Policewomen Ep. 04: Kelly's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Sucking and slobbering all over his cock, her drool hanging from her chin, hanging from his balls, Kelly worshiped his cock, far more than any of Fat Rob's clients or Fat Rob himself.

"I should've done this all along. I should've a while back. I should've never moved him into that tower," she thought, her hand jacking his shaft, while she sucked his impressive cockhead.

"M-Mom," Nate winced, looking away from her.

Kelly stood, grabbing his head, looking into his eyes. "Bed. Ok?"

Nate nodded, his mother sitting him on the edge. She grabbed the base of his cock, climbed on the bed, straddling him, while guiding him into her all the way.

Kelly sat on him, "Oh Nate," she moaned, holding him. He held her back, his hand roaming over her naked body, head resting against her shoulder.

Kelly closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Nate inside her. She wiped her mouth, "May I kiss you again?"

"Uh sure."

"Well, I didn't know if you thought tasting your own penis would be yucky," Kelly shrugged. "It was in my mouth and all."

"I think we're way past things that could be considered yucky. I'm inside you."

"I know. It feels wonderful."

"Yes it does. And yes, I'd like to kiss more," Nate answered.

Kelly devoured him again, this time her mouth on his. He forgot she was his mother, she forgot he was her son. She was also slowly forgetting all her failures over the past year or so.

His hands cupped her ass, she slowly gyrated her hips against him, his cock still embedded in her. Still kissing one another, as Kelly ground against him, his hands squeezed and massaged her toned ass.

Kelly ended the kiss, her forehead against Nate's. "Nate, I'm think I'm," Kelly arched her back, her breasts banging against Nate's chin. She was cumming hard. Harder than ever before, harder than with any client, harder than with Fat Rob and his fat cock.

Kelly's eyes fluttered to the back of her head, she shook in Nate's arms. He watched his mother climax, feeling the orgasm course through her tightening body.

"Oh Nate!" she said throwing her arms around him when it was over, they held each other for several silent, sweet moments.

"Lay on your back," Kelly said a few moments later.

Nate held her and scooted back on the bed. Kelly immediately found his face again, kissing him passionately. As they kissed, she slowly squatted up and down on his cock.

She guided his hands to the bed, pinning them there, and increased her speed, looking into his eyes. Up and down she slammed herself on his cock, his big new bed squeaking every time his mother landed on him.

"I'm making things right," Kelly said, her eyes ordering him to cum.

"Yes!" Nate agreed, his balls tightening, his cock ready to burst and flood her.

Overpowering her, he broke free, sitting up, no longer pinned down. He wrapped his arms around his mother, holding her, causing her to stop squatting on him. Nate stared into her eyes and thrust upward.

"I love you," Kelly said. That sent Nate over the edge. He grabbed her face, moaned, touched her forehead with his and unleashed his load, filling her pussy with his seed.

"Ahhh Nate!" Kelly cried back, shivering and climaxing with pleasure when his cum bathed the walls of her pussy.

Nate collapsed on the bed, taking Kelly with him - holding her, running his hands through her hair, kissing her head.

Kelly felt at peace with everything. She no longer blamed herself or felt guilt, rationalizing that her and Nate might never have crossed this line if she never made her mistakes. She would've missed out on the most loving and wonderful experience, aside from giving birth to Nate, that she's ever known.

When her breathing and heart rate returned to normal, Kelly spoke up. "Thank you. We don't have to do this anymore, if you don't want."

"I don't know, Mom. I'm sure I can find some lingering anger toward you. You and I may have to do this again," Nate joked.

Kelly rose up, resting her cast-covered forearm on Nate's chest. "I think that's a great idea."

Chapter 9

A few hours later, just before midnight, Nate was behind Kelly. He was huffing, panting, going as fast as he could - fucking her.

She was on all fours in front of him, neck arched, back slick with their sweat. The sounds of Nate's hips slamming into his mother's ass filled the room. Kelly was cumming again.

"Yes! Harder!" Kelly demanded.

Nat obliged, gripping her hips hard, slamming into her with all his might. He slapped her ass, impaled her one last time, and flooded her pussy with cum. Both were still as his cocked pumped its semen into her, pulsating inside her, making her his once again.

An hour later, they were holding one another, kissing. "You think you'd ever be a cop again?" Nate asked his mom.

"Nope. I was fired, remember? I suppose I could in a small town somewhere. But I want to stay here with you, in this house," Kelly answered.

"I guess the others are like this too."

"They are. Maybe this runs in the family."

"I want to keep doing this," Nate kissed her head, Kelly running her good hand over his body. "I've forgiven you. Have you forgiven yourself?"

"No, I haven't," Kelly said, getting off Nate. "I think I need a shower. Maybe I'll find a way to get rid of remaining guilt in there."

Kelly winked at her son, and left his room.

The steam from the hot shower enveloped them. Nate was behind Kelly, her cast held high over her head, hanging out of the glass shower stall to avoid water.

"Oh Nate, yes, yes," she turned her head, looking over her shoulder, kissing him as he made love to her.

"I want, I want to," Nate said.

"Want to what? Say it."

"I want to eat your pussy," Nate blurted out, hoping that it was ok to speak like that to his mother.

Kelly didn't answer. She turned around, kissing Nate hard, her tongue swirling around his. "Take me to bed then."

Nate turned off the shower, picked his wet mother up, and plopped her on her bed.

"This will be your room too, by the way," Kelly said, going to all fours. "Now lick me. Everywhere."

Her ass high in the air for Nate, he dug in, his tongue lapping up her pussy, kissing along her ass crack, and swirling all around her puckered hole.

Kelly moaned, clinching the sheets like a cat stretching and pawing at carpet.

Nate flipped her over to her back, resuming his tongue assault. "So good, so good," Kelly whispered through ragged breath. "Just like that. Move your tongue all around inside me."

"Mmmm," Nate moaned, parting her pussy lips, driving his tongue as far as he could inside her beautiful, soaking wet, all for him, love hole.

They continued on until morning, worshiping and servicing one another.

****

Trina, Richie, Julie, and Ray were at the small breakfast table, getting ready to enjoy scrambled eggs.

"Smells great, Julie," Trina said, referring to the bacon she set on the table.

"Thanks," the foursome piled their plates with food.

"I'm really glad we're here," Trina added, placing her hand on her son's. "I feel like we belong here. All of us."

"What about Kelly and Nate? Do you think they'll be special like us?" Julie asked.

"I'm sure over the course of a few weeks they'll see what we're like here and see how great it is," Trina noted.

Just then Kelly and Nate burst through the kitchen double door. They were kissing madly, Kelly straddling him. He fell backward onto the kitchen table.

Kelly was riding his cock as fast and as hard as she could. They were going at it since they woke up a few minutes earlier, fucking out of bed, into the hallway, oblivious to everything and everyone.

The table excused themselves, giggling at the site of the two lovers.

Julie gasped when her kitchen table broke from the weight of Kelly and Nate. Crashing to the floor, Nate held Kelly close. Scrambled eggs and bacon when flying, some of it landing on Kelly's ass.

Trina's son, Richie, poked a piece of egg on his aunt's ass with his fork, putting it on his plate.

"Sorry. We, uh, we got carried away," Kelly apologized. She got off Nate, pulling him to his feet. "We'll clean everything.

"It's fine, Kelly," Julie said, hugging her half-sister. "I should've bought a better table. Let's leave you two alone."

Kelly nodded, watching Julie and Ray leave. Trina approached her, hugging her next. "I knew it was just a matter of time."

Kelly and Nate embraced, laughing at the mess they made.

That night, in Kelly's, and now Nate's bed, the two lovers rolled around, kissing, making love. Down the hall, Trina and Richie were doing the same thing. Further down the hall, Julie and Ray were as well.

"I love you," Kelly said, eyes closed, while Nate kissed her neck. She ran her fingers through his hair, "so much."

"I love you too," Nate said, on top his mother, rolling his hips, driving his cock in deep.

All the guilt she felt for her failures as a cop, failures as a mother, were made right. They were made right over and over and over again, in an endless, ongoing love-making sessions, only ending when they fell asleep.

All day, night, during meals, while bathing, while doing house work, Kelly made things right again and again. All the women in the home were constantly naked, constantly making love to their men - men they gave birth to.

Kelly rolled on top, kissing Nate, looking into his face. She didn't see a face recounting sins or crimes before death, or a judgmental one full of anger toward her - she saw a face full of unconditional love. She would make sure to bring pleasure to it as long as possible

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers