Poolboy Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,419 Followers

"Better?"

"Perfect. Every damn last thing about you."

I kissed her softly, then more fervently as I started fucking my dream. I fucked her hard and fast, unable to hold back, until those first few minutes of desperate need were behind us. I then took on the task of learning her. Trying different things, long slow strokes, grinding against her, stirring her insides, pounding her hard, taking her slow and easy. It wasn't long before she told me she was going to come, and I fucked her faster, straining to come with her, filling her just as she was coming off her first orgasm and making her come with me again.

We made love for a couple of hours, not talking about what had happened or what the future held. We were closing our final deal, the morning we'd missed out on. She rode me for a long time, obviously enjoying herself, playing around, trying different positions, and different actions. We did it on our sides, then doggy style, which I found that I absolutely adored with Amy. The view of her wonderful ass, narrow waist, smooth skin, little dimples that appeared and disappeared while I fucked her. Watching my cock pierce her repeatedly, the view of her tiny little pucker hole between her cheeks. Ridiculously sexy. And it was so easy, so comfortable, it seemed like I could fuck her forever like that. She seemed to enjoy it as well, coming several times for me that way, until she grew weak and collapsed onto the bed. I rode her down, and fucked her prone body, until I came again, having lost count of my orgasms by that time.

When we were thoroughly fucked out she gave me a hug. "Paid in full, poolboy?"

"And then some."

"Feed me? I'm starving. My poor little body's not used to that."

We hit the IHOP, gorging ourselves, while I finally got her story. She'd given it a chance, but Dale was having none of her newfound need for independence, and refused to let her go back to school. He wanted her home, taking care of him, and available evenings and weekends, not having to compete with homework. According to him, she didn't need a job, he earned plenty, and her working would be selfish.

She'd moved home, and over the next few weeks had filed for divorce and worked out all her old issues with her parents and siblings. According to her, it had been difficult but rewarding. She swore she was closer with her mother and youngest sister than she had ever been in her life. Apparently they have money, and were 100% supportive of her going back to school on their dime. The divorce was icing on the cake. Turns out I wasn't the only one that didn't like the guy.

She had worked on her list, which she pulled out and shared with me. It was a little fold up sheet, two pages front and back, four pages in all, almost identical to mine. It was much of what we'd talked about, including completing her Bachelor's degree, getting a Master's, working at a non-profit, helping children. She still wanted to climb Kilimanjaro. She also wanted to see the pyramids and the Great Wall. She wanted to swim in the Red Sea. She wanted to learn to waltz in Vienna, and tango in Buenos Aires. The last page caught me by surprise.

1. Make love to Alex Martin

2. Live with Alex.

3. Marry Alex.

4. Have four children with Alex.

5. Spend the rest of my life with Alex.

I looked up and she was watching me. "My happiness page."

"Have four children?" was all I could respond.

She grinned. "That number is negotiable. I have a small apartment off campus. Want to help me knock another item off my list?"

I smiled, leaning across the table and kissing her. "I'm going to make sure we take care of every item on your list. I promise."

She smiled back. "I know. And I'll help you with yours."

And we did.

================================

Congratulations if you made it all the way to the end of this long story! I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please vote and let me know. Thanks as always.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,419 Followers
1...456789