Poolboy Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can. It works for me. I have a bigger list, but this is the one I can carry in my pocket and reflect on."

She lowered the list, rubbing her fingers through my hair. "You do that so well, Alex," she said softly.

"Talk to me, Amy. Tell me what I do wrong, what you'd prefer I do, whatever makes you feel best. Help me do the best I can for you."

She moaned a little. "Less thrusting with the fingers, more pushing around the inside, top and bottom," she whispered.

I turned my fingers over and pressed against the top of her pussy, massaging it.

"God, yes, like that. Top and bottom. Top shallow, bottom deep," she gasped.

I alternated between the two, taking my time with each. I could feel her reactions, and soon learned where I had to apply the pressure, and how much. I could feel her pussy reacting, pulsing around my fingers.

"Less licking, more sucking," she pleaded.

I moved my mouth over the top area, sucking in her lips, feeling her clit moving underneath the skin. I didn't have a lot of experience at this, and feeling that movement was enlightening. I moved my tongue against it, press and release, press and release, pulsing the pressure.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, don't stop!" she moaned sweetly.

I turned my fingers upward, pressing in and drawing forward, feeling the bumpy texture of her g-spot, petting it directly.

She cried out, and my mouth was flooded with a light liquid, faintly sweet and salty. I pulled back a bit, surprised. I'd never had that happen before. I was hit with another strong squirt, on the chin. Amy moaned, and released a third smaller stream. My hand was caressing the outside of her pussy, soaked almost to the elbow. It was beyond amazing.

She was gasping, her whole body twisting. I was no longer touching her, but I could see her pussy trembling, and a smaller trickle of liquid escaped. I brought my mouth down over her, licking up her juices, trying to be gentle.

She rose up suddenly. "Jesus, Alex! I'm sorry, did I pee on you?"

I laughed. "Not hardly. I'm pretty sure you squirted. It's a first for me, but it's way too sweet to be pee. You taste amazing."

She was blushing, "God, that was incredible! I've never felt anything like that."

"You want to feel it again?" I asked, licking her gently.

"Do you think we can, that it can be like that again?"

"All we can do is try, if you're willing."

"It's not gross? Squirting all over you like that?"

"I loved it. Loved making you come for me. Making you lose control. Let me do it again."

She leaned back, and opened her legs back up.

I learned something new. At least as far as Amy was concerned. Once you open the floodgates, it doesn't take nearly as long to reopen them. She squirted for more twice more, not nearly as much though, the second time losing control, her entire body squirming and twisting, unable to stop coming for a long time.

I sat next to her, caressing her soothingly, calming her. She looked frightened at her own response, gasping, squirming underneath my touch. Running my hand down the inside of her thigh seemed to set her off again, moaning and twisting. I moved higher and brushed her hair back. "Shh," I whispered, "It's Ok."

Amy rolled on her side, clutching my leg curling up protectively. I rubbed her back gently, waiting for her to calm down.

She buried her head against my knee, and once she started breathing normally, she pressed her lips against my skin. She slowly uncurled, rolling onto her back, her arms across her chest. "No more," she whispered.

She sat up, turning, putting her feet on the ground. I helped her to her feet, and caught her when she stumbled, her legs still shaking. She clung to me, "I have to go to the bathroom," she said.

I walked with her to the door, letting her get her legs back under her. She turned and gave me a kiss at the door. "I'm fine, Alex. I've got it from here."

I watched her walk in the door slowly, still surprised at how she'd been effected.

Returning to the lounge chair, I cleaned up after her, a puddle on the cushion evidence of her pleasure. I organized the space and went back to the pool, testing the water. I added some muriatic acid, trying to ignore my hard-on, until Amy returned. There wasn't a lot more I could do to the pool. It was about as good as it was going to get.

I looked at it, and felt proud of what we'd accomplished.

"It's a miracle, Alex." Amy said, walking up beside me.

"Just hard work, we did well." I turned and took her in my arms. "Feeling better now?"

She grinned. "Much. That was pretty crazy, wasn't it?"

"To say the least. You're a little firecracker, aren't you?"

"I guess maybe I am. Surprised the hell out of me." She took me by the hand, dragging me back to the shade of the porch. "Time's running out," she said. "I'll feel horrible if I can't do something for you before you leave."

It was a very nice something, a long extended blow-job. I watched her, stretched out between my legs, sucking away lovingly, playfully, licking, kissing, teasing, taking me in her mouth. I couldn't help thinking that I'd hoped for more. In particular access to that space between her legs, fulfilling my dream.

Instead, I settled for letting her blow me, and giving her a mouthful of appreciation. She didn't linger, pulling up quickly afterward, and grabbing what little clothing she had outdoors. She gave me a quick peck.

"It's late. I gotta get dressed. I'll stop by and say goodnight once Dale gets home and settles in.

I got dressed and did a last check of the water quality, and cleaned out the skimmers and pump strainer. I checked the pool controller settings, and started putting away my gear. Amy was cleaning up around the porch and headed back indoors only a few minutes before Dale drove up.

I didn't have much more to do, other than load up my gear. I idled my time skimming the surface of a few stray leaves, waiting to see if Amy would show up and say goodbye.

She did come out, with her husband in tow. She'd put on a light summer dress which clung to her dynamite figure and looked amazing. I avoided staring at her, afraid my feeling would be obvious. My childhood fantasy had blossomed into full scale adoration.

"I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes," Dale said, standing near the edge. "It hasn't looked this good since it was first put in."

"He said he could stop by once a week, and take care of it for the summer," Amy told him.

"As long as it comes out of your household budget," Dale told her. He turned to me. "Great work, Alex. You can count on us for any references you need. We'll spread the word about the miracle you performed here."

"I appreciate it. I couldn't have done it without your wife. She's been a lot of help."

He laughed. "Nice of you to say so. I imagine lying around in her bikini, if not all that helpful, wasn't too distracting."

"No really. She did a great job scrubbing down the interior and helping with the acid wash."

"That's good to hear. If not more than a little surprising." He gave her a smack on the rear. "We should have you help out more, next thing you know, you'll be actually contributing around here."

She didn't look too happy with him. "I contribute. I do a lot."

"Of course you do, dear," he said condescendingly. "You've showed her how to do basic maintenance, I hope," he asked me.

"Some. I thought I might go over a few last things tonight, and brush up on things when I come over to do the regular maintenance."

"Good. Don't let me keep you from finishing up, I imagine you must be tired of this place by now." He stuck out his hand, and as distasteful as I found it, I shook it. He turned back to the house.

"I'll be in as soon as we're done," Amy said to him, watching his back as he left us. She turned to me, "You wanted to show me something?" she asked, grinning wickedly.

"By the pool equipment?"

"Lead on."

Behind the privacy fence around the equipment, I turned on the light. "Everything is setup to work automatically. The only thing you need to know is this button here. If you want to go swimming and the filter's running, you can turn off the pump here."

She moved in close to me, reaching between my legs. "Is there anything back here I can turn on?"

I put my arms around her. "No more than you already have."

"Good." She pulled down my shorts, squatting and taking my cock in her mouth, sucking me to hardness.

I alternated my gaze between watching her pretty face going down on me, and looking back at the house. I could see through the slats of their blinds, Dale sitting in a chair, watching TV.

Within moments I was hard as a rock, and enjoying the hell out of her wonderful mouth. I reached down for her head, holding it in my hands, and moving her back and forth on my cock. She put her hands behind her back, yielding to me, letting me fuck her warm mouth.

I pulled her down hard on my cock, feeling the resistance as I slid into her throat. She moaned sweetly, gasping when I pulled her off.

"Fuck my face, Alex," she begged me.

I pushed back into her mouth, strongly, deep into her throat. Back and forth I moved her head, getting closer by the second.

She was moaning continuously, as I moved faster, feeling the ending coming. Saliva bubbled out around her lips, dripping down her chin. She gagged a couple of times, but gamely took me deep again after each. I pulled her off, leaving her gasping. "This time," I told her.

She nodded, kneeling submissively, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue, her eyes looking up at me eagerly.

I slid my cock back into her mouth, fucking her face roughly. Her lips closed around my shaft, sucking. I was only fucking her mouth shallowly, but she pushed forward of her own accord, taking me into her throat again. I groaned, sliding in and out of her tight esophagus. I shoved it all the way in, her nose pressed against my pubes, and erupted.

When I finished coming, Amy pulled me out of her throat, sucking me gently. She pulled my cock out of her mouth, and kissed the head sweetly. "There. That should hold you 'til morning."

"God, woman! How is it possible that everytime with you is more incredible than the last?"

She smiled. "You liked that, huh?"

"Like is not the word. That was beyond amazing."

She stood up for a kiss. "Good. I always want to be amazing for you.

"I wasn't too rough on you?" I asked nervously.

"Very rough. That's going to have to be an occasional thing. Besides, I didn't even get to taste you."

I reached under her dress, sliding my hand up her thigh, to her bare pussy. I rubbed her softly, while she leaned against me. "All yours tomorrow, baby. As much as you want."

She gently pushed my hand away. "I've got to go in now. Don't beat off tonight. Save it all for me."

"Don't forget your homework," I reminded her.

"Homework?"

"The five things you want to do, you want to have, you want to learn, and you want to be. And your plan for achieving each one."

"You're a slave driver," she said, sticking her tongue out at me playfully.

"You'll thank me for it."

She laughed softly. "I'll be doing a lot of 'thanking' tomorrow. You better eat your Wheaties."

"I'll be doing a lot of eating tomorrow," I told her, kissing her softly.

"I really do need to go," she said sadly.

"8:30 tomorrow morning."

She nodded. "I'll call if anything comes up."

* * *

"How's the pool work coming?" Mom asked over dinner.

"Almost done. Just a little last minute tune up tomorrow."

"That wasn't so bad was it?" she teased. "Getting to work with your childhood crush, everyday. I hope she dressed nice for you."

"Mom!"

"Don't tease the boy, Marcy," Dad said.

"Did you call Carla Gonzalez?" Mom asked. "She wants you to put up two ceiling fans for her."

"Yes, Mom. I called. I'm doing it on Friday."

"Friday? Why so late in the week?"

"Mrs. Thomas' hot tub on Monday. Mrs. Beale's fence Tuesday through Thursday," I explained.

"Fine. You should give me a schedule, so I can keep track of you."

Dad gave me a financial talking to after dinner. How much I was charging, opening a business account at the bank, keeping money out for taxes, getting a business account at the hardware stores and lumberyard, marking up materials. He insisted that if I worked hard, I should be able to save up over $5,000. All good stuff, but not much I didn't know.

I listened patiently, although my mind was wandering. I couldn't get Amy Daniels out of my head. I begged off after a while, went to my room and did some gaming, hoping to distract myself. I went to bed early, resisting the temptation to pleasure myself. Amy had asked me to save it for her. How could I say no to that?

* * *

I was up early, 7:30 on a Saturday. First one awake in the house. I had breakfast and cleaned up thoroughly, shaving really close and doing all the usual. At 8:30 on the nose, I pulled into the Daniel's driveway. Dale's car was gone, which was a nice start. I let myself into their backyard.

Amy was sitting on the porch, snacking on a bowl of fruit. She was dressed casually, loose cream shorts and a simple button up sleeveless shirt. I'd been hoping for less.

She got up and met me, slipping her arms around my waist. "Good morning, Alex," she said.

"It is now." I tilted her head up and gave her a kiss.

"Sit, please. We need to talk."

That sounded ominous. Again, not what I was hoping for.

She poured me a glass of juice from a pitcher on the table, pushing it in front of me. "I did my homework."

I breathed a sigh of relief. That was talk I wouldn't mind hearing. "And...?"

"It was good. Eye opening. I really had to think some things through, and come to some hard decisions."

"You want to share your list with me?"

She shook her head once. "Not yet, Ok?" She looked up at me, and I could see she was getting emotional. I reached out and grabbed her hand.

"What's wrong, Amy?"

"You're going to hate me," she said, her voice barely a whisper.

"No. I'm not. Tell me what's wrong."

"I can't make love to you," she blurted. "I know I promised, but I need to give my marriage a fair chance before I call it quits. There's so much I want to do, I have to do, and if I can do it while staying married to Dale, and if he and I can work out some issues, I'm going to try that first."

"That's good."

"Good? That's good? You should be furious with me, leading you on, and then hitting you with this."

"It's what you need. You said so. I'd be lying if I said I was ecstatic about it. I've wanted this so long, and to have it snatched out of my grasp at the last second is hard. But your happiness comes first."

"My happiness? This isn't going to make me happy. Happy would be taking you upstairs and making you fuck the living daylights out of me."

"Then why aren't we doing that?" I asked.

She sat back and sighed. "I don't think I could ever get back in Dale's bed after being with you. As it is, when he touches me, all I can think of is you. Last night we did it. And all I could think was that it should be you."

I nodded. "You're right. It should be me."

She was tearing up again. "I know. But I do want to give this one more chance. I don't think it's going to work out, but I want to stay faithful until I decide it's over. I don't want to be a cheater. That's not the way to end this."

I had to wonder about her idea of cheating, if all the oral sex we'd been having didn't count. Still, I understood. I didn't like it, but I understood.

I squeezed her hand. "We had a great thing. I'll never forget it. Now I want you to do what you have to do. Give it your best, and if it doesn't work out, walk away with your head held high. I'll be waiting."

She shook her head vehemently. "No. Don't wait for me. That's not fair to you. Things may work out, but even if they don't, it's not going to happen overnight. I have no idea how long it will take."

I stood and took her by the hand. "Come on, Morning Goddess. Let's check the pool for your party."

She resisted, pulling me over to our favorite sunning lounge. "One more time, Alex," she said softly.

She took her time stripping me naked, then unbuttoned her top and removed it for me. She wasn't wearing a bra. "I'm going to leave my shorts on. I don't trust myself otherwise."

I pulled her close and kissed her belly. "Trust me for both of us," I told her, unbuttoning her shorts.

"Can I?" she asked, hesitantly.

I slid them down her hips, pulling her simple black panties down after them. "Absolutely. Always."

She pushed me back down and knelt between my legs. I was soft, and I saw her smile. "I don't think I've ever seen you this small before."

"It's been a rough morning." I told her with a wry smile. "Make it better, Amy."

She took me in her mouth, sucking and tugging on my cock. Disappointed or not, having that gorgeous woman sucking me produced results quite quickly. After only a minute or two, I was once again as hard as I ever was.

She grinned again. "Now there's the Alex I know and love."

"I love you too, Angel."

She gave me a sad little smile. "I know." She licked my cock, teasingly. "No more talk of love, Ok? This is difficult enough."

"As long as you know."

"I do."

She stopped speaking and starting sucking. It was different, loving and adoring, she seemed to worship my cock. She kept looking up at me, and I could see the desire in her eyes. It was too much. Knowing that she wanted me, maybe even really loved me, and this was possibly our last time. I wanted it to last forever, but fate had dealt me another hand. We were only a few minutes into it when I knew that I couldn't hold back.

"I'm going to come for you, beautiful."

She pulled off and licked me again, staring into my eyes and smiled. She sucked me hard, stroking my cock with her hand, using her tongue to tease my sensitive glans. I groaned, resisting until the last moment, and fired off in her loving mouth. She sucked me through completion, then sat up. She opened her mouth, showing me my spend, and closed her eyes before swallowing. She went back down on me, cleaning me, sucking gently, keeping me hard.

After a while she laid down on me, her head on my shoulder, her legs open, soft thighs outside mine. "Alex," she whispered softly.

I hugged her, kissing the top of her head. "Amy," I answered.

She reached down between us, and I felt her hand on my cock. She was rubbing it against her moist pussy lips.

"Don't, Amy."

"I want to feel it."

"I promised you we wouldn't. Don't make a liar out of me."

She rose up on her hands, lifting off me, her amazing breasts hanging down. "Can you be strong for us? Let me feel it inside, once. That's all. Can we do that?"

"We shouldn't."

"I know. Please, for me. One time. Just slide it inside and let me feel what it should be. But that's all, Ok?"

"Will you be able to stop?" I asked her.

"Maybe not. That's why I want you to be strong for both of us. Don't let me do anymore, no matter what. No matter how much I beg."

"You're asking a hell of a lot."

She kissed me softly. "I know. And you've already done so much for me. You've change my life these last few days. Now I need you one more time."

"Put it in," I told her.

She sat up, raising her hips up high, and bent over, watching as she slid my cock inside of her slowly. She lowered herself, sliding down my shaft, watching the whole thing disappear inside of her.

She sat down, resting her full weight on my cock and sighed. "Damn," she moaned. "I knew it."

I reached for her and pulled her down onto my chest, holding her in my arms my cock buried deep inside my dream woman's tightness. We stayed like that, kissing warmly and lovingly, my hands caressing her body, her tight confines pulsing around my cock.

1...456789