Prudish Wife Surprises Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife opened and closed her mouth several times, started to say something then stopped.

There was a brief silence before she said 'if I do as you ask do you promise me that this will never be mentioned again and that my husband will never know?

JJ smiled and said that he could promise that none of them there would ever say anything to me and that they would never talk about it to anyone else...

Anita thought for a few seconds and then just gave a little nod. JJ told Youseph to put some pants on and show Anita to the officers bathroom just up the hall, she went to pick up her underwear but JJ just raised an eyebrow and she left with Youseph just wearing her dress and carrying her glass of wine.

Youseph was back quickly and said that she had locked herself in. JJ said not to worry that they would give her the 15 mins and then go and get her..

Steve had put his briefs back on and they all came and stood outside the galley door. 'So James' said JJ what do you think, did we go too far?' I said that I was genuinely stunned at what I had seen that I had no idea that they would get her to do some of those things and that I had never been so aroused. I said that she must never know that I had been there and they promised me that if I continued to keep quiet that wouldn't be a problem. I said that I had assumed that they were almost finished and how much longer before I could' return'.

JJ smiled and said well I do want my turn and I think we need a bit of a resume so I think we will need that hour- you can pee in the sink if you get desperate, and now I think that it is high time we went and chased that lovely wife of yours along..

JJ told Youseph that it would probably best if he went and coaxed Anita out of the bathroom. He was gone a few minutes and when he returned he had an arm around my wife, ushering her into the room. She still held her wineglass which was now empty and she was quiet looking resigned and more than a little drunk. She was wearing her dress with all the buttons fastened and the belt done up.

Her hair wasn't wet but she had clearly had a bath or shower, her skin had that fresh scrubbed look she asked for a little more wine and JJ said OK but not too much, they didn't want her passing out on them.

Steve got her the wine and bent to kiss her as he gave her the glass, my wife shrank back slightly and said that she knew she had agreed to this but that she thought that she would rather wear the blindfold if they had a clean one so that she could pretend it wasn't happening.

JJ said that she could certainly start with the blindfold and then they would see how things went and Youseph went and got a clean scarf which they tied over her eyes. This was at least as exciting as the earlier session, seeing her offering herself to be blindfolded with some idea of what was in store.

As soon as the blindfold was tied Steve took the wine glass off her and bent to kiss her again, this time she didn't pull away and gradually started to return the kiss. I was surprised to see JJ collecting the restraints; I didn't think they needed them now.

JJ and Youseph nudged Steve aside and started to attach the restraints to her wrists again, she tried to pull her arms away and said that she didn't need those, that she would co-operate. JJ said that just before she had come back into the room he and Steve had been discussing what she had learned that evening and how they thought a resume was in order, and that in any case there were certain pleasures she was yet to experience. He asked the other 2 to hold her still and she stood there as he simply unfastened her dress and stripped it from her. Again there was my wife naked with 3 well-endowed men.

Her wrists were re-attached to the ceiling much closer to me, midway between the door and the table so that she was only 2 or 3 feet from me. She was stroked and caressed again, and was soon becoming excited, twisting and moaning, her skin was clean and fresh looking, her bottom still red from the spanking.

JJ looked briefly towards me then turned to my wife and said how much he had enjoyed watching her being spanked, that it was a pleasure that he also enjoyed administering and that she had shown she was ready for the next step. Anita said that please no, she hadn't agreed to this, and JJ said that as far as he was concerned she was theirs for the next hour to do as they pleased and that like the spanking she would enjoy it once she learned to accept it, not fight against it.

Returning to the cabinet he turned round with what looked like a selection of small whips in his hands, surely they weren't going to whip my naked wife, but they were.

The three men took a whip each they were quite small and the whip itself was some form of very light rope or perhaps silk attached to a short cane handle. They positioned themselves equidistant around my wife and proceeded to whip her in turn. She screamed and twisted as each stroke landed but the twisting just lined her up for the next mans stroke, thin red lines soon began to appear curling all around her body. Red lines across her stomach her back her thighs and her bottom adding to the redness already there, red lines right across her breasts and her nipples. She soon learned to stop twisting and to stand still and so the men moved slightly to spread the lines more evenly over her body.

Once again it is just not possible to describe your feelings as you watch 3 men whip your tied naked wife, to see that they are beginning to excite her, to demonstrate to her just how naked and vulnerable and at their mercy she really is.

At a sign from JJ the men stopped their whipping. Anita was breathing in a hoarse and ragged way, I had no doubt she was excited, I was ready to explode. She hung there stunningly beautiful with the thin red lines all over her glowing fresh young skin.

'Anita you really are remarkably beautiful and stunningly erotic, and now I want you to open your legs so that you are stood like a letter X. '

The music had stopped and the only sound was my wife's ragged breathing as very slowly she stood up straighter and gradually moved her legs apart. The 3 men turned and smiled at each other. My wife's ankles were now lined up with her wrists tied to the ceiling. She was stood naked and spread-eagled.

'Thank you Anita' said JJ that is perfect and now we are each going to give you another half dozen strokes and you are not to move or the stroke will be repeated, do you understand '

My wife gave the briefest of nods.

JJ said 'I need to hear that you understand Anita '

And my wife's voice softly said yes I understand JJ.

Steve and Youseph stood either side of her one in front and one behind. Anita must have guessed where the next strokes would land but she jumped and moved to close her legs as Steve's whip shot out to land a blow right on her pussy lips. JJ said 'you moved so that doesn't count'

My wife re-positioned her legs and said nothing as Yousephs whip flicked out and I saw the end curl up to flick against her pubic bush. My lovely wife didn't move again. The 3 men took turns to whip her pussy from the front and the back, she took 19 strokes.

By the 7th or 8th stroke my balls ached and I had come again and yet I still wanted to masturbate more as I watched them whip her.

As they finished JJ removed his boxers, quickly followed by the others. They were all sporting massive erections but I couldn't believe what I was seeing with JJ. He was huge. And I do mean huge. It reached up way past his belly button and despite the size he was that excited, that erect. The glans was bigger than the shaft, wider all the way round, and I doubted that Anita would be able to close her hand around the base. He walked over to my wife and said 'I am going to take you now, I can wait no longer '

JJ put his hands in my wife's armpits and just lifted her up until her left breast was level with his mouth which he sucked in hungrily and bit on. Anita gasped and she must have felt the size of the thing pressing against the top of her legs and tummy.

JJ changed his grip pulling Anita against him with one arm around her back and shoulder blades while dropping the other hand to lift up her left knee and pull her leg up round his waist. The head of his massive organ was now brushing against her pussy lips but I still couldn't see how she could take it all. He moved his other hand to better position her right leg and I was flabbergasted to see that my wife was now holding onto the ceiling pipe and lifting herself so that he could spread her legs and position himself better.

Gradually he lowered my wife down as he pushed up into her. She was crying and gasping almost delirious and she had taken less than half his length. JJ called that he thought he needed help and asked the others to release Anita's restraints, then carrying her still impaled on his cock he walked over to the table and laid her back upon the blanket and pillows.

My wife gasped as he laid her down and withdrew from her and then like earlier he took hold of her ankles and raised her legs, but unlike earlier he continued to raise my wife's legs, passing the ankles to Steve who was stood at the other end of the table.

This really did look obscene; my wife was almost folded in two. Youseph was stood at the side of the table near Steve and he took hold of one ankle while Steve held the other. She was pulled completely over and fully spread. Steve was using his free hand to rub his cock against Anita's face and lips and she was starting to suck him as JJ again started to position himself to enter her. Youseph took her left hand and wrapped it around his own cock which she proceeded to gently wank.

JJ was making short movements pushing more and more of his erection into her. I couldn't see how much she was taking but his movements were getting less jerky and he was clearly making progress. Anita was beginning to make loud gasping noises and Steve was feeding more and more of his cock into her mouth as she did so.

Well I had what I wanted, my sweet once innocent wife now really looked like a true slut. She was wanking off one man while another fucked her mouth and the third and biggest was rapidly sinking his huge prick into her, stretching her so that she wouldn't feel anyone else for weeks.

I saw Steve ejaculate into her mouth and Youseph just moved round and took his place. My once demure wife just continued to suck on the new cock as JJ tried to get completely inside her. My wife was completely out of it, lost in her senses and Youseph soon came in her mouth as well. JJ was still going but the other 2 had let go of her legs to clean themselves up. JJ suddenly withdrew completely drawing a moan from my wife. He let her legs drop to the ground and pulled her up into an embrace while reaching up to remove the blindfold.

'You don't need this any longer' he told her. She blinked in the light then didn't resist as he turned her around and bent her, like Steve had earlier, over the table, only this time he bent her over the side of the table and took hold of her hair, holding her face down but turned towards me hidden in the darkness of the galley.

JJ too then turned towards me and smiled as he lined up the biggest thickest cock I had ever seen, in real life or porno films, with my wife's swollen ravaged cunt.

My wife grunted and pushed back as he started pushing in to her; and he just kept going. I watched fascinated as inch after inch disappeared into my screaming grunting crying wife.

Once he was fully in he stopped for Anita to get used to the feeling and then slowly withdrew before stopping again before he was almost out. I couldn't believe how far he had pulled back and yet I could still see that his glans was inside her. He stopped again and I saw my wife try and move herself back onto him. He smiled again and then pushed in harder and faster. My wife's eyes were open and she was looking straight at the glass porthole but I know she didn't see me, she wasn't seeing anything. She was completely dazed.

JJ increased his speed and rhythm and was soon hammering into my wife, who was crying and screaming, struggling but held down by her hair by JJ.

I was beginning to think that he would actually kill her when he suddenly slowed and with three or four long strokes exploded inside her.

My wife was muttering and whimpering and as JJ withdrew her legs gave way completely. She started to collapse to the floor but JJ put his arms under her and picked her up. His semi erect but deflating cock dangled obscenely and as he picked up Anita and carried her to the sofa I was treated to a clear view of her stretched vagina dribbling spunk. I suddenly thought that I wished I had Berndt's camera.

Youseph went and sat with Anita and spoke to her gently whilst stroking her hair and Steve took her a small glass of wine. She took some small sips and was beginning to regain some control. All three of them were telling her how fantastic she had been and how much they had enjoyed themselves.

JJ said that she was lucky it took him a little time to recover as he would love to take her again but that I would be back soon and my wife said she was not sure that she would ever recover and that she hoped he hadn't caused her permanent damage. JJ re-assured her that she would be fine in a few days.

She asked for her clothes and they gave her everything but her knickers, instead Steve gave her the white panties he had kept from the previous occasion and she looked at him but said nothing and took them. Youseph put on his pants and escorted her off to the bathroom again.

As soon as they were gone JJ and Steve let me out and said that I had better leave the ship and then come back through the dockyard in about 30 minutes. They would meet me with Anita at the head of the gangplank. They said they hoped I didn't have any regrets and that I had been warned, that they would always be up for a return visit, but I was already worrying how Anita was going to be. I loved her more than ever loved the sexual woman she appeared to be becoming but how was I going to pretend not to notice the bites and whip marks all over her body, how was she going to explain everything, or hide it. Would we be able to stay together or had I finally ruined everything.