Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were just arguing over who gets to have you nice penis first," she added.

This comment actually made me break out into laughter. The girls stoped their fighting and looked at me.

"What's wrong, what's so funny, Mr Graham?" they asked in unison.

"Oh, it just seems so funny, the two of you seemed so intent on having me, and I was so intent on stopping you both. But now that I have surrendered, you two are fighting over who gets me first!" I laughed.

All three of us began to laugh at the absurdity of the situation. Soon the girls were kissing my cheeks at the same time, and I was alternating between both of their lips. After what seemed like an eternity of kissing them in turn, soon Julie's mouth left mine and began a slow descent down my chest, and on towards my groin. It seemed that they had made an unconscious decision on who got the first chance.

After a few moments more her lips were engulfing my member, while Lee continued to suck on my face, but after a few moments she moved down to attack my chest area, and soon she was sucking and biting on my nipples. After a few minutes of her doing this, and Julie attacking my now well and truly rigid member, Julie straddled my groin and positioned herself over my pole. Taking her time, she grabbed a hold of it and began to rub the head up and down along the entrance of her girlie slit; my cock began to grow even larger and harder as she did so.

For the next few moments I was in heaven as Julie slowly sank lower and lower onto my manhood; a minute amount at a time, but slowly taking more and more of my seven inches into her moist and warm hole of pleasure. Soon after she reached the half-way mark, she let out a loud moan, and then she leaned herself forward and took a hold of Lee's face, and she planted her juiciest of lips and tongues onto her. I almost blew my load then and there as I watched these two young ladies play 'hide the tongue' with each other.

As I felt Julie hit bottom on my throbbing cock, Lee pulled away from Julie, and Julie seemed upset. But a few moments later I heard her speak to Julie.

"I'll be back for more of you soon Julie, just give me time to reposition myself here," she said, as Lee slowly slid her legs across my face, and placed her now dripping pussy over my mouth and nose.

As Lee's pussy reached across, and covered my mouth and nose, at the same time I felt Julie bottom out on my pubic bone; our most private of parts joined together in the ultimate of acts. I heard her let out a loud groan as her pubis hit mine, but then again, it may have been Lee as my tongue entered her moist hole, and my nose almost entered her puckered little bud at the rear entrance.

All I knew at the time was that I had three of my projected parts (nose, cock and tongue) entered into the most prized parts of, not only women, but also young teenage girls; and I was lost in paradise at that moment. No longer was I thinking with my brain in my head, but the one in my cock.

After only a few minutes of my tongue delving into Lee's pussy, attacking her clit, as well as finding her tiny little G-Spot, I felt her push harder down onto my face, as she unleashed a torrent of her hot, but sweet tasting juices. Soon after this, maybe only a split second, I felt Julie send wave after wave of her juices down onto my rigid pole.

Almost simultaneous, they both stopped their movements on my respective body parts; I felt let down; but then Lee moved off my face, and she repositioned herself to my side. A few moments later, as I looked to see what she was doing, I saw their mouths and tongues meet once more. After a few minutes of watching what was happening before my eyes, they swapped positions. Now Julie was straddling my face, and Lee was lowering herself down onto my rigid member. Once again the motions started, just this time the girls had changed positions. I could now taste a mixture of Julie's juices as well as a faint taste that was unfamiliar to me, until I recalled the taste I knew only too well after fucking my wife and then going down of her; it was me!

Lee was not as slow and paced as Julie; instead, she was purely out to get her hole drilled well and truly. From the first moment she impaled herself on my pole, she right away began to pull herself up and down, stroke after stroke she became faster and harder. It was only a few minutes before she was also leaking her juices down onto my cock. The only difference between then and now was that once Lee had finished unloading her fluids onto my pole, she did not stop.

She continued to pound away at my now aching pole, all the time moaning and groaning, telling me how she wanted to feel my seeds fill her hot cunt. Meanwhile Julie had finished dripping her juices into my mouth, and now she was off of me, and she was now beside me, but she was attacking Lee's tits with her hands, as she moved her tongue closer into Lee. Their mouths were so intertwined that I could not tell one girl from the other.

As I laid back, thrusting up at Lee to meet her downward thrusts, I could feel my ball begin to tighten; I knew it was only a matter of moments before I was going to send my male seeds into the depths of this 18 year old girl. A girl maybe, but certainly not a girl as I would have considered a girl just a few days ago. This was nothing short of a woman, a fucking machine at the least. How could someone so young, be so good at what she was doing with me tonight?

After resting for a short time the girls began their attack on me once more. They were no going to let me off the hook just because I had blown my load. They were insisting that I service them as many times as they wished. Now normally this would not have been a problem as my cock would just refuse to stand up again until the next day, but these little devils had already thought about this. Lee jumped from the bed and ran to her purse. When she returned she gave me an all too familiar little blue tablet; Viagra! Just how long had these two planned this for, and where did she get this tablet from?

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
whatever

i assumed virgina was simply supposed to be vagina said with an accent... anyway, hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Is This All?

I love your story, however I am wanting to know where is the rest of the story? Fact or Fiction, you should create a part 2 that details your entire night with these young women and if there are to be future "lessions of learning".

Gus AsparGus Asparover 18 years ago
great

Great story (though I do agree, mis-spelling a word like vagina is silly). It's a classic fantasy, generally pretty well-told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Spelling

Surely it is vtal in a story about teaching english, that the spelling of anatomical parts on which the storyline hinges is correct?....... Virgina???

57chevyman57chevymanover 18 years ago
ok

The first part was a little dry. The lenght of his refusal to fuck these two 18yo got a little old. After telephoneing the father a couple times, would had been enough. The wife did not seem to mind. I would had him screwing, both of the 18yo, brains out. Filling their virginas full of semen, till they both could not have walked straight. Turn the teacher into the dominioned one. Making both girls begging for more. Then when the girls come back for their tutoring, Give them a refresher course on "love making" "screwing" or what ever you want to call it. Maybe even making them "knock-up". Play with fire, you get burnt. You could have been more detail of their love making. His feelings and theirs.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories