Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I am not so sure about that sir, you realize we only have a small apartment here, as we have a baby, she sleeps in the spare room, and that just leaves us with one big bed in which my wife and I sleep!" I exclaimed to him.

"That will not be a problem, Mr Graham, my daughter sleeps very soundly, and she is used to sharing a bed with adults every time our relatives come to stay. She will not be a problem and maybe this way you and your wife can teach her a lot more things!" he pleaded.

Before I had a chance to consult with my wife, he had taken my hand, shook it very vigoursly, and departed, saying just how much he appreciated what we were doing for him, and how he was sure we would be rewarded for our generosity. Thinking that maybe the father's English was not as good as I thought, I dismissed his last error, and presumed he meant that he would reward us greatly. Lee followed me into the apartment as I went in search of my wife to explain to her what had just happened.

"But darling, you have been neglecting me lately because of all the work you have been doing, and I was hoping we could make love tonight!" she said point blank to me, in front of Lee.

"That is good Mrs Graham!" Lee interjected, "I was going to ask Mr Graham to explain to me about making love, and this way he wont have to, I can just watch you both!" she smiled.

We both turned and looked at her in disbelief; both our mouths were left dangling open. How could this be? Where did this young girl get her nerve, and did she really mean what she had just said? I 'lipped' my apologies to my wife, and then spoke louder and said maybe it would have to wait until tomorrow morning. My wife nodded back at me with a disappointed look, but I figured she understood that it was just not going to happen tonight with Lee sharing our bed.

Lee and I settled down in the 'study' room, while my wife attended to the babies needs, and fed, bathed and put her to bed. When the baby was settled, the three of us settled down to watch a movie, as we decided that if she (Lee) were staying the night, there were no reasons to make this a strictly 2 hour learning session. We did after all have many hours to just chat, and thereby make Lee's learning a more realistic chat and lesson. All went well as we sat and watched the movie (Ghosts), and then when the scene where Patrick walks up behind Demi and places his arms around her, Lee let loose with some questions.

"Are they going to make love now? Mrs Graham, what does it feel like to have a man's penis inside your virgina?" she blurted out matter-of-factly.

For once I was glad that she was asking my wife, and not me, for I don't think I could have handled this situation. Soon my wife was clamouring for her words, her English failed her, and she quickly turned red.

"Please help me here Graham, I don't know the right words in English to explain to her," she begged.

I let out a laugh and grinned at her as I said maybe she should just explain it to her in their native tongue. For the next 30 minutes I watched my wife's face as she twisted and turned, went bright red in the face, and all the time Lee sat in amazement. Lee let out a few distinguishing 'ooohs and aaaah's' every so often as she listened to the explanation. Apart from the fun of watching my wife 'squirm', I had no ideas as to what she was actually telling her, but presumed she was giving her the 'facts of life' talk, like my parents never gave me.

With the explanations over, we finished watching the movie, and then Lee asked if she could watch another one. As we were both feeling out of place, as well as not keen to have her in bed with us, we decided it best to let her stay and watch another, so that she would tire herself out, and thus sleep soundly. Lee jumped up and ran to my folder of DVD's and soon ejected Ghosts, and inserted the one she had selected. The usual 'Copyright Infringement' notices, followed by some trailers had finished, when the opening scene to the movie had begun.

"Oh Shit! Lee, we can't let you watch this one dear, it is not appropriate for a girl your age!" I blurted out as my wife went to turn it off.

"But why not? I am also interested in how two women make love to each other as well, and this would give me a better understanding!" she grinned at us. "If you are not sure, you can always ring my father's cell-phone and he will tell you it is fine with him!" she added smugly.

Thinking she were trying to call a bluff with us, and seeing as how it were still early enough to not disturb her father, my wife rang him, and after talking for a few minutes, she turned the movie back on, and then sat down beside Lee and myself.

"It seems her father is not a typical Asian man, he insists that we teach her everything she wants to know!" she whimpered.

For the next 90 minutes we agonizingly sat and watched as first a guy and a girl, then the guy and two girls made love to each other. Every so often the scene would be on just the two girls, and when this happened, Lee would squirm in her seat and let out low moans. Sometimes she would ask us to pause the movie so she could ask questions. First she asked me what it felt like to insert my penis into a virgina, then she would ask the reverse question of my wife. It was not just hard for me to answer, and then for my wife to answer, but I also realized that my 'penis' was also getting hard.

Every 10 or so minutes she would stop the movie and ask more questions; 'what are they doing, why are they doing that, how does it feel, have you ever done that, and then the big one, 'have you ever had sex with another girl Mrs Graham?' It was just too much for me; I excused myself and said I needed the bathroom. I quickly went to the toilet, dropped my pants and masturbated my 'penis' into the bowl, cleaned myself up, and then returned to the TV. As I returned to the lounge, Lee scooted herself away from my wife, so now I only had the vacant spot between the two of them to sit in.

"Mr Graham, why is the front of your pants wet?" she laughed as she stared at my crutch area." Yes Graham, why is it wet?" my wife laughed.

"Ummm, I guess I must have hurried a little too much and missed the toilet!" I coyly answered; all the time giving my wife a glare of disapproval.

"Oh, is that what happened," Lee stated. "I thought maybe you had just 'jacked off' like that guy in the movie did before!" she added as she once again stared at my groin, and then straight into my eyes.

The little bitch! She was either a quick learner, or else she had been baiting us all the time. I looked at my wife and she seemed just as perplexed as I was. A few minutes later the movie finished, and then Lee jumped up, said she was tired, and then after asking if she could have a shower, she left the room. About 15 minutes later she called out to me and asked if I could give her some help. Wondering what she had meant, I got up, went to the bathroom door and called back and asked her what was wrong.

"Oh, it's not a problem, I was just wondering which towel I should use. I don't want to use the wrong one," she called back.

I realized that she had caught us off guard, and that we usually hang our towels in the bedroom; after drying ourselves, we usually go back to the bedroom and then just slip into bed naked. Hmmm, neither of us had thought of this before now. I quickly grabbed a towel, opened the door just a fraction, and handed it to her. She took the towel, said a polite 'thank you', and then said that when she was finished, she would just go to bed, and she would see us later when we went to bed. I was relieved that the 'ordeal' of the previous few hours was over.

An hour later, after my wife and I talked quietly about what had transpired so far, she said she would check on Lee. When she returned she said that she peeped in, and all she saw was Lee's face looking contented and childlike in our bed. She had fallen asleep quickly and she had looked the picture of innocence, except she had fallen asleep on the side of the bed that I normally slept on. It looked like I was 'doomed' to sleeping in the middle, and I hated that position, as that is where I had to sleep when I was young, when my parents and I went away for weekends. Oh well, it was only for one night I decided, and on top of that, my wife needed to have free access to get out and feed the baby during the night anyway.

By midnight my wife and I decided it was time for bed, and after sneaking a quiet shower together, where we spent a little time giving each other some slow kisses as well as a little 'manual' stimulation, we headed off to bed. The problem here was that we both normally slept in the nude, so we had to change this for the night. My wife slipped on a light nightdress that just came down below her pubic region, and I slipped a pair of boxers on. I slipped into bed first, very gently, and then she followed. After a few more soft and quiet kisses, we both drifted off to sleep.

The events of the night had stirred me up enough that I was soon in dreamland, dreaming of the movie we had watched, as well of my wife and I making love. It started with her opening the buttons of my boxers and gently stroking my cock into rigidness. Son after that I dreamt that she had slipped down and had begun to lick and kiss the head of my cock. The feeling was pleasant, and soon I was feeling so excited, but at the same time relaxed, that I went into a deep sleep.

When I awoke in the morning I first looked at my wife, and then not remembering that Lee was with us at first, I came to my senses and turned to see how she was. I turned my head over, but she was not there. I shook my wife and as soon as she was barely awake, I asked her what had happened to Lee. She shook her head a few times to clear the 'cob-webs', and then sat up and had a look for herself. We both got up and raced to the lounge room, and there was Lee, curled up on the wooden seat with a small rug over herself. As she looked so uncomfortable, and as well we had not any ideas of why she was out here, we gently woke her and asked what was wrong.

"Good morning, sorry for not staying, but you too seemed to be getting carried away with each other last night, so I came out here to give you some room," she explained.

We both looked at each other in disbelief. I thought I had been dreaming, but by the look on my wife's face, maybe she really had been playing with my cock during the night. As it were only 6am, I suggested that Lee go back to our bed and get some more seep, and that she would be more comfortable there. She nodded her agreement as she threw back the rug and stood up. She was totally naked! My wife and I looked on in disbelief as she casually strolled past us, went to the toilet, then back out to get a drink of water, and then she went off to our bedroom. Without realizing it at the time, my cock had already registered what was happening, and it was poking out the front of my boxers.

"Shit, can you believe the nerve of her, Darling?" I asked.

"Well, she is a developing young woman, and I guess after the way you were playing with my pussy last night, and then licking on it, is there any wonder that she got a little excited?" she said.

"What do you mean? I was not touching you last night! I dreamt that you were licking my cock!" I retorted.

We both stood there with bewildered looks on our faces. What the hell had happened last night? Had we both been dreaming similar things? What had Lee meant about the way we were attacking each other? Sure one of us would have remembered if it really had happened the way Lee had said! And to make matters worse, why was Lee naked out her, and how long had she been naked?

Around 8 am my wife and I were sitting in the kitchen and having a coffee when we heard Lee go to the toilet once more. I called out and asked her to come and talk to us when she was ready. A few moments later she walked into the kitchen, and she was still stark naked!

"Lee! What are you doing?" my wife asked her." Well, you said you wanted me to come and talk when I'm ready, and well, I'm ready to talk if you wish!" she retorted as she sat down in the chair.

We were both at a loss and not sure which way to go from here. Should we chastise her and tell her she is wrong to walk around nude in front of strangers, or should we try and ignore her? We both looked at each other, and neither of us seemed to want to make the first move. Finally my wife took courage and spoke to her in native tongue, and later I was told what had been said.

"Lee, you realize that you are naked don't you? You know that is wrong as you are a young girl and we are strangers to you, don't you?" she said.

"But we are not strangers! Mr Graham is my teacher, and you are his wife. And anyway, what is wrong with being naked? I mean I saw his penis last night when you were rubbing it and then I saw your virgina when he was licking it. Isn't it then OK for me to show you mine as well?" she declared.

Again we both looked at each other in disbelief. Could we both have done these things last night and both of us not remember? If she were correct, then we both guessed that she had a point, even though she was a teenager, she did have a point. We both pretended that it did not matter if she had clothes on or not, and we continued to carry on talking as though all were normal.

"Lee, we are both very sorry if we did things last night that offended or upset you. It should never have happened, and we apologise dearly to you!" I told her calmly.

"It is all right, I was wondering about how that was done, and I was going to ask you last night before I got tired," she replied innocently.

Once again we were both in shock, but decided to leave out any replies to her. We decided to change subjects, and soon after we rang her father to ask when he would be returning for his daughter. He went into a typical Asian spiel before finally explaining that his business had not been finalized, and that he would not be back until the following day. I tried to protest, but he would hear none of it. He said we would be well looked after, and that he would see us the next day; and then he hung up. I tried to ring him back, but the recorded message kept saying he was 'out of a service area'.

After explaining what had happened to my wife, and how we were stuck for the day, she then gave me an even bigger jolt by reminding me that today she had made arrangements to take the baby back home to have her hospital check-up and injections. I asked her if she could get out of it, but she insisted that she could not. After excusing ourselves from the table, I took her aside and asked did she think it were safe that Lee should stay with me alone for the day and night.

"Darling, remember, you have Julie coming over for lessons tonight, and if it makes it easier for you, I will ring her family and ask can she stay the night and keep Lee company," she said.

With that said, she rang Julie's family, and once she explained that I felt bad about having a young girl alone with me, as well as how it would look for the young girl, the family seemed almost too quick in saying that they wanted their daughter to stay as well. So, it was arranged. Not only was my wife leaving me alone with an 18 yo girl that prances around in the nude, she was making sure that there would be 2, 18 yo's, and they would both have to sleep in my bed with me, as the spare room only had a crib, and did not have a proper bed, and one of them already sleeps nude. I was in deep trouble.

My wife was leaving around 10am to get the bus back home, so we all got ready and went to the bus depot to see her and the baby off on their 2 to 3 hour journey. Once she had left, Lee asked me what we were going to do for the day.

"Well, I have no idea what an 18 yo girl would like to do, so maybe you should tell me what you want to do," I replied.

"Hmmmm, well if you don't mind, I would love to go back to your place and then have a good close look at your penis in the daylight!" she exclaimed.

"Holy Fuck!" I thought, was this girl for real? Now I must say that for an Asian, and an 18 y.o. one at that, Lee certainly did not have the typical Asian figure. She was maybe a 34C, 5'6," and she had the confidence and cockiness of a 30yo western woman. This was dangerous territory for me. In my country if you even look at a girl under 18 you are almost certainly on your way to jail, and if you are the teacher, you will be in there for many many years; yet here I am, a near 50yo guy, married and with a child, and my wife is telling me to have these girls stay with me the night, and the parents are telling me they 'want' me to have them stay.

I tried to put her off and told her that I needed to do a few things in town first, and then we may as well have lunch while we are here. She seemed to accept this and we set off to the stationary shop, the book store, etc; all of which I did not need anyway, and then instead of hitting the fast food outlets like she wanted to do, I took her to a fancy 'western style' restaurant so as to consume even more time waiting for the meal to be cooked. It turns out this was a mistake.

"Mr Graham, I am so happy. I did not realize that you felt the same way about me as I feel about you!" she declared as we sat down to eat.

"What do you mean, Lee?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well, you waited for your wife and baby to leave, and then you bring me to this fancy restaurant for a romantic meal, just for the two of us! I am so happy!" she almost screamed.

Shit! What had I done? I was only trying to avoid taking her back to my apartment, and being alone with her for too long. But then again, when she realized that Julie was going to be there, and not just for a lesson, but the entire night, she would soon change her mind, I was sure. We finished lunch and were ready to return home around 2pm, so instead of taking a taxi as I would normally do, I told Lee I forgot to bring extra money, so we would have to take the bus. Knowing we were in a part of the town that she did not know, I took advantage of getting onto the wrong bus. It took nearly 30 minutes before she realized we were going in the wrong direction.

After I pretended not to understand her, I had no choice but to get off and try for another bus. Luckily we could not get a bus direct from there to my place, so we had to cross the road and backtrack. It was almost 4:30 before we arrived at my place, and I was hoping that her thoughts had turned to anger, and not still on her girly desires of seeing my penis. As we were walking up the 4 flights to my apartment, she stunned me when she grabbed my arse as I walked and gave it a squeeze.

"You certainly have a nice body for an older man, Mr Graham," she laughed. "I can't wait to get a good look at your penis," she added as she squeezed me once more.

I did not know which way to turn; what should I do, or where I could hide from this nubile nymphomaniac. We entered my apartment and I quickly excused myself and said I needed the bathroom very urgently. After sitting on the sink for almost 15 minutes, contemplating what I was to do, Lee knocked on the door and asked when I would be out. Thinking quickly, I told her that I was going to take a long hot bath and refresh myself so that I was nice and fresh for her. This seemed to do the trick as she said thanks, and that she would also have a wash in the kitchen and get herself ready as well.

By 5:15 she was banging on the bathroom door and telling me to hurry up, as she was getting impatient to see me. I told her I would be out soon, and that she should turn on a DVD and relax. After another 10 minutes I knew I had run out of excuses, so I quickly dried myself and got dressed again in what I had been wearing before. I slowly emerged from the room and proceeded to the lounge-room, only to be met by her disapproving glace.