Play Testers Wanted Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somewhere safe." The Skrull admitted as she shifted to her natural state and cried out struggling to keep him out of her mind.

"How long have you been impersonating her?" He growled as he tightened the bands and dove deeper to find Mystique's location.

"Three years!" She gasped as the wind was pushed out of her lungs. Ghost relaxed them a bit, so she did not suffocate. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Put you on ice until you decide to tell me where you are holding her." Ghost declared. He maintained the binding spell with one hand and opened a portal to the realm of shadows with the other.

"Wait! What is that?!" She shrieked in terror.

"A colorless featureless limbo," he explained. "I am sure the native denizens will not eat your soul right away."

"No. I would rather die than have my soul harvested!" The Skrull screamed.

"Where is she?!" Ghost roared his anger rising and the hunger breaking free of his control. The idea came to him and he embraced it. "You will tell me... after!" He promised her as his fangs slid from their hidden recesses. Ghost gestured and the glowing ribbons of energy pulled her to him. Just before she was within his reach something struck him hard enough to shatter his concentration and send him over the fence that divided the bar's garden with its neighbors.

"Don't touch her!" Rhino screamed as he transformed.

"Aw shit, are you kidding me?!" Ghost cursed as he regained his feet. "Two Skrulls! Fuck me sideways."

As he watched Rhinos outline warped as he took on his natural state. The tall menacing green skinned alien charged the much smaller foe. The proportions of the second skrull warped as its limbs stretched out to strike Ghost and send him sprawling a second time. Anticipating an attack, he rolled with it and came up prepared. The second alien's outline burst into flames as the fight continued.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Ghost hollered as he drew matching pearl handled pistols. "Eat lead and die motherfucker!" He cursed as he fired several rounds from each weapon. The skrull cried out in pain and vanished from sight. "Stretching... flame aura... and invisibility... the only cock sucker I know that fits that description is that ass licking dick bag Super Skrull!" Ghost ducked and some of the vegetation crumbled under the weight of the invisible alien.

Blam-Blam!! Went the augmented pistols and the unseen foe cried out again.

"I will crush you!" Roared Super Skrull. He was the product of the finest of Skrull technology. They had managed to kidnap the Fantastic Four and pass all their powers to a single super soldier. As he tried to close in on Ghost the smaller man leapt straight up, spun his body along its longitudinal axis guns blazing. The eradiated rounds punched into alien flesh searing limbs and internal organs reducing the Skrulls ability to stretch and heal himself.

"Quit fucking around Kl'rt!" The female skrull agent cried out.

"You heard her clit," Ghost cackled. "Quit playing with me. I do hate a tease."

Blam-Blam!! Went the pistols. The bullets seemed to unerringly find their mark.

"None of the records mentioned him having guns!" Super Skrull complained as he tried and failed to close ranks with the masked hero. "Damn it!!"

"Ha! But I am the handsome dual dicked superhero Ghostfire!" The elusive figure giggled as his masked slipped. "Damn... hold on... my mask is slipping!"

The female skrull spied a flash of bright red beneath the mask. She screamed a warning to Super Skrull.

"Withdraw!" She yelled. "That isn't Ghostfire! It is Deadpool!"

Turning to face the reader.

"That's right kiddos, it is me... the handsome and dashing Deadpool! Watch me kick this guy's ass!!"

Takka-Takka!! Roared the full auto railgun.

"Die Super Skrull!! Do not fret sweetie. Once I kill him, I will fuck both your glorious holes! See!" He revealed his twin erections. She gasped when she saw the faux cock stapled just above Deadpool's real specimen. The gleaming black toy bobbed and waggled as our gallant hero dodged and weaved Super Skrull's attacks.

"If Deadpool is here, where is Ghostfire?" The female skrull asked.

"He left once he picked where you are keeping Mystique and is rescuing her of course. I agreed to take his place while he did the magic and stuff. No. I agreed since he told me a hot alien chick was there for the plowing. Do not thank me... I have not pounded a gal with green skin since She Hulk succumbed to my charms. She was quite the tigress."

"Kill him! Shut him the hell up!" The female skrull yelled her voice cracking.

"Will he survive the alien menace?" Deadpool self-narrated. "Can our well-hung hero endure?

Will he bang the hell out of the alien lady fair? God the anticipation is killing me!"

"I am right here," the female skrull declared.

"Hush darling, the men are talking." Deadpool replied as he dropped his pistols, quick drew two swords, and disarmed Super Skrull by cutting off his hands. "Damn, I'm good!"

"Run away!" Howled Super Skrull as he and his female partner fled the battlefield.

Deadpool bent over and picked up the hands of his conquered foe. "These will look amazing on my wall!" He declared with a devious grin. "Devious grin... that is some lazy writing asshole! It should be something like... well I do not know. Fine. Devious grin will just have to do. Farewell friends until next time. Devious grin... I did not even get laid. Worst ending evah."

Fade to Black.