Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you get dressed again?" she called out in disgust.

"Sorry, but I had no clothes in there, and I am not used to walking around naked in front of other people!" I tried to bluff my way out.

"Ok, but can you go and get changed into your boxers for me please?" she begged.

"Yes, sure Lee, but can I just sit and have a drink first? I need to relax and unwind first," I sneakily asked.

She seemed to take my lies and she agreed, but only after telling me that her father would not be happy if he knew I was trying to make her angry all the time. Boy, was this girl cool in her approach. I could not believe how an 18yo had got me into this position. I poured a large Jim Beam, took my time getting and adding some ice, and then settled down on the lounge to sip slowly away on it. As I sat Lee moved closer so that she was now sitting right next to me. It only took a few moments before her hand was on the outside of my pants, directly over my half hard cock.

"hmmm, I can't wait to get a good look at a real penis up close!" she laughed.

"All good things, come to he who waits!" I said as I explained the meaning of this old saying.

She seemed annoyed, but she accepted my comments, but she did not remove her hand from my cock. By the time I was slowly getting to the end of my drink, her eyes were looking more directly at my member, and her tongue was poking out slightly.

"Almost time for my next lesson Mr Graham, you have almost finished your drink, so I can now see your penis," she laughed as she squeezed my now hard cock.

Just as she said this there was a knock on the door. I excused myself and got up and went to open it. I pretended to be surprised, as well as forgetful.

"Hello Julie, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Mr Graham, why do you make jokes? You know I have a lesson tonight with you. and anyway, did you forget that I am staying the night with you?" she asked.

"Sorry Julie, it has been a long day and my mind is not thinking correctly. Of course you have a lesson tonight. Please come in," I said.

We walked back to the lounge to the waiting and puzzled Lee. "Sorry Lee, I forgot all about Julie and her lesson tonight. And it seems that I also forgot that she is staying the night. Obviously my wife forgot as well, or else she would have explained it to your father and hers. Seems you two are stuck here with me for the night!" I explained, trying to pretend I genuinely had forgotten all about Julie coming tonight.

Lee did not seem impressed at this announcement, but soon all signs of animosity had disappeared. Julie's lesson turned into a three-way conversation, one where I tried to let them speak, and I just tried to stay on the side, and I just jumped in to correct their grammar etc., when required. All went well and soon it was 8pm.

"Mr Graham, can we take a break and have something to eat please?" asked Lee.

I had actually forgotten that her and I had not eaten since lunchtime. I had had my mind so much on trying to avoid her intimate contact etc., that I had not remembered to get something for us to eat. I suggested that since Julie was also staying the night, there were no need for us to just have a lesson in one straight hit, but we may as well go out and have a meal together.

"So, what sort of meal would you like, and where do you girls suggest?" I asked.

After a few minutes of them talking in their native tongue, Lee piped up and said that they wanted to go somewhere like where we had had lunch today. Not knowing where to go around my area, Lee soon told me she knew of a place that her father took her some times for lunch on a Sunday. It seemed it was a western style 'buffet' concern, and it cost about $12 per person, and that included as many times to the food, drinks and sweets as you wished. It seemed like a good idea to me.

The place turned out to be just around the corner from where I lived, so we walked around the corner and found that we had no trouble getting in to it. The food was actually very good; they had a large variety of Chinese, Japanese and western styles of meals. The girls loaded their plates up and I did the same. It had been a long time since I had tasted prawns (shrimp) and crabs as well as the ones supplied, as well as the sushi, sashimi and other great delights to be had. I found that the drinks included beer and house red wine, so liking a nice drop of red, and as well noticing that it was western style red, and not the light alcohol type Asians drink, I took a large glass of that.

During the course of the meal, I took great pains to describe all the new items and foods to the girls, as well as explain the use of the cutlery, side plates etc. They soon were doing well and then they both got up and said they would get a 'cola' for themselves, as well as get me another wine. I am not sure just how these places work, or if there is a 'set' way for things to happen in these places, so I just told the girls it was up to them to tell me when we should leave. They agreed they would tell me, but for now they were enjoying trying all the different things on offer.

We had been there for maybe 2 hours, and all the time I never had to leave my seat. The girls would take turns at getting me more food, wine, salads, etc., and all I had to do was sit there and eat and drink, as well as keep their talking going, and correct them when they made small errors. It seemed like a great night, and the girls seemed to get along famously. The only problem was trying to stop them from slipping back to their native language every so often. But each time I chided them for doing so, they just laughed and said they were talking 'girl things' and I should not worry.

By 11:15 the restaurant had all but emptied and the girls informed me that they were closing, and we should go home. We paid the bill and proceeded to walk the two blocks back to my apartment; all the way there the girls held hands and joked and talked. It seemed that I was off the hook, and Lee was now back to being a 'normal' 18 yo girl. When we got there Julie asked if she could have a shower before she went to bed, and before I could answer, Lee said she would get her a towel 'as Mr Graham does not think of those things'. Lee first poured me a JB and ice and then proceeded to help Julie with her shower needs.

I sat back and took delight in sipping away at my drink, and I did not even notice at the time that Lee did not come back. I guess at the time that if I had of noticed, I would have presumed that she just went to bed. About 20 minutes later I heard the shower stop, and about 5 minutes after that, Julie and Lee walked out of the shower and proceeded to come and sit either side of me on the lounge; NAKED!

"What the hell are you two doing!" I called out.

"Mr Graham, it is alright," Lee said. "I told Julie how you and your wife did not mind me being naked last night, and she said she likes to be naked as well," she added.

I was flabbergasted. Here were two young 18-year-old girls in front of me, and both of them were naked, and although I am around 50, I was not dead!

"Girls!" I called out. "This is not right! I am a married man! I am almost 3 times your age! I am your teacher! You can't walk around naked in front of me!" I yelled at them.

"hahahahaha, Mr Graham, you are so funny. We are not walking around naked in front of you, we are sitting naked next to you. You maybe need to practice your English as well!" Lee laughed.

"Lee, Julie, this is not funny, in my country I could go to prison for being like this with you!" I tried to explain. "And even in this country, my wife will divorce me, if I'm lucky, but more than likely she will cut my cock off!," I blurted.

"What is a 'cock', Mr Graham?" asked Julie in an innocent way.

"Yes, Mr Graham, what is a cock?" Lee added.

"My cock, my thing, my pole, my shaft, my pony, my fucking penis!" I yelled at them both. "It does not matter what it is, she will cut it off if she finds out what you two are doing here with me!" I almost sobbed.

"But Mr Graham, your wife did not mind when I licked her virgina and sucked your penis last night, why should she care if we are both naked here with you?" she asked with a smile.

"What do you mean? You licked her pussy and sucked my cock last night? We both thought we were dreaming! Why didn't you tell us this morning?" I screamed.

"But Mr Graham, I told you I wanted to know all about those things, and it seems Julie does as well. Actually, she is disappointed that your wife is not here as well, but I told her I will lick her pussy for her if she wishes," she blurted out at me.

"I could not believe it. Lee had actually played with my cock and sucked it last night; not only that, but she had licked out my wife's pussy; and we both had thought we had had wet dreams! What was I to do? How did I get myself into this mess? How long did my marriage, and my life have left, before they were both over?

"Mr Graham, I think it is time for us all to go to bed, don't you think so?" Lee asked.

By now I was shaking in my boots. What were I to do and how could I find a way out of this? I knew it was late, but I was determined to put a stop to this. I did not care who I upset, I was going to contact their families and tell them to get them out of here, NOW!

I first rang Lee's father, and once he finally answered, and I told him point blank that it was wrong his daughter should be naked in front of me (yes, OK, so I did not tell him she had sucked my cock), he said it did not matter, as long as she was happy, she could do ANYTHING she wanted. Then he reminded me that he had told me I would be 'well rewarded', and I should just give my daughter the education she desired. I could not believe it.

After realizing that this was a waste of time, and either her father's English was total 'shit', or I was being set upon by a total idiot, I decided to ring Julie's father. When he answered I was not sure how to approach this, but deciding that I should not try and be a 'sook', I just blurted out what Lee's father had said, as well as what the girls had been doing. But to my surprise, instead of being offended by my words, or upset at what Lee had done, and even worse, that his daughter was now naked in my home, and my wife was not here, he actually shook 'the shit' out of me.

"Ahhh, Mr Graham, are you saying that his daughter is OK, but my daughter is not good enough for you?" he politely asked me. "My daughter is just as good, if not better, than his daughter. I expect you to give her the same, if not better education in life, than you give to his daughter. Is that understood? Remember, I am his boss, and if you do more for him than you do for me, it will not be good for you or him!" he explained in a very condescending voice.

Well! That being said by the two fathers, all was well, except for the fact that it is immoral in my country, and as well illegal in this country, not to mention the fact that my wife would probably kill me, just before she takes my child away forever. What could I do next? There was only one thing for it, I had to ring my wife and tell her the truth right way and explain that I was out of a job, and maybe would be deported very soon.

I called her and explained the situation, but all the time the girls were getting impatient with me; they were both now cuddling up either side of me and rubbing their hands all over my chest as well as my now rigid cock.

"Darling, please, please help me," I sobbed. I know you are too far away to do anything, but please, talk to these girls, tell them you don't approve, tell them I would rather leave the country than lose you and the baby! Please darling!" I begged her.

Not having a clue on what I was saying, she asked to speak to Lee. I gave the phone over and moved back to the lounge, but Julie hung on tight and followed me. Once I was sitting she laid her head on my lap and began to unzip my pants.

"NO, STOP THAT!" I yelled as I pushed her away.

"Mr Graham, your wife wants to talk with you again," Lee laughed.

Julie released me from her grip, and soon I was placing the phone to my ear. "Graham, Darling, it seems we have got ourselves into a very bad situation. I'm sorry Dear, but you have no choice but to do what ever the girls want. It is either that, or tomorrow you will be pushed out of the country, or be thrown in prison. I'm sorry, but the fathers of these girls are very high up in the government, and there is no way to fight against them," she sobbed. "You must try and make sure that they are both happy, and I will be home tomorrow. I will understand that you are doing this for me and our daughter," she cried as she hung the phone up.

I could not believe it, I was trapped; set up like a proverbial clay pigeon! I tried one last idea and I rang the leader of my school, begging that he try and get me out of here now, or at least send the police to take these girls away; but there was no hope. She told me that no one, not even the police would believe me over the two girls and their fathers. I was trapped.

When I got off the phone the two girls were sitting side by side, both looking directly at me, and smiling.

"Well, are we ready for bed now Mr Graham?" they asked in unison.

I knew I had no choice, and I knew that under different circumstances; ones where I were younger, single, etc, etc., I would have been happy for this to happen; but this was basically rape, just the roles were reversed. I was being held a captive, even though there were no weapons; well at least no guns or knives; but their fathers were weapons,; weapons that could do more damage to me then a gun!

As I basically dragged my feet off to the bedroom, Lee sidled up beside me, but then she pulled me to a halt.

"Ohhh, you need a bath, you have wine and cigarette smells all over you, not to mention sweat!" she exclaimed.

With that said the two girls led me off towards the bathroom, where once inside, they began to undress me. First my shirt, then one leg at a time, they removed my shoes and socks. Once they were gone they undid my belt, unzipped me, and then my trousers were removed, leaving me in my boxers; but that was not for long as they were quickly removed by Julie, as Lee turned on the shower.

Now I don't know if any of you have been in Asian countries, but unlike western showers where the showerhead is in the bathtub, Asian bathrooms are actually 'wet bathrooms'. This means that there is normally no bathtub. It is a small room where the walls and floor are tiled, there is a small washing machine, a towel rack and a showerhead on the wall. Much room for as many as you like to mill around, and no room to hide from anyone.

Once the water was running, the girls both grabbed soap and shampoo, and they pushed me under the water and began to later me up. First they were gentle and just made sure that they washed me properly, but once the niceties were over and the 'usual' bath was done, they both attacked different sides of me and began to wash. Julie was attacking my arse, whilst Lee began to wash my cock and balls. After a few moments of this, Julie protested that it were her turn for the front of me. So, that decided they changed the positions of their hands and continued on their merry ways.

I would like to say that I fought them off; I would like to say that what they were doing was revolting me beyond belief; but unfortunately, as much as I was averse to this happening, I was still after all, a male! I was lost in euphoric bliss. My cock took control of my body and brain, and so I was reaching across to these two nubile nymphs and returning the manual pleasures. My hands were alternating between the two of them; first I devoted my two hands to touching Lee's tits, and then to Julie's, but soon I found my rhythm and I had one hand on each of them; first one tit, and then the other.

I could not control myself, for soon my hands were running away and rubbing their beautiful pussies; Lee's was almost totally bald; but this was because she had trimmed and shaved it at some stage; and Julies was also almost bald, but not from shaving or trimming, but because she had apparently developed very late down below. Julies only had fine wisps of light coloured hair below.

Whilst I was trying to keep my brain divided between the two girls; trying to give them equal treatment, they in turn seemed to work well as a team. First Lee would be stroking my cock while Julie would be rubbing her hands up and down my chest; alternating one of her hands between my chest and my back. Eventually they would change positions, or hands, and then Lee would be rubbing her hands over my back and my arse, or my arse and my nipples. It did not take long with this action before my cock was throbbing; trying to bulge out of my body; trying to take control of the situation and fend for itself.

It was too late for me by this time; all reasoning and logic, as well as sanity, had very quickly disappeared. The girls were soon on their knees; first Lee, who seemed to be the controlling influence, was at my cock and teasing it with her tongue; while Julie was left to lick away at my arse. I could not believe the pleasures that these young girls (or should I say women, or nymph's), were giving me. They were like untamed tigers, going for the kill, and once having attained the kill, they were only intent on devouring their kill. I never stood a chance.

Soon after Lee had taken my cock into her mouth, I felt my balls begin to tighten. I tried to stop the inevitable, but I had no chance, for as soon as she began to suck my cock into her mouth, Julie had delved almost into the depths of my bowels with her tongue. I quickly exploded into the back of Lee's throat. Shot after shot of my seed went hurtling down her throat; and the strange thing was, she never once gagged. She seemed to just take it all in her stride. Once I finished unloading my seed into her throat, she pulled back and then licked all around, and made sure that I was clean. By this time Julie also seemed to have had her fill of having her tongue in my bowels.

As I came down from my orgasm, Lee and Julie seemed to forget all about me, and next thing I knew, they were going at each other's mouths like they had been doing this forever. I collapsed onto the floor; just barely being able to land on my arse and avoid falling onto my face; my strength was drained. I sat there for the next five minutes watching these two young devils devour each other's tongues. After awhile they seemed to remember that I was there; their prey had not been devoured fully; they risked their prey escaping before the job was complete.

Almost instinctively, they both turned and looked down at me and smiled. There were only a few split seconds between the two of them making a move with their arms, to help me back to my feet.

"Mr Graham, we think it is time we all went to bed now, what do you think?" they said in unison.

I was like a 'lamb to the slaughter', I had no choice but to follow the leader. My fate was sealed, and I had only just a few moments before I realized that I had no choice, as my life and future depended on this, as well my cock had already told me that it was in control. I stood up and we all dried ourselves, and then we went in the direction of the bedroom.

As I went into the bedroom, Lee ushered me to move into the middle; saying that they were both going to have the best of me. I meekly obeyed; all the time wondering how a near 50 year old could be so easily ordered around by two 18 year olds, and do it so easily. I slid into the middle of the bed, and soon the two girls were sliding in either side of me. They both sidled up against me; but instead of attacking me at once, they both looked across my chest and stared into each other's eyes.

They began to talk softly in their own language, but then they seemed to be arguing. Not knowing what was happening, I lifted myself up between them and asked what was wrong. "Sorry, Mr Graham," Julie said.