Quarantine Madness Ch. 09-11

Story Info
Shane gets jealous and heads back to uni & new game begins.
8.2k words
4.56
13.5k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine.

I got up and got dressed, which to be honest felt a little odd. I spent time making sure I looked good. My hair was brushed and makeup on. I had my most professional looking outfit on. I wanted to look my best and to look in total control. I set up my computer and got skype ready to go. I did one last check of the accounts to make sure they hadn't changed at all. I then almost backed out of doing this. I was experiencing so many emotions and they kept fighting for dominance. Once I did this I would have to live with the consequences both good and bad no matter what. I was swinging from excited at the possibilities for a new future, looking forward to watching his reaction, and fear that this would all somehow backfire on me and I would end up with nothing.

I went and made myself a cup of coffee, I was telling myself it was to calm my nerves but I was really just procrastinating. I went back to the office and closed the door. I didn't want either of the boys in here for this. This was about just David and I and I intended to keep it that way. I pressed the connect button and listened to the ringing sound. It took a long time before David answered. I imagined him in the background hurriedly moving any incriminating evidence, including the girlfriend. When he answered he looked very rumpled and I felt a flush of satisfaction at the fact that he was looking old. He didn't look happy at all, this just made me happier and I put on my chirpiest morning voice.

"Good morning David."

I think the cheeriness threw him.

"Ah hi, what's going on?"

"It's nice to see you too."

He was looking very confused now.

"What are you playing at Heather? You won't answer my calls for days and you haven't contacted me in nearly a week. What the hell is going on?"

"Well, David, I have been quite busy doing other things and I certainly don't want to interrupt you doing, whatever or whoever you're doing."

He rolled his eye's condescendingly as though to say "oh here's the paranoid wife again". As much as that look pissed me off, I was recording this so having his denial there for all the world to see was wonderful.

"For god sake, not this crap. Heather, we are forced into lockdown how on earth would I be having an affair when I'm locked in this motel?"

"Humour me, David."

He again rolled his eyes.

"I want you to show me around your room David. Take me on a tour."

"What?"

"Pick up your laptop, walk around your room and show me every nook and cranny."

"It's a fucking Motel room, Heather, there's nothing to see."

"Oh, I think there might be something to see, besides if it is just an empty Motel room, then what's the problem?"

"The problem is that you clearly don't trust me."

That pissed me off. How dare he say that after all these years of trusting him only to find proof that I shouldn't have. His indignity wasn't because I didn't trust him, it was because I refused to be naive and gullible.

"Don't try and make me feel guilty David. That shit isn't going to work any more."

"You know what Heather? Fuck you! I am not going to show you around the room. I shouldn't have to prove anything to you. We are going to be having a long talk about this when I get back and if your attitude hasn't improved by then I will be filing for divorce."

Clearly, I was supposed to break down and sob and lament my terrible ways for him. I am sure he expected me to go silent with fear as the colour drained from my face. None of that happened of course. What happened I think took us both by surprise. I laughed, I mean full out belly laughed as though he had just told me the greatest joke. In some ways I guess it was a joke, our entire lives together had been a joke to him.

"You want to threaten me with divorce? Really? Bring it on David, oh and by the way, you spoke just now of coming back here. That isn't going to happen David. The moment your car hits the driveway I will be calling the cops."

He was furious now. He had never dealt well with not getting his own way.

"What the fuck do you think the cops would do? I haven't broken any laws by turning up at my own damn house."

"It's called bigamy asshole. The name Anne Templeton mean anything to you?"

He looked like he had just been unexpectedly slapped. I had never felt such satisfaction as seeing that look on his face. Was sure I heard a gasp from someone else in the room at the same time but still no other indication that someone else was there. I couldn't resist getting in one last kick though.

"I can't help but wonder David what Anne thinks about you continuing to have me around. What lies did you tell her about having your cake and eating it too? What bullshit did you tell her about having to keep me around? You're just a greedy selfish asshole David."

"You...but...You can't...What?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought David. Oh and by the way, knowing I found out about Anne surely has to get you thinking about what else I found too."

I left it open just long enough to watch his face go completely grey. I disconnected the call and immediately logged on to my bank account. I made sure that every cent was now in the new section where he could look at it but not move it and not withdraw it without my extra password.

I smiled as I sat back and imagined his reaction the moment he opened his bank accounts and had seen what had happened. If only I could be a fly on the wall.

Moments later my phone buzzed. It was the bank asking me if I wanted to supply the second code. I laughed out loud as I replied.

"No."

It happened again several minutes later and I gave the same response. After the third time, the bank sent me a message stating that the person trying to access the account had been locked out for twenty-four hours.

I laughed again as I imagined his response to this message. That was when my phone started buzzing. I could almost feel the anger emanating from it. I thought about it for a second or two but then decided against answering it, I wanted a witness of sorts this time. I ran down the hall to find Bill but he wasn't in my room. I went into the kitchen and found him sitting there drinking a coffee.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to be up yet."

"I've only been up for a bit. I heard you talking in the office with the door closed so I figured you wanted to be left alone."

"Thanks for that, but I need you to do something for me."

"Sure, what's up?"

My phone began buzzing again. "I need you to record this conversation."

"Okay."

Bill opened the video camera on his phone and began recording. I sat the phone on the table and answered using the hand's free option. I'm glad I did because it was loud.

"You fucking thieving whore!"

I hung up the call. Bill was looking at me in shock.

"Just keep recording please."

"Okay."

The phone was ringing again and once again I answered it using hands-free.

"Don't you fucking hang up on me you fucking greedy slut!"

"Speak to me civilly David or I won't speak to you at all."

"Fuck you, you..."

I hung up again. I could picture him going purple with rage. It took a while longer before the phone started ringing again. I answered it the same way and this time I could almost hear his teeth grinding at the effort of not screaming at me.

"Heather...please don't hang up again."

"If you are polite and don't resort to name-calling then I am perfectly happy to have a conversation with you David."

I could hear him breathing heavily to try and control himself and it took an effort not to laugh.

"Heather, I need to know how to access my money."

"I would assume that you would know how to access your money in your account."

"Heather, this isn't a fucking joke. I need you to transfer back the money that you took from me."

"See here's where it all gets a bit hazy for me David. Because my understanding is that the marriage laws state that half of what was in that account is mine. You see you have been shortchanging this family for more than two decades now and as I see it, we are finally getting somewhat closer to even. In fact, if I take this to my solicitor what's going to happen is all the money that is in that account is going to be frozen then divided up the way the courts see fit. Now what that means is that not only will you not have access to that half but when it gets divided up they will also take into account what Williams' education has and continues to cost and also where the money for the mortgage came from. Meaning they will understand that my business was the source of income for the house, the cars, the education of our child and the running of the household while you lied and squirrelled away the vast majority of your income. You will be lucky to get ten per cent of the total in the end or you can accept that you are a shit human being and that to get the fifty per cent I have left you is more than you deserve."

"I will make you pay for this you bitch. I will make you suffer. I will burn your so-called life down. Your business, the house, everything. I will take William away from you. I will leave you a bitter, lonely old hag that no one wants anything to do with."

"Now David, you may want to refrain from threatening me. Understand that although you did have me fooled, that stopped several days ago and I will never be a fool for you again. I have taken certain contingency actions that fall into place if anything untoward were to happen or even just some unlucky accident. If I were you, I'd be hoping for my best health. Oh and the last thing that worries me is being lonely, you have trained me for that quite well."

I hung up the phone and nodded to Bill to stop him recording. I had to sit down now. I had been pacing back and forth and suddenly all the energy and adrenaline I had been feeling crashed. I sank into the chair and put my head in my hands. I was on the verge of tears and I was so angry. I felt like my shoulders were up around my ears I was so tense so when Bill stood up behind me and began to slowly massage my neck and shoulders it couldn't have been better timed.

I have always loved a good massage and a well-executed head massage has been known to leave me tingling in the past. It's like Bill just knows these things like it's built into his DNA just how to turn me on. Maybe the same things work for him as they do for me and he just does what he likes being done to him. I don't know for sure, but feeling his fingers working through my hair against my scalp had me feeling tingles everywhere. I was feeling so good by the time he got back down to my shoulders I was feeling completely compliant. He could have asked me to get naked in the front yard and suck his cock and I probably would have. Bloody hell, now I am thinking about doing just that and I'm getting wetter by the second.

He reached down and tugged at the bottom of my shirt without saying anything. I just raised my hands above my head, allowing him to lift it up off me completely. I had put a bra on this morning as part of trying to look very professional, however, within seconds of my shirt being folded and placed in front of me it was joined by my bra.

I sighed with pleasure as his warm hands began to soothe the tension in my shoulders and back. I rested my forehead on my shirt and before long Bill had me practically drooling. He got about halfway down my back before it got too awkward for him to continue. He came around to my side and before I knew what he was doing he had picked me u in his arms and began walking out of the kitchen. I knew my boy was strong but I'm no lightweight and he barely seemed to struggle at all. He did have to turn side-on to get through the kitchen door without hitting my head on the jamb though. He got to my room and placed me as gently as he could on the bed then went off for a minute or two. I just laid there, thinking about what the morning had brought already. Thinking how Bill had become more of a man over the last week, at least in my eye, than his father.

Bill walked back in and I realised why he had disappeared. In his hands was my favourite massage oil. He poured some into his palm then warmed it between his hands before sliding them across the bare skin of my back. Just his touch sent tingles through every part of me. He worked his way up to my shoulders and neck then back down again. I hooked my thumbs in the top of my pants and wiggled them down off my hips, exposing the top of my bum. Bill took it from there and slid my pants all the way down and off, taking my panties with them. It felt so good to be naked and exposed for him to explore. I no longer felt self-conscious at all. I wanted him to see all of me. To see, and smell, and touch and taste. I couldn't get enough of his touch. He applied more oil and went to work on my lower back then down to my bum. His hands were sliding over my cheeks and pressing into them, kneading them like bread. I could feel him pulling them apart and I knew he was seeing me in the most intimate way a person can. He then moved down to my thighs and calves. As he worked his way back up he was slowly spreading my legs apart. There was a part where I could feel my pussy lips spreading apart and I knew my pussy was gaping open. I could feel a trickle of my cum roll out and then down over my clit.

He continued to work on my thighs and his hands kept getting closer and closer to my sex. Just as I thought for sure he is going to touch me this time he changed positions and began massaging my ass again. He was pushing up towards my back as his hands slid across my cheeks. Every time he did it I felt myself opening up and being completely exposed to him. I could feel his breath on the back of my thighs and I knew he was looking at me in the most intimate way a man could. It was driving me wild being exposed to him like this and I could feel more moisture leak from my pussy.

His hands were still on my ass, pushing them up towards my back but also away from each other; but I could feel the weight of his body shift on the bed. Next thing I know there is a tongue on my clit. Then it was inside me, as deep as he could drive it. He was like a cat lapping up milk as he collected my cum, driving me wild. He forced his tongue in as deep as it would go and flicked around inside of me. He then ran his tongue around the rim of my pussy a few times before going higher and rimming my asshole. He licked at me in a way no man ever had which had me squirming and moaning. He pushed gently at my back door with his tongue as his fingers slid into my pussy and began grinding away on my G-spot. When his thumb began circling my clit as well it was just too much and I began to buck against him as my orgasm took over me. I never knew a man could make me feel quite this good.

"Oh yes, Bill. Oh, it's so good."

Bill's only response was to moan and start fucking me with his fingers. I wanted his cock now though and only it would do.

"Fuck me, Bill. I want your cock inside me. Please baby."

He didn't hesitate at all. Within seconds he was between my outstretched thighs. One hand was on the bed beside me supporting his body weight as his other hand guided his cock to my wanton, cum filled, fuck hole. This time as he slid into me I could think of nothing more than the fact that he could be impregnating me. It sent my lust into overdrive and I fucked back at him as best I could from this position, filling my pussy with his lovely cock. I begged, pleaded and demanded that he fuck me full of his cum.

Laying there, in the same position after Bill had gone to have a shower, feeling his cum leaking from my pussy and I couldn't help but wonder what the hell was going through my head. I really didn't want to get pregnant. It would be an absolute nightmare situation, yet the thought of it also sent shivers through me. Was it because it would be the ultimate "Fuck you" to David? Was it because I was lonely? Or was it simply an extension of the incredibly risky behaviour I had already been indulging in? Was all of this a simple case of a lack of affection or had I truly been this kinky, slutty person all along? I didn't have the answers, obviously, but in my more lucid moments, I did question my motives.

Those lucid moments never seemed to last long though before I was craving a cock inside me again. I heard a voice from the doorway and realised that Shane had finally woken up. I didn't bother moving, despite the fact he could see straight into my cum drenched pussy from where he was standing.

"Good morning Shane."

"Indeed it is. Such a delicious view. It looks like Bill has taken care of you already this morning."

"Awww don't be jealous Shane, there's plenty here for you too if you want."

He leaned against the doorway admiring the view as I watched back over my shoulder. He seemed to be lost in the view as his hand began stroking his cock to full hardness. I licked my lips as I watched and waited. He came to some kind of decision in his mind and moved forward. I looked forward again as I felt his weight settle on the bed between my outstretched thighs. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip as I felt his cock begin to press against my hole. I was so well lubricated with my own cum and Bill's that Shane slid straight in without any real resistance. Being bigger though I felt him stretching me a little more. The fact that my own son's cum was lubricating his friends cock inside me sent that all too familiar shiver through me again. It felt so damn good to be stretched and full again.

That's not to say I didn't love having Bill's cock inside me. I absolutely did, but it was different. There was a more emotional attachment with Bill. It was making love with Bill. Certainly not a traditional love, it was different from a husband and wife type love but also different from a mother and son type love but love was definitely the key factor. With Shane, it was raw fucking. It was rough and rude and dirty and I thoroughly enjoyed it but it didn't have that emotional attachment. Shane could leave tomorrow and I would miss the sex but I wouldn't miss him as a person. When Bill went back to uni I knew I would miss him. I would miss my son and I would miss my lover.

Shane began pounding into me. There was absolutely nothing gentle about it, with every motion of him driving into me it pushed the breath out of me. It was almost violent the way our bodies slapped together. If I hadn't been as wet as I was or already filled with Bill's cum it definitely would have been painful.

When he pulled out of me and grabbed me by the hips, pulling me up into a kneeling position on the edge of the bed, things started to escalate. His hands were hurting me they were gripping so hard and when he shoved his cock back into me I was again glad that I was so well lubricated. It was rough and raw and felt so good but in the back of my mind, there was forming a niggling doubt. This was beginning to feel like more than just wild sex. It was almost like he was punishing me. Just as I had this thought I felt the sting of a hard slap on my ass.

"Fuck! Don't do that."

I practically dove forward with the shock of the impact. I landed on the bed and immediately rolled over. Shane had a look in his eye that was hard to read. It was part unbridled lust but there was an element of anger there as well. For the first time since all of this began, I felt a moment of fear, that I had gone too far and was in over my head.

Shane began moving onto the bed and I realised that this was done. I no longer wanted Shane to touch me.

"Shane. Stop right there."

Thankfully he did stop. I didn't know whether to be grateful that Bill was in the shower and hadn't heard anything or not. Shane's face did that weird thing where a hundred different emotions at once ran just beneath the surface but then he seemed to deflate before my very eyes. The breath went out of him and he sagged down onto the mattress, hiding his face from me.