Pizza and a Peek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,707 Followers

"Thank you, Thad. I always thought my body was barely average, that's so nice of you to say that." She was teasing him now. Jack glanced sideways at them, he was so excited he was fumbling in the drawer.

"You are pretty enough to be in magazines!" Thad blurted out.

"Oh, do you really think so?" She scooted forward closer to the edge of the bed, brought up one knee and tucked her cheek against it. She had shifted from teasing to blatant.

Thad boldly stepped sideways one step to bring her now very open legs into line, Jack knew he could see clearly up between her legs from that angle. He found the pen and walked over to sign the slip of paper. He glanced back at Tina, her pussy was in clear view. She looked as swollen as he had ever seen her, the inner lips were bulging, her prominent clitoris was extended.

Tina's eyes met his for a moment, she had a wild expression on her face, her lips slightly pursed.

She made no move to cover up, she just sat there completely exposed.

"He's right, honey. You are spectacular!"

"Oh, you guys. Thank you, that makes me feel so good!" She said, her voice betraying her excitement. She stretched her arms over her head, that lifted her smallish breasts higher on her chest. Then she leaned back flat on the bed, one knee still up. For a moment he thought she was going to just spread her legs as widely as they would go but she didn't. Jack saw her stomach muscles shuddering, he grinned at that.

Jack signed the form, handed it to the young man, making sure he was slightly to the side so as to not block his view. The young man stood there for a solid 60 seconds, just holding the slip of paper, finally he reluctantly left.

"God, he even picked up the towel and covered me back up!" She was giggling so hard she almost had tears in her eyes.

"Then when he came back in, I just couldn't help it, did you see his eyes? He was staring right at me!"

"I really wasn't looking at his eyes." Jack picked her up and carried her to the bed. He did his very best to last but found he couldn't, it didn't matter since Tina beat him there anyway.

When Jack went limp, he got up and grabbed the towel off the chair, wiped her up. They really made a mess that time.

"I don't think they can save this towel." He laughed.

Later, they lay on the bed, her naked body mashed tightly up against his side.

"I still almost don't believe you did that." He grinned at her.

"So you didn't think your naughty wife had it in her, huh?"

"No, the truth is I didn't, it was just a fantasy. For some reason it really excites me when a man looks at you and likes what he sees. Maybe it's because I like what I see, I just don't know."

"That was fun, honey. I did it to make you happy, but it really was fun. That young man looked right at me, right at my...God! He wasn't even bashful." Her voice had an excited catch in it. Jack felt himself developing another erection at her talking about it, he rolled her over onto her back.

"Oh, my!" She grinned up at him as she opened her legs.

Later, they again lay there in each others arms. Jack was curious, he didn't quite know how to ask but finally he just did.

"That really excited you, didn't it?"

"Yes, it did. I just wanted to make you happy and here we are, out of town and all so I thought, why not? Nobody knows us here anyway."

"Well, I did like it myself, but where do we go from here?" He asked her.

"We could call room service again tomorrow, I bet we would get the same guy."

"Probably, what would you do?" Jack asked.

"How about I just answer the door...completely naked?" She giggled.

"Only if I can get it on video." He grinned.

"Video? Oh, I see. You want to post it on your naughty website?" She giggled.

"Yea! You will knock them dead! I bet it gets all 5's!"

"Maybe, but only if you don't show my face." Tina laughed.

"Oh, NOW you are bashful, I see? No face will just get you 4's." He teased.

"I don't completely understand your fantasies, honey. You got all excited at me letting that man look but...?"

"I don't understand them either, I guess maybe when it's almost an accident? That first part looked that way but then...?"

"I just got all turned on, but...I can have...accidents." She giggled, snuggling even closer.

"So tell me? Have you ever had any...accidents..before?" He asked.

"No, not really. Down at the gym I get looked at a lot in my gym outfit, but that is all. That makes me feel good, I admit. They look when I go out shopping, even if I wear a bra. It never crossed my mind because men always look, until I found that website you go to, and I read your stories."

"You read my stories?"

"Yes, most of them. They are pretty hot." She grinned.

"Hot, huh? Well, you are pretty hot yourself!"

"Do you really want me to do some of those things?"

"Yea, I guess. If you want to."

"Which one do you want to do first?" Tina asked.

"Can I really make a video next time?"

"Oh, my! You are a pervert, aren't you?" She giggled. "Then what?"

"I don't know, maybe a nude beach?"

"Nude beach? That means, you too?" She smiled.

"I guess."

"Oh, boy! Just wait until all the cute girls see your big dick! Of course we will need to get you waxed." She teased.

"Me?"

"Yea, and by a girl!" She laughed.

Jack had just been teasing her about the beach, there was no way in hell he was going to let anyone yank his pubic hair out by the roots, female or not. But it was fun and sexy to tease, think about things like that.

Thursday was hot. Jack got done early, some programs were coming in the next day via Express which meant he was done until they arrived, so he managed to get out early.

Tina wasn't in the room, he rang her cell phone.

"I'm in the hot tub, it looks right out over the ocean. Come on down." She said. She sounded a bit on the tipsy side. Jack dug around in the suitcase, found his old bathing suit and tugged it on.

It still fit, but it was a little bit tighter, he noticed.

Tina was sitting in the tub all by herself when he got there, a drink sat on the edge of the tub.

"Getting tanked early I see?" He laughed, sliding in beside her. She reached for her drink and took a sip.

"What is that?" He asked her.

"Some kind of juice and Vodka. Thad brought it to me."

"Thad?"

"Yea, you know. Our Thad."

"Oh."

"I think he likes me." She giggled at that.

"I can understand that, that suit you have on is a little skimpy." Jack eyed the part he could see above the bubbling water.

"I bought it in the gift shop here, do you like it?"

"I have only seen part of it." Jack grinned.

Tina stood up out of the water so Jack could see her suit. The top was a simple pale blue wrap around with no straps, the top and bottom of it was elastic to hold it in place. It didn't look to be sheer, but even with Tina's small bust the upper portion barely covered her nipples.

The bottoms weren't any better, the side straps were high on her hips, it was narrow in the front, and when she turned around, it was even narrower in the rear. The lighter expanse of flesh where her other normal bathing suit covered her showed in stark contrast.

"Wow! I am surprised you are here by yourself, I would think half the men in here would be joining you."

"There was an older couple when I first got here, but the woman made him leave because the old guy kept staring at me." She giggled.

"I can understand that. It's so small it makes you look three tone." Jack grinned.

"Yes, plus I had to shave because the bottoms are so narrow. I will do some tanning when we get back home."

"Can I get you something, sir?" Jack heard. Tina dropped back into the water quickly, Jack looked over his shoulder and Thad stood there with a big smile.

"Sure, I would like a whiskey and cola."

"Anything for the lady?" Tina ordered another drink too. The young man left to get the order, still grinning.

"How many of those have you had?" Jack asked her.

"This one will be three, I think. Or is it four?" She giggled again.

"I can just carry you back to the room I guess." Jack laughed.

"I'm not drunk yet." She scooted around the edge of the tub to get closer to Jack.

"Hey, want me to flash a titty at Thad?" She whispered.

"How are you going to do that?" He asked her, suddenly interested.

"It's easy, watch this!" She lifted up out of the water, reached out with one arm and slightly rolled her shoulder forward. The top of the suit rolled over and slid down, baring one breast. She tugged it back into place with a giggle.

"See? It's an accident." She picked up her drink and downed the last of it. As she lifted her arm, the suit popped off of her again.

"Oops!" She giggled. Jack realized that Tina was obviously getting drunk. A bit too drunk actually, he didn't want to cause a scene. He looked around, no one was nearby.

"let's go on up to our room." He encouraged her.

"OK. I bet you are all horny now?" She reached out and rubbed his crotch under the water.

"Oh! I see you are! Just wait until the cute boy gets back." She teased.

Thad had just walked up with the drinks, she looked up and saw him, then reached for the drink he handed her. Her top slipped but not completely, it hung precariously from her nipple. She slid back under the water as Thad served Jack's drink.

If you need anything else at all, just let me know. I am on until midnight." He told Jack. Then he hesitated for a moment, glanced at Tina and then back. Finally he reluctantly left.

After some encouragement, Jack managed to get her out of the tub. He got the towels and they dried off, then they each wrapped one around themselves and took the elevator back up to their room.

Jack took her in his arms, then got her to the bed. He managed to get into the beginning stages of making love but Tina dozed off so he got her damp suit removed and put her to bed. She curled up and slept soundly. He stood there for a moment looking at her.

She was delightful to look at like that, lying on her side with her breasts sagging sideways, the soft curve of her behind darker above and lighter colored below where her suit she used to wear covered her. The sparse hairs on her loins were gone, that was interesting.

He pulled up the covers and tucked them tight around her, then went and sat in a chair looking out the window at the city down below. Finally he joined her in the bed.

Tina woke up several hours later, sat up with a groan. She looked over at him, he smiled at her.

"Evening, hon." He said.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"About 10. Ready for a late dinner?"

"I guess. Let me get a shower first." She rolled her feet out of bed. Jack watched as she got up and went into the bathroom, he always enjoyed it when she was naked like that.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She peeked back out the door, coyly hiding behind it.

"I was noticing your bare beaver, I never saw it like that before." He grinned. Tina slid her lower body out from behind the door, lifted one leg.

"You like?" She grinned.

"Very much!" He grinned right back. She laughed and shut the door. Jack thought for a moment of going in and joining her but he knew they would never make it to dinner if he did.

Tina was still naked when she came back out, rubbing her hair briskly with a towel. Then she picked up a large paper sack, pulled out a long peach colored dress. She tugged it over her head.

"Is that all you are going to wear?" He asked her.

"Yep!" She gave him a wicked grin, then did a little spin.

The dress was open at the front to the middle of her breasts, It had a light sash that tied at the side. The top didn't hold her, instead it just lay in place, supported at her shoulders by fairly wide straps. It was fully sleeveless. When she turned, he saw it was split up the side almost to level with her crotch.

"Damn, honey! If you don't keep your legs together, everyone will be able to see your nuts!" He roared at his own joke.

"Well, they might see something but I bet it won't be nuts." Tina teased right back. She reached down and picked up her purse, for an instant her entire right breast popped into view.

"Hot damn!" He grinned.

She stepped in front of the full length mirror, turned back and forth.

"This is a little bit naughty for just dinner, isn't it? Maybe I should go....?"

"No way in hell! I will be the envy of everyone down there. Let's go." Jack said. He was excited at the prospect of being with her like that, having someone see her.

It was nearly 11:30 by the time they got to the restaurant, the waitress told them the kitchen closed at midnight. But she took their order and went into the kitchen. She must have said something because one young Hispanic looking man peered out around the corner, smiled and went back inside.

They were the only ones in the place. Jack didn't really mind, he was enjoying watching Tina eat, there was almost no way she could keep the front of the thing she was wearing in place, not and move, too.

He was thinking that he wanted to get back to the room, all he could think about was getting the door shut and peeling that dress off of her. That was assuming he could get it up, things had been a bit overworked lately.

"Let's go in and listen to the band, maybe dance?" Tina asked, as she pushed her plate back.

"You want to go dance? In that?"

"Yea, I do! But no drinks, I will just have some juice, OK?"

"OK. I bet you start a riot." He grinned.

"That's the whole idea, honey." She smiled, getting up.

Dave also ordered a glass of juice, then they got up to dance. It was a slow number, Tina's leg slid out of the slit up the side with each and every step. The next song was a faster one, he started to lead her back to the table but she started dancing.

They were surrounded by other couples, even so Tina was getting a lot of attention. She was managing to keep her top in place but barely.

They sat down when the song ended, instantly a man asked her to dance, she gave him a polite "No, thank you." With a sweet smile.

He was replaced instantly by another older man, then over the next half dozen songs she was asked at least 10 times.

One much older man came over, he had silver hair and was only about 5 feet tall. He politely asked for a dance, Tina opened her mouth to say no but then changed her mind and got up.

She gave Jack a wicked look as the old man led her out onto the dance floor. That was hilarious all by itself, the old guy had a strut in his walk, apparently tickled with his success at getting Tina to dance with him.

Jack was struggling to keep from laughing, the top of the old man's head came almost perfectly to about the top of her breasts. When he put his arm around her waist, his face looked like it was right in her cleavage. Tina actually had to lean down slightly, which Jack suspected gave the old guy a perfect view inside the top of her outfit.

As they turned, it looked like the old guy's face was crammed in there.

Tina kept glancing over at Jack with a giant grin on her face. The song ended, the old man led her by the hand back to their table.

"Thank you, it's a pleasure to dance with such a wonderfully lovely lady!" He told her. He actually bowed. Tina beamed and sat down as the man turned away.

She leaned in close to Jack.

"One inch closer and I think that old guy would have been nursing me!" Then she broke into giggling laughter.

Jack found that funny too, he had watched them dance, at least as closely as he could, but the old man was short, compared to Tina who stood 5'7". It didn't help that she also had on two inch heels. Jack had gotten glimpses of them through all the other dancers but it was difficult.

"So what did he do?" Jack asked.

"I think he was looking inside my dress, the top of his head didn't even reach my chin." She was still grinning broadly.

Just then another man came up and asked her to dance, she turned him down and he walked away.

"Let's go, honey?" She asked.

"OK." They got up and headed back to the room. This time when Jack stripped her naked she didn't go to sleep. He also only got about five minute's rest before she had him up and raring to go again.

"You are going to kill me." He told her, laying back panting.

"You started this." She grinned at him.

"Well, I didn't know I had a pervert for a wife!" He teased.

"You should have known." She told him.

"Why? How would I know?" Jack was puzzled by that.

"You remember that time...way back? When we were parked? You spread me open and let someone look at me in the window."

"You knew about that?"

"Yes. That was the first time I ever swallowed your stuff." She grinned.

"I didn't know you knew, I don't know what came over me, I just got hot at the situation."

"I got a little hot myself at that one, honey!" Tina smiled, leaning down to suck his limp penis into her mouth.

"I think that's broken, babe."

"I better fix it then." She mumbled around the head of his cock.

"You shouldn't talk with your mouth full, honey." He teased.

She let his penis slip out of her mouth.

"Now I am going to kiss you!" She said, sliding her breasts up and over his stomach, plastering her wet lips to his. He could taste the mixture of the two of them.

"Oh, yuck! You got some in my mouth!" He laughed.

"See what you put me through?" She teased.

Later the next morning, she asked him when he was going to buy the video equipment.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, really!" She batted her eyes at him. Jack felt that tingle in his groin, he almost couldn't believe he had anything at all left.

"I need to figure out a way to get it on my expense account." He grinned at her.

"Cheap bastard!" She laughed.

"I'm just kidding. How about when you are at the gym? I could sit in the sidelines while you do your routine."

"You want to film my routine?" She asked, puzzled.

"Yea. Those snaps at the crotch of that thing, do they ever come loose?"

"No, not really. They are pretty secure, I wear a thong just in case."

Jack grinned at her.

"Oh. OH! You little pervert!" She laughed.

"I am your little pervert!" He took her in his arms and kissed her.

"Let's go eat." He reached out and took her hand.

"I couldn't do that at the gym at home, everyone knows me." She said as they ate.

"I know, it's just a fantasy."

"Nobody knows me here." She grinned, sliding some mashed potatoes into her mouth.

"Did you bring your leotard?" He asked.

"No, but I bet I can find one, I need a new one anyway." She batted her eyes at him.

"God!" He said.

"You better go buy a camera."

"I have my phone, it's less obvious."

Tina just laughed.

The next day was uneventful, except one delivery was short. He got that straightened out, then headed back to the room.

"Want to go out tonight?" Tina asked him the moment he came in.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Oh, someplace nice, dinner, dancing maybe?"

Jack took one look at Tina when she came out of the bedroom after getting dressed. He very nearly changed his mind about going out to eat.

The top of her knee length dress hugged her breasts nicely, the wraparound lower portion flashed one leg with every step she took. She had taken deliberate pains to apply her makeup carefully. Normally just looking at her turned him on a bit, looking at her like that made it tough for him to even think.

"Whoa, big boy! Later, I spent a half hour getting ready." She giggled, scooting just out of his reach.

Dinner was another excellent time, the tall good looking waiter named Marcus was cordial and attentive. He was trying hard to not sneak glances at Tina and kept failing miserably, even though all she did was calmly sit there.

The top portion of her dress was not see through but the shape of her breasts were completely obvious. Jack liked that, she showed no sign at all of even being aware of it, just letting them stick out there.

magmaman
magmaman
2,707 Followers