Poolboy Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,419 Followers

I lifted her chin and kissed her. "Best day of my life, Amy. Without compare."

"Good. Let's see if we can't make tomorrow even better."

I turned to walk away, but she pulled me back. "Touch me? Just a little."

She was wearing shorts, but they had big open legs. I reached up inside of them and found out she wasn't wearing panties. I held her in my arm, while I slid two fingers inside of her. "God, I love your tight little pussy."

"If I let you have your way, I don't imagine I'd be tight for long."

"I guess we'll have to see about that," I told her, thrusting deep inside.

"I guess we will," she said softly, pulling my head down for a long hard kiss.

* * *

Dad and Mom were in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner. "How's the project going?" Mom asked.

"Like a charm. The pool looks almost brand new, and we're refilling it as we speak."

"Did you get a chance to eat?"

Only one of your best friends. "I had a sandwich at lunch, but I'm starving."

"You'd figure she'd at least feed you, with all you're doing for her. Oh well. There's plenty of spaghetti in the fridge. There's meat sauce and meatballs. Leave some of the meatballs for Dad's lunch."

Looked like Dad was in a talkative mood. "Make sure you do a good job. Even if the pay isn't the greatest, you still give it your best. You never know where your next referral will come from."

"I don't think we'll hear any complaints from them. They seem ecstatic so far."

"That's good. Finish strong though. Anybody can start strong. Finishing strong makes winners."

That's my Dad for you. A never ending source of inspiration work ethic mumbo-jumbo.

He'd shot his wad with that last one, and parked his butt in front of the TV. Baseball time.

Mom hovered over me while I ate. "You're sure everything's going well? I haven't heard from Amy since she called. I thought I would have heard something by now."

"I guess she's been busy with the party. She's been in and out running errands. And Mrs. Thomas was over this afternoon."

"Still, it's surprising. We talk almost every day."

I shrugged. "What do I know? I'm just the underpaid hired help."

Mom sighed. "Don't get an attitude. We need to get you a cell-phone. We had a couple of calls about work, but I didn't want to call you on their phone. The Beales over on Hickory want to replace their fence. They want an estimate."

I sighed, pushing away the empty plate which Mom rushed over to the sink for a quick rinse before putting it in the dishwasher. Heaven forbid we have a dirty dish in her kitchen for more than 30 seconds.

"Tell them I can stop by Sunday and take measurements. I'm going upstairs and take a shower. I feel grubby."

"Alright. And thanks for doing this one for me. I appreciate it, and I'm sure Amy does."

"No problem, Mom. I'm glad I could help."

I was exhausted. Physically, mentally and sexually. After my shower I hit the bed. I thought about what tomorrow might bring, but when I started to get hard, I pushed the thoughts aside. Not tonight. I was saving up for the real thing. I had high hopes for Friday.

* * *

I was standing over the pool at 9:00 am on the dot. I'd gone to bed so early, I'd woken up at 7:00 and couldn't get back to sleep. A McDonald's Egg McMuffin was percolating in my belly, and I felt refreshed and renewed.

The pool was full, and the hoses were still going. I quickly turned them off, and rolled the hoses back up. Then I started the filter running. The sun was warm already. It was going to be a hot one. I peeled my shirt off and tossed it to the side, helping myself to some of Amy's sun-tan lotion, covering my shoulders and face.

I went out to my car and got the chemicals out. Time for the magic. I walked the perimeter of the pool, adding stabilizer, algaecide, clarifier, and finally shock. I hauled out four 50 pound bags of salt, and started pouring the fine salt into the water, one bag at a time. I was working on the last bag when I happened to glance over at the porch and saw Amy there, leaning against the door watching me. She had on a robe, and an odd little smile.

I finished emptying the bag, and headed her way. "Good morning, beautiful."

Her smile looked forced. "Morning poolboy."

"What's wrong?" I asked, moving closer to her.

"Nothing. Everything. I don't know."

"You're breaking my heart, morning Goddess," I teased.

"Please. Enough of the Goddess. I'm nobody's Goddess. Slut is more like it."

"Don't," I said firmly.

"It's true!"

"Don't."

She covered her face with her hands. "How can you even look at me after the way I behaved yesterday?"

I pulled her close and held her. She was stiff at first, then slowly melted into my arms, crying, tears running down my bare chest.

"Have you seen your pool yet?" I asked when the sobs had almost disappeared.

She shook her head.

"C'mon then. It's time to see the fruits of your labor." I took her hand in mine and walked over to the pool. "What do you think?"

She smiled. "A miracle. You saved my ass, Alex."

"Quite a nice ass to save, if you don't mind my saying."

She snorted, quite unladylike. "You should know. You've seen more of it than anybody else has outside of my doctor."

"Are you mad at me, Amy?" I asked.

"Mad at you? Hardly."

"Then what is it?"

She leaned her head back with a sigh. "I...I'm not who I thought I was. Amy Dixon would never have behaved like she did yesterday. I never thought I could be such a tramp." She crossed her arms over her chest, turning to face the pool. "How desperate am I, that I would drag you into my backyard and blow you, with my husband sitting watching TV fifty feet away? That I'd let you finger me while laying out next to my friend, and almost beg for more when you left me hanging."

She turned to face me. "I'm such a whore. I'm letting you do whatever you want to me, just so I can get my pool cleaned on the cheap. Hell, I practically begged you to spank me and came as hard as I'd ever come in my life, with your finger buried in my ass, God help me. Is this anyway for a married woman to behave? My mother would be so proud."

I was lost for words. What could I say to her?

I took her hand in mine, and walked her over to the covered porch. "Sit," I told her, at the end of our favorite lounge chair.

She sat down stiffly, and I moved behind her, sitting with her between my legs. I wrapped my arms around her and held her. "I don't have any answers Amy. I don't know your situation. I barely know you. You've been a mysterious fantasy for me ever since I was old enough to appreciate a woman. And in the last few days, you seemed like a happy girl, looking for a little excitement in her life, and willing to work for it. There's a wild, playful and extremely sexy woman inside you, looking to get out. I saw her. And I adore her."

Amy sniffed loudly. "She's a filthy little slut."

I eased my hand inside of her robe, and found nothing but soft flesh. I cupped her bare breast in my hand. "She's my naughty little slut, and she's amazing."

"How can you say that? I should disgust you."

I squeezed her tightly. "You are every man's dream come true. An Angel in public and a Devil in the bedroom."

"Right. I'm no Devil in the bedroom. I'm a boring lay, who can't even keep her man."

"That's crazy talk, woman."

"It's true. My sex life is miserable. I mean, we do it, more than most, from what I hear. But it's a couple of minutes of sweaty thrusting a few times a week, and that's it. If it wasn't for my shower massage, I wouldn't come more than once a year."

"That may be the saddest thing I ever heard. Keep it up, and you're going to see a grown man cry."

"It's true!" she snapped.

I held her, rocking her back and forth just a little. "What do you want out of life, Amy? You're young, you're beautiful, and your whole life is ahead of you. What do you want?"

"I wish you'd quit saying I'm beautiful."

"Not going to happen. You are, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in person. Let's face it. Teens fantasize about movie stars and TV icons. I've fantasized about you forever. So much better than any celebrity, prettier and real. I've probably come into a dirty sock mumbling your name at least a thousand times over the years. God strike me dead, if I'm lying."

"And I'm not young. I'm 26 years old."

My hand was caressing her soft breast, toying with her hardening nipple. "Oh my God, 26! I thought you were 25. You ARE old! Hell you probably only have 70 or 80 years ahead of you. When I'm 91 years old, you'll be 98! What was I thinking?"

She poked my leg. "Don't make fun of me, Alex." She twisted around and glared at me.

I laid back on the lounger, and opened my arms for her. "Come here, and let's talk. Let's really talk."

"No way. I lay down with you, the slut takes over, and I walk away bowlegged."

"Not this time. Come here."

She sighed dramatically before turning and crawling over me. I reached up. opening her robe, and saw she wasn't quite naked. She was wearing plain white panties.

She caught me looking. "One word about the panties, and you'll walk away a eunuch."

"Let me hold you," I urged her, my hands inside her robe, pulling her down.

She stretched out against me, resting her head on my shoulder. I felt her legs shift, and her hips pressed against me. "What? No hardon? Tired of me already?"

"Silly. One look from you, one touch, and I'd be busting my shorts and you damn well know it."

"Really?" She nibbled on my shoulder, grinding her hips against me. I reached down for her ass, and pushed up against her, squeezing her soft butt cheeks. It was only a few seconds before she felt my hardness pressing against her belly.

She giggled. "That's oddly comforting."

"Think I'm tired of you?"

She squeezed me in her arms. "No."

"We're going to play a game, you and I. A variation on Truth or Dare. I ask a question, and you tell me the absolute truth."

"And?"

"And nothing. That's it. Ready?"

"That's not a game!" she argued.

My hand was stroking the soft skin of her back. "Ok, how do you want to play it?"

"Regular Truth or Dare, except the first three rounds can only be Truth."

"Alright. Now are you ready?"

"Who says you get to go first?"

"Do you want to go first?"

She gave me a poke. "Damned straight. Truth or truth?"

"Truth."

"When you came over the second day, and agreed to do the work, what was the absolute minimum I could have gotten away with offering?"

"Expenses. When you agreed to cover the material cost, it was a go. When you asked for it as a personal favor I couldn't say no. The only real problem was I didn't have the money to cover the parts. Once Mom said I could use her credit card, and pay it off in 30 days, it was a done deal."

She leaned in and bit me on the shoulder. "Ow!"

"You little bastard! You left me out there worried you were going to turn me down, and I'd have to go crawling to Dale to get some contractors in here. That was mean."

"Sorry. I didn't think of it that way. You were the one who sent me away the first day. Any counter-offer that covered the costs would have closed the deal."

"Fine. But someday, you're going to pay for that one."

"Ok, Truth or Truth?"

She giggled. "Just ask the question already."

"What is the absolute most I could have gotten away with asking for."

"Everything."

"Everything? Everything what?"

She sighed. "Everything you asked for on the first day, and more. All that night I couldn't sleep, thinking of doing those things to you. Meeting you at the door on my knees each morning. Having you bend me over a table and using me for your pleasure whenever you needed a break. Being your play thing." She giggled. "I mean, it takes a lot of nerve to tell a woman you want a BJ from her every morning. I soaked my panties the moment those words left your lips."

"Now who's the mean one?" I teased.

"You. You could have pressed the issue, and had me totally at your mercy, but no. Meanie."

She raised her head, and gave me a sweet little kiss. "Thanks for getting hard for me." She ground her hips against me for emphasis.

I smiled. "Anytime."

"Truth or truth."

"Truth." Like I had any option.

"Why? Why do you care? Why do you care about anything other than me willingly servicing you?"

I took a moment to phrase my answer. It was a tough question. "I'm not sure I know. I want you to be happy. I don't know why, but it's as true as anything in my life. It must be the Neanderthal in me, or maybe Grandpa's Southern Gentleman upbringing. I want to protect you, defend you, and make sure you are as happy as you can possibly be. Anything I can possibly do to make that true is a small enough price to pay for one of your smiles. I want your heart to practically burst with joy."

"Funny. Beating my ass until it's red doesn't seem to jive with that," she teased.

"Really? Remind me, how hard did you come for me?"

"You are a beast sir, and hardly a gentleman at all, to ask me such a personal question."

"Beast or gentleman, whatever it takes to make you happy, I'll gladly fill the role."

She was quiet after that, holding me tight, while my hands caressed her sweet ass cheeks. "It's too much, Alex. You can't make yourself responsible for my happiness. It doesn't work that way."

"Too late, beautiful. I'm a slave to your joy. Accept it."

When she didn't answer, I continued our game. "Truth or truth, my morning Goddess."

"Truth, Beast."

"What do you want out of life, sweetness? What will it take to make you happy?"

I could feel her body shaking, and realized she was laughing.

"Was it that silly a question?" I asked, smacking her butt.

"Spank me again, Beast," she giggled.

"Answer the question, Beauty," I growled, alternating smacks against her ass.

She giggled some more, then turned and pushed her panties down her legs, kicking them off. "Again, with feeling. Beast."

I gave her a nice firm wallop, the sound of my hand on her bare ass cracking loudly. "Ow!" she whined.

"Answer me," I demanded sternly, raining a stream of smacks on her tender skin. Her robe, still in place, prevented much of a 'wind-up' limiting the impact.

"Ok, enough, I'll answer," she whined.

I rested my hands on her ass, rubbing her cheeks gently.

"What do I want? Damn, that's the $64,000 question isn't it." She wiggled into a more comfortable position, resting on me. "Purpose. I need some purpose in my life."

"What kind?" I asked

"I don't know. I'm a kept woman, Alex. I'm a college dropout, who's never worked an honest day in her life. My parents spoiled me, and my husband takes care of me. I don't do anything. Nothing that matters. If I were to die tomorrow, what would they say about me? 'She had a nice tan.' My only purpose in life is to act polite in public, look good at parties, spread my legs for my husband, and keep a clean house. Hell, I don't even keep house, Maria does. I couldn't even keep the pool clean. I need more. I need meaning."

"What do you want 'them' to say about you?" I asked, all kidding aside.

"I don't know. That I made a difference? That I saved lives? A kid didn't go to bed hungry, a genius wasn't wasted, a girl didn't throw her life away. Something other than 'nice tan'."

"To live is the rarest thing in the world, most people only exist," I quoted Oscar Wilde. "What do you say we get you living, not existing."

She snorted. "Easier said than done."

I lifted her up off of me, and sat her in my lap. "Amy, today, as Cliché as this may sound, is the first day of the rest of your life."

"Why, because you're about to screw my brains out?" she asked snidely.

"No. Today we start on the path to finding your purpose, and fulfilling it."

"Sure. Why not. Might as well declare world peace while we're at it."

I gave her a little shake. "I'm serious. You'll see. It's not at hard as you want to believe it is." I stood up and wrapped her robe around her, even tying the belt in a nice little bow. "I'd love to spend the day taking advantage of you, as wonderful as it would be, but it's time to start the change."

"You are weird, you know that?"

"I am. Somewhat obsessive, and stupidly goal oriented. And absolutely crazy about a woman I'm only now getting to know as something other than a teenage fantasy." I gave her a brief kiss on the lips. "I'm going to go get some things, and I'll be back in a bit. Why don't you put on a nice bathing suit for me, and make us some brunch."

I left her, surprised that I could walk away from sex with my fantasy woman, in favor of helping her find meaning in her life.

I think a lot of people would think I'm an idiot. Part of me agreed.

* * *

She had cleaned up, no evidence of crying, sliced fruit and cold-cuts on the table, a sexy little gold bikini with black edging adorning her amazing body, a sheer black wrap finishing her ensemble.

It had taken me almost thirty minutes to pull together what I needed.

I walked over and gave her the briefest of kisses. "You look incredible."

She smiled. "Thanks. Hope you're hungry."

"I can snack while we work." I opened up my backpack, and pulled out a notebook. "20 pages of quotes about life here. Beautiful words from brilliant minds. Read them all through once, then go back and mark a few of the ones that really resonate with you. No more than half-a-dozen."

She looked shocked. "Homework? At this hour? Isn't there something you'd rather be doing our last full day together?"

I shook my head. "Nothing that would give me near as much happiness and satisfaction as helping you find your mission in life. Indulge me, while I do some more work on the pool. Let me know when you're done."

The salt in the pool had been mostly absorbed, allowing me to work on the bottom pool cleaner, finding the right suction settings, adjusting the movement screws, and getting the vacuum hose the right length. It was harder adjusting all the inputs, the skimmers, the cleaner, the bottom drains, but once it was balanced, the pump cavitation stopped, the vacuum pressure peaked, and the cleaner started on its merry way, mapping the pool bottom. I had a Sharpie in hand, labeling the maze of PVC lines, when Amy showed up.

"I'm done. That was actually pretty interesting."

I put away the marker. "Great, let me get a drink, and I'll lotion you up, while you tell me what you found."

She looked doubtful. "Not sure how well I'll be able to talk about it, once you start with the lotion."

"Trust me, Sun Goddess. This will be tame, I promise. I want to hear what you have to say. As beautiful as the package is, for the moment, I'm a lot more interested in the contents."

Amy still appeared unsure, but she took off her wrap and laid on her belly, the notebook in front of her. I pulled the string on her bikini top, getting a quick accusatory glare. A couple of ounces of suntan lotion in my hand, and I was rubbing her back while she read through the list.

"No particular order," she said, while my hands covered her back and arms.

"We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may be. May Sarton."

I rubbed her sides and the middle of her back, combining coverage with a gentle massage. "What does that mean to you?"

"No more easy road. Take some chances, live life the way you want to, even if it bothers your family and friends. Even if it scares me."

"Next?" I asked, moving lower on her back.

"Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living. Jonathan Safran Foer."

"And?" My hands were easing her bikini bottoms down so I could rub her impeccable butt.

"I know this isn't right for me, there are so many possible paths, but my current life isn't one of them. And the knowledge that my life is wasting away, while all those other opportunities are out there, it's crushing me."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,419 Followers
1...34567...9