Pricey Free Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

"How about a drink, Jessi? I chilled some wine for you and I've got some primo weed. Why don't we smoke some now?"

"No thanks. Not right now. What I'd really like now is a big black cock in my little white pussy. Can you help me out with that?!"

Without another word, Rodney led Jessi to his bedroom and began to unbutton her blouse. Jessi dropped her skirt, then unfastened her bra and peeled down her panties. Rodney quickly made himself naked and the couple fell onto the bed together. Rodney began to suck one of Jessi's tits while his fingers squeezed her nipple on the opposite boob.

"Ow!" Jessi yelped. "My nipples are a little sore, Baby." Jessi had noticed that her nipples had become sensitive - one of the early signs of pregnancy.

Shifting around on the sheets, Jessi wrapped her hand around Rodney's cock and moved her face close to it. She wrapped her lips around the cock head and massaged the base with her hand. She had fucked Rodney enough to know when he was at maximum stiffness. As she pulled herself away, she gave the cock, glistening with her saliva, a few more strokes and said, "I love your cock, Sweetheart. I really do. I love everything about it. Maybe too much."

"There's no such thing as too much, Baby. So, how do you want me to fuck you tonight?"

"Fuck me like I'm your woman and you're my man and nothing else matters. Nothing in the world."

Rodney had never heard Jessi refer to herself as "his woman" and it inspired him to fuck her especially well. With Jessi lying on her back, Rodney moved in over her in a missionary position and lifted her legs straight up, hooking his arms around them so that her wet pussy was perfectly poised for his cock. He pushed himself into her, causing her to react with a loud, "Oohhh! Oh fuck, yes!"

Rodney began to plunder Jessi's pussy with fast and furious thrusts. Jessi moaned and shrieked non-stop. In her mind she wondered how much longer she'd be able to fuck Rodney in such a position without a baby bump getting in the way. Thoughts of her soon-to-be swelling belly brought Jessi to an early and powerful orgasm. Rodney released his hold on Jessi's legs and rolled over to bring her up in a classic cowgirl. "Oh shit, that feels so good every fucking time!" Jessi managed to utter. It occurred to her that she should be able to fuck Rodney that way no matter how big her belly becomes.

Jessi and Rodney got their motions in synch, moving up and down with a slight rotation, producing pure pleasure for them both. Jessi squealed with another orgasm and Rodney roared "I'm cumming!" as he pumped stream after stream of his potent cum into her pussy.

As they lay panting and caressing each other, Jessi scooped up some of the cum dribbling from her cunt and held it up to show Rodney, smiling and saying, "You always cum so much! Just think of how much sperm you've planted in me these last few months. Millions and millions of them."

"A lot, that's for sure," Rodney chortled. But, it's all gone to waste with you on the pill.

Looking Rodney in the eyes, Jessi said, "Maybe not."

"Maybe not? What is that supposed to mean, Baby?"

"It means that maybe one of your little wigglers did its job, even though I tried to stop it."

Jessi smiled and took Rodney's black hand and placed it on her white tummy, between her belly button and her pussy.

"Oh wow!" Rodney exclaimed as his eyes bugged out. "Do you mean...are you saying...are you telling me that you're..."

"Pregnant. I'm pregnant Rodney," Jessi said almost apprehensively, not quite sure that the reaction would be.

"Oh my god, that's great! You're pregnant! Holy shit! You're going to be a mommy!"

Rodney was deliriously happy and began showering Jessi with kisses, first on her lips and her face, then down her body, stopping just north of her pussy lips. The joy was infectious, and Jessi could not stop smiling and laughing.

Rodney sat upright and brought Jessi up too so they could both hug while sitting on the mattress. Rodney barraged her with questions. "When are you due? A boy or a girl? How are you feeling? Did you forget to take your pill?"

Jessi answered the questions, allowing herself to feel some expectant-mother-excitement for the first time, then Rodney paused for a moment and asked another question. "Have you told Ray yet?"

"Yeah, I told him last night. His reaction was a lot different than yours. I started crying and he was almost in tears too."

Rodney gave Jessi a tighter hug, then said, "He should be happy for you! But I guess I can see his side of it too. I'm sure he never expected that you'd wind up with a black baby in your belly when he gave you that free pass."

"Whoah, Sweetheart!" Jessi said loudly. "Hold on a minute! We don't know that it's a black baby. My doctor says I conceived right around my birthday. You both fucked me that day!"

"Maybe so," Rodney said defensively, "But I fucked you a lot more than he did, and you know that I cum a lot more than he does, and I always shoot my sperm deep inside you, way up in your womb. As far as I'm concerned, I'm your man - your real man - and there's no doubt that you're carrying my baby. Don't you feel that way too, Jessi?"

Jessi took a deep breath and said, "Well, like I told Ray last night, my life will be a lot easier if my baby is white. My parents and my in-laws, and my husband, will all be happy if its white. But, just between us, I can't stop thinking that this baby growing inside me is yours, and its black. I can't explain it, and it doesn't make any practical sense, but the truth is that I want it to be black, and I'm going to believe that it's black even though I know it might not be."

Rodney smiled and said, "Good! I can still hardly believe it, though. You and me - we're going to have a baby!"

Jessi and Rodney started kissing again, which led to a warm and happy "congratulations" fuck.

When Jessi got home at 10:30 pm, Ray asked her, "well, how did Rodney take the news?"

Jessi hid her smile when she answered, "I'd say that he took it pretty well."

A quick nine months

It wasn't long before Jessi started to show, beginning with a cute little baby bump and progressing to a bulbous belly and huge, swollen tits with dark, pancake-sized areolas that sagged a bit under their own weight. People commenting on her size would often tell her that "it must be a boy". When that suspicion was confirmed by the doctor, Rodney was thrilled! He had been hoping for a son.

Ray never actually embraced his wife's pregnancy, but he tentatively accepted it, knowing that her delivery would either be the happiest day of his life, or the saddest. He stepped up, though, and did his duty as a husband, handling all the heavy lifting and even shaving Jessi's pussy for her when her belly started to get in the way.

On the other hand, Rodney was as happy and supportive as could be, constantly doting on his girlfriend and relishing her expanding tummy. Jessi carried through the holidays and there were lots of parties with Rodney's friends. Jessi found that it was easier when meeting new people, most of them black, to simply tell them that Rodney was her baby-daddy.

As a couple, Jessi and Rodney enjoyed a sex life that was better than ever. Jessi had never been hornier, and Rodney adapted his lovemaking techniques to accommodate her changing shape. They still fucked like rabbits in heat!

In Jessi's seventh month, Ray's mother insisted on throwing a baby shower for her. Jessi was totally gracious and charming at the shower, but she felt some misgivings, knowing that her kindly mother-in-law might soon be quite disappointed in her and the grandchild.

Overall, Jessi had never been happier. She did feel deprived, occasionally, at not being able to drink or smoke, but she managed to abstain for her baby's sake.

As it turned out, Jessi had someone to share the joys and pitfalls of pregnancy with. Her friend Vanessa got knocked up too. Vanessa had thought that she was unable to conceive after repeated failed attempts with her philandering husband, but she discovered that she was actually plenty fertile. And unlike Jessi, who was unsure of her baby's race, Vanessa knew for certain that the baby she was carrying was black.

The blessed event

Jessi went into labor at about midnight, one day before she was due. The nervous husband and wife grabbed their pre-packed bag and Ray helped Jessi into the car to drive to the hospital. As he drove, Ray tried to reassure Jessi, telling her that everything was going to be fine. Turning toward her, Ray saw that Jessi was texting someone on her phone.

"Honey," Ray said, "Don't go telling your mom yet. This could take a while and we don't need the whole family hanging out at the hospital all night."

"You're right," Jessi said while wincing with another labor pain. "I won't tell her yet. I'm just letting Rodney know that the baby is coming. I promised to text him again as soon as he's born."

Ray was in the room with Jessi when she delivered. Jessi started pushing hard and the nurse announced that the baby was crowning. Ray gazed in awe at his wife's vagina, stretching wider than he would have thought possible. Then his heart nearly stopped as he saw through the mucus the slimy cap of a dark, softball-sized skull, covered with curly black hair. With another push, the tiny infant entered the world, sliding into the waiting hands of the doctor. The baby boy's wrinkly skin was bluish at first, then it took on a mocha hue and gradually became more milk chocolate in color as the newborn breathed in more and more oxygen through his broad little nose.

The nurse immediately placed the infant on Jessi's belly. Like just about every mother following the moment of birth, Jessi gazed lovingly at the little miracle that she had created. After a few minutes, the nurse leaned close to Jessi and whispered, "he'll get even darker, just to let you know."

The nurse then took the baby and placed him in a bassinette. Jessi turned to Ray, who sat stoically in a chair near her hospital bed, and she asked him for her cellphone.

Ray watched as Jessi smiled weakly and tapped out a message on her phone. Seconds later, the phone chirped and Jessi glanced at the screen. "Rodney is on his way," she told Ray. "I'm going to wait a little while before I tell our folks."

Fifteen minutes later, Jessi's eyes welled up with tears of joy when Rodney entered the hospital room and approached her bed.

"We have a son," Jessi told Rodney with a faint smile. The nurse watched as Jessi and Rodney tenderly kissed each other. Sensing that the tiny black baby's father had arrived, the nurse lifted the swaddled infant and gently placed it in Rodney's big arms. Ray looked from across the room as they bonded. Mother, father and child.

Rodney leaned close to Jessi's face and said, "I love you, Jessi."

Glancing for a few moments at her husband across the room, Jessi turned back to gaze into her dark lover's eyes. Then she smiled sweetly and said, "I love you too, Rodney. You know I do."

Rodney spent the next half hour smiling at his newborn son and telling Jessi that she never looked more beautiful. He kissed Jessi and the baby frequently. Eventually, Rodney said that he was going to leave to give Jessi time to visit with her parents, but that he would be back later. When Rodney was about to go, Jessi reached out her arm with the IV line dangling from it. Rodney took hold of her hand and Jessi told him, "I love you. I love you so much."

With a "me too" Rodney tenderly kissed Jessi's lips, then released her hand and left the room.

The nurse told Jessi that it was time to nurse her baby for the first time. With very little coaxing, the Negro infant began sucking milk from Jessi's pasty white tit - the one with the Queen of Spades tattoo. As she nursed her baby, Jessi told Ray to go ahead and call his parents.

Ray phoned his mom and dad, apologizing for calling so early in the morning, and told them that Jessi had had her baby. Ray's parents were overjoyed, and they were a little perplexed that he sounded less than elated. They figured that Ray was probably exhausted and a bit overwhelmed. They fully expected to cheer him up when they arrived to meet the baby.

Jessi asked Ray to hand her her phone so she could share the news with her mom and dad. Ray listened to Jessi's side of the joyful conversation.

"Yes, Mom, he's pretty big. Eight pounds, four ounces, and 21 inches long!"

"No, he's not blond like you and me. He actually looks a lot like his father."

"No, we haven't really thought of a name yet, but it won't be Raymond Junior."

"Okay, well, tell Daddy to drive carefully and we'll see you soon. Bye."

About 30 minutes later, Jessi's phone rang and she answered. After a few happy words, Jessi ended the call.

"That was my mom," Jessi told Ray.

Setting her phone down, Jessi started laughing out loud and shaking her head.

"What is so amusing?" Ray asked.

"Well, it's all really kind of funny, in a weird, ironic, sort of way. My mom says they've all made it to the hospital and they'll be up here in a few minutes. My folks and yours too, Ray. They're going to be in for quite a shock, that's for sure! But first they have to go to the hospital security desk. Mom says before they can see me, and meet their new grandchild, each one of them needs to get 'a pass'."

The End.

If you enjoyed this story, please take a second to vote, and as always, your comments and feedback are welcome.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers