pretending nonchalance.

"NO! I don't..I mean...it's all right, I don't mind at all, go ahead and be comfortable. It's OK. Really!" He stammered.

"Good." She smiled sweetly, then began picking at her toes. Her knee cocked sideways, she pretended to ignore him, intent on what she was doing.

"I need you to repaint my toenails, honey. They are getting all chipped." She held out her leg and wiggled her toes.

"God!" Thad said, letting his breath out in a gasp.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie. Am I embarrassing you? I didn't mean to show my.." Tina asked coyly, looking down at her partially open crotch.

"No..it's just that..."

"I'm Tina. I really do hope I am not embarrassing you. I just got out of the shower and I want to be dry before I put my clothes on."

"No. It's all right. You are really pretty!" He stammered, leaning over to the side to try and get a better look.

Jack could hear all of this as he pretended to fumble around looking for an ink pen. He was hard as a rock, this was an incredible scene.