Pricey Free Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

"What?!" Ray blared. "What did you just say?!"

Trying to be as nonchalant as possible, Jessi replied, "I said I'm going to use my pass. Friday night."

"But you don't have a pass! We never said anything about you getting a pass!"

Staring her husband in the eyes, Jessi stated, "I gave you a pass. Now you owe me one. It's only fair."

"Fair?!" Ray blurted. This is not about being fair! You're a woman and it's different! I don't want you to have a pass! It's not right! Besides, I never even used mine, so we can just forget the whole thing."

"Well Honey," Jessi said with the hint of a smile, "I think I will be using mine." With that, Jessi gave Ray a quick peck on the lips and rolled over to go to sleep. Ray stared up at the ceiling and didn't doze off for quite a long time.

Leading up to Friday

The next day, Tuesday, was typically mundane. Ray desperately wanted to talk Jessi out of using the pass that she had, for all practical purposes, granted herself. But he didn't know how. It went unmentioned.

On Wednesday afternoon, Jessi sent Ray a text message saying that she would be a little late getting home because she was going to the mall after work to buy a new dress. Ray could think of only one reason why his wife would want a new dress at that time. When Jessi arrived home, carrying a shopping bag, Ray asked if he could see her new dress. Jessi smiled and told him that he would see it on Friday. Ray's stomach churned, knowing that Jessi was making steady progress on her plan to use the pass Friday night.

That evening, Ray was feeling a little depressed while Jessi seemed to be in a happy mood. Jessi got frisky when they went to bed, and Ray's attitude quickly improved when she started sucking his dick. After bringing Ray to a nice stiff boner Jessi rolled onto her back, outstretched her arms and legs, and seductively cooed, "Fuck me, Honey. Come on, please! I need you to fuck me really bad!"

Jessi was extra passionate, and she repeatedly told Ray how good it felt to be fucked by him. Jessi's orgasm was over the top. Ray wondered whether Jessi was play-acting a bit as she frequently moaned "Oh yeah, Baby," but he decided to just go with the flow and he fucked his wife as best he could. After Ray came, shooting his cum into Jessi's pussy while grunting extra-loud, he cuddled with her until they both fell asleep.

On Thursday Jessi's pass went unmentioned again. After dinner, Ray went to sit in the living room and watch TV. Jessi told him that she would join him in a few minutes. When she entered the room, she was fanning her outstretched fingers, allowing the bright red nail polish she had just applied to properly dry. Ray cringed at the thought that his wife was primping herself for another man that she planned to see the next night.

After an hour of TV watching, Ray began to snuggle closer to Jessi and nuzzled her neck, signaling that he was in the mood for love. Jessi employed the age-old put-off, telling her husband that she had a headache. Ray suspected - and rightly so - that his wife wanted to rest her libido until the events of Friday night unfolded. The couple went to bed only to sleep.

Jessi rose with the sun Friday morning, getting an early start. Ray's alarm clock sounded just as Jessi stepped out of the shower. When he went to the bathroom to pee Ray saw that Jessi had one leg propped up on the tub and she was shaving her vagina. She liked to keep it smooth and was doing a touch-up to remove any stubble. His heart sank at the sight of his wife prepping her pussy, and the realization that the dreaded day had arrived. Ray said he was going to the kitchen to make coffee and he left the room.

Ray sat in the kitchen, racking his brain to come up with some reason or excuse that he could use to revoke Jessi's pass, but nothing came to mind, short of dropping to his knees and begging her to reconsider.

Ray heard Jessi's high heels click-clacking on the floor, and his jaw dropped when he saw her enter the kitchen. She looked stunning in her new red dress. It was unlike any other that she had ever worn to work. Skin tight and short, with a plunging neckline to display her ample cleavage. She had obviously taken great care to find something that was overtly sexy but not totally inappropriate for office wear.

"Wow!" Ray exuded, "You look amazing! Beautiful!"

"Thank you, Honey," Jessi said with a smile as she leaned toward him to brush his lips with the glossy red lipstick she wore.

As Jessi poured herself a cup of coffee, Ray got serious and said, "You gave me my pass on the condition that I couldn't fall in love and I had to be totally honest. I want you to be honest too. Tell me about this guy."

"Well, he's somebody that I know from work."

Ray recalled how his attempt to use his pass at work had pretty much ended in disaster.

"His name is Rodney," Jessi continued. "We both work on the third floor. I'm in 'Planning' and he's in 'Distribution', so we have to touch base during the day. He's always really nice. A couple of times he's told me how pretty I am and he said that if I wasn't married he would ask me out. He mentioned it again he other day. I'm not exactly sure why, but I told him how you had come up with the 'free pass' idea. Then, right away he said, 'how about dinner Friday night?' I thought about all the things you said about the pass, and how it could add something to our marriage, so after thinking about it for a minute, I said 'yes' to dinner. That's about it."

Pressing for more, Ray asked, "You still haven't told me much about him."

Choosing her words carefully, Jessi responded, "Well, I told you his name is Rodney. He's not married. He's taller than you. He has a beard and a mustache. I can tell from his build that he's muscular, although I haven't seen him with his shirt off. (chuckling) Not yet anyway!"

"What's your plan for tonight?" Ray asked with a deadpan expression.

"I'm a little surprised that you're so curious and you want all the details. Well, after work I'm going to freshen up my makeup and run a brush through my hair. Rodney lives in a big condominium complex near the office. I'm going to follow him over there and park my car, then he's going to drive me to some supper club that he likes. After dinner he'll drive me back to the condo so I can get my car and drive home."

"If he asks you to go to his apartment, are you going to go?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"If he asks you to fuck him, are you going to do it?!"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Oh Jessica!" Ray pleaded, "Please! Please! I'm begging you! Let's just forget about this whole stupid idea! I'll never ask you for another pass as long as I live!"

"Too late for that," Jessi coolly replied, thinking that her husband looked sort of pathetic with his begging. "I'm not sure when I'll be home. It shouldn't be too late, but you don't have to wait up."

Jessi picked up her purse, stepped closer to Ray, gave him a quick kiss, then said, "Love you" and walked out the door.

Incidentally, when Jessi described Rodney, she left out one detail. She failed to mention that he was black. Dark black, from the tips of his close-cropped curly hair to the tops of his toes. Jessi had never been interested in African-Americans; not until her husband got her to watch that porn film. Seeing that big black cock, possessed by the actor portraying the cop/stripper, was truly a game changer. After that, Jessi fantasized about what it would be like to rub black skin against her body, take a big black cock into her mouth, and feel a big black cock penetrate her pussy. Now the pass that her husband had proposed could very well make that fantasy a reality.

Intimately acquainted

When Jessi got to work she got lots of compliments, and a few catty remarks, about the way she was dressed. She didn't really care. There was only person whose opinion really mattered, and that was Rodney. During her workday, Jessi only saw Rodney one time, when he came to her office to discuss something that could have been handled in an email.

After Jessi rose from her desk chair to close her office door, Rodney beamed a big smile and said, "You look gorgeous! I love that dress. So sexy, and it makes your body even more beautiful. Did you pick it out for me? (Jessi nodded yes). Do me a little favor and ditch that bra before we go out (Jessi blushed and nodded yes again). I'm really looking forward to tonight!"

Jessi responded with "me too" and the two of them firmed up their plan. Rodney said he would be waiting in the parking lot at 5 o'clock. Jessi could tell from Rodney's posture and body language that he was ready to kiss her then and there, but she decided to make him wait a few more hours.

As she reopened her office door, Jessi said loudly, for the benefit of any other employees nearby, "Okay Rodney, that sounds like a plan. We'll get on it right away."

Jessi watched the clock all day and time just seemed to drag. Finally, it was 4:45. Jessi took her purse to the ladies' room and brushed her long hair, then touched up her makeup and applied a fresh coat of red lipstick. A few dabs of perfume, with a little extra on her boobs, and she was ready.

Jessi slipped into a toilet stall and removed her bra. Her pent-up excitement was obvious in her stiff nipples that poked out the material in the front of her little red dress. She felt naughty, and just a little nervous, when she stepped out of the stall and saw her reflection in the mirror. She came to the realization that she very much wanted Rodney to want her.

Rodney was waiting in his car when Jessi walked out of the building. As she entered her vehicle, Rodney pulled alongside and gave her a smile and a wave. Jessi followed Rodney for the short drive to his condo. After she parked, Rodney held his passenger door open for Jessi. A few seconds later they were on their way.

For the first mile or so, Jessi said nothing and just stared straight ahead at the windshield. The reality that she was alone with a man who was not her husband, and a black man at that, suddenly caused her to be surprised at herself.

"You okay?" Rodney asked in his deep baritone voice as he gently tapped her on the arm.

"I'm fine. I guess I've got some butterflies in my stomach. It's my first time, you know."

"First time going on a date with someone you're not married to, or first time going out with a black man?"

"A first for both," Jessi admitted while cracking a small smile. "I'm a little nervous, and excited too. So tell me, where are you taking me for dinner?"

"The Apollo Club. They've got good food, good music, and a fun crowd. Have you ever been there?"

Jessi laughed nervously. "Um, in case you haven't noticed somehow, Rodney, I'm a white woman. White people don't go near the Apollo Club!"

"You're a beautiful white woman, and I noticed that the first time I saw you. Yeah, it's a black club, but I think you'll be surprised at how many white women you see there. If you're going to date a black guy, you'll have to learn your way around the 'hood!"

Jessi wondered to herself whether she was 'going to date a black guy' with some regularity, or whether it would be a one-night-stand.

Jessi was born and raised in that town, but Rodney drove her down side streets that she had never traveled. Before long, they approached a large barn-like structure with a neon light flashing "The Apollo Club".

Rodney turned in and parked his car. He immediately scooted around to open the passenger door, then took Jessi's hand as she stepped out. Facing each other as they stood on the pavement, Rodney smiled and said, "I can't wait another minute."

Rodney put his arms around Jessi, pulled her close, and brought his lips to hers for a solid five seconds. When they disconnected, Jessi smiled, gazed into Rodney's eyes, and said, "I've been wanting to kiss you for a while now, even before you asked me out, but I never thought I'd ever get the chance."

Rodney tilted his head, while Jessi did the same, and they kissed again, longer that time. Jessi loved the feel of his lips, so much bigger and softer than her husband's. When Rodney slipped his tongue into her mouth, Jessi gladly accepted it and offered her tongue to him. They French kissed for several minutes. When another car drove past them, Jessi turned to hide her face, momentarily fearing that she might be seen by someone she knew. Almost immediately, though, she thought about how unlikely that was and she went back to kissing Rodney.

Having broken the ice, physically, Rodney and Jessi joined hands and walked toward the building. Jessi glanced down at herself and was pleased to see that her nipples were poking way out and her braless boobs had a nice jiggle to them. She was sure that Rodney was noticing too.

At the door of the club, Rodney fist-bumped the security guard, who he apparently knew, and said, "this is my new girlfriend, Jessica." Jessi was taken aback by the introduction.

"Welcome to the Apollo Club," the guard said. "We're always happy to see lovely white ladies like you. Now if this nigger doesn't treat you like a queen tonight you just come back here and let me know!"

They all laughed. Jessi was a little surprised at hearing the black guard use the n-word, but it obviously didn't faze Rodney in the least. After they had stepped a few feet away from the guard, Jessi asked Rodney about it. Rodney said the word didn't bother him at all, unless it was used in a hateful way, and he told her he often used the word himself. Jessi's initial shock turned to laughter when Rodney said, "You know, I'm going to make you a nigger lover tonight!"

Rodney put his arm around Jessi and ushered her into the Apollo.

For Jessi, entering the Apollo was a total and sudden immersion in black culture. The atmosphere was unlike the white-bread restaurants, bars and clubs that she frequented with Ray. It was loud, with a music mix that included rap, hip-hop, Motown oldies and jazz. The people were loud too, and there was a lot of touching and feeling, not just on the dance floor. Men and women were blatantly kissing and groping. Just about everyone said hello to Jessi, and she felt a rush every time that Rodney introduced her as "his girl". Jessi noticed that there were quite a few white women, but no white men, in the place. One of the white girls, sitting on a black man's lap and kissing him, looked vaguely familiar to Jessi. It was someone from work. Jessi recalled that the woman worked in a different department and she never had contact with her, so she didn't really care too much that the woman might recognize her. From time to time, Rodney would pull Jessi close and kiss her. The thrill and naughtiness of it all almost made her high.

Rodney and Jessi found a table and sat down. A black barmaid, dressed like a hooker, took their drink orders. White wine for Jessi and whiskey for Rodney. Leaving their drinks on the table, Rodney led Jessi to the dance floor. Jessi was a good dancer and Rodney was a good dance partner. The constant bumping and grinding was new to Jessi, but she quickly got into it. When a slow song started playing Rodney embraced her tightly. Rodney's left hand slowing migrated to her breast and Jessi just smiled as he openly fondled her tit in the midst of the other dancers. When Rodney hugged her a little tighter, Jessi could feel his cock pressing against her. She smiled and gave him a kiss to let him know that she approved.

Returning to their table, Rodney ordered some food. He told Jessi that he eats a healthy diet most of the time, and he works out at the gym every day, but he said when you're at the Apollo Club you have to treat yourself to soul food. When the food arrived, Rodney and Jessi took turns eating off each other's forks, making it a fun meal. They each had another drink too, then returned to the dance floor. Rodney's kissing and fondling became bolder and more frequent, but Jessi did not complain.

Shortly after 9 pm, Rodney surprised Jessi when he announced, "I think it's time to go."

As they rode in Rodney's car, heading back toward his condo, Jessi was feeling happy and relaxed. They chatted and touched and kissed as much as possible in a moving vehicle. As they neared the condo Jessi's cell phone chirped. She checked it and there was a text from her husband.

R U OK?

Jessi replied: We are fine. I'll be late. Don't wait up.

Jessi obviously was not planning to hop right into her car and drive home when they got to Rodney's apartment. That wasn't part of Rodney's plan either as he pulled into the condo and parked his car in his assigned spot.

"Why don't you come up and see my place, Baby?" Rodney suggested with a smile.

Jessi smiled back and quickly replied with, "I'd love to!"

Always a first time

Rodney took Jessi's hand and led her toward his apartment. Jessi glanced down at their joined fingers and thought the contrast of black and white was beautiful. Rodney unlocked his door and opened it. As the interracial couple stepped inside, Rodney flipped on a light switch. Jessi immediately threw her arms around his neck, pulling his head down so she could attack his mouth with hers. The kiss was wet and passionate.

"Baby, I think you're as horny as I am!" Rodney said during a momentary pause.

"You must be really fucking horny then!"

Rodney led Jessi a few steps into his living room, in front of the couch, and as they embraced and kissed even more passionately, he reached around behind her, found the zipper to her dress, and pulled it down. Jessi shrugged the dress off and let it fall to the floor, leaving her naked except for her panties.

"Your tits are beautiful, Baby, nice and full and round, just the right size."

As Rodney began to squeeze and massage Jessi's boobs, she cooed, "I love feeling, and seeing, your big black hands on my tits."

After more fondling, Rodney eased Jessi onto the couch where she sat facing him. Rodney began to unbutton his shirt. Jessi unfastened his belt, pulled down his zipper, and tugged his pants to the floor. She gazed as his boxer shorts and saw the outline of an obviously large penis pressing against the material. Rodney lowered himself to the couch beside Jessi and immediately began licking her nipples, causing them to stiffen and triple in size. Jessi moaned softly as he started sucking those nipples, first one and then the other.

Suddenly, they both stopped and sat upright. There was a chirping noise coming from Jessi's purse, sitting on the floor.

"Son of a Bitch!" she angrily growled. "I'm sorry, but it's going to distract me if I don't stop that fucking phone noise!"

Rodney looked on in amusement as Jessi trotted across the room, nearly naked, and then held her phone in front of her perky, perfect tits, and read the message. It was from her husband, of course.

Will U be home soon?

Jessi angrily typed: No!! Not for hours!! Stop texting!! Turning my phone off!!

"That should do it," Jessi said as she dropped her phone into her purse and started back toward the couch, and Rodney. "I'm sorry. Now where were we?"

As Jessi returned to the sofa, she cupped both boobs in her hands and brought them to Rodney's face. He immediately latched on with his lips and resumed his sucking.

As Rodney suckled at her breast, Jessi gently touched her hand to his head and stroked his hair. Rodney had hair that was coal-black, coarse and bristly, unlike Ray, who had a soft and wispy brown scalp. Jessi decided that she preferred Rodney's because it was somehow manlier.

Jessi could sense that the titty sucking was getting her increasingly aroused and she discreetly slipped one hand down to her panties to check herself. When her fingers touched the silk they detected slippery wetness that had soaked through. Then, Jessi felt Rodney's hand nudging hers away. But instead of brushing against the fabric, Rodney's fingers pressed in below the waistband, coming between Jessi's underwear and her pussy. Jessi lurched at that first touch. Rodney started to rub her.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers