Private Lessons

Story Info
Older man must 'teach' two 18-year-olds or lose his job.
12.9k words
206.5k
29
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual comments are placed here for all you people that should not be reading this stuff.

This story contains elements of a sexual nature. Please take the time to read through the 'so-called' boring parts, as the story builds slowly, but I think it will be worth it. Whilst I am in fact a teacher in a primary school in Asia, the rest is purely fiction. If you enjoy reading this story, please feel free to e-mail me and leave a comment. That being said, let's get on with the story......

------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, my name is Graham, I am a 50yo guy who somehow ended up in Asia, teaching little kids to speak English. At the time when I came here, I guess you could say I was an emotional wreck after the failure of my 20 year marriage. I was willing to do anything and go anywhere, just to be away from the complaining of my ex wife. Lord knows I needed to get away; her nagging and complaining whenever I saw her had already put me into a mental institution for a month.

My story does not really begin when I arrived in Asia, but rather 3 years down the track. In the first year here I had my share of sex with women of varying ages, but the youngest had been 28 years of age. The second year here I began giving private English lessons to a Maths teacher who said she wanted to improve her English levels. This turned eventually into a sexual relationship with her, and just over a year later, marriage and a child. It was not until the day we married that I discovered that she was just 23 years of age.

As you can imagine, I was on top of the world; here I was at the age of 48, not just having sex with a woman half my age, but I was married to her, and we were expecting a child. I thought there was nothing more that this world could offer that would make me even happier; but then it happened.

A few months later my contract expired where I was employed, and being the 'nice people' they were, they did not want me to renew. Turns out they were not impressed with the 'dirty old foreigner' marrying one of their own that were so young. I hit the Internet as well as a few job agencies, and before I knew it, I had an offer of a new job. I had been teaching in senior and university up until then, but the new job offer was in a primary school. Thinking that little ones would be much more willing and eager to learn English; we packed our things and took the 20 hour train ride to the new school; which happened to be only a few hours away from my wife's home town.

Now, I must tell you that when I first arrived in Asia, I did in fact do a three month stint in a primary school, so I knew that the 'littlies' we very 'clingy' and loved to come and touch and feel the foreigners white skin with all its hair attached. This had fazed me at first, but once you understood that many of them had never seen a white person before, you soon got used to this. But that was over three years ago.

We arrived at the school and were shown around, and soon things got down to the business end of things. It was explained to me that I would have to undergo a few days of intensive lectures etc., to get me ready for 'their ways', so with this I decided that my wife may as well go back and visit with her family for a week or two. This would save her being stuck in the room provide, and not having anyone to talk with. She complained at first, but then accepted my comments that it would be good for the baby and her family to get to know each other.

After the first few days of lectures and such, I was thrown 'into the deep end', and I was once again facing a group of kids ranging in ages from 10 to 13. The usual things happened; they all wanted to know who I was, where I was from, and of course how old I was and did I have a wife and children. This was the fun part, trying to explain that I had an ex wife and 4 kids, as well as a new wife and one child. After much confusion, they seemed to accept my humble words of explanation, and we got under-way with the formal lessons.

By the end of the first week, one of the school leaders approached me and asked would I be interested in earning extra money by doing private tuition for some children from the wealthier families. Asking what she meant and how this worked, she said there were always rich families that were happy to pay good money for a foreigner to teach them in a 'one-on-one' situation. The times and frequency of these lessons were to be left to me to discuss with the familles if I decided I wished to do so.

I thought about it most of the Friday night, and on the Saturday morning, I rang my wife and asked what she thought. She left it up to me, and as she also was a teacher, she said that it would make me more respected in the community, as well as bring us many well-off friends that would be willing to shower us with gifts for helping their poor little children. I contacted the school leader and said I would be happy to meet with a few of the families and make arrangements to teach their kids at night or on weekends.

That afternoon the leader came to my room and said she would take me to meet the first two families. We took off, and soon after arrived at the first home. By Asian standards it was obvious that this family were rolling in money, and I was soon able to understand just how much, when the father began to tell me that he was a high-up official of the provincial government, and that he was in charge of overseeing foreign teachers coming to his Country. He went on to advise me that he would show his appreciation to me if I could indeed help his daughter to learn English.

After discussing just what he wanted me to do, and just what her levels were, I then decided to take the plunge and ask how much he was offering. Now most Asians are very 'tight-fisted' with money, but this guy straight away said he would pay more than the usual, as long as his daughter had a good chance in life, and English would be her 'way-out' of this country in the future. This did not tell me just how much, but knowing the approximate amount others charged where I had come from, I decided to try and charge him a little more. Boy! Was I surprised when he began to laugh.

"I will gladly pay you twice that amount, as long as my daughter Li Ming (Lee) is learning, and she is happy with what you are teaching her," he stated.

Once the dollar signs in my eyes stoped rolling, I got my composure and asked him to explain to me what he thought her weaknesses and strengths were, and what were his requests. Again, he just said to teach her everything that I could possibly teach her, as he wanted her to 'know it all', and have the best knowledge of all the kids in his area. We bantered on for a few more minutes like this, and then his mobile rang, and next thing he excused himself as he had a meeting to attend.

Before leaving he said he wanted me to teach her 3 times a week; Monday and Wednesday nights for 2 hours, and again on Saturday. The Saturdays, he asked would I be fine with taking her for four hours, from 6pm to 10 pm, as he and his wife had official duties then. I realized then, that he was more than likely paying me so much so that I could not only teach her, but baby-sit her as well. But hey, the money was certainly good, so why not do it?

Soon we were off to the other family, but this family were nowhere as rich looking from the outside; their house was nothing different from other average people in the area. We went inside, and soon mother and father were asking me what I could do for their daughter, and how much I would charge them. This was certainly different from the other family. I told them the 'usual' price that is charged and he grimaced, so I then said that as Lee's family were paying me more than the normal price, I would be happy to accept a lower amount from them. I did not realize how much this had offended the family.

"Wat yu meen; you tink I beggar man?" he yelled at me. "I not need your pity, I pay as much for my girl Ju mao (Julie) as oder fella!" he exclaimed.

I tried to calm him down and apologise for offending him, but he would not have a word of it. My school leader spoke to him in their national language for a moment, and soon I was being ushered out the door.

"You are a very smart man Graham, I did not think you would understand so quickly!" she said.

I had no idea what she was talking about at first, but then as we got into her car, she began to explain it to me.

"How did you realize that he was so rich? He is the boss of the other family we went to meet, but he is very tight with money, and he always pretends to be poor. You were so smart to tell him you would give him a cheap price, as that 'shamed' him into meeting his subordinates offer" he explained.

I sat back with a huge grin on my face, and decided to act like I was fully aware of the situation from the beginning. This proved to be a smart move on my part, for other schools have tried to treat me like just another dumb foreigner, but this school treated me well from that day forward. Two days later it was time for my first lessons at the school.

There was little difference between teaching primary school as there was to teaching Uni students; for the little ones had limited English, but were keen to learn. The Uni kids (young adults) had about 10 years of 'learning English' but were so scared to speak it; they were just like primary kids. I felt this would be my chance to at least get one group of kids involved and wanting to speak English, even if the rest of the country did not. I planned my lessons around the usual textbooks that the school provided, but I also allowed time in each lesson for the kids to ask me any questions they wished, or else to try and stimulate them into a small conversation.

For the first week I just went along with the idea of not doing a formal lesson, but instead having impromptu lessons where any direction the kids went, I would follow, as long as they were trying to talk and seemed interested. I also took this approach with my 2 private students, as I figured it best that they speak first, and I can correct them later once they have the confidence. In the classrooms I had a co-teacher come translator, so there were no problems in getting my words across, and once I knew they had no idea what I was saying, I would first get the co-teacher to translate it a few times, and then I would have the kids repeat my words after me. It seemed to work well.

For my night classes it was both harder, and easier, as the kids were older (18yo or older I guessed), so their English was a little better, but also, I had no translator apart from my wife; but she was normally busy with our baby. Many a times I would have to stop and find her to ask for a translation, or else I would grab my trusty dictionary and try to find a way of explaining my meanings. Overall the 2 girls were great, but I was glad that they were always on separate nights as one 18 yo asking many questions was enough for me; and as well, by the next night I already had an idea of what to expect when the other one asked questions.

All was well in the world for the next few weeks; my 'normal' classes were going well, and the private lessons were proving to be very easy as the 2 girls seemed to only really need help with their pronunciation, as well as help on how to use certain words and phrases. By this I mean that their English was very good, and they had obviously been taught well by another foreigner before I came along. They just needed help in moving and changing words so they did not sound like they were 'parroting' words from a book.

As the 2 girls were not part of my daytime classes, it made it easier for me to change topics and push them in any direction they wished. This was a great benefit, but also had its drawbacks, as around the 3rd week, Lee began to ask me some slightly different questions that had me on my back foot right away.

"Graham, can you tell me what a penis is?" she asked out of the blue. "Ummmm, well Lee, I don't think that is the sort of things I should be teaching a young girl like you" I sheepishly replied.

I think she saw and understood how I had been put on the spot, and she seemed to enjoy it immensely, for then she asked me to tell her what a virgina was. As I once again tried to tell her that these words and topics had nothing to do with what I was supposedly to be teaching her, she then demanded that her father was paying me to teach her everything she needed to know, and if I did not answer her questions, she would tell her father I was not doing my job. Now, I have been used to people trying to push me around before, but I was not about to let an 18 yo Asian girl get away with this.

Picking up the phone, I called her father and explained the spot I was in, but to my surprise, he told me I should explain any, and all, of her questions, as she wanted to know 'everything'. I could not believe what he had said, so asking him to hold for a moment, I quickly called my wife into my little study, and explained what was happening, and asked her to speak to the girls father and explain my predicament and what his daughter is asking. For the next few minutes they were chatting away in their native tongue, when finally my wife replaced the phone on its hook and turned to me.

"Well!" she started with a small grin on her face. "It seems he understood quite well what you meant and what his daughter was asking. He said he insisted that you teach her in ALL western ways, no matter what the topic was, as it is what he is paying you for," she explained.

"But this is a bit much, isn't it?" I asked my wife. "I know in the usual schools etc., we are not even permitted to come close to saying things about sex, let alone the names of the sex organs!" I added.

"Darling, you don't understand our ways and what is happening here. The father is the man responsible for all foreign teachers coming to this area, and if you go against his wishes, not only will he be angry, but he will force the school to get rid of you, not only from this school, but from the whole country," she added.

Damn! Could this be true? Was I being somehow pushed into a situation where I was giving sex-ed, but also explaining the meanings and usage of words like 'penis' and 'virgina"? I could not believe this. Again I asked my wife if she was sure, and she explained that she had understood the father, and not only that, but she went on to explain why she grinned when she got off the phone.

"It seems the father not only wants you to explain meanings of all new words, but he wants you to demonstrate by 'ANY MEANS' what the words are. He insisted that if his daughter asked to see pictures then I was to do as she requested, and if I did not have pics, the I should show her a real one," she began to laugh at me.

I could not believe that she was serious, but my wife insisted that she translated exactly what the father said, and that he explained further by saying that he wanted his daughter to not only learn English, but to understand exactly what all the 'dirty' words and such meant, as well as what they looked liked. I went back out to Lee and sat down and opened my dictionary to the appropriate words and showed her. She asked a few more questions about the use of the words, as well as asking for examples of how you would use these new words in conversation. She seemed happy with my explanations, and we got back on 'normal' talk for the remainder of the evening.

The following day was uneventful, and I pushed the previous night to the back of my mind, deciding it was just teenage curiosity, and best forgotten. I had no lessons that afternoon, so was able to return home for a relaxing afternoon, as well getting in some quality time with my wife and baby. Around 7pm Julie turned up for her lesson, and like Lee, I began with just normal conversation to see where it led, as well as how good her English was. All went well for the first 90 minutes, and then out of the blue she asked an all too familiar question.

"Graham, can you tell me what a penis and virgina are?" she blurted out.

"Well, Julie, I don't think that is the sort of question you should be asking, or the sort I should be explaining, as they are things your family should be telling you," I quietly replied.

Thinking this would put paid to her question, I was wrong, as soon she was telling me how her father expected that I teacher her exactly the same as what I had taught to Lee. Was I wrong? Were these girls, or their fathers, having some sort of competition to see who could learn more, or whose daughter could embarrass me the most? I decided not to push the issue, and I just opened the dictionary to the appropriate pages and let her read for herself. This seemed to placate her, as she finished reading the meanings, and then returned to ask me about simple things like what sort of sports I played or liked. Soon after the lesson was over and my life seemed to be back too normal once again.

Wednesday my lessons went well during the day, and that night when Lee arrived, nothing seemed out of place, and not once did she ask questions about the male or female anatomy; I was relieved and realized it was probably just curiosity on her part. Thursday came and went in a similar fashion, and Julie also never asked questions apart from normal English usage ones. Friday I only had morning lessons at the school, and no private lesson, and on top of this I was not expecting Lee until just before 6pm the next day, so I basically had a full day to be with my family and relax or go out exploring the town.

After a most relaxing day off, and a night out with my family, I settled in on Saturday and made up all my lesson plans for the following week, and then my wife, baby and I, went out to a nice local restaurant for an early supper. During the meal I could not get the memory of my 2 precocious female students, and their questions out of my mind. When my wife realized that something was bothering me, she told me I should not be embarrassed, but rather talk out my problems with her so she could help me understand her culture easily.

"Well Dear, I am worried about what Lee's father said to you about not only explaining, but showing pictures, and or the real thing whenever his daughter asked for new information. What happens if one day she pushes this subject further and says she wants to see a real penis?" I explained to her.

"Hmmmm, well I guess you are either going to have to make sure you have some 'dirty' pictures around in case, or else you will have to drop your pants and show her yours!" she laughed.

After telling her I did not think it was funny, I decided that the next day I would head around to the more 'seedy' side of town and see what books I could find. I then asked my wife how serious she was about this, as if one of them insists on seeing a penis, and I didn't have any books, I would be in a spot where I would have to show them mine. Her reply struck me as funny, when she said it did not bother her, and even though it would be a strange request for the girls to make; it was one that I had no choice in, so therefore it did not worry her. I thought long and hard about this, but then thought the chances of this ever happening were probably zero.

Lee arrived around 5:45pm, but instead of being alone, her father was with her. Wondering why, but thinking that he was about to explode because I had taught his daughter about such words like penis and virgina, as well as explaining the usage of the words, and the body parts, I was a little worried.

"Mr Graham, I am sorry to ask you this, but would it be OK with you if my Lee stayed the night? I will pay you extra for taking care of her, it is just that I have been called away tonight, and will not be back until tomorrow morning around 8am," he declared.