Pricey Free Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like that your pussy is shaved," Rodney said, "I want you to always keep it nice and smooth for me."

"I will," Jessi said, willingly making that commitment.

Jessi lurched again when she felt one of Rodney's fingers sliding into her pussy. Rodney had big hands and his finger was about the same as her husband's dick. Rodney started to move that finger in a way that she had never experienced, and when he started to withdraw and reenter while pressing against her clit she couldn't help but react with an "Oooooohh." Rodney continued his finger fucking and Jessi writhed in delight. Rodney kept it up, spending more time and showing more expertise than her husband ever had. Jessi felt an orgasm building and she became more vocal.

"Oh Rodney, that feels so good. You're going to make me with cum with your fucking finger! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh shit, I cumming. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh!

Fresh off her orgasm, Jessi pressed her face against Rodney's, hungrily kissing his lips, showing her appreciation. Rodney retracted his hand and brought the finger that he's used on her, dripping with her juices, to Jessi's lips. Slipping the finger into her mouth, Rodney let Jessi taste herself. It heightened her state of arousal even more.

Rodney returned his hand to Jessi's panties and began to tug at them. Jessi lifted herself off the cushion and bent her legs to assist Rodney in pulling them off, leaving herself totally naked. Rodney wrapped his hands around her upper arms and guided her to her knees, facing him as he sat on the couch. Then, Rodney lifted his ass up, grabbed the waistband of his boxer shorts and pulled them down, exposing his penis just inches from Jessi's face. It was at least eight inches long and thick as a ripe cucumber. Jessi gasped at the sight.

"Oh wow! Wow! Oh shit, I was hoping you'd be big, and you are. Wow! Maybe I should just call you 'Rod' from now on!"

Jessi reached out her hand tentatively and touched her fingers to the big black cock. Slowly she began to hold it, smiling at Rodney, who smiled back. It was exactly the look of admiration and lust that he was hoping to see. While he might have to share her with her husband, Rodney knew that before long he would make Jessi his woman too.

"It's so fucking big," Jessi gushed, "and so black. And your balls are huge too!"

Overcome with desire, Jessi leaned forward and brought her sensitive lips to touch the tip. She felt precum oozing from the pee-hole and licked it off with her tongue. She inhaled deeply through her nose, finding the musky smell of that dark crotch intoxicating. Slowly, she drew the first three inches of penis into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, that feels real good, Baby," Rodney said softly.

Jessi knew that she was fairly well-skilled at giving a blow job, but she wanted this one to be the best she'd ever done. Using her lips and tongue, she went up and down on the cock while Rodney continued to moan his approval. It went on for a long time, and just when Jessi thought she ad reached her stride, Rodney put his hands to her head and eased her off.

"Let's go use my bedroom," Rodney said as he stood up, and he surprised Jessi by lifting her in his arms and carrying her to his bed. Using one hand to pull down the bed covers, Rodney gently lowered Jessi to the mattress. He leaned down to kiss her lips. Jessi was not satisfied with a little smooch, and grabbed hold of Rodney's head, pulling it closer for a passionate French kiss. Then she let go and let her arms fall limply on the sheets, spreading her legs wide open at the same time.

"Go slow," Jessi said with a smile, "I've never taken anything so big before."

Rodney climbed onto the bed and moved into position above her. Jessi craned her neck to look toward her pussy and saw Rodney's big black cock hovering above her folds. She sensed that she was about to do something that would change her life forever, and she so wanted to do it. Taking the cock in one hand as he straddled the blonde beauty on his knees, Rodney brushed it against her pussy. He brushed it again, and again, penetrating her ever so slightly.

"Put it in me! Put that fucking thing in me!" Jessi moaned, overcome with desire. "Come on, Rodney! Don't just tease me with it! Fuck me with it!"

Rodney smiled and with no further hesitation, he pushed the first four inches into Jessi. Jessi's mouth formed a perfect "O" when she felt the penetration. Rodney then pushed in again, claiming another two inches of Jessi's wet and warm pussy.

"A couple more inches," Rodney whispered, "and you'll know how good it feels to be fucked by a big black cock."

Rodney pushed deeper, as deep as he could go.

"Good girl. You're taking it all."

Jessi winced, then smiled. "Oh god, I'm feeling it all too! You're in me so fucking deep!"

When Rodney developed a rhythmic in-and-out motion, Jessi responded. "Oh fuck, Rodney, I could get used to this! It feels so fucking good!"

"You want me to fuck you harder?"

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah, Rodney! Fuck me harder! Harder!"

"You're a fucking slut for that black cock, aren't you Jessi?! Tell me you're not a nigger lover now!"

"Oh shit! Yes! Yes! I'm a fucking nigger lover and I love your big, fat, black, nigger cock!"

"I love hearing you say that, Baby!"

"Oh my god!" Jessi screamed as Rodney picked up speed, sliding in and out, claiming a little more of Jessi with every thrust. They synchronized their movements with Jessi mewing "nnh", every time that Rodney pressed into her. She felt a massive orgasm building.

"Oh fuck! Nnh! I'm gonna cum! Nnh! Oh Rodney, I'm cumming! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!

Rodney effortlessly rolled himself over with his cock still buried deep in Jessi's pussy, bringing her to a cowgirl position on top of him. Jessi squirmed with a purpose, twisting her pelvis and feeling that powerful penis filling her in a way she'd never imagined. She leaned down, pressing her face against Rodney's furry beard and plunged her tongue into his mouth. While still Frenching him, Jessi took the lead and rocked her hips, riding her bull for all he was worth. She welcomed another orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Rodney! I'm cumming again! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!"

Before Jessi could even catch her breath, Rodney eased her off and said, "Come on, Baby, get up on your hands and knees."

While easing herself off of her lover, and getting into position to be done doggy-style, Jessi smiled and said, "Oh my god, I don't know if I can take much more!"

"Oh yeah, Baby, you can take it." Rodney then plunged his big black cock back into her pussy, from behind this time. Without another word, Rodney started slamming that white cunt while grasping Jessi's hips. After two minutes of relentless pounding, Jessi shrieked with another orgasm.

"Oh Baby, your pussy is so good!" Rodney groaned. "I can't hold off. I'm gonna cum now. Want me to pull out?"

"Fuck no!" Jessi hollered. Don't pull out! Don't ever pull out! I want to feel you cum deep inside me! It's okay, I'm on the pill."

"Arrgh! Arrgh! Arrgh! Arrgh! Arrgh!" Rodney grunted as he thrust as far and deep as humanly possible, dousing the young woman's insides with his pent-up load of semen.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Jessi screamed. "I can feel you cumming inside me! Flood my pussy with your fucking nigger sperm!"

Gradually slowly to a stop, Rodney left his cock embedded deep inside Jessi. The timing was odd, but she was suddenly swept by a wave of guilt. A large wave. Mentally, Jessi did a self-assessment. She had kissed another man, a black man who she hardly knew. She'd offered him her bare breasts, licked his balls, took his cock in her mouth. And she'd let him fuck her. Hell, she didn't just let him - she had fucked him back! But then she recalled, again, that it was her husband who had wanted to exceed the bounds of their matrimony. Jessi pushed her own negative thoughts aside and allowed herself to savor the feeling of that big black cock, softening but still pulsing inside her pussy.

Rodney withdrew and curled up on the bed, pulling Jessi's naked body close to his. They were silent until Jessi caught her breath and spoke.

"I'm 27 years old, I've been married four years, I've probably fucked my husband a thousand times, and you just showed me what it feels like to have really good sex!"

"You're a beautiful woman, Jessi, and you deserve to have really good sex," Rodney said, adding, "I'll bet you must have been really happy when your husband came up with that free pass idea."

"No, quite the opposite actually. I wasn't happy at all. I hated the thought of him fucking some other girl. I yelled and screamed and cried. He tried to justify it, saying it would make our marriage stronger. Some of the things he said did make sense, and I figured he was going to fool around anyway, so after a few days I let him have the pass."

Jessie continued, "Just before he brought up the pass for the first time, we both watched a porno flick with a nice-looking black guy fucking all the pretty white women at a Bachelorette party. I had never been into black guys, but seeing him jamb his big black cock into all those white women totally turned me on! I couldn't get it out of my mind, and I realized later that the black stud in the movie reminded me of you! So, when you mentioned again that you'd like to ask me out, I thought to myself, 'if Ray can have a pass to be with someone else, so can I.' That's why I told you yes!"

Jessi hugged Rodney a little tighter as they snuggled, wrapped up in each other. After trading a few butterfly kisses, Jessi spoke again.

"Now, lying here with you in your bed, feeling your cum leaking from my pussy, I'd have to say that the free pass was probably the best fucking idea my husband ever had!"

Rodney and Jessi both laughed out loud.

The two newfound lovers caressed and touched and talked for a good long while. Jessi was thinking that it was time for her to tear herself away and head for home, but Rodney had other ideas.

"Come on, Baby, get me hard again."

"Really? You want to go again?!"

"I want to fuck you all night long, but I know we'll have to save that for another time. But, I'm not letting you out of this bed, Mrs. Jessica Reynolds, until you take my nigger cock in your pretty white pussy one more time!"

Rodney's profane reference to his cock, and his use of her married name, were enough to get Jessi going and she immediately went down on the black man, sucking his cock to a rock-hard erection in seconds. Their encore round of fucking was even better than their first, lasting a good hour and leaving both totally satiated.

Jessi knew that it was past time for her to go, so she gave her lover one more kiss, then got up from the bed. She started gathering her clothes and getting dressed. After she pulled her dress back on she outstretched her arms and let out a big yawn.

"You look pretty tired, Baby," Rodney sympathetically observed.

With a little laugh, and another yawn, Jessi said, "I'm fucking exhausted. You wore me out! I've never fucked so long and in so many different ways. Twice! Plus, I've been up since the break of dawn."

Rodney tried to talk Jessi into sleeping at his place, or letting him drive her home, but she insisted on leaving, alone. She joked that if she didn't get home soon her husband would report her as a missing person. Rodney slipped on a pair of shorts and walked Jessi to her car. As they walked they made plans for their next get-together. They stood in the dark parking lot and kissed goodbye for five minutes, then Jessi got in her car and drove away.

Home again

It was less than a ten-mile drive to her place, but half-way there, Jessi caught herself nodding off for an instant. That scared her, and she promised herself that if she made it home unscathed she would sleep at Rodney's place, or let Rodney drive her home, next time. As sleepy as she was, the thought of "next time" still caused her to reflect. How many "next times" might there be? How far could she go on the pass that she'd finagled from her husband?

Jessi pulled into her garage, shut off her car, and breathed a sigh of relief, having managed to make it home. She headed into the house, hoping that her husband would be asleep. As she quietly stepped through the kitchen, Ray walked her way from the living room.

"It's after two o'clock in the morning," Ray stated as he looked his wife up and down. He had been wondering what her demeanor would be. Would she be embarrassed and full of lame excuses, or would she be excited and happy or something? He could see that she was none of those things - she was dragging.

"I'm sorry, Honey" Jessi said, "I didn't expect to be this late. I just want to go to bed and get some sleep.

Ray approached to see if he could offer her a hug but stopped just short of her.

"I can smell him on you. You did it, didn't you?"

"Ray, let's talk about it tomorrow, after we get some sleep. I'm so fucking tired right now."

"No!" Ray insisted. "You need to tell me what happened. Did you go all the way?"

Despite her weariness, Jessi had to chuckle at her husband's dated terminology.

"Go all the way? I haven't heard that expression since my mother told me about the birds and the bees. Like I said, I'll talk about it later. I'm too tired to think."

After a pause, Jessi broke out in a weary little smile and softly said, "Let's just say that Rodney stamped my pass. He stamped it good!"

With that said, Jessi sidestepped Ray and trudged to their bedroom. Ray followed her. Jessi pulled off her dress and let herself fall backward on her side of the bed, lying naked on the sheets. Ray was shocked to see that she wore no underwear.

"Jessi, what happened to your bra and your panties?"

With her eyes closed, she muttered, "I dunno."

Examining his wife's red and puffy pussy, Ray saw that it was oozing jizz.

"You let him cum in you? I don't fucking believe it! He should have used a condom!"

"Oh stop, Ray," Jessi slurred. "You know I'm on the pill."

"Yeah, but still! It looks like he came a lot!"

With her eyes still closed, Jessi simply responded with "Mmmmmm."

Ray pulled off his shorts. He was totally aroused, with his dick as big and stiff as it ever got. He had been waiting for hours to reinforce that he was Jessi's man, and he was not going to be denied, even if she was totally indifferent.

Ray climbed onto the bed, nudged his wife's legs further apart, and pushed his dick into her sloppy pussy, finding that it offered none of its usual resistance. Rodney's big black cock had stretched her to the point where Ray was encountering a slimy hole.

Ray's emotions, lust and anxiety had gone haywire and he only had to thrust a dozen times before he started grunting and cumming inside his motionless spouse.

"Oh, Baby, that felt good," Ray said, hoping that Jessi would respond. But she didn't.

"Jessi, did that feel good to you? As good as him? Jessi...? Jessi...?"

It was then that Ray realized it. Jessi was fast asleep.

There's got to be a morning after

The day after was a Saturday and neither Jessi nor Ray had to work. Jessi slept until 10 AM. When she woke she was alone in bed. Ray was already up. Jessi reached between her legs. The entire region was crusted with dried cum. She climbed out of bed and went straight into the shower. As she scrubbed her pussy clean her mind drifted back to the night before and how Rodney had fucked her in wonderful ways that she never knew were possible. She vaguely remembered that her husband wanted sex too, but she couldn't quite recall whether there was any.

Jessi got dressed in a pair of shorts and a pullover top and went to the kitchen, where her husband was sitting at their breakfast table, sipping coffee. Jessi poured a cup for herself and sat down opposite Ray. For a few minutes, they traded typical morning small talk.

"Good morning. Morning. I slept in and so did you. I was dead to the world. I was tired too. It was pretty late. I think I'll make some toast; do you want any? I had a bowl of cereal. What do you want to do this afternoon? Probably just run some errands and pick up something for dinner."

Ray then looked Jessi in the face and ended the mindless chatter.

"I knew you were going to fuck him," Ray stated. "I knew you'd be fucking him when I saw you shaving your pussy yesterday morning."

"You knew it before I did then," Jessi said calmly. "I thought that it might happen, or that it could happen, but I wasn't sure that it would."

Jessi was quiet for a few moments, then opened up some more. "I wasn't sure what I wanted. Maybe it was just basic, animal lust. I'm more horny, more often, these days than I've ever been before. It could be hormones and reaching my sexual peak. Then again, maybe it had a little something to do with revenge. I was really pissed off when you said you wanted to fuck someone else. Or maybe it was something else that I just don't understand (thinking of Rodney's intriguing black body). On the other hand, I got the impression that you knew exactly what you wanted, and who you wanted, when you talked me into giving you your pass."

Ray leaned forward across the table and said emphatically, "Look, I've told you before, it was a dumb idea and I never even used the pass. I haven't been with anyone but you since our wedding day. You can't say the same, now can you Jessi?!"

"No, I guess I can't. I used my pass, and yes, I let another man have me. Two times as a matter of fact."

"I saw last night that he came in you. Did you cum too?"

"Oh yeah, Ray! I came alright, and more than once. I came alot actually."

"So you must have liked it. You must have liked fucking him."

Jessi couldn't suppress her smile when she answered, "Yes, Honey, I liked it. There was a lot to like."

Ray stood up, stepped over to the counter, and got the coffee pot to refill each of their mugs, then he sat back down and spoke some more.

"Well, what's done is done. I'm surprised at you, and disappointed too, but I can't blame you for what you did, especially since the free pass was my idea in the first place - you keep reminding me of that - but we just need to put it behind us and move on. It happened, but now it's over."

Jessi leaned back in her chair and thought for a moment before speaking again.

"I'm not so sure about that. I mean, I'm not quite ready to say 'it's over'."

"You want to fuck him again?!" Ray asked, raising his voice.

Jessi nodded a yes, staring Ray in the eyes.

"That pass was supposed to be a one-time thing!" Ray said loudly, raising one finger in the air. Jessi stared at him with a look that said "one-time thing? Since when?"

After a long pause, Ray asked, "When were you thinking of seeing him again? And we're talking about the same guy, right? Rodney, from work?"

"Yes. Rodney. You know, Honey, aside from you he's the only man that I've ever been interested in. We're planning to hook up tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" Ray erupted. "Tomorrow?! Two fucking times in three days. No way! Did you actually think that I would go along with you fucking him Friday night and Sunday night?"

"Not Sunday night. Sunday afternoon. They have a big football-watching pool party at Rodney's condo. He wants me to go as his date."

"His date?! You're a married woman! You can't be going to some guy's condo and partying with him like you're his fucking girlfriend! No, I have to put my foot down on this!"

Jessi tried her best to act calm and collected when she said, "Okay, well, I thought that honesty was a requirement of the pass, but that's alright. Forget what I said. You'll be leaving the house at 9 o'clock in the morning to start tail-gating with your buddies before the football game, and you won't be home until after six. I guess I'll just sit home all day and read a book. And, if I happen to get bored, and I decide to sneak over to Rodney's condo to fuck him, you won't be any the wiser. So, Honey, have fun at the game!"