Pizza and a Peek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

"High beams on, I see?" Jack teased.

Tina just tittered.

"I almost wore the sheer one." She told him. It took Jack a moment, then he remembered that one, and she was right. It was sheer, she usually wore it with a black bra.

"You wouldn't. You mean, wear that in public?"

"Wanna bet?" She laughed.

They did manage a couple of dances but Jack wanted to get Tina back up to the room, so long before they got close to being drunk she tucked her arm into his and they headed for the elevators.

The door was no more than barely shut when he kissed her, thinking of nothing else but dragging her off into the bedroom.

"Can we get some wine? First?" She smiled.

"You want some wine?"

"Sure, and I want you just like you were the other night." She batted her eyes at him, an amused expression on her face.

"Wine? Well, OK. I will call room service."

"I will take a quick shower and change into something...more comfortable." She headed for the bathroom, stopping at the doorway.

"Get your camera ready!" She laughed, shutting the door.

"You are really going to let me video that?" He called out through the door.

"Yep!" She called back, laughing.

Jack scurried around, he set the camera up on a table, checked the angle so it was just right. All he had to do was push the button when someone knocked on the door.

He was reasonably sure it would be Thad again, so it should be a great shot. The shower stopped and it was quiet for a few minutes, then the knock on the door came. He pushed the button to record, went over and sat down at his laptop.

"Can you get that, honey?" He called out loudly, just like he had written it in his short story.

"I just got out of the shower!" She called back.

"Grab a towel or something, I am tied up here!"

"Oh, all right!" Tina came out, she had a large towel tied loosely around herself. She winked at Jack, opened the door.

A rather startled young woman stood there, holding a tray with a bottle of wine and some glasses. She and Tina looked at each other in surprise, then the woman grinned ear to ear.

"Well, come on in!" Tina said, stifling a giggle.

The woman set the tray down, looked at Tina with interest. Tina blushed furiously at her obvious inspection. Then she gathered her wits.

"Here, let me get you a tip!" She walked over and found a bill, the towel was open enough to bare most of her behind. She walked back and handed the money to the woman.

"Thank you! I am Carlita, give us a call if you...need anything else." She looked over at Jack who was sitting there in surprise at this turn of events. She smiled broadly.

She went to the door, paused and looked back at Tina who was standing there with the towel barely covering her. Then she looked at Jack, and winked.

"Anything....at all!" She grinned again and left.

"Oh my God!" Tina laughed.

"I didn't expect that."

"You forgot to drop your towel." Jack grinned.

"It was a woman!"

"She didn't seem to mind at all." Jack was laughing now.

He couldn't help himself, he reached out and grabbed Tina's towel, then she took off running. He forgot to turn off the camera so there were scattered shots of mayhem as they darted back and forth.

He had her cornered in seconds, reaching down with one hand to undo his pants as she squirmed in all directions. He poked at her a half dozen times before managing to get himself lined up and slid into her in one motion. She quit squirming, began to thrust back at him.

Later, they played back the video, laughing hysterically at the startled look on Tina's face, then portions of the chase around the room. When he finally got her down on her back, all the screen showed were their legs.

"Should I post this?" Jack asked her.

"Fine with me, it doesn't show anything much though."

"I bet everyone will just freeze the frame at the good spots, I have about three seconds of your bare beaver here and a bunch of titty shots."

"Your dick isn't in there anywhere, that's boring." She laughed. She was leaning over his shoulder looking at the tiny screen.

"Oh, look! There are your hairy balls!" She went into hysterics as his fanny showed for a second or two while they were going at it on the bed.

Only part of one of her legs showed, it was high in the air, along with glimpses of her behind.

"I think we need a cameraman." He laughed.

"No way in hell!" She grinned right back at that.

"It's still fun though. We can blur the woman's face out." Jack told her.

"Maybe she won't mind?" Tina asked.

"Why don't you call her up and ask her?" Jack laughed.

"Hey, I don't swing that way." She poked him with a fist.

"I wasn't thinking about you."

"You asshole!" Tina giggled.

"Pervert!" He answered.

Back home, Jack modified the video so the room service girl could not be identified, and posted it on the website.

A day later he checked, it ranked below a four.

"Maybe I should have shown more skin?" Tina laughed, looking over his shoulder as he played it for about the 20th time.

"That would have helped but I like this one anyway." He grinned at her.

He reached out and put his arm around her waist, gave her a hug.

Jack didn't care. They would get better at it.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers