Pricey Free Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

"So tell me Rodney," Ray started in a snide tone of voice, "Do you and Jessica kiss each other and have some sort of foreplay, or does she just spread her legs and let you fuck her?!"

"Ray!" Jessi shouted, "You don't have to be so crude!"

Jessi shook her head and sighed, then she smiled at her husband and said, "since you're so nosey about the process, Honey, I don't mind telling you that we always start with kissing. Rodney is a great kisser. His lips are so nice and full, and I have to tell you, he's longer than you are in a couple of places, one of them being his tongue!"

Jessi and Rodney tilted their heads toward each other passionately French kissed, with Rodney deliberately poking out Jessi's cheek with his tongue. Ray sat there, slack jawed, stunned by the sight of his wife kissing another man, and a black man at that.

After making out with her lover in front of her husband for a good long while, Jessi stood up and in one swift motion, pulled off the sundress that she had been wearing. With no bra or panties, she was instantly nude. While looking Ray in the face, Rodney pulled off his shirt and tossed it toward him.

"Wait until you see this, Ray," Jessi teased as she grasped Rodney's shorts with her fingers and pulled them down and off.

Ray's mouth fell wide open as he watched his wife wrap both hands around Rodney's huge dick, holding it upright.

"This is Rodney's big black cock! Well, I feel like its partly mine too. I mean, I've really gotten to know it pretty well. Isn't it the most beautiful cock you've ever seen?! You said once that you're a grow-er, not a show-er. Well, Rodney is a show-er and a grow-er!"

Ray let out a loud gasp when Jessi lowered her head and sucked the dark cock into her pretty little mouth. For the next five minutes, Jessi mewed like a kitten as she sucked, kissed, licked and caressed the enormous cock as if she was in love with it. For the most part, Rodney kept his eyes open, looking Ray's way, and he sometimes moaned while stroking Jessi's long blonde hair while her face was buried in his lap.

Rodney used his hands to ease Jessi off his cock. She turned her head to look her husband in the face, displaying a look of total lust and arousal that he couldn't recall ever seeing before.

"You know, Ray," Rodney began, "I heard what you said in the kitchen about your wife fucking a nigger. Well, my friend, you're going to see what a slut she really is and how much she loves to fuck this nigger."

Jessi grinned widely and gave Rodney a quick kiss on the lips. Then she made eye contact with her husband.

"Hey Ray, would you like to see me make Rodney's big black cock disappear? I bet you would!"

Jessi climbed up on the couch and straddled Rodney's thighs with her naked ass brushing his six-pack abs, facing directly at her husband, smiling and looking him in the face. Then she reached down with her hand and positioned the cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"Here comes the magic, Ray. Now you see it..." Jessi lowered herself until she was fully impaled. "Now you don't! Ooooh fuck, Rodney! Your cock feels so fucking good in my cunt! It's inside me so far. You can see that, can't you Ray? Deep inside me. Farther than any man has ever gone before! Oohh shit! I do fucking love it!"

Ray truly could not believe his eyes. Here was the woman he thought he knew, his own sweet wife, sitting on a black man's lap, her bare tits jiggling with every motion, bouncing up and down, with a massive black cock filling her pussy.

Jessi and Rodney fucked each other in that reverse cowgirl for a long time - longer than Ray would have thought possible. Jessi was staring her husband in the face when it seemed that her eyes glazed over, and she startled Ray when she screamed, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Aahhh! Aahhh! Aahhh! Oh shit!"

A couple of minutes later, it was Rodney's turn. He wrapped his arms around Jessi from behind and gripped her tight as he roared and shot his cum deep inside her receptive cunt. Ray was watching as Jessi tensed and pushed down to receive every drop of Rodney's sperm.

As she caught her breath, Jessi leaned toward her husband, still sitting in front of her, and she spoke to him.

"It's always so good, Ray. I'm glad now that you decided to stay, and to watch. Maybe now you understand."

Jessi remained on Rodney's lap, wiggling her ass to enjoy the feel of the cock for a few more moments, then she climbed off and stood up. She took a few steps toward Ray to let him see how her pussy was oozing semen. Very theatrically, she slid three fingers into her gaping twat and drew them out, coated with Rodney's sticky white cum. Jessi then brought her messy fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

Speaking directly to Ray, Jessi said, "It's kind of weird, isn't it Honey, how his cum looks just like yours? But it tastes a little stronger, and there's so much more of it!"

Ray stood up, trying to conceal the raging hard-on in his pants, and walked to the bathroom. The blatant debauchery that his wife had just displayed was more disturbing, yet arousing, than any porno flick he'd every watched. Ray dropped his trousers and sat on the toilet seat, grasping his rock-hard dick. He jerked it only about a few times before it started squirting semen all over, before Ray could even grab some tissue. It took a few minutes for him to dry himself and wipe up the mess.

As he exited the bathroom and walked back toward the living room, Ray smelled, and then saw, that his wife and her lover were lounging naked on the couch, her long legs draped over his, as they leisurely smoked weed. Jessi brought the joint to her mouth and drew hard on it, inhaling a big hit, then as the smoke escaped her mouth she held the joint out to Ray, giggled and asked, "Want some, Honey? It's really good shit!"

Ray was disgusted, and he was feeling the usual post jack-off letdown, so he announced that he was going to go to the sports bar for a while. For the first time in their marriage, Ray left the house without kissing his wife goodbye.

Ray returned home from the bar at 4:30 and was annoyed to see that Rodney's car was still parked in their driveway. Jessi had earlier suggested that they would be done by four o'clock. Ray entered the house and immediately heard the sounds of sex coming from their bedroom. He walked into the room and saw Jessi atop their bed, on her knees and elbows with Rodney pounding her pussy from behind.

Noticing her husband, Jessi turned her face toward him and mumbled, "Hey Ray, you're home." Rodney was momentarily distracted and slowed down. "Come on, Rodney, fuck me! Keep going! Fuck me harder! I'm almost there!" Ray watched as Jessi screamed "I'm cumming! It's a big one! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Almost in unison, Rodney started grunting and shot another huge batch of cum into Jessi.

From that time forward, Jessi never worried about whether Ray was going to "catch them" when Rodney and her were in the mood to fuck.

Most of the time, their romantic encounters took place at Rodney's apartment, but there were occasions when they rendezvoused at Jessi and Ray's house instead. Ray became somewhat accustomed to seeing his wife kiss and hug her black boyfriend, and it was understood that at bedtime Rodney would replace Ray in the master bedroom.

Tattoos and a friend in need

Neighbors, coworkers and friends became increasingly aware of Jessi and Rodney's relationship, which most of them viewed as an illicit affair, unaware that Ray had acquiesced and accepted that his wife was another man's girlfriend.

Jessi did not ask permission to go on dates or sleepovers; she simply informed her husband of any plans that did not include him. Whenever Jessi felt the urge to "yank his chain" a little bit, she'd say to Ray, "I'm going to use my pass again. I'm spending the night with Rodney and I'll see you tomorrow."

There was one Friday night when Jessi had no plans to see Rodney. Ray was happy that he'd have a chance to go out to eat, and maybe see a movie or visit a bar, with his pretty young wife. After dinner Jessi surprised Ray when she suggested that they check out a popular little tattoo parlor. Long before Rodney entered the picture, Ray had been pestering Jessi to get a tattoo, which was sort of a fetish for him, but Jessi had always refused. It appeared that she was finally warming up to the idea and Ray did not hesitate to take her to the shop.

The tattoo artist asked the couple what they in mind, and Jessi was surprisingly agreeable, saying she would wear whatever design her husband wanted, wherever he wanted it. Ray was practically giddy when he chose a typical "tramp stamp" of swirling lines to be inked on her lower back.

While she was being tattooed, Jessi whined about the discomfort and told Ray that he "had better appreciate what she was going through just to make him happy". Ray promised her that he did. When the tattoo was finished, Ray was so ecstatic that he took Jessi straight home and fucked her better than he had in a very long time. He repeatedly complimented her on her tattoo, saying it made her prettier, and sexier, than ever.

A week later, as Jessi stepped out of the shower, Ray noticed something on her left breast.

"What's that on your boob?"

"Oh this?" Jessi responded nonchalantly as she pointed at her new titty tattoo. "I guess you kinda started something because after you got me tattooed I decided that I just had to have another one! Rodney helped me pick it out, just like you chose my tramp stamp. Well, Honey, do you like it?"

"No!" Ray tersely stated. "I wasn't born yesterday. That's a 'Queen of Spades' on your tit and it means that you like to fuck black guys!"

"Well, I love the way it looks on me. So does Rodney,"

End of discussion. As much as Ray liked seeing tattoos on pretty women, he didn't care much for the Queen of Spades on his wife's boob, and he couldn't help but notice how she always managed to wear something that exposed it whenever she went on a date with her boyfriend.

"That was pretty sneaky of you!" Jessi's friend Vanessa chuckled when Jessi told her how she'd let Ray pick out a tattoo for her just to pave the way for the Queen of Spades that Rodney wanted her to have. Vanessa and Jessi had been talking a lot, mostly about what a fantastic lover Rodney was, and what a lying, cheating, snake Vanessa's husband was. Jessi kept cajoling Vanessa to let her set her up with a black guy, but Vanessa resisted.

The next time they talked, Vanessa was in tears. She had been snooping her husband's credit card account and saw that he bought two plane tickets for the business meeting in Las Vegas that he absolutely had to attend. "He's taking his new girlfriend to Vegas and he doesn't take me anywhere!" Vanessa sobbed.

"Well, I'm taking you somewhere!" Jessi declared. "Be ready at seven o'clock Friday night because Rodney and I are taking you along when we go to the Apollo Club!"

Vanessa was still reluctant at first, but she agreed to go to the Apollo with Jessi and Rodney. Jessi told Vanessa that she was going to wear a black mini-skirt with four-inch heels and a stretchy little tube top that would show off both of her new tattoos. She told Vanessa to dress similarly, and not to wear a bra, but to put on extra makeup. Vanessa's husband had already left on his Las Vegas trip when Jessi and Rodney arrived to pick her up. Rodney whistled his approval when he saw Vanessa wearing a short skirt and a low-cut, tight fitting top that displayed her nipples nicely. Ruby-red lip gloss and matching nail polish completed her look.

Vanessa was clearly nervous as she entered the Apollo. She was immediately the center of attraction for several black men, but Rodney fended them off as they found a table with four chairs. They ordered drinks, and just a couple of minutes later, a handsome black man approached. Rodney stood, gave him a man-hug and a fist-bump, and introduced him as his good friend, "Ty".

The four of them sipped their drinks and talked. Jessi was a tad concerned because Vanessa was a little standoffish and did not seem to be "clicking" with Ty. It was Rodney who suggested that Ty dance with Vanessa. It took Vanessa a few minutes to loosen up, but she started smiling and gliding around the floor with Ty as they danced to three different songs. Jessi was happy to see Vanessa grinning and laughing as Ty led her back with his hand in hers. Then Jessi said that she wanted to dance too and she led Rodney to the dance floor.

When she and Rodney strolled back to the table, Jessi was thrilled to see that Vanessa and Ty were making out like a couple of hormonal teenagers. The foursome engaged in a little more small talk, in between the kissing, then Vanessa surprised Jessi when she stood up and with a serious expression, said, "It's been a lot of fun. Thanks for including me, Jessi, but I think I'm going to head home now."

Jessi was concerned. "Is something wrong, Vanessa? Are you okay? We can leave now if you want to..."

"No, you and Rodney can stay here," Vanessa said as a broad smile came to her face. "Ty said that he would take me home."

The next day, at about noon, Jessi phoned Vanessa and asked her how things went with Ty.

"Well, I invited Ty in, since my husband left me all alone and lonely, and it was very educational."

"Educational? What the fuck does that mean?"

"Ty showed me what me pussy is for! Oh my god! His cock is twice as big as my useless husbands, and it's even blacker than the rest of him! I came just watching it pumping my pale, pink pussy! I mean, wow, the sex is amazing! Ty just left to go grab his toothbrush and some clothes and stuff, then he's coming back and I'm going to fuck him all weekend!"

Jessi called again on Sunday to see if things were still going well with Vanessa and her brand-new lover, and Vanessa giggled as she said, "Ty had just finished fucking me this morning, and we still lying naked in my bed when my hubby called, telling me how sorry he was that he was going to have to extend his Las Vegas trip for another three days. I acted all disappointed and bummed out, but inside I was thinking 'Yes! Yes! Three more nights of Ty's big black cock!' That sure as hell works for me!"

Surprise

It had been an ordinary workday. Jessi and Ray got home within minutes of each other. Jessi changed clothes and went to the kitchen to make dinner. Ray entered the kitchen too and pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"None for me, Honey," Jessi said as Ray filled the first glass.

"What?" Ray said, surprised. "This is your favorite Pinot and you don't want any? Are you feeling okay?"

"I feel fine. It's just that I'm pregnant."

"What?!" Ray loudly exclaimed. "Did you say you're pregnant?! How can that be? You take your pill every day. I know because I've been checking your pill packet in the bathroom."

"Thanks for trusting me...NOT!"

Sidling closer to his wife, Ray apologetically said, "It's not that I don't trust you, but you know, with all the sex you've been having I just didn't want to have any accidents. Are you sure that you're really pregnant? There must be some mistake."

"There's no mistake. When my period didn't come last month, I didn't think much about it. That's happened before. Then when I skipped my period again last week I took a home pregnancy test. It was positive. I had an appointment today with the doctor and he confirmed it. I'm going to have a baby."

Ray slumped down in a kitchen chair. He was pale, almost faint. "The doctor prescribed your pills, right? Did you ask him how it could happen?"

"The doctor acted like it's no big deal. He said no pill is foolproof, and according to Planned Parenthood, birth control pills are 91 percent effective, overall. That means for every 100 women taking the pill, nine of them will get pregnant. I'm one of those nine."

"Oh shit," Ray said, stone-faced. "How far along are you?"

"About 10 weeks. The doctor says I conceived on my birthday, give or take a day or two."

"We made love on your birthday. I remember going to bed right after we had your cake and your mom and dad left. And you came home right after work that day, so you didn't have time to fuck Rodney, right?"

Jessi hesitated for a few seconds. "Well, I didn't say anything at the time, but I actually did fuck Rodney that day. On my desk, at work. We joked that it was my birthday present."

Ray's elbows were on the table, his head in his hands. "My god, Jessi, on your fucking desk?! How many more times did you fuck him that week?"

"Pretty much every day. It was my birthday week and we were celebrating."

"That really fucking sucks!" Ray snarled. "Is there any way to know who the father is, me or Rodney, before it's born?"

"No, not really. I did some research online. Sometimes those 3D or 4D ultrasounds will show certain features that would be a clue. And they can do amniocentesis, but it's crazy expensive and insurance won't cover it if it's not medically necessary. Plus it's risky."

Ray was dumbfounded. Jessi spoke some more.

"The bottom line is, we're not going to know for sure until the baby is born. It will be a whole lot simpler if it's your baby, Honey, and, you know, it's white. If my baby's not white, my family will disown me and your family - well, I'm not going to think about how they would take it - or even more importantly - how you would take it."

Jessi sat next to Ray and cried.

Ray was feeling more shock than compassion. He spoke plainly. "I love you, Jessi, even after the way you've taken advantage of the whole "free pass" bullshit, but I don't think I could ever love another man's baby. I guess I have a 50/50 chance of being the father, and I'll just have to hope for the best."

Almost as an afterthought, Ray asked, "Have you told Rodney yet?"

Jessi sniffled and took a cleansing breath. "No. I'm going to go to his place tomorrow after work. He'll want to fuck me as soon as I get there. He always does. Then, afterward, I'll tell him that I'm knocked up."

Ray stood up from the table, picked up his wine glass and the wine bottle, and started for the living room, pausing to tell Jessi not to fix dinner on his account. He had lost his appetite.

Breaking the news

The next morning Jessi and Ray went about their usual routine. Ray was shaving his whiskers in front of the bathroom mirror. Jessi reached around him to grab her packet of birth control pills, which she dropped in the trash can. Then she borrowed Ray's shaving cream and began tidying up her pussy.

"Oh, that's right," Ray said, "You're going to Rodney's after work to tell him you're pregnant. I guess you have to get ready for him."

While gliding her razor over her pussy mound, Jessi stated, "I told him I would always keep myself smooth for him. He likes my pussy that way. Nice and smooth."

"Well, you'll have to tell me how he takes the news, when you tell him you're expecting."

"He'll just have to get used to the idea, and you will too, Honey."

Unbeknownst to Ray, Jessi had already texted Rodney, saying she wanted to come by his place after work. Of course, Rodney thought it was a great idea. The two talked business a few times at work but nothing personal was mentioned, except when Rodney whispered that he would be home by 5:15.

When Jessi arrived at Rodney's they embraced and kissed affectionately. Their relationship was evolving into something more than just sex, although the sex was always fantastic. It was becoming a romance with both of them sharing deep feelings for one another. When they ended their embrace, Rodney asked Jessi if she only had time for a quickie. Jessi made him smile when she said she had plenty of time, and that Ray knew that she was visiting him.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers