Poolboy Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,427 Followers

I was concentrating on that sweet ass of hers, but didn't want to overdo it. I slid the bottoms back up and went to work on her legs. "I like that one. Another?"

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Marilyn Monroe."

I laughed, "Who knew? And yes, I already know I don't deserve you at your best. What do you get out of that one?"

"It's not about what I am now, it's who I should be. I don't take chances, and I stay in control, but it's grating on me. I struggle to be a good and decent trophy wife, but I hate it. I want to let loose. Take those chances, be more impatient, make mistakes, lose control. And I need a person that understands that, and loves me anyway."

I completed her legs, and urged her to turnover, sparing a moment to take in her mesmerizing tits. "Every time I see you, I have to pinch myself. You're beauty is breathtaking."

She smiled. "I'm glad you think so." She waved the notebook. "I have two more."

"Shoot." I sat beside her, applying the lotion from her shoulders out and then down across the tits of my dreams.

"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours. Ayn Rand."

I had her breasts in my hands, massaging them to my heart's content. "Atlas Shrugged."

She nodded, squirming a little under my touch. I didn't want to be that much of a distraction, and after one last tug on her hard little nipples, I moved down to her belly. "Why that one?" I asked.

"That phrase, 'hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all', it's like she's talking right to me about chances not taken, opportunities unfulfilled. The life I deserve. It exists and is possible, and mine if I'll just go out and take it."

Her legs were a glorious thing to touch. I was almost sad she was running out of quotes. "The last one?"

"We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change. Katharine Hepburn."

"Wow," I said softly. "What is it about her quote?"

"I have a lot of anger toward my family, and toward Dale, and some of my old friends, College professors, others. I keep it clamped down inside of me. I hardly ever talk to my parents anymore except to exchange holiday greetings. But it's not their fault. Not really. My life is my own, not theirs to mold and shape. I have to stand up for what I want and start living a life I can be proud of."

I pulled her up in a seated position, and applied the suntan lotion carefully to her face. "Interesting selection. Not what I would have chose for the most part. But that's good. It's intensely personal. As a whole, what does it say to you?"

She looked gorgeous concentrating on her answer. "Mostly that there's a life that I should be living. A live out loud, boisterous, no-holds-barred, fight-to-the-end life that can make the world a better place. And if I'm ever going to know real happiness, I need to," she grabbed the notebook and flipped back a few pages, "grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass."

"Maya Angelou," I said with a grin.

"She's right. Grab life by the balls."

I laughed. "OK. Imagine I'm life. What are you going to do?"

She got a wicked teasing little smile on her face. "Simple enough. First of all, I face it head on, no blinders, nothing between me and life and the things I want to achieve." She reached up and pulled my shorts down. "Strip away the extraneous, until it's just me and life, mano-e-mano." She pulled off her bikini bottoms, leaving us both deliciously naked.

"I decide what I want, and the best way to get it. Like, what if I wanted to sip the sweet nectar of life?" She reached out and took my semi-soft cock in her hands. "I know what I want. I know where it is. I know how to get it. Now it just takes the will and determination to go after it." She brought her mouth to my shaft, licking me. "I'm not going to wait for good things to come to me, I'm going to go after them." She took my cock in her mouth, sucking me, getting me hard in only a few moments. "There, the preparation's done, all that remains is the effort to make it come true."

She pushed me back on the lounger, and started sucking me with complete abandon, stroking my hardness, taking me deep, pulling out and licking me all over. "It might not happen instantly. Nothing worth having is easy, they say. But I won't give up."

She climbed on top of me, straddling me. "I'll be tempted to take shortcuts, do things that challenge my morals and values." She leaned down and took my shaft in her hand, rubbing it against her moist opening. "Take the easy route, where the ends justify the means." She lowered herself almost imperceptibly, my cockhead pushing its way into her. "One little compromise, and I know my goal will be easily achieved."

I looked at her. "Don't. Don't compromise. No shortcuts."

She nodded. "You're right. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well. I know if I follow my original plan, I'll get there, it just might take a little longer." She lifted up, turned around and lowered her beautiful pussy down over my face. I felt her lips take me in once more, forcing a groan out of me.

I licked her, sucking on her puffy lips, my tongue gently teasing her clit. It was hard to concentrate, she was doing a great job down below, bringing me closer and closer to my own finish.

"Don't hold back," she said, stroking me rapidly with her hand. "Give it to me. You know what I need. Gimme."

She was right. I wanted her to get it. I concentrated on what she was doing, my efforts at pleasing her far less than they should have been. But I understood. For the moment getting her off wasn't the goal. She was unstoppable, her hand and mouth working in tandem, steady, repeatedly stroking me, bringing me closer and closer with no respite. "Gimme," she gasped, before taking me in her mouth and going at it again.

I was there, right on the cusp. She'd done it to me. "You're about to get it." I groaned.

I came for her. Hard. She moaned as she took my juices, swallowing, and sucking me dry. I could feel her responding, her pink lips quivering across my tongue, her legs tensing around my head. She continued sucking on me until the sensitivity had me involuntarily squirming against her touch. She finally pulled away, turning around and facing me. "I'm going to get what I want, and I'm going to do it on my terms. I'm going to take life by the balls, and suck the sweet juicy goodness out of it."

I chuckled. "Life is in for a hell of a surprise. There's a new player in the game."

She grinned. "God, that was so intense. I can't believe I came when I got you off!"

"It's a head trip. So much of everything we do is mental. Like life I guess. You knew what you wanted, and you took it. You got off getting what you wanted, how you wanted."

"Not too weird for you? The teasing wasn't too much?"

"Are you crazy? You are perfect. Absolutely perfect."

"I'm not."

"You are. At least for me."

"Was that our lesson for the day? Love life, and go out and take what you want from it?"

"Lesson One. You're not done yet."

"Good. I liked that lesson. Can I have a refresher?"

"Later. Next, you need to write down 100 things you want out of life. It could be things, places to go, things to learn, experiences, financial, spiritual, career, mental, educational. Whatever. Write down at least 100 things." I got up and kissed her heavenly lips. "I've still got my work to do. Let me know when you're done."

"100? Isn't that a lot?"

"I think you'll find that's not difficult. You may get rolling and write down as many as 200. I don't know. Don't over-think it. Just write."

I went back to my pool tasks, sated for the moment. I finished labeling the pipes, then backwashed the filter, and added new DE to the skimmers. I added markings to the valves, showing their settings for a balanced cleaning environment. It would require some tweaking over time, but the baseline settings would be helpful.

I cleaned the skimmers out and acid washed them when I noticed they were still green, skimmed the surface, and stood back looking at the immaculate pool, such a difference from a few days earlier. Amy was still working on her list, so I put away all my materials, and checked the water chemistry. Everything looked pretty good. The chlorine was a little low, but I knew that would change with the filter running overnight, as the chlorinator did it's job.

I was setting all the pool panel settings, morning and night cleaning periods, level of chlorinator action, etc., when Amy showed up. "I'm done. I went a little overboard." She was still going topless, but had slipped her bikini bottoms back on.

"Perfect timing. I'm done as well. What do you think?" I walked with her over to the pool.

"It looks great! Almost brand new. I still can't believe you got it done in time. And for so cheap."

"Incentive is everything." I told her, reaching out and putting my arm around her. "The water's still a little cloudy, but that will clear up overnight. What time is your party tomorrow?"

"It doesn't start until 3:00."

"Sometime before noon, you should disconnect the hose at the side of the pool and take the cleaner out. You should also put three packets of shock in the pool. I'll leave those out. Sound like something you can manage?"

She pouted prettily. "I thought you were coming over tomorrow to finish?"

"Not much left for me to do," I confessed.

"Dale goes golfing at 8:00. I thought I could give you your final payment then. He won't be home until after noon."

I checked my watch. "It's only a little after four now. Once we finish the next phase of your epiphany, I thought I could get a little reward."

She grinned, turning and hugging me. "You're going to get a lot of reward. Tomorrow would just be a different one."

I tilted her head up and kissed her softly. "Alright. You've talked me into it. I'll be over around 8:30 tomorrow morning." I was melting out in the hot sun. "I could really go for a dip in the pool. Sort of break it in. Care to join me?"

She smiled. "I'd love to. I think we've earned that much at least, don't you?"

I took her hand in mine and walked over to the beach entry, where we could slowly enter the pool. The water was still pretty cool, not having had much time to heat up in the last day. I dove under the water, preferring the all-at-once method of getting used to the water, while Amy slowly walked deeper, standing on tip-toes, squealing when the cold water reached her breasts. "It's going to warm up, right?"

"By tomorrow afternoon, it'll be 10 degrees warmer. Another reason to finish filling it as early as possible." I walked to her, and she wrapped her legs around me, her arms encircling my neck. I held her, moving slowly deeper, until the water was up to her neck. I stepped back toward the shallower water a few steps, until the water as armpit deep.

"It's not so bad now," she admitted.

"I wish this didn't have to end," I told her. "I can't imagine not being around you every day."

She nodded, pulling me in close. "I know. Back to the boring, hum-drum, everyday life."

"No. Not that. A new life, pursuing your dreams, right?"

She nodded. "I hope so."

I pressed my lips against hers, and we kissed each other thoroughly, lovingly, deeply. I had my hands on her ass, fondling them, reaching inside her bottoms to feel her flesh.

I walked her to the shallow end, and put her down. "Wait here. I'll be right back."

I went to the porch and retrieved the work she'd done, after drying my hands thoroughly. I grabbed the towels and set the towels and her writing down on the towels, along with a pen and the goals notebook to lean on. Then I got back in the pool and joined her at the side by her work.

"Find anything out, while you made your dream list?"

"Did I ever. There's so many things I want to do. I probably could have added another 100 to the list."

"Like what? What really sticks in your head?"

"I like doing new and unusual things, but I don't. Not anymore. Not since I was in high-school. I want to scuba dive on a sunken boat, I want to go hang-gliding. I want to parachute out of a plane. I want to spend an afternoon on jet-skis. I want to ride across country using the back-roads on the back of a motorcycle. I want to go on a safari. I want to climb Kilimanjaro. I want to hike the Great Wall. I..."

I laughed. "I get it. Lots of things you want to do. How about education, career, financial. Any ideas there?"

She nodded eagerly. "I want to get a degree in marketing, and an MBA. I want to learn all about running and operating a non-profit organization. I'm going to work for one of the medium sized non-profits and see how things are really done, versus what they teach you in school. And then I'm going to figure out who I most want to help in the world, and dedicate my life to that. I'm not sure what that will be yet, but I know I want to help people, not endangered animals, not the environment, not politics. People who need my help, and whose lives can change dramatically for the better."

She was leaning over the side of the pool, flipping through her pages of writing, so animated it had me choking up. Such a difference.

I was leaning against her body, looking over her shoulder. "You know what I love about what you just told me?"

"No. What?"

"How you went from all the things you said you wanted to do, to telling me what you were going to do. You are going to work for a non-profit. You are going to figure out who you're going to help, and how you are going to dedicate your life to that. That's wonderful. You know. You have a purpose."

My hands seemed to have a mind of their own, and were busy wandering over her body.

"Did I say that? I didn't even notice."

"Yes, you went from a list of things you wanted to do, things that interested you but were not absolutes, to the core of what you wanted to do with your life."

I turned her around so she was facing me. "Tonight, you'll take that list, and using it you'll make a new one. You'll list five things you want to do, you want to have, you want to learn, and you want to be. Then you'll make a plan for achieving each one, with small goals that will get you to your final goal. For example, if you chose climb Kilimanjaro, you'd figure you what you need to know to do it, how you'll need to prepare, when you want to go, how much money you'll need to do it, etc."

"You're a slave driver, you know?" she said with a grin.

"Yes. You'll thank me some day. But I'm not done yet. By Monday, I want you to make one initial step toward each of your goals. You're going to write down these goals, and you're going to read them every morning, the first thing you do when you get up."

"How do you know all this stuff, Alex?"

"My father made me do the same thing when I turned 16. So that my final years of high-school would prepare me for what I wanted out of life. Make sure I go to the right college. Pursue the right degree. Things like that."

"You have a list then?"

"I do. Let's get out of the pool and I'll show you."

We went to the porch, and dried off. "Lay down. Time for me to lotion you up one last time," I told her. I went to my wallet and retrieved my list. It was laminated, folded in half, with writing on both sides. "Once a month I update it. Rewriting my goals, removing things I've completed and adding new tasks is a powerful thing."

I held it in front of her. "It's a very private thing. I've never showed anybody this list. Some of the items are very personal." I put it in her hands.

"You'll let me read it?"

"Of course. You are the only one I'd consider letting read it. You are on it."

She turned her head and looked at me in surprise. "Me?"

"Since I first saw you."

"You're kidding."

"Not in the least. At least one of my goals in every category is what I call a 'reach'. It's not likely to happen, but it's something that I can dream about. You've always been in that category."

She was scanning the list, and found herself. "Make love to Amy Daniels. Written in italics."

"Italics are my reach goals."

"You've had my name on your list for how long?"

I grabbed the lotion and started on her back. "Since I made my first list. Every month for the last 3 years I've made a new list, writing it from scratch, and you've always been part of it. I knew I didn't stand a chance, but a guy could dream right?"

"This is pretty incredible," she said softly.

"I know. It's one of those goals I had no idea how to approach. A lot of people are talking about this whole idea of 'The Secret' where if you think about something enough and want it enough, and you open yourself to opportunities, the law of attraction will make it come true. I'm not much of a believer in that. I believe hard work and perseverance has a lot more to do with achieving your goals. But after this week, I'm starting to wonder."

I reached down and eased her bikini bottoms off of her, and put the suntan lotion on her pretty pale cheeks.

"God, this is disturbing," she said. "My name on your list, a goal of yours you've thought about for years. If you'd asked me a week ago if it would ever have happened, I would have laughed. And now the dream is yours, if you want."

I was lotioning her legs. "What do you think? Do I want it?"

She shivered. "I can't imagine wanting anything that much. And to think that I'm the object of that desire. Jesus, I don't know what to think."

"Does it make you think about the power of written goals?"

"And then some. How many of your goals have you achieved?"

"Hundreds. Every month I knock off more of the short ones. You would be the first top tier goal or reach goal. I think I might retire after that. No place left to go but down."

I had her turn over, but she still had her nose buried in my list. "2 Million dollars in 8 years?"

"That one started out 1 million in 10 years. I now know that's two easy. Pretty soon I'll probably make it 2.5 million."

"Create something that makes the front page of the newspaper?"

"Pretty cool, huh?"

"Climb the seven summits? What's that?"

"The highest mountain on each continent. Kilimanjaro's one of them. Looks like we have something in common." I was massaging her breasts. "None of those peaks hold a candle to these. They'll be a let down after having summited yours." I pulled her nipples up, feeling the tips harden.

"And you look at this every day, and base your actions on these goals?"

"That's it. Everything on that list that's not in italics, I'm going to do. No question about it."

"I wish I had your confidence, Alex."

"You will. Make your list. Read it daily. Let it guide your actions. And a year from now, when you've seen the incredible progress you've made, you'll know with complete certainty you can do it too."

I was working on her legs. I'd skipped past her pretty little pussy, and she noticed. "No attention for the kitty?" she asked teasingly.

"Not yet. I don't like the taste of this suntan lotion." I parted her legs and moved between them, kissing the soft freshly shaven skin around her magical opening. "Smooth," I murmured.

"Fresh, just for you," she said softly. She was still reading my list, obviously enthralled. "Four categories, one to a page, three big goals on each page, smaller tasks below each one. This is what I should do?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,427 Followers
1...456789