Policewomen Ep. 04: Kelly's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

"You and your little bitch of a son, causing all sorts of problems," he said, pinning Kelly down. "Fat Rob told us to keep an eye out for you. He's up top with that slut Torrie. I'll bring you to him and he'll - "

A knife entered the man's throat from behind, severing his jugular and vocal chords. It was a small paring knife; the knuckles of the hand gripping it were white with rage. Kelly watched the knife exit the man's neck, blood spurting.

Nate pushed him off his mom and went into a rage, jumping on top of the man he stabbed, stabbing him over and over again, the knife going into his face, his neck, his chest.

"Nate!" Kelly stopped him, pulling him off the man, Nate managing to kick his dying body in the groin.

"Nate!" Kelly dragged him to the floor, climbing on top of him. "Stop! Please."

"Mom," her angry son, tears streaming down his face, looked to her eyes.

"It's ok, I'm here. We're leaving. You first, I'll go and get Torrie, then join you," Kelly said.

"Mom, I - "

She kissed him hard, got off him and pulled him up. "Follow me."

They made their way down to the second floor. Kelly shot a locked apartment door open and moved to the window. "Perfect."

"What?"

She shot the large window, busting the glass, making an opening for her. She looked over the edge into a swimming pool below. The water was dirty, murky, and leaf-filled.

"What are you doing?" Nate asked.

"I need your help with something," Kelly said.

"Anything."

Kelly took the matchbook out of her purse, along with nail polish. She tore a strip of her dress away, making it a couple inches shorter. She poured nail polish onto the cloth and handed the items to Nate.

"What do you want me to do with this?"

"Open the gas cap of the Escalade I crashed in the lobby downstairs. Feed this into it, light it, and run," Kelly explained.

"Wait, Mom, that's - "

"Going to explode? Yep. It'll take a little bit, but this nail polish should ignite and speed things up."

"But what about you?"

"I have to get Torrie. She's in the penthouse."

"No, leave her, I mean, she - "

"I can't. She needs to be with her son. Her and Eddie are," Kelly paused, smiling a bit, "lovers."

"Yeah I know, she told me."

"I want them to be together, away from this place, happy. Understand?"

"I guess, yeah," Nate said.

"Good. I'll get her, if the flames are too high we'll come to this apartment and jump out the window into the pool down there."

Nate shook his head, "Mom."

"I'm making things right. Trust me. Now go!"

"Alright," he took off for the stairs.

"Nate!" his mother called out to him. He turned around only to be met by another kiss, longer, more intense than previous ones. He instinctively put his hands on her waist, pulling her close to him.

Kelly broke the kiss, out of breath, whispering "I'm making things right. Go."

Chapter 6

Kelly ignoring the pain in her thigh, raced up the stairs. Between the seventh and eighth floor she saw the door to the eighth open, she kept running, guns drawn and opened fire.

Several of Fat Rob's men, taken by surprise, unable to return fire in time, went down. Kelly kept firing into the eighth floor until she was empty and everyone was motionless. She was reloading as she stood in the open doorway when she was grabbed from behind by a huge man.

Cursing herself for not hearing him, blaming her ringing ears, he grabbed her, shaking her, banging her against the wall. Her guns dropped, and he flung her against a vase containing a large plant in the hallway.

In the lobby Nate was at the crashed Escalade. He opened the fuel door and was feeding the nearly dry strip of his mother's dress into it. Only a small piece of the dress visible, he lit it up with a match, and ran.

"Please work, please work," he said, arriving outside, ducking behind an arrangement of shrubbery in the parking lot.

Kelly was dodging the man's blows. She kicked him, he caught her foot, pulling her close to him. "I'm going to enjoy this," he sneered.

He slammed her into the men's room door, Kelly punching at his head. She managed to wrap her legs around his waist, squeezing as hard as she could with her thighs. Her punches finally weakening him, he slammed her against a toilet stall. She went to her feet and he punched her across the face, pushing her away. He lunged at her, she moved, he caught her foot, tripping her.

Kelly kicked at his head, it was no use. He was too big and burly to bring down with Kelly's level of strength.

He picked her up, swung her around and threw her against the large mirror, causing it to crack and crumble, glass landing and shattering all around and on Kelly.

He grabbed her by her neck, holding her against the broken mirror.

"Please work, come on!" Nate waiting outside. Nothing was happening.

He stood, inching closing, "Maybe the cloth when out." Nate took another step toward the building. The Escalade exploded, sending glass and debris out into the parking lot.

Nate quickly ducked back behind the shrubbery and waited.

The man was choking Kelly. She was reaching with her right hand for a shard of glass. Finding one, she gripped it tightly, cutting her hand, not caring and jammed the shard into his eye.

He roared in pain, releasing Kelly. She kicked him off her, then kicked him again and again until he fell backward into the nearest stall. She grabbed another glass shard, this one plunging into his neck, his blood spurting everywhere, finally settling and flowing into the toilet his head was resting on.

As Kelly stood, looking on his lifeless body the lights went out, the emergency ones coming on, flashing around her. The fire sprinkler system came on next, raining down on Kelly.

She sighed, shaking her head. "Fuck you," she said to the defeated opponent.

Kelly found her dropped gun. She had six rounds left in the magazine. Her thigh, face, and cut hand bleeding, she ascended the stairs, up several floors to Fat Rob's penthouse - hopefully to find Torrie.

****

"You heard that gunfire?" Fat Rob asked Torrie. She was tied up, bent over a table, he was behind her, naked, raping her.

"My men are going to bring your friend Kelly here. I'm going to finish you, then her," Fat Rob glanced to the gun, near his feet.

"No you won't," a voice echoed through his penthouse. It was Kelly, blood dripping from the gun she was aiming at Fat Rob's head.

Fat Rob watched her make her way through his living room, now drenched from the sprinklers above.

"Miss Kelly," he kept pummeling Torrie from behind.

"I suspected you were up to something. I figured you were involved with all this. After I executed Wayne, you became distant," Fat Rob added, referring to his former lawyer.

Fat Rob stopped, pulled out of Torrie, slowly stepping away, his hand resting on a small chair. "I never should've invited you here and I never should've suggested you bring your son here - to see how much of a slut his mother was."

Torrie's wrists were burning, the rope scraping skin as she struggled to free her wrists.

Fat Rob glanced to his gun again. "I should've known if we roughed him up a bit I'd have to deal with an angry mother."

Fat Rob was standing behind Torrie again, he pulled her up by her hair, not noticing her wrist was almost free from rope. He leaned down, grabbing his gun, using Torrie as a shield. He shoved her to the side, aiming his weapon right back at Kelly now.

"I never suspected you'd be capable of this though," Fat Rob said, he and Kelly circling slowly. "I figured you were like all the other women I bring here - whores, leaving their husbands."

"Yeah, well, I haven't been married in years," Kelly admitted. "This ring? A friend gave it to me. Know why?"

Fat Rob shook his head, confused.

"I was an undercover cop assigned to get close to you. My friend knew you love married women, so she gave me her old ring to trick you, to speed up getting close to you. It worked. I was too lonely, horny, as a single mom, I became addicted to your world and lifestyle. I even brought my son to live here, only fully realizing my failure when I saw you kill your lawyer."

"See? I knew something was off with you, Miss Kelly. I knew I should've disposed of you long before tonight. I could've sold your boy off to Thailand. They could've turned him into a lady-boy, he could suck dick for a living," Fat Rob mocked her.

"You piece of shit," Kelly almost pulled the trigger.

"I agree," Torrie, her wrists free, appeared behind Fat Rob, slamming the small wooden chair into his back. He fell forward to a knee, Kelly opened fire.

Five bullets entered Fat Rob's body. Two entered his testicles, causing them to explode, another entered the tip of his penis, splitting it down the middle, and the fourth bullet flew through the middle of his shaft, cutting it in half, landing in his inner thigh. A final bullet landed at the base of his cock causing, what remained of his penis, to be severed from body. It was like a shotgun blasting a watermelon, pieces went everywhere.

Blood poured from the wound as Fat Rob crawled away from Kelly.

"Well that's one way to blow a cock," Kelly said, walking over to him. "Off that is," she added, pulling him up, slamming him against the window.

"Good one liner," Torrie said behind her.

"Thanks," Kelly aimed the gun at Fat Rob's forehead.

"Do it!" Fat Rob ordered her.

Kelly thought about Fat Rob's face from her dream. She slowly moved the gun away from his forehead. She saw the look of man who was seeing all the sins he committed, all the marriages he broke up, and all the women he used and abused in his life. His eyes filled with tears, his lip quivering.

Kelly brought the gun up and fired.

The bullet entered and shattered the glass window behind him.

"Goodbye Fat Rob," Kelly said, her hand rearing back, her fist landing on his nose, causing him to fall backward, out of the window.

Kelly watched him fall ten stories below, hitting the pavement with a loud splat sound.

Torrie joined Kelly by her side. Kelly put her arm around Torrie's naked waist, the two women seeing the mess of Fat Rob's corpse on the concrete below.

"Your aim is terrible. You shot five times and didn't kill him," Torrie said.

"No. My bullets landed exactly where I wanted them to. Let's get out of here,"Kelly replied.

Kelly and Torrie left his penthouse, Kelly stepping on a remnant of Fat Rob's testicle, feeling it squish under her bare feet.

Chapter 7

The two women ran down the stairs of Fat Rob's building. The smoke was getting thicker and thicker as they descended. As Kelly predicted, the first floor was completely in flames. Closing the door, they were unable to go anywhere but up.

Kelly pushed open the second floor door, coughing. She led Torrie to the apartment she was with Nate in earlier. Flames were already making their way up the wall of the hallway.

She pushed through the smoky living room, to the bedroom where the window was shot out. The floor was burning hot on their feet.

"Jump!" Kelly ordered Torrie.

"What?"

"To the swimming pool, now!"

"But - "

Kelly pushed Torrie out of the window, seeing her land in the pool - barely. "That was close. Sorry!" She called to her friend from above.

Kelly took a few steps back, getting a running start. Just as she took off, the floor gave out, flames flying into the room from below.

Kelly was hanging on the edge of the apartment floor. She pulled herself up, hugging the window. The floor was giving way to the fire. She kept moving to her left, jumping over to solid floor. The problem was that it was in front of a perfectly intact window and she had no ammo left.

"This is going to hurt," she said, getting as much room as possible. Another wall gave out to her right, beams fell around her; she sprinted for the window.

Kelly burst through, tearing, cutting her dress at the shoulders, cutting her forearms and back, but she made it. She landed in cold water, Torrie swimming over to her.

"You hurt?" Torrie asked.

"My arms, but I'm ok," Kelly answered.

Torrie climbed out of the water, assisting Kelly. They limped out of the pool area, walked around the front of the building and saw fire trucks, police cars all waiting.

They saw something else too, something far better - their sons.

Torrie ran over to Eddie. He threw his arms around her nude body, lifting her up, swinging her around. Nate ran to his mother, holding her, looking over her torn and fire singed dress.

"Mom, are you ok?" he asked, hands combing through her wet hair.

"I'm fine," Kelly smiled back. He hugged her tightly, holding her against his warm body. Kelly watched Torrie and Eddie kissing like lovers several feet away.

Paramedics rushed to Torrie, throwing a blanket around her. They did the same to Kelly. She held Nate's hand as they walked.

Kelly saw her Captain, the man who originally sent her on this failed undercover assignment over a year ago. He took off his hat, and nodded to her. "Maybe it wasn't such a failure after all," Kelly thought.

Sitting in the back of an ambulance, the EMTs looked Kelly over. She'd need stitches and an x-ray of her arms. Torrie got in the back too; she was beaten and banged up from Fat Rob.

"I'll meet you there," Nate said, backing away from the ambulance.

Kelly smiled, shaking her head, extending her bloody hand to Nate. He grabbed it and climbed aboard. Kelly sat in his lap, Nate holding his mother tightly. They were silent, sharing an occasional peck on the lips and smiles.

She was in the hospital until the next day; her left forearm was slightly fractured. The doctor did one final examination of the cast the next morning, before they checked out. While they waited, she held Nate's hand.

"I don't really feel like going back to our home. You've missed starting college this semester, but there's always next year. Would you be ok waiting another year?" Kelly asked.

"I don't mind. I'm glad we're out of that building, away from all that."

"Yes I know. I'm going to call Trina. Maybe we can stay with her for a while."

"Sure, Mom, that'd be nice."

Nate hugged his mother, careful not to hurt her arm. When the hug ended, they stared into each other's eyes, inching closing, her eyes glancing at his lips. The nurse interrupted them.

****

They never made it to Trina's house in North Carolina.

A week later, after police paperwork, questioning, and packing, Kelly found herself in another home.

She was standing on her new bedroom's balcony, with a perfect view of the ocean. Turning to her left, she saw her sister Trina, sitting on someone's lap - her son, Richie's. She was wearing his boxer shorts and t-shirt, wrapped in a blanket. They were smiling, laughing, kissing. Kelly watched them for a while.

Her other roommate was a woman she recently met a couple of days ago, when Kelly and Nate moved into the home. It was her half-sister Julie.

Kelly could immediately see that Julie and her son Ray were lovers, they didn't feel the need to be discreet, like Trina still did.

Nate had his own bedroom. Kelly went there, knocking. "Come in," Nate said. Kelly entered, hugging him again.

"I think we need to talk tonight," Kelly suggested.

"About what?"

"I don't know," Kelly told a half-truth. "Everything, I guess."

"Mom," Nate kissed her head. "We don't have to talk about how bad you feel again. I know you're sorry. I know you regret moving us there, but we're here now."

"I know," Kelly backed away. "Maybe I don't talk with words."

"What do you mean?"

She smiled, not answering his question. "Let's walk on the beach after dinner, with the others, and then hang out in here some."

Nate shrugged and agreed.

Chapter 8

Kelly and Nate held hands walking with the other two couples from this new home. They were all quiet, the mothers holding their son's hands or arms.

They watched the sun set, all being held by their sons from behind.

At the new home, Nate took a shower, while his aunts and cousins put away dishes.

Trina was running her fingers through Kelly's hair. "Once it happens, it'll feel normal, like you should've done it years ago, like it was meant to be."

"Will he be scared?"

"Maybe. Richie was scared it might ruin our relationship. Crossing that line though," Trina closed her eyes, thinking of pleasurable memories. "Has made everything better."

Kelly showered next, holding her forearm out of the shower, careful not to get the cast wet. Moments later, wearing a white bathrobe, she brushed her long blonde hair.

She debated putting on pajamas, chuckling softly at herself. Kelly made her way to Nate's bedroom.

"Hey," he nodded at her, putting a few things away. "Want to help me unpack? I know you said we could hang out some tonight."

"No," Kelly sat on his bed. "I want to apologize again."

"Mom," Nate approached her. "We've been over this. You said you were sorry, you said you made mistakes, but you've made them right. We're out of that building, we're here, I can start college next year."

"I know, but I still feel guilty. I want to make things right without words," Kelly stood in front of Nate.

"What do you mean?"

Placing her hand on his t-shirt covered chest, she stepped forward and kissed him on the lips.

"Ok," Nate said. "That was - "

"Nice?"

"Yes, thank you, now," Nate turned to his right. "I was thinking of putting this box - "

His mother interrupted him, pulling his face to her once more, kissing him again - much longer than before.

"Mom," Nate whispered. "I don't think this is a good idea."

"I told you I want to make things right. You mean more to me than anything; I failed at being a mother, at being there for you. We can be like Torrie and Eddie here. No one will care. I can show you how sorry I am and how much I love you every day."

"But it's just not normal."

Kelly paused, "Do you want to kiss me?"

Nate sighed, nodding his head "yes."

"We can do more if you want. If you want to, only for tonight though, and then never again. It's up to you."

"I, I don't know."

Kelly stepped away from Nate, closing his door. She approached him again; he put his hands on her waist.

"Kiss me?" she asked.

Nate took a deep breath, and did as he was asked.

Their eyes closed when their lips touched, tingles went down Kelly's neck, back, and to her ass. Their legs became weak, instinctually making them want to lie on his bed.

Nate ended the kiss, catching his breath. "Mom, this is, this is crazy," he whispered. "But nice."

Kelly nodded, taking a step back, her heart pounding, eyes glued to her son's. Not taking her eyes off his, she removed the bathrobe.

Nate gasped, looking over her naked body before him. She stepped closer, grabbing his hands to bring them to her waist once more. She caressed his face and kissed him again.

More tingles, more electricity went surging through their bodies. Kelly's tongue gently lapped at Nate's lips. She pulled up his t-shirt, lips still locked with his.

Ending the kiss, she gestured for him to put his hands above his head so she could pull his shirt off. "It's very nice."

Kelly kissed at his neck, his bare chest, his stomach. "Mom, I - "

"Shhhh," Kelly going to her knees, tugging at Nate's sweat pants.

"I, uh," Nate glanced to the bulge tenting his pants.

"It's ok, I want you to be excited," Kelly said, hooking her thumbs in his pants, pulling them and his boxers down. His erect cock popped up. Kelly stared at it, admiring it, biting her bottom lip.

"Sweetie, this is," she studied the tip. "This is wonderful."

Nate watched his mother admire him, feeling her hot breath on his cock.

Seeing his erect dick directly in front of her, inches from her mouth, Kelly felt the guilt of her past mistakes slowly drain away. She took a deep breath, glanced to Nate one last time, and then devoured him.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers