Policewomen Ep. 04: Kelly's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

The next several nights Kelly got home late, Torrie and Eddie were having sex, after bartending for Fat Rob's lavish orgies in his penthouse. She cleaned glasses, watching women give themselves to him and his men.

As she was cleaning up, she noticed a door was left open. It was one of Fat Rob's offices. "Here it is. I'll bring Eddie here tomorrow. I'll get what I need from here."

Kelly relayed her plan to Eddie. He was unsure, but his mother told him it was fine.

"How do I look?" Kelly spun around in a tight cocktail dress for Nate.

"Fine."

Kelly looked over her shoulder, Torrie and Eddie were making out at the door while he waited for Kelly.

"Hey," Kelly whispered, taking a seat on Nate's lap.

"Mom, come on."

She tipped his chin to her, "Listen. Eddie is pretending to be my date tonight. I'm going upstairs to Fat Rob's party. I'm searching his office for evidence. Trust me. Tomorrow night," Kelly nodded her head.

"You're leaving?"

"Sort of. There's a Halloween party I have to work. I'll escape from there. I'll go to the police and bring them here."

"Ok," Nate nodded, glancing at her cleavage.

"Hey," Kelly whispered, tipping his chin again. She closed her eyes, exhaled on his lips, and kissed him softly. Her lips felt magnetically attached to his; she struggled to pull away.

"Mom, I, uh," Nate spoke.

"I love you," Kelly interrupted him.

"I love you too."

She got off his lap, Nate watching her hips sway as she exited his room.

Torrie and Eddie were still going at it by the door, his hand in her pajama pants, fingering her pussy. "Ok, time to go!" Kelly broke them up.

"Be careful," Torrie told Eddie.

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, extended his arm to Kelly and left. Torrie smiled, stripped naked and got in the shower.

****

"No," one of Fat Rob's men stopped Kelly and Eddie at the penthouse door.

"He's a client," Kelly said. "Fat Rob is fine if we bring clients here."

"Sign in," the man handed Eddie a clipboard.

"Sign in, Richie," Kelly said, saying the first name that popped in her head - her nephew's.

"Sure," Eddie signed the fake name.

Loud music was playing, naked women, though not as many anymore, walked around, random men were getting sucked and fucked.

"Here!" Kelly said over the loud music, guiding Eddie to a couch. "Sit!"

She pushed him down, climbed on top, straddled him and stuck her tongue in his mouth. She broke the kiss, "Grab my butt."

"Um, I uh,"

"Do it! They have to think you're one of my clients."

They kissed again. A moment later, Kelly ended it, surveying the room. Fat Rob's back was to her. He was in the middle of the room, sitting up in a small bed. Women were taking turns riding his cock.

"Unzip me," Kelly told Eddie.

"What?"

"Do it!"

Eddie reached for the zipper on the back of Kelly's dress, pulling it down for her. She pulled the dress over her shoulders, exposing her breasts. She nodded to Eddie, who grabbed one, sucking away on it. Kelly used this opportunity to study her surroundings even more.

Fat Rob's office. It was open on the other side of the penthouse, near the bar. That's where Kelly needed to be.

"Come with me," Kelly got off Eddie, pulling him up. "Pick me up, like you did your mother, make like you're fucking me against the wall. We'll make our way to the office over there and fall into it. Got it?"

"Yep!" Eddie said, scooping Kelly up, her straddling him. They kept kissing, Kelly, keeping one eye open, watching Fat Rob. He was oblivious.

At Kelly's apartment, Torrie knocked on Nate's door. "Come in," he said.

"Hi there," Torrie's infectious smiled shone on Nate. She was wearing only a bathrobe.

"Hey," Nate nodded, putting a book down, one of the few possessions he had there.

"I need to apologize," Torrie said, sitting on edge of Nate's bed.

"For what?"

"My son and I," Torrie blushed, biting her bottom lip.

"Your son?"

"Mmhmm, Eddie."

Nate's eyes widened, "He's your son? No way."

"You didn't know? Your mom didn't tell you?" Torrie asked. "Geez, well I guess she wouldn't. Maybe she felt the fact he and I are lovers isn't something to spread around."

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

"Anyway, I'm sorry if we were too loud and kept you awake."

"It's ok."

"Do you and your mom - "

"What? No! I mean, no we aren't like that," Nate said.

"Aw, sorry. It's really a wonderful thing."

"Incest?"

"Mmhmm, it makes things so much better. Plus I know your mom loves you as much as I love Eddie - which is more than anything."

Nate gulped and nodded.

Torrie stood, looking out Nate's window into the night sky. She quickly turned around, "Couldn't you just imagine her coming in here, wearing a robe like this and taking it off for you."

Nate watched Torrie remove the robe, letting it fall to her feet.

"She'd reveal her lovely hourglass body for you, straddle you," Torrie climbed on top of a shocked Nate.

"She'd say 'I love you' then kiss you," Torrie grabbed Nate's face, kissing him hard, her tongue slithering into his mouth.

Eddie had Kelly pinned against the wall, inching closer to the open office. She was lost in the kissing, thinking about how this was Torrie's son, she was kissing him just like Torrie did. She wondered if she'd ever kiss Nate like this.

Eddie and Kelly finally arrived at the office door, "Now!" Kelly said signaling Eddie to appear as though he tripped. He slammed Kelly on Fat Rob's desk, they kept kissing, Eddie climbing on top of her.

Torrie was busy kissing Nate too. "So good, it's so good, he and I," she said in between kisses.

"Do you think your mom's pretty?" Torrie asked, while Nate kissed at her neck.

"Uh huh," he said.

"Get off me!" Kelly said, finding herself, remembering why she was there.

"Oh, uh, sorry," Eddie said, backing away.

Kelly went to her knees, opening drawers, looking for something Eddie could take with him.

She found a gun, all Fat Rob's men carried them. She found keys, receipts, folders. When she opened the folders she found something she needed.

Kelly saw pictures of women, their stats, height and weight, along with prices. "Trafficking," she whispered, looking for more.

She found old photos, then legal documents from Fat Rob's former lawyer. The documents were regarding the shutting down of Fat Rob's clubs, with his executed lawyer's name, Wayne, all over it. "Motive? Maybe," she stuffed the documents in the folder of women for sale.

"Your phone. Did they take it?" Kelly asked Eddie. "Yes, it's at the front desk."

"Figures. Take these, stuff them in your pants and let's go," Kelly said standing. She removed her dress, fully nude in front of Eddie.

"Put your hand on my ass, as we walk out. Make sure that folder is flat against your tummy. Hold your hand over top of it," Kelly instructed.

"Alright," Nate squeezed her butt the entire walk back through the penthouse.

"Leaving so soon?" the door man asked.

"Yes, he's leaving early. He's got a stomach ache," Kelly lied.

"Oh yes, yes," Torrie moaned, still on top of Nate.

"Wait," he said. "Wait, just relax."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah," Nate was catching his breath.

"Thinking of your mom?"

He nodded his head, embarrassed.

"She's gorgeous."

"I know," Nate agreed.

Kelly was instructing Nate to go to the police as soon as he could; hoping that explaining everything and providing the documents might help move things along.

"You can let go of my ass now," Kelly smiled.

"Sorry."

"It's ok. I'll walk you to the front lobby."

"They don't mind that you're nude?"

"Nah, most of the woman that are left walk around naked here anyway."

"Does my mom?"

"Not really," Kelly looked to the floor. "You want to be with her?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to get her and all of us out of here. Starting tomorrow," Kelly walked Eddie to the front entrance, kissing him goodnight.

Torrie was standing in Nate's door, arms around him, kissing him. "Maybe you and her could be like Eddie and I. Lovers, forever. I'm hoping we can leave here soon."

Nate shrugged, "I don't know. I don't think she and I would be like that. It's not really normal."

Torrie smiled, kissed him goodnight and left him be.

He watched her from his door make her way to her bedroom. The front door of the apartment opened and in walked his naked mother.

Kelly dropped the little black dress, petrified, staring at her son.

His mouth hanging open, Nate's eyes traveled over her body. Kelly didn't move, watching him watch her. Nate saw her like this before, but this was different. Sexual thoughts of her drifted through his mind, thanks to Torrie.

Kelly moved first, breaking the trance, "It's been a weird night. I'm going to shower."

"Ok," Nate nodded, watching her walk by him to the shower.

Chapter 4

The next day, there was no mention of the awkward exchange the previous night between Kelly and her son. Instead, they planned.

They snuck around, using the stairs, from floor to floor. Kelly found a hiding spot for Nate. She knew Fat Rob wasn't letting anyone leave his building, so Nate escaping through the front door wouldn't work due to heavy surveillance.

It was in a hall bathroom, the women's room. Kelly knew most, if not all, remaining women would be attending the Halloween event that evening. The chances of Nate getting caught by hiding in a closet there were slim.

After they found a hiding spot for Nate, Kelly raided her and Torrie's bathrooms. She found pain relievers specifically for night time with side effects of drowsiness. She put those in her purse along with a cigarette lighter she found that one of Fat Rob's men left after visiting Torrie a few months back.

Nate searched for items of his own. He was standing in the kitchen, gripping a small paring knife, his knuckles white. He heard his mother coming and put the small blade into his pocket.

"How do I look?" Kelly asked, turning around in her tiny, light blue, sequined cocktail dress.

"You look great," Nate answered, glancing over her body.

Kelly nodded, approaching her son. "I'll be tending bar at this event. I have no idea when I'll be back here. But when we're gone, go hide. When I get back, I'll come get you, hopefully hardly anyone will be here. Then we'll leave."

"Where will we go?"

Kelly rubbed his shoulders, "Probably not back to our house. I suspect they'd look for us there, unless,"

"Unless what?"

Kelly dismissed the thought of seeing Fat Rob's face, before his death, in her dreams. If Eddie hadn't already gone to the police, by the night's end, they would surely be involved. Getting out and away was the only thing she needed to focus on.

"Nothing. We can go stay with your Aunt Trina."

Torrie came out wearing a similar dress. Kelly nodded to her, and then turned to face her son, she held his face and kissed him again. It was much slower than the previous one, but just as loving.

"I love you," she said, looking to his eyes.

Slightly flustered, Nate blushed, "I love you too."

Fat Rob's entourage took five Escalades to the event he was contracted. All were filled with his crew and remaining women.

Kelly sat right next to Fat Rob in the back seat of his Escalade. Torrie was on the other side. Fat Rob casually unzipped his pants, fishing out his erection. Kelly resisted the urge to bite it off and cause the car to crash.

Torrie shot Kelly a look, and leaned forward.

"Miss Kelly? You feeling ok?" Fat Rob asked, confused why she wasn't servicing his cock too.

"I'm fine, baby," Kelly lied. "Just trying remember if I brought everything I need for the bar."

"I'm sure they'll have plenty of liquor, if we run out," Fat Rob looked over his shoulder, seeing boxes of booze in the back. "Now then, get to work."

Kelly nodded, leaned down, and sucked and licked all over his cock with Torrie.

****

Kelly tended bar, just like she was asked to do, discreetly grinding up pills while setting up. Fat Rob's men flirted with her; she gave them drinks, making sure to add ground up nighttime pain medication to them.

Some of the patrons, a high ranking business function with CEO's and VP's had a little extra seasoning in their drinks too. Fat Rob didn't.

He was busy in a back room making future deals, discussing selling another woman to an overseas business man attending the event.

Kelly watched Torrie hand a medicine laced vodka to one of Fat Rob's men. "Patience. I have to wait. It'll kick in eventually."

"You like her?" Fat Rob asked the man from Japan. "That's Miss Kelly. She's great. I'm willing to sell her off for five million."

"Why so much?" he asked.

"Well she has a kid, there'd be extra work involved on our end to, uh, deal with him," Fat Rob winked, closing the door and continued making the sell.

Kelly waited and watched. A few men were passed out; another few were getting close. The music was blaring, lap dances were decreasing. It was almost time for Kelly to act.

She left the bar, heading to the back door of the venue. Torrie followed. "Get ready. Gather up the girls, take off the ankle bracelets - we're leaving. I'll get some keys. I think the driver is passed out."

"Ok," Torrie hugged Kelly and they began.

Kelly grabbed keys from a dazed employee, he stirred, attempting to stand but toppled over.

Torrie was busy moving girls and clients out of the main room. She moved more of the intoxicated customers into the lobby, telling them to wait for something special. They drunkenly agreed.

Kelly held the back door open, clicking the unlock button on the keys, seeing the corresponding Escalade's head lights turn on. "Hurry!" she motioned for Torrie and one of the younger girls.

"Wait!" the 20-something stopped Torrie. "I'm not leaving."

"What?" Kelly asked. "We're all leaving."

"No," she put her hands on her hips. "I'm not about to leave this. I'm not going back to my little dicked husband. He could never please me. I feel sexy here and I'm not - "

Kelly delivered a right hook to the side of the girl's head, knocking her out. "Got her?" she asked Torrie.

"Yep," Kelly held the door open as Torrie dragged the girl out.

They loaded up an Escalade, Kelly and Torrie rushing back inside to get the final few girls. Ushering them out, Fat Rob appeared.

"Go!" Kelly screamed, pushing the girls through the back door.

Fat Rob sprinted after them, Kelly slammed the door in his face. He pushed it open, running out into the back parking lot after them.

Kelly stopped, ducked to the side, and tripped him. "Run!" she yelled to Torrie and the remaining girls.

Fat Rob crawled to his feet, giving chase to Torrie. He caught up, grabbing her by the back of her hair and pulling her to the ground. Kelly jumped on his back, punching his head, trying to get her arms around his big neck to choke him out.

He reached around, pulling Kelly by her hair and flung her forward. He lunged after her, only to be stopped by Torrie. She was on top of him, punching wildly.

"Go! Get them out of here!" Torrie yelled.

"But - "

"Leave! Go!"

"I'll come back for you," Kelly promised, getting in the driver side of the filled-to-the brim Escalade and speeding off.

Fat Rob punched Torrie in the gut, still grabbing her hair. "Get up. We're leaving," he dragged her back inside.

"Where is she?" the Japanese business man asked Fat Rob when he returned, referring to Kelly.

Fat Rob punched the man, knocking him out, in anger. He saw the damage left by Kelly. His men and clients were either asleep, falling asleep, or too drunk to do anything.

He roared and tossed Torrie onto a table. He threw chairs, trashed the bar, and attacked one of his drunken employees, taking keys from him. His world was falling apart.

Punching Torrie across the face, cutting her cheek, he flung her over his shoulder, and left.

Chapter 5

Kelly drove as fast as traffic would allow her. She was driving to the police precinct nearest to Fat Rob's building - the one she instructed Eddie to go to.

"Out! Move it!" she ordered the women.

"There's no one here," one of them stated.

"Bang on the door, there should someone there. If not, look around. There's a restaurant across the street, a tavern over there, go somewhere you can call 911. I've got to go get Torrie and my son."

Kelly sped back to Fat Rob's building. Her assumption was he'd be there, hiding at the top. She would find Nate, send him out there, and then go get Torrie.

Kelly grit her teeth, arriving at the parking lot to Fat Rob's building. She saw his Escalade, door open, parked adjacent to the front entrance. She saw two of his men, employees that didn't attend the event, on either side of the entrance. She took a deep breath and floored it.

The men jumped out of the way of the speeding Escalade just before it crashed through the huge glass doors. Kelly drove it all the way to the back of the lobby, running through and over Fat Rob's new security guard, pinning and smashing him against the back wall.

The two men out front drew their guns, and cautiously approached the Escalade. The front was smashed, windshield broken, a dead man on the damaged hood. There was a motionless, seemingly unconscious, blonde woman at the steering wheel.

The man on the driver's side opened the door. It was unhinged from the crash and fell to the lobby floor. Kelly used that as a distraction, coming out of her faked unconsciousness, kicking the man in the groin, grabbing his gun and shooting him. She fell out of the car, laying on her stomach and shot across the Escalade, several shots hitting the other man on the passenger side. His fell to the floor, his feet and knees injured, where Kelly shot him once more in the side of the head.

She was out of ammo. She searched both men, grabbing the fully loaded gun of one and a spare magazine on another. With both guns loaded and drawn, Kelly kicked off her high heels, and ascended the stairs.

****

Nate was hiding in the fourth floor women's restroom. Kelly slowly opened the door from the stairs, peering down the hall.

Sneaking toward the women's restroom, sticking to the wall, she controlled her breathing. She rounded a corner and nearly gasped. Five of Fat Rob's men were exiting an apartment.

"Nothing in there," one of them said. "Keep moving, he wants us searching all of them for anything we can find."

Kelly's heart beat once again when the voices got fainter. She peeped around the corner; they were further away, but much closer to the restrooms.

She decided to make a break to the abandoned apartment, the door left wide open. Quickly rounding corner, she tip-toed to it. One of the men saw movement in his peripheral vision.

"Oh shit!" he drew his weapon, Kelly was already firing hers. Three men went down, two remained, firing upon Kelly.

She ducked into the open apartment and waited at a bedroom, having plain sight of the front door.

One of them appeared in the doorway, Kelly fired, chastising herself for giving the second man an opportunity. She kept firing anyway, killing the first man. The second man appeared, gun raised, Kelly sat on the carpet, back against the wall.

The second man entered, firing blindly into the apartment, hoping to hit something. Kelly waited for the gunfire to end, before firing around the door frame. He ducked and Kelly rolled out of the bedroom, into the kitchen. He fired a few more times and hit Kelly.

The bullet grazed her thigh. It wasn't bad, but she was bleeding. She shook it off, hiding behind a big trash can in the kitchen. She pushed it over, rolled away and fired on the man. His attention was on the trash can, he didn't see Kelly. She shot him in the chest.

She searched the downed men, adding their ammunition magazines to her guns and purse.

She made her way toward the women's restroom but in her excitement to see Nate she didn't notice an apartment door to her left was open. Kelly was tackled, losing grip of her weapons, by a large man - the man that roughed up her son.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers